• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Raven Guild

[class=Notes] [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Broyl Drakewing
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Mentioned:

Located:
Guild kitchen [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Currency:
1G, 3S, 20C

Weapon(s):
Draconic claws, dagger

Armor:
Comfy tunic
[/div]
Broyl looked at the elf that just stuffed a piece of food in his partner's mouth. It didn't take a social genius to figure out what they were thinking behind that grin. He growled again, shuffling his wings slightly. He just wanted to punch his face in so badly... but he had to hold back. He'd certainly get thrown out of the guild the second he'd get lost in his temper and kill the guy. And... be an outlaw. So instead of hitting him, he just lightly flicked genji's forehead with a claw, before saying. "I know what you're thinking. And you're wrong."

He looked back at the elf and frowned even more as he heard he'd have to be tagging along with the guy. Great, just great... He opened his mouth to speak. "I hope you don't mind if I damage him a bit." The draec couldn't possibly imagine being able to wisthand standing around with such a smug and foolish person for more than he had to, and to do "quick" paperwork, no less. He turned around and headed out towards the main hall before Genji was able to respond.

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags or you may copy and paste:

after each time you want to show a paragraph break you'll only need it one
if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Deimos Machen
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
AI10100 AI10100

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Raven Guild Hall [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
The fact that Roland had guessed his heritage in one go surprised Deimos a lot, considering the fact that he didn't sport the accent, look, nor did he use any particular vernacular of the area. If he were one with paranoid tendencies, he would suspect him of knowing more than he let on. But he wasn't, so he knew that his guess had just been that, a guess that happened to be correct. He wasn't worried about his history becoming known, there have been and will be stranger happenings, but living this long had the side effect of making enemies, whether intentional or not. It wouldn't be implausible for someone to hold a grudge against him and track him down this far, but he didn't dwell too much in that possibility. If something of the sort came to be, he would deal with it then. "I am, yes. Have been outside the nation for quite some time now. I've been back for only a few years now."

Once again the Guildmaster took into reporting to the entire group, this time about the rules which could be more or less summarized to 'don't be a dick'. Easy to follow, really. Since he wasn't interested in the rooms, he might as well let the others take their pick firsts. No need to get choosy when he wasn't planning on using it for anything but storage. Eating wasn't in the list of needs either, but he might as well humor Roland's offer and mingle with the other members. "Sure. I'm not particularly hungry, but I might as well get to know the others."

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) [/script]

[div class="Button Name"]
Genji Shilvo
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS [/class]

Interacting:
SadSnake SadSnake AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
SadSnake SadSnake AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Leaving Raven Guild Kitchen; Reacting to Calla and Broyl [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
498G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

"Ehh...you are lucky you said dear or I wouldn't even hel-..." He froze with anger at the flick of the fake American Dragon like guy. As he walked away he shot her and him a glare. "Calla...I am seriously going to kill him...and I'm not gonna get in trouble for it either, I swear by the Elven spirits if you don't handle him I will and bad things are gonna happen. I'll make his skin into armor..." He was really trying to hold back his anger and as he finished speaking to Calla he simply teleported using his electricity magic and flung some food from his spoon into the dragons face before walking away.​

e01e4dcba5727b3bfd5d100893168a90.jpg
242a123442de69328335f2888fdd24a2.png

Interacting with: augmentedspartan augmentedspartan
Mentions: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal SadSnake SadSnake

The look of amazement plain on Roland's face was painfully obvious to anyone who was paying attention - but it didn't really bother him. He found it particularly amazing that they actually had a native, and possibly someone to tell him that he was going to the wrong direction. He had a tendency to do that when he doesn't exactly have a very solid goal in front of him. He was well aware of that but he didn't seem to be too bothered by it. He's met so many kind people during these accidental visits so maybe it was actually all blessings in disguise. In fact, he wouldn't have gotten his bow and his swords without one of these accidental crashes into other nations.

"A traveler too huh?" He said with a slow nod. He doubted many of the guild members were actually from Kolan and were simple travelers who had taken an interest in being part of the guild. Well at least he assumed that since most of them were actually non-humans. "At least you know the lay of the land!" He cheerily praised, as if that singular skill was something to be so proud of. Then it'd be painfully obvious that Roland wasn't the best of navigators, despite being a flying shifter. Though they didn't know that. Not yet at the very least. "Did Kolan change much in your time between your travels and coming home?" He questioned. Roland was still a curious creature, after all, and was always so curious about the changing culture of Kolan.

When Deimos had agreed to come with him to eat, Roland led the way to the dining area. There, their guildmaster, the elf and the draec were conversing. Roland wasn't quite sure what was happening there nor was he particularly concerned. Everything has its bumps, surely their guildmaster could handle that. Roland had waved at them as he took some snacks - most of them surprisingly being vegetables and fruits. It wasn't a full meal, but it was enough for now. He then sat himself a few spaces away from the group. He had unfortunately missed the conversation about the draec getting his citizenship papers or else he would have jumped in on the conversation.

He began eating his share. "So, what made you join the guild?" He asked, thinking of a conversation starter. After a moment, he felt like he should be the first to share. "Y'see, I wasn't expecting to actually join. Didn't even hear about the guilds being re-established." He then stopped to take a bite and swallow. "But, one day, I just crashlanded near Miss Calla's recruitment and I just joined on a whim. Had to get my papers sorted out, but I finished before it opened thank Livius."

