• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Raven Guild

- Helios -

Chuckling, Helios nodded. Grinning wide. “I see, I see. —- Yes, we shall~.”

As they strolled, greeted by the seagulls overhead, the healer tilted his head and hummed. Green eyes taking in the somewhat empty streets, loving the quiet and lazy lull. “I was since I didn’t fight much.”

“However I did help with the recovery after. Covered and stitched wounds. Our guildmates are doing fine while recovering.” He said with a happy grin. “They just need rest and not move much.”

“How are your puppies? Sol? Is grandpa okay?” Helios asked.

Zer0 Zer0

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags or you may copy and paste:

after each time you want to show a paragraph break you'll only need it one
if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Parfa Dawnpaw
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya

Mentioned:

Located:
Darkwood Forest [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
"My family is alright, my pack was very happy with the gold from our quest. We've never seen so much money made in just one day and just by talking too!" said Parfa as they passed the city gates and into dirt roads where the gardens were bigger than the houses and the homes were widely spaced apart. Here was the edge of the farmlands and all around was a sea of colorful crops. "We've finished building a fence around our ranch last weekend, and we're starting to dig down an Artesian well. We have a neighbor, the Croods, some acres away who are letting us use their well for now, but it's a looong trip everyday and we are a big pack with a big herd that drinks a lot of water."

An hour of walking later, they passed the hills that heralded Darkwood forest, and strolled up the narrow dirt hunting path that winded away from the main road and up on to a short cleft on the side of a hill that overlooked the valley. "Helios, are you or someone in the guild mad or disappointed I didn't help in the war?"

- Helios -
“Darkwood Forest”

He would have to agree with Parfa on some level: the mission was easy-ish. Other than being uncomfortable with the other dreac and flying, Helios is happy that they managed to finish the mission.

“Agreed.” The healer widely grinned like a smiley gecko. Excitement shined in his green eyes, raising a fist up and close to his chest in quiet glee. “I bought some new seeds to plant in my room. Can’t wait until the seasons come~”

He listened to Parfa’s words as they traversed, nodding and hummed, quickly taking everything in before looking back at the adorable doggy mom. “I see . . . I-if there’s anyway I can help with the well, I’d be happy to oblige.” He offered gently.

After walking for an hour, pointing with two fingers and asking what some of the smaller creatures are (“What is that round thing? It has long ears- Oh! It hops!?”), Helios took out his little book and scribbled down anything Parfa informed him with a piece of charcoal. His tongue out in concentration as they made their way to the side of a hill that overlooked the valley. “Hm?!” He snapped towards her, blinking owlishly before slapping his book shut with his fingers.

“I’m certainly not. I haven’t participated in the war that much, only helped the wounded.” Helios explained, a brow twitched at the chaotic memory. “I don’t know if our guildmates do. I can’t speak for them, but I’m certain they respect your choices, Parfa.”

If anything, he noticed that their guildmates are not exactly—- what is the word he is looking for? Ah, yes. —- caring enough to talk horribly behind someone. It seems like a waste of time to them. He could be wrong! Nothing is certain! However, by the way some are quiet and others are welcoming, Helios has a feeling that they are not the types to judge anybody who does not want to fight a war. Besides he can’t exactly blame her for not wanting to join.

War . . . War is not to be romanced by morals and justice. It’s a battle of which grey area will win and dominate the losers. A fight of ideals and reasons. Well that’s how he understood it, based on his grandfather’s stories of his past and the annual event back in his home country. Where the dragons and dreacs come together and fight in ‘friendly’ competition. And that’s not as big and life-changing as war! At least, in the end of the day, they all live and get drunk in merry!

“Excuse me for being frank, but even if our guildmates are mad at you, that shouldn’t matter. What matters is that you keep on going, do what you can, and not do what others expect you to do.” Helios said consolingly, hoping that he didn’t offend her for speaking his mind. “After all, that’s how the worst of mistakes can happen ——A-ah! N-not that I-I know everything, of course! I’m still learning about —-uh—— stuff! Ha! Hahahahahah.....haaaaa.”

Why is he an idiot? He could smack himself right now if it didn’t make him more like a loon.

Zer0 Zer0

[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 30px 10px 20px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; width:100%; [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AI10100 AI10100

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Present Day
Raven Guild I Unable to say no to Roland [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div] [Div class=Container] [Div class=Flag][/div][Div class=FlagA][/div] [/div]

Nevertheless, Roland quickly approached Calla with a bright grin. "Ms. Calla, are you feeling alright now? You've been very busy after all and I hope you've rested well." He said first. Considering the fact that she was willing to take up a quest, she was surely fully recovered. "Oh, uh, I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me and Henry on a quest. I think it'll be fun and we might actually finish it faster with another set of magical hands."
Calla looked at Roland who's bright and cheery attitude almost made her squint. Like a aura of light surrounded him and he would not let go. How could some one be so bright? At least it was refreshing rather than annoying. Roland had a, a certain ambition that was a tad contagious. At least he was up and ready to keep moving forward in the guild. They had lost some members in the battle but still her e he was chipper as ever. He even was concerned about her how sweet. She had always like the Hybridios ways of putting others before one self. Seemed Roland took it to heart.

However, Roland had asked for a quest with him, her and... Henry. Calla wanted to avoid the vampire till, well, the end of time. Was is too early to declare Muerkos? She wouldn't even mind a human burial to perhaps cover her tracks and never face the smug look on his face. That is if the tiredness of battle days ago no longer lingered in his bones. Though looking at Roland He was so eager to get out there on a Quest. Calla hadn't gone out on one last time before helping the Wolves in Galventia either. She wanted to get something done other than paper work and mourning.

Her face showed no reflection of the thoughts in her head. In fact only a brief moment passed as she blinked once, and slowly at Roland. "Well, I suppose since you two are close in acquaintanceship... I could tag along to see how you do out in the field. Perhaps we could do a quest I have my own eye on." She gave in, the slow exhale of her breath, the way she held her arms to her slacked, her posture shifting to the slightest slouch. All signs of giving into the brightness of the shifter. "Gather Mr. Sask We can discuss this further after I see the other on their way."

[div class="Lines2"][/div] [/div]

"There's no need. I'm already here." called a deep voice from around the corner.

Henry looked much better than he had in the days prior to the wolf guild invasion. While it may not be general knowledge, it was because of one simple fact. Henry had, for simplicity's sake, gorged himself on the enemies blood. He hadn't had a feast like that one in quite awhile.

After all, It was always one of the rules of being a vampire. If you didn't want to be treated like a filthy parasite then dont act like one. Keep to yourself, keep your head down, stay away from public events, and dont drink more than necessary to live.