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
[/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal I June Verles June Verles I AI10100 AI10100 I Damafaud Damafaud I SadSnake SadSnake I augmentedspartan augmentedspartan

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Guild meeting room ; Waiting [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

It didn't take more than a few seconds for "an exchange of blows" to transpire and the parties to go their separate ways. Calla sighed. Honestly this was foolish. She would have them both back here with the snap of her fingers and make them apologize to each other in an instant if she didn't have to put on this magically weak human guise. Instead she stayed where she was. Letting both parties get over it as she answered questions and helped out the other members settle into their new abode. She took note of names and faces and pages close attention to how each acted and interacted with others.

Later she went to her little office and found the papers she kept for applying for Kolan citizenship. She would have to get those two together and get this matter dealt with between the two before it became a bigger problem. The Fae liked to solve problems early on. After calling Broyl and Genji to her office she waited as the two came in. She had Genji sit by her to watch how to take care of this kind of paper work and hand Broyl sit on the other side of the desk. “Before we get started here. I can feel the glares with out even looking at you two. Earlier today was frankly childish. We are a guild and we will not treat members in this rather petty way. At the least, tolerate each other and resolve issues as adults. Broyl you may be young, but I expect you to be able to hold a respectful conversation. And Genji.....dear, I know you can, and expect you to be able to do it again.” She paused for a moment. “Now, that being said and done with. I would still like to go over these papers with you Broyl and Genji, I want you to pay attention to the procedure so I can trust you to do this on your own in case I need you to.” Without letting them respond or say who started it and what not she went through the papers with them both, filling in Broyl’s answers and telling Genji why they were important and any extra bits he should know about. Once the papers were done she dismissed Broyl and let the young Draec leave the office that was obviously boring him. “You’re papers should be processed soon and your screening will be scheduled soon after. I suggest picking a room for yourself if you haven’t done so.” She gave a small smile and he went off.

With that Calla turned to Genji and used a bit of magic to close the door so they could speak privately. “Don’t tell me, you’re still mad.” She could guess that much. “But before you say anything Genji, you are my co-leader here, and it’s not going to be easy to deal with those that rub you the wrong way. I need to trust you to keep your temper in check so we can do this together. Though, it is flattering how protective you’ve become.” It was rather adorable, especially since Calla could take care of herself and never would leave his more intimate company for another’s. “It’s unnecessary here, and I can guess causes you a great deal of stress. But I assure you, no one here means harm to us, and to us being, like this. If you really need further proof then this should suffice.” Her hand grabbed under her shirt collar and brought out from it a simple necklace with a price of magenta crystal hanging from it. “It’s a new Fae crystal for myself,” she held it between her fingers and broke it in half. The two crystals grew to look like to wholes. “And this one is to replace the one you lost before.” She handed to him and tucked the crystal still connected to her necklace under her shirt. She hoped the grand gesture would ease his mind, especially since he must be nervous from it being the first day of officially running their guild. The Fae waited for his response and listened intently.

Soon she realized it was sunset, she took Genji’s hand and without word led him outside the office, confusing him for a moment but hopefully he would realize why. Sure enough, all of the members were gathered like she asked. A smile formed into her lips and she let go of his hand to guide everyone to the meeting room that held the quest book. Explaining the magic of the quest book was simple and she went through what the ranks meant and the all systems in place before going over each quest one by one. “Now, for this first time, I would like us all to venture together before splitting up and asking for more quests to take on. I feel this will be good for us as a guild to find out how each of us works and what dynamic works best for all of us. So now I ask: Which quest shall we take on first as the Raven Guild?”

After listening to the discussion the Raven Guild came to a conclusion. “Then it’s settled, we will meet the Prussian curator tomorrow.” Her finger tapped lightly on the quest in the book and the blank square beside it slowly faded in with her carefully crafted crest for her guild. “You may all continue your evening how you please. As always, I can answer any questions or concerns you may have. It’s certainly a pleasure to have all of you here and look forward to working with you tomorrow. There’s still food from earlier available if any of you are hungry.” And with that, she closed the quest book and put it in its place. All the leader wanted at this moment was to eat and relax her mind after the small ravenous monster caked nervousness ate away at the back of her mind.

It never showed, no self respecting Fae would let nervousness show so easily but it did make her feel tired. She would not let that show so explicitly either. The small tell tales of her not fixing the small stands of hair that became free of her braid and the tiny bit finger tapping she did while standing idly, arms crossed, waiting to see if anyone would need her told it. Though those were subtle, and she thought nothing of it herself.

Last edited:

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
Raven Guild Entrance
Interaction:
June Verles June Verles Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Feirgal augmentedspartan augmentedspartan AI10100 AI10100 Vespertilla SadSnake SadSnake AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Mention:

A mission to museum. That would be a new experience. From what he could get, a museum stored valuable items, much like a treasure cove or a treasury. The items, however, would be arranged orderly in a fashion where every piece of treasure could be observed easily. A peculiar practise. No wonder that guards were needed. Though others found satisfaction from showing off their treasure, Ravus was of the opinion that valuables that you treasured should be kept a secret instead. Not that he felt obliged to tell his opinion; Different people had different cultures and beliefs. He only needed to do his utmost best later as a guard.

A guard, huh.

"Would anyone mind a short spar? It's... I haven't had a proper fight for a long time," he asked quietly to the room.

It wasn't that he hadn't fought over his travel to Kolan. In fact, never passed a single day without him facing threats to his life. However, the fight he had was not of the conditions he would face as a guard. His situations forced him to either kill his adversary from the darkness, or ran away when the situation allowed him to. He wasn't particularly good at warfare, but he was sure that there would be some difference between the two of them. Defending was not escaping. He had to stood still and protect what he struggled for. Like in the War of Element.