While it doesn't seem like anything crazy to follow, it's like telling a human being to barely interact with other people, don't partake in social gatherings, and you are only allowed to eat a small helping of toast and ham once a day. Sure, it would keep you alive but the constant state of hunger would NEVER leave. You would always be starving. Though for vampires, its roughly once a week or every few days depending on the quality of the blood.

Henry felt like he had truly eaten his fill for the first time in years. So, the hunger was practically non-existent. This is why he was able to approach the guild leader and Roland with a somewhat cheery attitude despite not exactly enjoying the fact they were making plans for him without his permission. Not like either of them would know though.

"Though, the real question is if our Guildmaster actually wants to do anything. We would understand if you want to take it easy considering all the chaos of the previous days."

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith AI10100 AI10100

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar"]
Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
N/A

Mentioned:
Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

Located:
Darkwood Forest | Studying

Character Sheet | Armory [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:
1100 gold

Weapon(s):
Uldyrlit Ing Kver Felmakia

Armor:
Casual clothing

Other:
N/A
[/div]
Tzeentch had flown off nearly the minute Arleth had exited the guild hall. The dark haired Half-Fae paid him no mind as he drifted into the distance, they often went their separate ways, each being a wild creature in a way. They were also both pretty solitary and while they did come together for companionship, they each still valued their time alone. Arleth was in the middle of savoring the quiet ambiance of the forest-- the sound of the birds twittering as they flit about the trees, the rustling of the leaves as a squirrel ran across a branch or the delicate breath of the wind passed through, the sudden creak of a snapping stick as a forest creature stepped upon it.

The sound of snapping twigs and crunching leaves lingered and as Arleth listened she could undoubtedly make out the sound of footsteps in the distance that intermingled with the natural sounds of nature. She was currently perched at the mid level of a large old oak tree that had branches resembling tentacles sticking up from the ground and pointing every which way. Her bag was set in the conjunction of two limbs slightly lower than she was and while one leg dangled, the puffy leg of her loose fitting pants riding up her pale calf slightly, the other was stretched out flat on the branch she sat on, a book resting upon it.

There was a small canvas bag that contained salt wafers upon her lap and she currently held one of these between her bare fingers, gingerly taking a bite as she sat in silence, her gaze distracted momentarily from her book as she looked in the direction she had heard the footsteps coming from before she made out the sound of voices. If she could recall, there was a path in that direction, likely it would be followed unless those on it were given reason not to continue on their way. Arleth looked back to her book, chewing the crunchy snack as she went back to reading

It was then that Helios and Parfa might spot Tzeentch overhead as he flew by, an object in his talons glinting brightly in the sun as he clutched it tightly against his feathered body. He had evidently found something delightful while he was enjoying his own downtime, whatever a bird might consider downtime.

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya

Mentioned:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Located:
Darkwood Forest [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
"Oh, noooo." Parfa shook her head, her ears flapping, "Guests don't work, guests relax and enjoy food. But that is very nice of you, Helios. Oh, and don't worry about ---" she looked around the forest quickly ---, "your big secret. I haven't told anyone except Alpha Thelma, Alpha Magnus, and Sol. I noticed how uncomfortable you were when Nadine and Bella mentioned you-know-what, so you don't have to worry about that with my pack." she smiled.

As they walked, Parfa pointed out and told him, "That hopping round thing is a putuff! My kids like playing with that thing, it is very resilient to being squished and thrown around. It also purrs and has a very long tongue that sometimes wakes me up when it's looking for boogers to eat. Though, I don't know what happened to the last putuff we had . . . hmmm. Where did it go . . ." she pondered.

After listening to his answer about the war, she laughed when he laughed nervously. "You're right, I guess I am used to taking my duties seriously in my pack. When we have a job to do, we're expected to do it." Twa's then that he noticed a familiar birb. "Helios, look at that, isn't that Tzincht--- Cheenek --- Arleth's grumpy bird?" She pointed at the raven soaring in the sky.

e01e4dcba5727b3bfd5d100893168a90.jpg
242a123442de69328335f2888fdd24a2.png

Interacting with: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Mentions:

Roland had been quite unsure if Calla would agree to going on a quest with them so when she had agreed, he had broke into a bright grin. "Thank you! It will be quite an adventure!" He cheerily continued. After what Henry had told him, even if it was the barest of information, he did want to at least have the guildmaster relax. He nodded in response and had turned around when Henry had announced his presence.

"Hey Henry, you're just in time." Roland called out with a small two-fingered salute. He had tilted his head to the side, narrowing his eyes at the vampire. He had seemed awfully cheery and Roland could at least tell that much. Which was weird, because the times when Henry seemed that happy was when something bad was going to happen with others. So that's exactly what he asked. "Henry, is it just me or are you having a good day right now?" Roland was honestly happy that Henry wasn't all gloomy.

Upon Henry's statement, Roland started to withdraw a bit. He brought a hand up to rub the back of his head, combing his fingers through his hair. "Ah, yes, of course." He muttered as he took a step towards Henry, physically retreating from Calla. "If you are tired, you could say so and we could go on a quest later on!" As much as Roland did want to go on a quest with Calla, Henry did have a point. He didn't want to force Calla to go with them.

[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 30px 10px 20px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; width:100%; [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Raven Guild Hall I Starting a Quest [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div] [Div class=Container] [Div class=Flag][/div][Div class=FlagA][/div] [/div]

"Though, the real question is if our Guildmaster actually wants to do anything. We would understand if you want to take it easy considering all the chaos of the previous days." AgWordSmith AgWordSmith AI10100 AI10100
Upon Henry's statement, Roland started to withdraw a bit. He brought a hand up to rub the back of his head, combing his fingers through his hair. "Ah, yes, of course." He muttered as he took a step towards Henry, physically retreating from Calla. "If you are tired, you could say so and we could go on a quest later on!" As much as Roland did want to go on a quest with Calla, Henry did have a point. He didn't want to force Calla to go with them.
Calla flared her nose at the cheery Henry. She could guess why he was in a good mood, her own soured by it. "I'm fit enough Mr. Sask and Raven. This quest is of personal interest to me and I believe I won't need to use much magic for it. We'll head out soon. First, familiarize your self with the Bounty, A thief that's possibly a Hobo from Gloryce. If she's who I think she is then its more likely an ex Hobo still using the heap portals of the hobo society. I can brief the both of you more on her and other possibilities once we depart." She explained and waved off their concerns. Well Raven's genuine concern at the least. Go ahead and prepare to set sail once more. We'll be in the capitol of Kolan so, best behaviors." Her gaze went to Henry in particular.