"Regarding fighting style... knowing how the others fight will be beneficial for all of us." Another reason for a spar. They were, right there, a group of strangers who had no idea of the others. Apart from his acquaintanceship with Alexia, the rest of the guild was as good as a stranger to him.

[class=Notes] [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Broyl Drakewing
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Interacting:
Damafaud Damafaud

Mentioned:

Located:
Guild meeting room [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Currency:
1G, 3S, 20C

Weapon(s):
Draconic claws, dagger

Armor:
Comfy tunic
[/div]
The draec looked around at the others. He couldn't beleive they would choose to go do a petty guarding mission. What would they fight against. Rats trying to nibble on the relics? Petty thieves that would just run away as soon as they saw the group? It wouldn't be any fun... he was here to be a fighter, not a nightwatch standing around for hours and doing nothing. This was definitively a bad start to his time in the guild... first, being stuck with that smug guy while answering some wonderfully boring questions that he could synthetise with "Read the application, it's written on there"... although he didn't play any nasty tricks on Broyl, he was sure the elf could do at any occasion, and he wouldn't let his guard down. And now... standing around in a museum and waiting around for somehing to happen. Great... just great..

His head turned towards the darkness elemental as they spoke. F i n a l l y. Someone wanted a fight. He was starting to feel rusty, it was a week until he was allowed to punch something... now they could have some fun. If the elemental agreed to fight with him, of course. He raised a scale covered hand and spoke up. "I'm up for a fight...guy." His strange body spiked the hothead's interest. He wondred his physical attacts affected him....or magical ones, for that matter. He figured they had to if the elemental was able to keep clothes from falling through him. And even if they didn't, his magic was sure to get them done... although it'd be hard not to go overboard "When do we do that? Before going to the museum?" He was eager to put his skill to the test against someone. And win. Mainly eager about winning.

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
Raven Guild Hall
Interaction:
SadSnake SadSnake
Mention: June Verles June Verles Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal augmentedspartan augmentedspartan AI10100 AI10100 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Ravus stopped to think for a while.

"Would it be a problem to do so right away?" The sun had just set. Night would fall soon. The quest at the museum would be done at night as well. The more similar the condition was to the mission, the more comfortable he would feel. Not to mention he was more used to the dark, where darkness essence was more abundance.

"The training ground would be a good place to spar." It was only to make himself used to fighting openly again. Doing the spar in a closed room would defeat the purpose.

Interacting with: Mentions: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal SadSnake SadSnake augmentedspartan augmentedspartan Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles

Roland had finished his talk with Deimos and his food - both of which he had thoroughly enjoyed - and then proceeded to picking his room. It was the last one in the second floor but he didn't mind. He loved the view of it too. He was absolutely delighted of the fact that the windows could be opened. He could fly out anytime. After all, fliers don't like to be caged. That also applied to himself, as a shifter that's with the avian community. He looked up to see that there were places he could perch when he went to sleep. Which reminded him, he forgot to ask whether or not he could do that. Ah well, it should be fine. She does know that he was a shifter, so it should be understandable. Looking around his current room, he noticed that the sun was already setting - which meant he needed to get down to the hall to listen to what Calla needs to say.

He bounded down the stairs and then waited for it to start. He noticed that Calla and that elf boy exited the kitchen and then she began telling them what they needed to know about the quests and the quest book. It's such an interesting piece of magical object. Had every guild from before had these quest books? Well, it would make sense or else these things would have to be repeatedly written and given to every single guild and that seemed... impractical. When the discussion about which quest they should take came up, he joined in on it and then they all decided to take something they could do effectively as an entire group. He was pretty content with it. Observation was one of his specialties as no one really suspects a small raven to be listening in on something. He was ready to... well, get ready when the dark elemental had suggested a spar. Which the draec had happily accepted.

"Yeah, I guess knowing each other's fighting style would be for the best huh?" He said with a nod and a smile. While he wouldn't be participating in the spar, at least he would be able to watch it. He wasn't sure how he'd do with an elemental too, since he uses physical attacks and not magical attacks. But so was the draec if he was correct with his knowledge with the species. He then waited for them to move. He would follow in curiosity and to see how the spar would turn out. Hopefully they wouldn't burn out before the mission though. That'd be bad.

Broyl Drakewing
Status

Interacting:
Damafaud Damafaud

Mentioned:

Located:
Guild meeting room [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Currency:
1G, 3S, 20C

Weapon(s):
Draconic claws, dagger

Armor:
Comfy tunic
[/div]
The brave - or foolish- draec smiled at the elemental before motionning towards the door to the main hall. "Then we should get right to it. Hopefully we'll be done quickly so we don't bother people with the sound of fighting. He smirked more at those words. He was sure it'd be done in a few seconds, as they ususally did... with a punch or two. He stood up and directed himself through the door, soon ending up in the training grounds infront of the guild, warmed up by his snug clothing in the cold air. Perfect weather for some warmup. He snapped his facemask shut, a small flame appearing infront of his mouth before dissipating in the air.

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell; Preparing
Raven Guild Hall ==> Room ==> Training Ground
Interaction:
SadSnake SadSnake
Mention: June Verles June Verles Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal augmentedspartan augmentedspartan AI10100 AI10100 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Showing no reaction to his provocation, Ravus nodded. Likewise, he planned for the fight to be short. A show of skill instead of a full blown mock fight. For anyone to be injured griveously before their first quest would be something against their benefit; Letting a good opportunity to see their compability as a tea- guild wasted did not taste right for his mouth.

"I will take my sword first in my room. Please wait for a while"

He took up the blade in his room. It was quite plain. A straight longsword with no ornament, with only several simple patterns on its hilt. He remembered when he had first held it in his hand. Long before his arrival in Kolan, yet not so long that he had it before the War of Element. It was during the lull of the moments, where he was in peace before heading back toward war...

Ravus shook his head and put the sword with its scabbard on his hip. He was lost in his memory again. He shouldn't make it a habit.

Forcing himself to focus on the present, Ravus left his room and head to the training ground.

Broyl Drakewing
Status

Interacting:
Damafaud Damafaud

Mentioned:

Located:
Training grounds [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Currency:
1G, 3S, 20C

Weapon(s):
Draconic claws, dagger

Armor:
Comfy tunic
[/div]
Broyl nodded and raised a hand as he went away, before letting out fall back against his side. He felt his body tensing up in anticipation.. maybe he'd see of what real people are made up this time, and not just paper maché, cowardly chumps. "Take your time. I've got all night." His voice told another story, he was obviously eager to get into the fight. As he stood there in the cold night, he had nothing to do but to remember that night... while her other memories were fuzzy at best, he remember that fateful night as clearly as day. He could probably find the exact place he landed and twisted his ankle if he wanted... the distance he stumbled...he quickly blinked and snapped out of it as Ravus got back to the training ground. "Looks like it's time to battle." He wouldn't use his magic exept if necessary. After all.. some people had been done for by a single one of his punch. he didn't know how feeble the person on the other side was. Caring so much for their well being... would probably hold him back. As long as he didn't loose, though, that didn't matter to him.

[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait][/div][div class=statusText]
Mention: augmentedspartan augmentedspartan Damafaud Damafaud AgWordSmith AgWordSmith SadSnake SadSnake
Interacted: AI10100 AI10100
[/div][/div][div class=title]Alexia Fyrdrake[/div][div class=text]

Alexia woke up, dreary eyes and with bed hair covered in books from all of the research she performed tiring her out. Or at least that's what she is going to tell anyone who asks what she did, in reality, while strutting about for books about Rolan she happened to find herself in the romance novel section. One thing leads to another and she ended up in the situation she is in now. She sighed, she wasn't angry with herself just disappointed. With some effort, she rose herself out of the mountain of books covering her. She continued to rummage through the books for her hat, which she thankfully found topside up. Now with her hat on, she walks by her room and picks up her spear putting it on her shoulder and resting her hands on it. She walks outside to find everyone there already waiting, after all, they were asked to wait for the guild leader.

After the voting she was relieved, she already had some runes prepared for the situation and it would be a pain to make more. And now with that out of the way, her attention was taken by training fight between Ravus and Broyl that was about to happen. She followed them along, just to see but when they arrived at the training ground she realized just watching would quickly become boring. That's when her sight landed on Roland, and a smile appeared on her face. She walked behind him and tapped him on the shoulder and then addressed him;

"Hey isn't boring to watch? You know... I could do with some practice too, and I am pretty similar to two other people in the guild so training with me might give you insight on them too." as she was referring to Ravus and Deimos, but he probably wouldn't know the latter.

[/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color: #151515; box-sizing:border-box; color:#FFFFFF; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #f3c662; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #151515; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell; Sparring
Training Ground
Interaction:
SadSnake SadSnake
Mention: -​

The night was not very dark. The moon shone brightly, illuminating the level training ground where two figures now stood. Ravus stood at one end, with nothing but the sword at his hip and the cloak over his body.

That was all he had anyway.

He unsheathed his sword and held it steadily with both hands. He stared right at Broyl, his breathing slowed down as he kept his eyes on the Draec's every move.

"Three-hit combat. One who hit his opponent three times first win the spar," he declared flatly as he strengthened the grip on his sword. It was a sparring training he had often used with Vale, emphasizing the importance of lethal hit and the quick end of a battle. Their army at the time was smaller in number than the dwarves. Prolonged fighting was to their advantage. Had it been so long since he had been in a fight? Had his skills became rusty from time?

Only the fight would show him.

"Let us start upon the disperse of the sphere," as he spoke those words, a spherical shadow appeared at the ground between them. It was a technique he used often to start a combat; The sphere's shape was sustained by the movement of darkness essence, in contrast to being sustained by himself. He himself couldn't predict when it would disperse properly. After a few seconds, the sphere still hovered meekly on the ground. Its movement was docile. It reminded him of his second spar with Vale, where he-

The sphere bursted.

Once again lost in his memory, Ravus lost the exact moment of the burst.

"

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
N/A

Mentioned:
Damafaud Damafaud SadSnake SadSnake June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Located:
Raven Guild Hall ; Observing [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

She watched and headed to the widow as the Dark elemental and Draec went out to spar. She could see them clearly as the sun setted. The other elemental, Alexia had asked Roland to spar as well. It would be good to observe the skills of her guild before the went to the Prussian Curator. The leader would be able to speak more confidently about her guild’s prowess. Calla still felt a bit nervous about the quest, she hoped it would go alright. Her finger tapped a bit faster on her elbow. One could mistake it for impatience, but it was nerves. Tomorrow had to go perfect, but perfect is rarely found.