True she was still feeling the exhaustion of the battle and the rebuilding of Wolf Guild but most of it was part of the human act. The only exhaustion she felt was mental but she was fine to run around Kolan chasing down the hobo. If her suspicion was correct. This was an old friend of her, and if Henry could put two and two together he would have an inkling as to who this was too from the memories he saw in Calla's mind that one night. Of course, this old friend wouldn't recognize her now. Calla had purposely left her old body behind before starting Raven guild. Rosalind wouldn't know it was her at all.

If it was Rosalind in the first place.

- Helios -

His pale cheeks dusted red when Parfa mentioned about his secret, smiling timidly at her. “Thank you.” His tone sounded grateful and relieved. Then he perked up in surprise. Was she so comfortable to him that he believes her word easily? Yes, she was, now that he thought about it. Parfa is accepting to most things, even to dragons and draecs. So he’s glad that she is considerate too, to just tell the important figures in her life.

‘Alphas are important figures.’ Helios wrote down in his book, wanting to remember about Parfa’s culture too.

Snorting in attempt to hold back his laugh, the Draec coughed for a quick moment as he looked up to the sky. His green eyes spotting the dark feathery figure of said grumpy birb.

“Ah. That’s Tzeentch —- and he’s got something shiny too . . .” Curiosity got the best of him, raising a brow as he pondered a random thought: do birds like shiny items? Even the grumpy ones?

“Should we follow grumpy bird or let him know we’re here?” Helios asked the cheerful Parfa, slightly tilting his head towards her side.

“Maybe Arleth is near?”

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Mentioned:

Located:

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
"We, still have time." smiled Parfa, putting two stubby paw fingers up to measure the sky between the sun and the horizon. "Yes, let's let him know! Tzeentch!" She flapped her arms jovially at the raven.

Meanwhile, a couple of pups who were waiting on a grassy knoll beyond the hill cleft had stumbled upon the smell of food. It was at the end of that smell trail that one small chimera collie puppy, one slightly taller german shepherd pup, and an older german shepherd chimera who looked like he was in his teens found themselves barking up at Arleth's tree.

"Hi! I'm Misha, who are you?" barked the collie pup girl; "Are you a hunter? Where's your bow?" asked the middle one; The eldest was staring at her wafer. "Y-you have very sharp teeth."

The elder undead let a small chuckle slip through his lips, covering his mouth politely with the back of his left hand. "It's because of I'm full for the first time in the last three decades Roland." he replied with a light grin. "Truly, I pray that you never understand what the thirst is like to a vampire. As bad as I can be..." he said in response to Roland's thoughts about Henry only being happy when bad things were going down, ".... The thirst is something I dont wish upon anyone except the most vile of people. Even then, I'm hesitant because giving vampiric abilities to a vile person is a recipe for disaster."

Henry was probably going to have give an analogy for Roland on this trip just so he can understand what the ravenous hunger was like.

The old vampire then turned his eyes to the guild leader and it was clear that at first, he didn't understand what Calla Rose was talking about. That being said, he did understand that she was trying to send some kind of message. Judging by the pointed look she was giving him. He stared somewhat blankly at the half-fae for a moment before the lightbulb turned on behind his eyes.

"My apologies. Millenias worth of memories to sort through." A harmless explanation for his sudden silence for Roland and a veiled explanation for Calla. "Sometimes it all gets jumbled up when I try thinking of things." It wasn't untrue. Henry spent a lot of time in deep meditation for that exact reason. Maintaining one's sense of self when the thoughts and memories of others are constantly mingling with your own was no easy feat. Luckily, Henry has had many years to settle that very issue.

"Well, whenever we are ready, just let me know. I need to grab my cloak so the sun doesn't kill me." he added with a cheery laugh before giving them both a polite nod and departing for his quarters, humming a tune from several hundred years ago.

AI10100 AI10100 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar"]
Status

Interacting:
Zer0 Zer0

Mentioned:
Katsuya Katsuya

Located:
Darkwood Forest | Trying to avoid Puppers

Character Sheet | Armory [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:
1100 gold

Weapon(s):

Armor:
Casual clothing

Other:
N/A
[/div]
Tzeentch released a loud caw at the sound of his name being shouted and his wings flapped abruptly as though he had been startled, though he did not alter his path, continuing on his way in the direction he had been headed, off to the side of the path. He alighted on a branch nearby to Arleth, collecting his prize in his beak and releasing a demanding caw towards his mistress who had already been looking up from her book and in his direction as she had heard his name called by the hikers she had previously heard walking. She smirked slightly as she swallowed a bit of her wafer, "you little thief... what have you stolen?" She reached for the trinket only to have him hop out of her reach which caused her to snort slightly, "well fine then, be stingy."

As Arleth returned to her reading, Tzeentch continued to fiddle with his bit of plunder which appeared to be some sort of bobble from a lady's hat. It had a blue feather, the quill of which was wrapped in soft beige colored leather and attached to a Silver broach with a blue gem in the center of it and surrounded by a string of beads. It was then that the sound of many small feet alerted them both to the approach of other lifeforms which caused them each to stop what they were doing only to be confronted by Chimera pups.

Arleth returned to her reading, attempting to ignore them for a moment as Tzeentch squawked noisily as the pups barked. Eventually Arleth sighed and leaned forward slightly, looking down at them, "hasn't your mother ever taught you that you shouldn't speak to strangers?" She gave the elder of the pups a pointed look as she used those aforementioned sharp teeth to take a larger bite out of the wafer and chewed very deliberately, leaning back again, "I am no hunter so I need no bow." She said flatly before tossing the last bit of wafer in her mouth and gazing back down at her book.

e01e4dcba5727b3bfd5d100893168a90.jpg
242a123442de69328335f2888fdd24a2.png

Interacting with: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Mentions:

Roland nodded slowly at Henry's explanation. "I... really don't want to know either. I mean, I'd hope that common food like ours would help but blood is the only thing that can fill you right?" He asked unsurely. He had never been familiar with the vampire society because of their tendency to be shunned - so much so that Roland never really had a chance to interact with one before Henry. Honestly, Roland had many questions about vampires - but he imagined that he'd find out more about them if he's going to stick around with Henry. With how everything is going, he was going to be with Henry and the guild for a long time. He shrugged. "I'm sure there's a way to restrain a starving and depowered vampire long enough for them to suffer the hunger that consumed you." He pointed out nonchalantly.