She looked around to see if anyone else went down to watch or stayed here. No doubt Genji had next for sparing against Broyl. Part of her wished he would stay up here with her instead, but she couldn’t blame him for not taking the opportunity. He was, odd like that.

Interacting with: June Verles June Verles
Mentions: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal SadSnake SadSnake augmentedspartan augmentedspartan Damafaud Damafaud

Roland was quite curious in what would happen. He hadn't seen a draec fight before, and even if Broyl had been a mere adolescent in the perspective of his species, surely some of their culture of fighting would spill out. Well, hopefully. And, there was the fact that he hasn't met a Dark Elemental who was ready to blast his face off so that would be interesting too! Now that he thought about it, he hasn't accidentally landed in any of the Elemental lands. Maybe if he wasn't going to be busy here, he should go visit... and hopefully get there in time and then return... now that he thought about it, the possibility of that happening was less than five percent. Maybe he shouldn't push his luck at this place. He was pretty sure that Calla would hunt him down.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when the ghoul tapped his shoulder. He rubbed the back of his neck as he gave the girl a grin. "Sure!" He replied cheerily. There was a moment where he frowned when he stole a glance at the two others who were going to spar. The Elemental had already made his move. It was a shame he wouldn't get to see the fight. He'd be too focused on his opponent. He then chuckled. "We're going to follow those rules right? Three hits..." Three hits huh? He wasn't sure how he'll fare in this one. But even if he lost, it would still be alright. That would mean he had someone skilled watching his back. He didn't pride himself in being a great fighter - not when he isn't the one with the element of surprise.

"Name's Roland by the way." He then walked towards the other end and took out his bow. He gave her another smile. "Hope you don't beat me up too much!" He joked. He wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to expend too much energy in the spar, but he hoped it was going to be fine.

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) [/script]

[div class="Button Name"]
Genji Shilvo
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith SadSnake SadSnake

Located:
Raven Guild Hall; Conversating and watching guildmates spar [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
498G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

As Genji noticed Calla appear he walked over to her, he wasn't planning on fighting anyone for no reason. He seen that she caught eye of him. "Heh, hello my Mystical princess." He gave a sweet smile, one that would make any girl happy to see him. "I assume you thought I was going to fight that sad excuse for a dragon?" He chuckled slightly. "I wouldn't do that, besides he isn't so bad...annoying yes but a strong fighter, of course he couldn't be me though, especially with you around. Anyway since we are alone you wanna hang out while they get their sparring in?" He gave her a gentle kiss before hold her hands and looking deep into her Lime green eyes.​

[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait][/div][div class=statusText]
Mention: Damafaud Damafaud SadSnake SadSnake
Interacted: AI10100 AI10100
[/div][/div][div class=title]Alexia Fyrdrake[/div][div class=text]

Satisfaction ruled over Alexia emotional spectrum as she saw Roland jump, it was like when you have a cold drink on a hot summer day, you can't help but smile. With that, she cheerily followed Roland around, with a previously unfamiliar hop to her step. Once they arrived at the location of their battle training, she placed her spear handle point down as she looked around, with a vindicative nod she seemed to be satisfied with the facilities.

"Mhmm, oh sorry, I'm Alexia Fyrdrake call me Alexia though." As she puts her hand to cover her voice from the already ongoing training "Wouldn't want drake boy to hear my last name and get jealous." She then coughs returning her voice to a normal level. "Three hits though? That might take a bit longer than what we have at our disposal... how about one? Thanks for agreeing, shall we begin?".

She then immediately tapped the bottom of her spear against the ground which didn't do anything. An irritated Alexia slapped it against the ground again, this time flames instantly propelled her and the spear in the air, after getting a grip on the spear she puts her feet on the speer, which stuck to it like it was magnetized. She then begins surfing it around in order to gain her balance, but you could tell after she got a good enough footing she would dip straight in.

[/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color: #151515; box-sizing:border-box; color:#FFFFFF; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #f3c662; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #151515; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Raven guild hall; Taking things upstairs [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

Again she had to will her natural Fae responses back. Genji seemed adamant about being so forward. The lanterns in the guild hall started to come to life around them as day settled to night, The work of simple yet useful enchantments. the room was filled with the soft orange glow of the lanterns. She looked back at him after their lips parted, A few were still in the main hall, they weren't completely alone. Though he always made it seem like they were. For a moment she wanted to propose the two of them getting a few more things done in preparation for tomorrow but he would turn her down and say she needed to relax. His exact reaction to that would be so predictable thinking about it almost made her laugh. "We could go upstairs, away from prying eyes," she suggested instead. Her folded into his more as they stood together. He nodded and smiled at her as she lead them to the third floor where her room was.

FHuvYSE.png

Training Ground; Sparring
Interaction:
Damafaud Damafaud SadSnake SadSnake
Mention: -​
ravus-smaller-jpg.430546
Broyl Drakewing and Ravus Darkfell
The draec carefully waited for the orb to disperse. He knew it'd probably be an advantage for his opponent, since it'd be easier for them to know when it'd explode, but he was so focused on his timing that he didn't point it out. The moment the orb bursted, he flapped his wings, giving him a burst of speed as he fled towards Ravus fist first, holding his fist infront of him like Superman to collide with him. A few meters away from him, he remembered that this wasn't supposed to be a fight to the death, and spread his wings wide to slow himself down, still flying to Ravus at a great speed.