Personal interest? Roland wasn't going to pry into Calla's business and ask why but he was a little bit curious. Perhaps it would be made clear once Calla has briefed them about her potential suspect. Guess the personal interest extended to perhaps a friend or an enemy from the past? In any case, he was going to read the quest request first. He's seen the quest before but he never read it in full detail so he was going to do that. He would really rather come prepared even if Calla seemed to have a vague idea or guess as to who this thief is.

Henry seemed to be in deep thought before excusing his silence for filing his memories. Roland didn't mind. If he lived as long as Henry did, he could take a stab in the dark and say that even he would have trouble recollecting memories properly. With that, Henry had departed to, what Roland presumed, his room. "I'll read over the quest details, thanks." Unlike Henry, however, Roland turned around and then moved towards the quests so that she may read more about the task at hand. He scanned the document and nodded to himself, seemingly satisfied.

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Mentioned:

Located:

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
"Huh, he ignored me. Must be in a hurry. I wonder what he's delivering." Parfa tilted her head. And off she continued up the path chatting with Helios.

Meanwhile, the older pup's ears folded back and he tugged on the younger two's tails. "We should go."

But Misha gasped, her tail wagging. "You know our mom?" She sniffed up enthusiastically, then stared at Tzeentch. "Oh! You're the murder-eyes lady! Hati, it's the murder-eyes lady who was mom's raven pack alpha!"

The second youngest's eyes grew wide. "Whoa . . . Mom said you can turn into a bird and that you joined a real war. Have you killed anybody?"

Back to Helios and Parfa, when they reached the knoll, the mother collie was immediately alert. "PUPS?" she barked loudly, and dashed around the hill in search. "My pups were supposed to be waiting here." she told Helios, going down on all fours and sniffing the grass. "MISHA, HATI, RAGNAR?!" she howled. "Please help me find them, Helios."

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White, black and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Azael Valefiore[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
Anyone Nearby

Mentioned:
Nobody in particular

Located:
Raven Guild Entrance

Action:
Seeking out Calla Rose [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
N/A

Weapon:
Dues Requiem

Armor:
Valefiore Regalia

ba3861333225cef898a636b4b991ed15.png
Resting against the base of one of Niniva's oaken tree's, the Fae whose journey thus far had landed him on the Isle found himself staring upwards towards the recently established guild building; home of the Raven Guild. Azure coloured eyes surveyed the building and its outlying surroundings, the omnipotent sun above doing little to dissuade his heightened vision; alas the Wind was a trickier foe and the subtle tickle of its breath had forced the Fae to blink. News had spread rather rapidly across the continent; the Kolan King's decision to forsake the pact of old and re-establish the once denounced guild had caused quite the uproar among many.

Like the sheep that they were, many were of the opinion that this had been a mistake; that the decision to end all guilds in the past had been the right choice and that by going against that, the archipelago of Kolan would soon find trouble landing upon their very shores. Azael however was of the minority, seeing the re-establishment of guilds as an opportunity to further his own goals and interest's. It also helped that he did not share the desire of his species ruling court; the Unseelie. He had long since given up the desire to ascend and grow their power; the rapid expansion of the Unseelie Courts selfish desires often times coming at the expense of other species. The recent Fae-Orc War as well as the War of the Elementals had seen Azael absent from both skirmishes, the Fae finding no pleasure in their victories.

Instead, he has spent the last two centuries expanding his knowledge and broadening his horizons; the adventures he has been on bringing him to almost all four corners of the world, the former mage denouncing his former self in favor of something new. Like a child before the newest toy, Azael often marvelled at the various cultural advancements that the varying species had managed to create; their ideas and knowledge vastly different to that of which the Fae often experienced.

The mountains of Tybjornair had been one of the more eventful visits of his short life, the various artisans whose art did not reside in mere visual attractions but instead lay in the practical applications had often left him speechless. It had been here, that the idea for 'Deus Requiem' had been born, the collaboration of his selfish desires as well as the eagerness of a particular dwarf had spurned on the initial concept. It was during this experience that any lingering doubt that Azael had of abandoning the Fae-Orc war had been diminished. A collaboration such as this as well as the resulting creation of their mixing of ideas would have been unlikely had the Fae remained as secluded as he had been all those many years prior.

Momentarily carresing the stock of one of his two guns as he lingered on the fond memory, Azael pushed himself off the tree and began the walk towards the guild hall, the light skinned Fae now pocketing both hands as he made the short trek. The news of the re-establishment of guilds had spread fast, though the news of the two guilds that had been born from this act had spread even faster. The Raven guild of Niniva and the Wolf Guild of Galventia, both guilds whose reputation seemed to grow exponentially; neither guild seemingly better than the other as they fought for the glorious position of the Kings Guild; a title and position which had piqued Azael's interest and suspicions.

Whilst neither guild seemed to outshine the other, Azael for reasons he could not yet explain seemed to be drawn towards the guild of Ravens, as if some lingering power unseen to the naked eye had lured him towards its clutches. At face value, the Fae could not deduce what it was about this particular guild that had drawn him in, that called for him from beyond the shores of the Arcane Sea. The only 'fact' that he could derive from this new mystery was that the only way to satiate this growing curiosity was by immersing himself fully to its seducing grasp and integrating himself with the guild. To see and be apart of its unfolding story as they ventured towards heights long since forgotten by those of the mortal realm.

Heart racing yet face as stoic as ever, the Fae had made his way to the guilds front door's, an aura of magical power radiating from the very brick and mortar that held the building together. Merely placing his hand upon the cobbled wall had caused his body to shudder, the resonating magical power that flowed through the walls causing his own magical power to shimmer in response; a faint momentarily blue glow emanating from both his irises as this minor resonation of magical power occurred.

"It appears that I am truly in the right place" murmured Azael to himself, arching his head backwards ever so slightly as he took in the full stature of this imposing hall from up close. "What mysteries await me, should I step foot into this hallowed hall... what wonders... what horrors will I face... should I tie my fate to that of this guild... I wonder... could I really find that in which I seek... Could I really find that spark..." the Fae continued to mumble as his finger tips continued to dance along the surface of the guilds exterior, tiny sparks of his own magical energy dancing along the sinewed wood of the front door before the Fae firmly planted his hand and pushed forth.

Stepping into the interior of the building, a gush of wind escaped from within; its light touch causing the Fae's hair to rustle against its hurried escape. The trace of magical power that he had felt from outside had now surrounded him entirely, its warm embrace engulfing him whole as the door shut behind him.

He had chosen wisely, it seemed.

Patting himself down and readjusting his regalia, the Fae glanced from side to side; taking in the various ornaments that adorned the buildings front hall. It seemed that the guild members resided deeper within, no matter.

"Oh Fabled members of the Raven Flock!" began Azael, his voice loud yet carrying with it a tone of regality. "If I may, I seek an audience with the one who you regard as your leader"

[div class="Lines2"][/div]

[/div]

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White, black and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/1540436660_4go-neptune_twitter_campaign-png.643843/?hash=b6cb6206afba06ae9c06dba155129b26); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/1540436660_4go-neptune_twitter_campaign-png.643843/?hash=b6cb6206afba06ae9c06dba155129b26); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Maria[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
Phayne Phayne

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Raven Guild Entrance [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
##G ##S ##C

Weapon:

Armor:

Maria stood silently in front of a tombstone as the wind blew softly. She sighed then smiled. "Well, today's the day I officially join Raven. I wish we could have been in the guild together..." She said with a sad smile. "but hey you'll be with me in spirit right?" She said brightly then laid a flower, she had in her hand, on his grave and turned around and left. As she made her way to the guild she had to admit she was a little nervous. She had met others before and knew Calla but today she was coming to officially join. She would get to go on real quests and everything. It was exciting and nervewracking all at the same time. Plus she was officially moving out of the orphanage. Some of the younger kids were sad to see her go but she promised to visit. When she made it to the guild she noticed someone heading inside. She didn't recognize him, maybe he was new. She jogged up to the doors then headed inside. When she came in she saw the guy who had just come in speaking out to everyone. Maria walked up next to him and smiled excitedly. "Oh! Are you joining the guild? I am as well. You'll wanna speak to Calla, she's the leader.....I wonder where she is." Maria said as she scanned the room.

[/div]

Attachments

• 1540436660_4GO-Neptune_Twitter_Campaign.png
    1540436660_4GO-Neptune_Twitter_Campaign.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 2

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Azael Valefiore[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
Maria animegirl20 animegirl20

Mentioned:
Calla Rose AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Raven Guild Entrance

Action:
Seeking out Calla Rose [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
N/A

Weapon:
Dues Requiem

Armor:
Valefiore Regalia

"Hmm?" hummed Azael, turning his head to where the voice had come from, yet seeing nothing but the opened door and the pathway leading back towards the city; a gentle breeze causing the leaves of a nearby tree to dance to its silent tune. It wasn't until he glance downwards that he saw the source of that voice, a short statured girl standing a few feet away from him; her excited smile a stark contrast to the almost expressionless face that the Fae wore.

"Calla... I see. I have heard her name spoken among the people of Niniva, yet I sought not to make any assumptions as to what her standing was, less I be wrong in my pursuit" replied Azael, his gaze still directed towards the human girl standing before him, a curious sight to say the least. At first glance, the Fae had assumed her to be a dwarf, her smallish stature well within the region of what was acceptable for their species. However closer inspection of her physique had left him thinking otherwise, the proportions of her body beyond her height contradicting his initial assumption. She was easily at least double the size of the tallest gnome and her skin was neither the blueish green shade of Goblins or the reddish hue of the hobgoblin genus. She could ofcourse have been a brownie, after all she was initially out of his sight, though that was more a case of simple height disparity between himself and her, rather then some innate ability to evade detection, thus Azael doubted that she was actually a Brownie. She simply did not have the burly physique nor the thick rugged skin that the dwarven genus were known for. Instead she appeared to be a human, a small one at that but a human girl nonetheless, though there was still a fair chance that he was still wrong.

Humans despite their base simplistic appearance were often times the hardest species to identify. Unlike many species which harbored tell tale traits, the humans blank slate often made it harder for those unfamiliar with them to identify. It wasn't uncommon for shifters to pass as mere humans, their animalistic trait perhaps not 'obvious' at first glance. The Draec generally appeared as mere humans, save for the scales on the helix of the ear. Even several species of the Damned appeared as humans. Thus for Azael, it was often times hard to pinpoint a true human at a mere single glance; though that only added towards the allure of them.

While the humans neither excelled at Esoteric and Exoteric magic, Azael had quickly come to learn that they as a species harboured the most potential when it came to growth; their innate ability to adapt quickly to ever changing times as well as to progress as a species was something not to be overlooked. Simply, Azael was of the belief that the humans were one of the more interesting species to observe, the amount that they could accomplish during such a short life span was nothing to laugh at. Regardless of where they were on the Hekaspectrum, Azael could not help but develop a kind of fondness for them; something akin to what an animal lover would have for their pet.

Azael stepped forward towards Maria, both hands now out of his pocket and extending towards her face, clasping both cheeks with each hand and slightly pinching them as he toyed with her out of sheer curiosity. Such an intriguing child, so young yet already wielding a weapon of her own. Perhaps it was due to his past experiences and his species position on the Hekaspectrum that caused him to be so invasive of the girls personal space or perhaps it was his interest in the human species that had caused him to act in such a manner, whatever the reasoning was; Azael did not even consider stopping his antics as he begun to speak. "Human child..." a short pause as he addressed his lingering doubts "... I offer you my thanks and gratitude" continued the Fae, his hands still playing with her cheeks and showing little sign of relenting. "Since our goals align, perhaps we should wait together for this Calla to appear"

[/div]

Last edited:
Interacting:
Phayne Phayne animegirl20 animegirl20

Mentioned:

Located:
Raven Guild Hall I Greeting New Members [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather

Well, whenever we are ready, just let me know. I need to grab my cloak so the sun doesn't kill me." he added with a cheery laugh before giving them both a polite nod and departing for his quarters, humming a tune from several hundred years ago.
With that, Henry had departed to, what Roland presumed, his room. "I'll read over the quest details, thanks." Unlike Henry, however, Roland turned around and then moved towards the quests so that she may read more about the task at hand. He scanned the document and nodded to himself, seemingly satisfied.
She nodded to them both and let them go off to their tasks. Willing to explain more later about the true nature of this quest. After Her and Henry's incident she had started to think on her memories more. Especially during the Reconstruction at Wolf Guild. That week had given her time to think and upon seeing this quest well she had some questions. If this was Rosamond maybe well, maybe Calla could use her help to piece together a pestering question.
"Oh Fabled members of the Raven Flock!" began Azael, his voice loud yet carrying with it a tone of regality. "If I may, I seek an audience with the one who you regard as your leader"
Before she could even set out on preparing for her departure the doors to the hall opened and with out looking she could tell what kind of being it was. A fae male stepped in, looking bedecked in fine fabrics. She remembered an application with a fellow fae but this would be different that her confrontations with Arleth. Arleth being half fae well it was easier to tip toe around though now Calla's human guise would be put to the test more so than even back at Cor'va's. During the Cursed Doll Quest Cor'va was a recluses shadow magic Fae researcher, living on the cost of the Fae kingdom. The woman to distraught to notice Calla's fumbling as they broke the curse on the creepy doll. The possibility of this she prepared for, though now she would actually have to put such preparation in action.
She jogged up to the doors then headed inside. When she came in she saw the guy who had just come in speaking out to everyone. Maria walked up next to him and smiled excitedly. "Oh! Are you joining the guild? I am as well. You'll wanna speak to Calla, she's the leader.....I wonder where she is." Maria said as she scanned the room.
Azael stepped forward towards Maria, both hands now out of his pocket and extending towards her face, clasping both cheeks with each hand and slightly pinching them as he toyed with her out of sheer curiosity. Such an intriguing child, so young yet already wielding a weapon of her own. Perhaps it was due to his past experiences and his species position on the Hekaspectrum that caused him to be so invasive of the girls personal space or perhaps it was his interest in the human species that had caused him to act in such a manner, whatever the reasoning was; Azael did not even consider stopping his antics as he begun to speak. "Human child..." a short pause as he addressed his lingering doubts "... I offer you my thanks and gratitude" continued the Fae, his hands still playing with her cheeks and showing little sign of relenting. "Since our goals align, perhaps we should wait together for this Calla to appear"
Maria opening the doors shook her from her thoughts the girl glazing over Calla as she scanned the room. Realizing she had not answered the fae man before the leader stepped towards them. Though could not help but be appalled as the male inspected the young woman like a prized animal. There were many layers of wrong here. Her time out and about out and in her human disguise had let her become more in touch with such basic things as respect and courtesy and keeping older men from young girls. From the man's fashions she could already assume he had been around for longer than the appearance of his face let on. She knew from experience that long lived beings keep a part of their younger fashions with them. It was why Calla could not simply bare to part with her capes and cloaks. Then again she could only remember her last hundred seventy something years of her life thanks to the lapse rebirth she'll never remember anything more.

As she strode to them the male's back to her Calla gave the poor young woman Maria a sweet welcoming smile. The poor dear having her mentor pass away while the rest of them fought the Gloryceans. Calla wished she could've been there for the mourning rites and funerals. If she had not been so exhausted in her return she would've came to the girl right away. Though now the 'human' Guild leader saved her from the poking and prodding of the fae. Using a silently cast spell the fae man moved well over a foot away from the girl and was turned towards Calla. Her white hair in its usual braid, her expression less than amused at him. She greets Maria. "Welcome Maria it is very nice to see you I've got everything ready for you all you need to do is a pick a room. Welcome to the Raven guild, everyone's happy to see you join us. I'm sure you don't need a long winded tour." She smiles at the human. Keeping in mind her posture and expressions, the way she moves her hands, and shifts her weight to mimick the human ways. Trying to keep the sad tone of Zac's passing from her voice, the girl need not the reminder.

"And Mr. Valefiore I assume?" Her soft expression turned to a piercing glare in an instant before melting to the fake smile a waitress at a bar may give to an unruly drunkard before quickly kicking him out the door. "It May be hard for you to understand but here in Kolan the people like their personal space and I will expect you to respect it here at the guild. Now I just have one quick paper for you to sign and you can be on your way upstairs to pick your room. Which will adapt to your personal preferences a well. The papers are in my office." She says though waits a bit in case either had any questions before walking off to finish the paper work with Mr. Valefiore.

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/1540436660_4go-neptune_twitter_campaign-png.643980/?hash=dcbe544f8d51d557627a05ef94b708bc); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/1540436660_4go-neptune_twitter_campaign-png.643980/?hash=dcbe544f8d51d557627a05ef94b708bc); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146314112172043/567116130037268481/image-placeholder.png); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Maria[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
Phayne Phayne AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:

Located:
Heading to the second floor [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
##G ##S ##C

Weapon:

Armor:

Maria suddenly found herself in an awkward situation as Azael suddenly clasped her cheeks in each hand. You could practically see a sweat drop form on her head. "Uh, what are you doing?" She wasn't quite sure how to respond to this. Though she figured moving his hands from her face would be a good start. Just as she was about to what he spoke up.

"Human child..."

Maria's face went red."Ch-child?! But I'm not a-"

"... I offer you my thanks and gratitude" "Since our goals align, perhaps we should wait together for this Calla to appear"

She grabbed his wrist so she could move his hands away from her face but before she could he suddenly started move a foot away from her. Before she could question it she noticed Calla.

"Welcome Maria it is very nice to see you I've got everything ready for you all you need to do is a pick a room. Welcome to the Raven guild, everyone's happy to see you join us. I'm sure you don't need a long winded tour."

"Thanks! And nope I know my way around." When Calla addressed Azael Maria hid behind Calla poking her head out from behind. Darn, I probably really do like a kid now. Maria thought to herself. But she really didn't want that guy messing with her face again. She didn't know him well enough for that. Though should anyone really be messing with your face like that? After Calla finished Maria step from behind her. "By the way, I'm not a kid. I happen to be 18. I'm an adult......I just happen to be short and look young is all." She walked up to him though not to close. "Anyway my name is Maria it's nice to meet you Mr. Valefiore. I would shake your hand but uh....since you already touch my face I think we can skip that." She then turned to Calla and smiled. "Alright, I'm going to go pick out my room." And with that, she hurried off.

[/div]

Attachments

• 1540436660_4GO-Neptune_Twitter_Campaign.png
    1540436660_4GO-Neptune_Twitter_Campaign.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

Interacting:
Maria animegirl20 animegirl20

Mentioned:

Located:
Raven Guild Entrance

Action:
Currency:
N/A

Weapon:
Dues Requiem

Armor:
Valefiore Regalia

Azael tilted his head ever so slightly as he saw Maria's face redden, the sudden change in her demeanour from a mere few seconds ago catching him by complete surprise. Along his travels he had often heard tale of how the humans had this peculiar ability to change their color, an ability often affected by their emotions; though this had been the first time he had witnessed it up close and personal. A faint barely visible smile crept along his face as he savoured this discovery, the act of Maria blushing, only helping to spurn on his genuine curiosity towards humanity; their inherent ability to just suddenly change their disposition a marvellous trait unique to their genus. Truly, the human race were such fascinating creatures and one he endeavoured to observe much closer.