Ravus snapped out of his reminisence. Again. He lost himself again in his memory. He barely had time to shift his position sideway in order to avoid the Draec's fist. The sudden transition was smooth, not unlike what one would expect from someone startled. All due credit was given to his now unformed lower torso. Ravus had sacrificed them during the war for this purpose. Increasing his stability in battle. Eliminating terrain disadvantages. As Broyl flew passed him, he drew his sword and slashed its blade -- embed with darkness essence -- at the Draec's back.

Broyl groaned as the elemental swiftly dodged past him, feeling the cold steel hitting his back. He should've been more careful, and not so eager to capitalize on Ravus's weakness. But he had a plan anyway. If his opponent wanted to go the hard route, he could as well. He muttered "Thoris genar". Suddendly, sparks and small lightnings appeared where he was hit, and a strong electrical current coursed through the blade, almost instantly travelling to Ravus's hand.

The jolt was unexpected. Ravus gritted his teeth as he dropped his sword and almost instinctively sent a kick to the Draec... Only to remember he didn't have legs anymore. Instead, another sphere of darkness materialised between him and the Draec. It burst into fog, momentarily clouding vision. Ravus used the opportunity to distanced himself from the Draec. His right arm felt numb. The Draec was unexpectedly talented in magic as well. Without his sword, Ravus exerted his will on the abundance essence around him, slowly, shrouding himself in thick darkness.

Drakewing quickly stepped back with a smirk.He looked through the thick shadows, letting small lightnings course around his clawed hand, showing it was electrified clearly as he waited patiently for the elemental to make a move.

"Come out there.. or are you paralyzed yet?" he giggled to himself. He knew he didn't stick the voltage highly enough to incapacitate them fully, or kill them. Or at least;. he hoped so.

There was no answer. Ravus ignored the provocation. His mind was concentrated at the task on hand. As he hid inside the expanding black fog, a cloaked figure resembling himself started to form. The figure, despite being composed of darkness, was more defined than the fog, much like Ravus. The figure started to hover, putting distances between itself and Ravus. He needed to wait.

"....hmph. I thought I told you to come to me. I won't move towards you, this time. I thought you wanted this fight to be short," Despite his provocations and the opponent taking his distance, he knew it'd be foolish to rush things again.

Cautious. The Draec was not as simple as he thought. With the time at his hand, another figure came into being. Unlike the previous figure, the second figure was merely an illussion. The black fog had started to disperse. When it went away, three cloaked figures stood motionlessly. Like the systematic movement of a clock, the three figures leapt toward the Draec, their claws obvious under the night.

The Draec's eyes darted between the three figures. He wasn't sure if Ravus cloned himself or just made illusions. But it didn't matter. he'd take out the three in one blow. He waited for them to come as close as he could, before slashing his claw towards the three, and once that was done, using the momentum to roundhouse kick any shadows that had dodged.

The illussion dispersed as soon as Broyl's claw scratched its body. Ravus and the remaining clone moved backward, with Ravus retreating further than the clone. The clone took damage as the Draec released a kick toward it. No matter. He took up his sword, laying under him as the clone released a barrage of slashes at the Draec. He had intended to use the sword.

Ravus charged forward, thrusting his sword toward the Draec.

Broyl swiftly dodged the clone's barrage of attacks, ducking under a swing and looking up before the very real Ravus thrusted his sword towards him. He grabbed it with one hand, giggling like a kid as he yanked it from Ravus's hands. "I could've broken it if I wanted, you know."

Two points. He mentally counted to himself as the Draec, instead of deflecting his blade or dodging it, caught it with his hand instead. The point of the spar was not to kill, but to put three hits on the enemy. Without losing his momentum, Ravus kept pressing forward with his clone, relying on his claws now that his sword was gone.

He gritted his teeth together to muffle a swear as a few drops of blood dripped down from the fist he had clenched around the blade. Whatever Ravus had put on there, it was way sharper than it should, and he quickly let it fall to the ground, focusing on fending off the double attacker. His pulse started to quicken... he was getting angry... suddendly, after dodging the real Ravus' jab, he grabbed the clone's head, straight through his guard. He didn't know wich one was the real one, but it didn't matter. As he bent the head until he heard the crack. He hoped if that was the original, the clone would live on, since they both were able to attack.

The Draec, in anger, had focused his attention on his clone. To be fair, if he was the one that was caught, he would need to recuperate for months to heal the injury that would befall him if the Draec had attacked him instead. He could hear his clone snapped, dissapating back into darkness. Using the opportunity, Ravus circled around the Draec and hit the Draec's back with the blunt side of his claws.

"The third hit," he softly said. He took a step back and gave Broyl a slight bow.

"Thank you for your cooperation."

Broyl froze as he felt the claw lightly hit his back. He lost. Or...did he? He blink idly as the elemental did their honorable things he didn't even want to know about. Hapilly for him, he just had blown off some steam by breaking his opponent's clone's neck, or he'd be nothing less than a puddle of blood when he was done. Instead of bowing back, he turned around and backhanded the elemental's face, before flapping his wings and taking off. Where was he going? Even him did not know.. but he went away. He needed to spend some time alone.

It stinged. Ravus rubbed his cheek where the Draec had just slapped him. His eyes grew colder as he watched the Draec leaving, not even without a shred of guilt. So that how things would be, is it? A memory surged forward to his mind. A Draec and a Dragon. His desperate plea for them to stop. The Draec uncaring shout, his explosion spell, Vale's water control... and his loneliness afterward.

Respect was given to those that deserve it. The Draec clearly was not one of them. Silently picking up his sword, a grudge had grew inside Ravus' heart. Toward Broyl. Toward the Draec and Dragon who had seperated him with his soulmate. He stared up to the moon. He hadn't noticed it earlier, but it was clear now.