Though all things considering, perhaps his present methods did have their faults; the young girl's hands clasping tightly against his wrist's as she seemingly attempted to force his hands away from the soft pudgyness that he had been pinching. "I mean no disre..." began the Fae, his azure colored eyes fixated upon her act of defiance as he waited eagerly to see how she would react next; the plethoria of possibilities igniting a spark of tempered anticipation. Alas, it seemed that his fun had met its end, the young girl appearing to move away from him by several feet; though in reality it had been himself that had been forced away; the unseen hand of magic forcing the distance between himself and the young girl, before the room itself spun around.

So enamoured with this treasure trove of human emotions, Azael had failed to notice the approaching presence of Calla. The latter's spell catching him completely off guard as it took full effect; separating the Fae from Maria and forcefully turning his body towards the caster; a white haired woman appearing from the adjacent room. Almost instantly, Azael could tell who she was, the room they stood in seemingly bursting into life as the residual aura of magic began to pulse almost rhythmically with her sudden arrival. Without a doubt, the magic which coursed through the very walls of the building had originated from her; a wry smile spreading across Azael's face as his interest in Maria waned in favour of the magic caster Calla.

As if noticing his sudden shift of focus, Calla had instead turned to address the young human girl, Maria. The Fae's presence appearing to dissipate as the two human women begun to converse; their familiarity with one another clear as day to Azael; who merely watched from the sidelines, his body statuesque in position, yet senses fully devoted towards observing their interactions. Whilst no expert on the matter, even Azael could see the forceful nature of her actions as well as the way she spoke. Something about her gestures seemed off and unnatural, though perhaps that was simply down to Azael's own unfamiliarity with human etiquette. Their introductions concluded and Maria taking up position behind the taller woman, Azael could not help but think of Maria as being childlike in her actions.

With their positions now changed, it was Azael's turn to be addressed; Calla turning her attention towards the Fae; the woman unable to hide her present feelings despite the attempt. Clearly, Azael's actions had displeased both woman, though as to why it had done as such, he could not tell. As far as he was concerned, he had been very by the book in how these humans interacted with one another,

"I meant no disrespect, Lady Calla." began Azael, stepping forward towards the two woman, before bowing his head slightly whilst simultaneously manoeuvring his free hand so that it was placed firmly across his chest. "Truthfully, I only sought to replicate the human ways of interaction between adult and child." he continued, raising his head slightly so that his eyes met with Maria's, before he returned to full height. "Is this not how it is done?" he inquired, eyes meeting Calla's straight on. "Do you humans not interact with your children in such a manner?" he asked rhetorically, the Fae increasingly losing himself to thought. ".. though I suppose I couldn't really go around pinching the cheeks of every human I meet..." Azael's eyes momentarily wandered down, so that his focus was now upon the cheeks of Calla's, the older womans cheeks less appealing to pinch.

Whilst maintaining the facade, Azael could not help but feel a tad bit uneasy, as if something in the room was out of place and did not belong. Like the faint lingering itch that simply did not go away, Azael could not shake the feeling that something was amiss. Though what it was he could not tell, his unfamiliarity with this island, let alone this building was working against him. A faint lick of the lips, and Azael was brought back to reality.

"Alas, M'lady, if that is what you desire as the Matriarch of the guild; then I shall endeavor to respect such a wish and act as appropriately as I can" began the Fae, before turning to address Maria. Though she had beaten him to the punch, as she began to introduce herself, the young girl stepping out from Calla's shadow yet giving no room for Azael to interject as she left the room soon after; apparently displeased at being called a Child. All humans were children to one as old as Azael. "A peculiar one, is she not..." muttered the Fae, as he watched her disappear through one of the doors.

"M'lady, shall we proceed with the paperwork?" inquired Azael, matching Calla's smile with one of his own.

[/div]

- Helios -

The Draec raised an amused brow as the pair watched the grumpy bird continue it’s way into the woods. He shook his head. “It seemed like a shiny object was in his claws.” Helios commented, following the doggy chimera.

As they reached the knoll —- Helios was scribbling footnotes down in his small book —- Parfa barked loudly. Causing the healer to jump and blink out of his focused scribbles, tilting his head curiously, wondering why the mother figure was worrying. Then he hummed, finding the obvious answer from her asking for help. “Of course.”

Tucking his book and charcoal pencil back in his worn out bag, Helios looked around for a quick moment —- deeming the space safe enough —- and cleared his throat.

”You might want to cover your ears, Parfa.” He warned as he cupped around his mouth, forming a small tunnel. Not a second later-

“MISSSSSSSHA, HAAAATIIIIII, RRRRRRAGNARRRRRRR! YOURRRRR MOM’SSSSSSSSS HERRRRRRE.” There was a hiss to his booming roar, rolling the r’s, and emphasis to each syllable. His voice echoed and barely managed to reach the surrounding forests. The healer can already feel his cheeks heat up from the big possibility of the other residents hearing his roar since they are close to Parfa’s home, feeling embarrassed. He just hopes that he didn’t alarm them or scare them.

Oh who was he kidding? He probably scared at least one resident.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Interacting:
Phayne Phayne

Mentioned:
animegirl20 animegirl20 shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AI10100 AI10100

Located:
Raven Hall I Officially welcoming the newest member [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather

"Alas, M'lady, if that is what you desire as the Matriarch of the guild; then I shall endeavor to respect such a wish and act as appropriately as I can" began the Fae, before turning to address Maria. Though she had beaten him to the punch, as she began to introduce herself, the young girl stepping out from Calla's shadow yet giving no room for Azael to interject as she left the room soon after; apparently displeased at being called a Child. All humans were children to one as old as Azael. "A peculiar one, is she not..." muttered the Fae, as he watched her disappear through one of the doors. "M'lady, shall we proceed with the paperwork?" inquired Azael, matching Calla's smile with one of his own
Her smiled faded away at his. "Yes, this way." She leads him to her office, knowing Maria would be find to pick a room. Henry had went up there she could ask him questions if Maria wanted. Seems like Calla's departure with him and Roland will have to be delayed. After sitting at her desk she goes over the papers with him a couple signatures and questions to make sure her information was correct. They passed by tables her steps barely making a sound as she glided across the hall with Azeal in tow

"Alright, that should be final. In addition to free room and board you will be able to gain income from quests, though you will have to provide food for yourself. Only when some ones feeling nice will there be a meal for all." A small chuckle escapes Calla. Though there hasn't been time for a good sit down meal with everyone. Perhaps that should be her next set of plans after tracking down Rosamond. "The floor under us and the field outside are to be used to maintain and hone your skills and magics. Do not destroy the guild hall. The third floor had my quarters try not to disturb me unless necessary, beside my quarters is my personal library i have opened up to the guild members, plenty books on the customs and behaviors of beings, you should take a look." Calla smirks.