It was a beautiful night.

Night at the Museum

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AI10100 AI10100 June Verles June Verles Damafaud Damafaud SadSnake SadSnake augmentedspartan augmentedspartan

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
On a boat; Taking the guild to Prussia [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
502G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

The couple went upstairs. Still holding hands Genji looked at her and smiled, "Heh what must we hide from prying eyes my princess?" He asked as they entered the room.

“So that I can take a break from my charade.” As soon as she closed the door she shifted her ears and fangs back to normal. “And just be us ourselves for the night.”

"Heh, since when were you never yourself? Cold, loving, and cute all at once." He smiles

Her freckles flash pink. “At least, I won’t have to keep up my human illusions in here with you.” She gets closer to Genji. “And just focus on us.”

He smiles and kisses her gently on the lips. "Did I finally win you over? I still haven't paid you that last piece of gold.” He chuckles and wraps his arms around her waist

Another flash of glowing pink. “You haven’t said I love you yet to give over the last piece.” She smiled softly. Slowly her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"Hmm...you're right, well I love you...and nothing in the world would ever stop me from loving you or risking my life for you." His left hand reached into his pocket to hand her a gold piece. "What do you do with the gold anyway?" He asked chuckling a bit

She slipped the gold piece into her pocket. “You will see soon enough. Trust it will be something you will find, delightful.” Calla smiles and this time, leans in to kiss him softly

He smiled. "Heh I've really grown on you haven't i?"

“We have been through a lot together, I would hate to think we wouldn’t get close after all that.” The glow in her face would not go away now.

His face gets equally as red. “I see nothing standing between us now, not after being parted so long.” She took a moment to cast a spell to keep the noise inside the room as much as possible.

•••••••

"Heh...i love all of you, my hands just so happen to be here...”

•••••••

“ Fae Don’t usually have partners like this...”

•••••••

"Heh its odd seeing you smile but i love it, i assume you won't show anyone else hehe." She always seemed to want to keep her emotions to him and no one else. He couldn't help but smile back his lovely future wife. "I love you..."

She blushed more at his words. Calla would never be so emotionally vulnerable with anyone else. But she felt....she still didn’t feel as could say those words back. She just wanted him to know she did love him with out the words, just in feeling. Her hands brought him close to her. “You say it, a thousand times over. Why don’t you show me, what love you hold for this Fae? And I can show you what I hold for my elven Prince?” Her lips found his and enticed them to open for a fully explorational kiss.

•••••••

In the morning the two would be wrapped around each other, but not for long. The sun rose into the sky and with it the Fae sat up. “Wake Genji, we have a lot of work to do today.” She smiled softly as she shook him awake. After dressing and shifting to appear human Calla took a moment to re-braid her hair. Looking in the mirror for a moment, she didn’t appear that different....but it was all the difference in the world to her.

After the guild took their time to wake and get prepared to leave she took a moment to address them. “Now, I have hired a ferryman to take us to Prussia directly. They are to meet us at the shore and will take us back to guild after our task is complete as well. The Curator of the museum will meet us upon arrival and give us a run down of the situation and the building. There we will be free to assess the area and you all may take some time to explore the city or stay near the museum till we are to report back to the Curator and start our guarding at sunset. Of course. I will like a few of us to stay inside the building incase of any fool tries to do anything during the day. If anyone wants to volunteer, Say so. For now let’s get to the shore and make our way to Prussia.” With that the guild went down and boarded the boat, making headway to the other Island.

Last edited:

Broyl Drakewing
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:

Located:
Ship [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Currency:
1G, 3S, 20C

Weapon(s):
Draconic claws, dagger

Armor:
Comfy tunic
[/div]
The draec felt warm. The sun was hitting his whole body as he had his wings spread wide, flapping them every few seconds to keep his attitude. He was only a black spot in the sky, a good hundred meeter above the ship. As soon as he knew where the boat would be, he had isolated himself from the party. He liked flying. It made him feel special. Looking at everyone, so tiny under him.. like ants. It was making him all smug and fuzzy inside.

His first day... had been a shitshow. He barely had breaks between making enemies. And something told him... what he did with Ravus wasn't right. He shouldn't have acted out on his anger so quickly.. and so childishly. But.. he deserved it, right? He cheated with those clones...but.. there weren't any rules about clones.. so.. what gived? Why did he do that? And how did he loose...?

His thinking process was interrupted by a stinging pain in his wing. He wasn't able to fly forever... and he had been pushing himself to avoid the others. He had to land right now, if he didn't want to crashland and be humiliatingly fished out of the sea. He slowly circled the boat as he approached it, squinting to see the people on there. He... didn't really see any place where he'd be left alone... apart from the roof. He decided to land there, and after a few more minutes of lowering attitude, his feet made a quit thud noise as he landed there. His wings wrapped around him instinctively instead of tucking behind his back, a sign of how tired they were.

Last edited:

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal I AI10100 AI10100 I June Verles June Verles I Damafaud Damafaud I SadSnake SadSnake I augmentedspartan augmentedspartan

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
The boat; Conversing [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
502G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

Calla heard a thud above and felt the boat shift a bit. Looking up she saw the awning above them had a shadow of a certain Draec. It's only the second day of the guild forming but he has been isolating himself from the others socially. Aside from the fight last night Broyl really made no effort to get to know the other members and if let alone, wouldn't make any in the future. "I'll be right back." Calla told Genji and used magic to simply levitate her self up there quickly, acting like it was an Exoteric spell by whispering a word and actually using her Esoteric power. "Broyl, It will be better for you to join us on the deck. Perhaps talking about the quest at hand will help you become more integrated with the others. Lone wolves should be saved for the wolf guild after all." Calla spoke simply and used another spell to cause them to pass through the roof and onto the deck of the boat. Whether or not her landed gracefully she would have Demois turn from where he was. "Demois, this is Broyl. why don;t you two take some time to get to know each other and the other members till we arrive?" She smiled politely and left the to to talk. Going back to Genji she smiled at him. "Maybe we should do the same and talk with our members as well." she held her hand to him, knowing that he would take it anyways if she offered or not. Might as well be on her own terms. The Fae lead them to Roland, Ravus and Alexia. "I hope you three are in good spirits? Are there any concerns about the quest?" Calla attempted to get a conversation going.

Last edited:

Broyl Drakewing
Status

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith augmentedspartan augmentedspartan

Mentioned:
Damafaud Damafaud

Located:
Ship [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Currency:
1G, 3S, 20C

Weapon(s):
Draconic claws, dagger

Armor:
Comfy tunic
[/div]
Broyl looked up as Calla floated over to him. He didn't really want to be bothered, at all. But... I guess she wasn't all bad... she only wanted his good, after all. He did feel comfy like this too... his wings snuggly wrapped around his body like a second layer of clothes. He looked up at the humain as she explained things. He barely had time to say "What's the point if I'll only get new enne-" Before being cut off abruptly as she made him sink into the ground. It was.. certainly a new epexrience for him, and he stumbled, nearly falling other on the ship's deck, a claw mark appearing where his feet hit to stop his fall.

He quickly looked up, only to realise who he was talking to. He was left there as Calla went to tend to other guild members.... staring at the man for a few seconds. Great. He was full of armor. Although... that meant he was a fighter too. Hopefully... he didn't fuck up as much as he did with the elemental. He akwardly raised a hand and spoke up. "....hi." His voice was deepened and muffled by his facemask. "Who're you?" He continued, motionning towards him. Hopefully he'd carry that conversation. Since broyl... didn't know what to speak about. Maybe... he could do some strategy. Yeah, that sounded nice.

Interacting with: June Verles June Verles AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Damafaud Damafaud
Mentions: SadSnake SadSnake augmentedspartan augmentedspartan
Roland was actually preparing to fight when his eyes were drawn to the Draec and Elemental's fight. It was shameful, but he was too occupied watching to reply to Alexia. Something about the fight had put him off. Perhaps it was because of the Draec's movement and how aggressive it was - quite obviously showing no mercy even if it was only a spar. Or was it because of the Elemental's control over cloning and illusions? He wasn't quite sure but he just couldn't tear his eyes off it. He had seen many serious fights in his travels, but never a spar this intense.

However, obviously, the Elemental had the upper hand since the Draec is more aggressive - giving him an edge by sending clone after clone. Though when the Draec grabbed the Elemental by the head and pushed it backwards - hearing the crack - shivers went down his spine. It was good that it was just a clone, but the fact that he was willing to kill made him uneasy. Nevertheless, the Elemental won and the Draec flew off. Well then, that was certainly something. He looked towards Alexia, rememebring that they were supposed to spar.

"Sorry, I just..." The cheer in his voice was completely gone. He rubbed the back of his head, giving Alexia and apologetic smile. "I think... I'll just head back to my room." He muttered before turning and leaving for said location. Perhaps the reason why he felt like that was because he was accustomed to thinking they would be comrades in arms - after all, that was the opening speech about this. So seeing them duke it out so seriously - and feel like that aferwards - did not settle well in his stomach. He figured that sleeping this out might give him back his energy. He needed all of that tomorrow after all.

--------​

Roland was right in his assumption that he would feel better after a night's rest. He bounded down the stairs with new fervor, consuming what was left for breakfast before following the guild to the boats. He leaned onto the railings of the boat as it lurched forward and began to move. The Draec was flying above them - so high that his features couldn't actually be seen anymore. Just a dot in the vast sky above them. Roland wanted to join him, but he wasn't quite sure the Draec would appreciate his presence. He turned to Alexia and then waved at her. "Hey Alexia, sorry about yesterday. Wasn't feeling up to it anymore. I promise I'll spar with you some other time though, if you want." He offered the apology.

With that, he went back to leaning on the railing as the boat rocked back and forth. He wasn't sure when the last time he boarded a boat was. Was it back at Gloryce when he was captured? Or was it even before then? He had been accustomed to flying that this seemed to be a new experience, albeit a familiar one. His eyes followed their guildmaster as he broke off from the group to talk to the Draec who had landed but Roland didn't pay too much attention to that. He figured that it was her responsiblity to talk with everyone from what he understood.

Before he could initiate conversation with the remaining folk, Calla had returned. He gave her a grin and a thumbs up. "Feeling good and ready to beat up some thieves!" He replied. While he wasn't even sure if there would be any thieves who would be stupid enough to break into a well-guarded place with extra guards posted, he was looking forward to spending some time with the others on a quest. He wanted to see what would happen. It made him all excited. "I think I'll stay at the museum. If I even try to explore the town, I might not get back to the guild for quite some time." He jokingly said and unintentionally telling everyone of his horrible sense of direction without a companion or legitmate directions. "Besides, there should be a lot of interesting things there!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back