"There is the great library of Niniva in town as well. Though moving on, the second floor you may pick a room, facilities are provided within your room. This is the first floor, with my office the guild meeting room with the quest book inside, the kitchen is free to use for all and of course the rest of the area is more or less a lounge. Outside we have a dock on the shore of the island, and there's a path to the city as well." She explained the ins and outs.

"Welcome to Raven Guild Mr. Valefiore. Do be respectful to me and my members. And a word about Maria." She glanced out her office a moment. "She lost a mentor dear to her and to us here at the hall, he was a member before passing due to illness. Please approach her with caution, and understand this is a time of sadness and lost and mourning. This is very unlike the Muerkos celebrations of Fae passing. Its a hard concept and custom to adjust to I'm sure but like I mentioned before. I have plenty books upstairs to help all of us understand each other. "Any questions? If not you may go pick a room, be warned the charms and enchantments will adjust the room to your tastes" With that she allowed him to speak. text"words"

Last edited:

Interacting:
Mentioned: Maria animegirl20 animegirl20

Located:
Raven Hall

Action:
Being briefed by Calla [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
N/A

Weapon:
Dues Requiem

Armor:
Valefiore Regalia

Azael followed suit, his footsteps light as if matching the silent march of Calla's own footwork; the pair of them gliding through the confines of the guild manor towards her office. Their interactions thus far had been rather placid, a stark contrast to Calla's and Maria exchange a little while ago; the more vibrant and welcoming atmosphere that the two humans had partaken in a clear opposite to the cold silence of their little walk. Alas, Azael was not too fazed by the matter; humans after all were a complex creature and one not so easily understood. Perhaps it was just the instinctual habit of humans to act as such to one higher than them on the Hekaspectrum; a habitual almost defensive response much akin to a predator and prey relationship. Azael sighed at the saddening thought, he'd have his work cut out for him if that were to be the light he was to be viewed in.

Remaining quiet for the most part, Azael answered the questions posed to him, the quick confirmation of details coupled with a brief read through the several documents were the final steps towards putting pen to paper and officialising his enrolment into the Raven guild. With that out of the way, Calla began to explain the workings of the guild, Azael's ears twitching ever so slightly as he took in all the new information, in particular the locations of the field. Of course, despite this onslaught of new information, Azael did not let Calla get away with her comment. Azael blinked, though his expression remained unchanging as Calla lightly jabbed at him with that last remark, her intent clear as day as the smirk did not go unnoticed.

"Oh..." a surprised yet momentary expression appeared across Azael's face, "... you know of Fae traditions?" replied Azael, his interest piqued as he leaned forward ever so slightly, making eye contact with Calla once more. "hmmm... that is surprising... perhaps I shall visit this library of yours then..." stated Azael, "You see,..It is rare.. at least in my travels to find someone with knowledge on our traditions, especially about Muerkos..." Azael squinted ever so slightly as if trying to read Calla's immediate reactions. "... I wonder... just how much do you know about the Fae and our ways? " he questioned, though Azael did not fully expect to receive a verbal answer to that question as he stood up fully before she could even begin to respond.

"Forgive my forwardness," Azael bowed ever so slightly, replicating the gesture he had done earlier at the entrance to the guild. "I thank you for allowing me to join your flock, as well as informing me about young Maria's situation" Azael stood fully, though still held his right hand to his chest; a piercing gaze prevalent across his face as he remained fixated upon Calla; suspicions rife in his mind yet put to one side for now. "I assure you that I will endeavor to respect your human customs on the matter and will not pry into the situation any further.. though before I take my leave, I do have one question"

Azael returned his right hand to his side, mirroring the placement of his left. "How does one select a quest?" he asked, cold eyes still examining Calla. "If I may speak out of term, I cannot help but feel that my actions thus far have perhaps shown me in a less than desirable light, if so... then I would like to make ammends as quickly as possible..." offered the Fae, turning away and walking over to the side of the room; his hand clasping one of the ornate decorations on display and examining it; fingertips caressing the edges ever so slightly as if memorising the various grooves adorning the decoration.

"You humans have coined many whimsical phrases.." he began returning the object to its rightful place and again returning to face Calla. "...yet one does not resonate as much as this particular little gem. I believe it goes like this... Actions speak louder than words" Azael tilted his head ever so slightly, placing a fingertip to his chin as if trying to make sure that he had remembered that correctly. "As I am sure you know... us Fae have a very strong connection to words... thus to hear such a phrase... well... to put it frankly.. it didn't sit too well with myself... though.. perhaps now is the time to see if that is truly the case..." Azael paused, turning back towards Calla. "What I am trying to say is... perhaps I may redeem myself through the completion of a quest?"

[/div]

Status

Interacting:
Zer0 Zer0

Mentioned:
Katsuya Katsuya

Located:
Darkwood Forest | Failing at avoiding Puppers

Currency:
1100 gold

Weapon(s):

Armor:
Casual clothing

Other:
N/A
[/div]
Arleth's eyebrows raised slightly at the elder pups words, though she didn't look at him and continued to look at the pages of her book as Tzeentch continued to squawk noisily as the pups carried on with their own noise. Arleth hadn't actually presumed to know their mother, but it wasn't difficult to guess whose pups they might be especially after the littlest one started asking questions. If Arleth was the type to appear taken aback she would have been as the seemingly most noisy of the bunch openly called her murder-eyes lady. Murder-eyes-lady? Arleth didn't react though as the other little pup began asking his questions, she looked down at them thoughtfully, drawing another wafer from the little bag she held.

She then leaned forward slightly once again, taking her time eyeing each of them carefully one-by-one before she simply said, "yes," which could have been considered an answer to any one of their questions, but she would let them decide that rather than going into any detail and instead she took a bite of this newest wafer and looked back at her book.

If the panicked cry of a mother seeking her babies hadn't reached Arleth's ears, the booming call of her acquaintance certainly did and with a reluctant sigh, she closed her book and shook her head as the fingertips of one of her hands found their way to her brow and gently rubbed before she looked over to her raven companion, "Tzeentch!" She said sternly to call his attention away from the pups and back to her, "Please find Parfa and bring her back here."

The call of Helios did in fact startle Tzeentch, whose deliberate squawks were replaced by a sudden one of surprise which caused him to drop his trinket. The loss of his gem caused him to squawk more, but at his mistress' request, he gave a few hesitant looks to his loot down below before reluctantly flying away to claim Helios and Parfa. The duo would soon see the grumpy bird coming through the trees and squawking noisily but meaningfully at them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back