• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Raven Guild

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White, black and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags or you may copy and paste:

after each time you want to show a paragraph break you'll only need it one
if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Azael Valefiore[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Azael VaIefiore[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting: Maria animegirl20 animegirl20

Mentioned:

Located:
Outside his room.

Action:
In his Room [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
N/A

Weapon:
Dues Requiem

Armor:
Valefiore Regalia

[/div] [Div class=Container] [Div class=Flag][/div][Div class=FlagA][/div] [/div]

ba3861333225cef898a636b4b991ed15.png

2490246c91e75b0a1db3efbe6e2cf8d6.jpg
Azael's face remained unchanging as he watched Maria; a faint reddish hue appearing along his cheeks from where the young woman had enacted her revenge. Unsure how to react, Azael had been taken aback by her brazenness, the sheer audacity of the young human child to be so daring that she would even lay her hands upon a Fae; much less without his permission to do so. Did she not realise where she stood upon the Hekaspectrum? Did she not realise that her actions alone would have stirred the pot the boiled the blood of many a Fae too engrossed in their own self importance? Had this been perhaps any other Fae, then the repercussions may have been severe; fatal even. Alas, Azael was part of the minority; one of the few Fae folk that had escaped the fantasist belief of being at the pinnacle of every living creature presently known to exist. Rather than reacting negatively to the situation, Azael merely remained transfixed upon the girl as if his eyes had transcended the boundary of what she was and had instead peered into her soul; her essence.

They were even?, Azael knew not what she meant though he could not help but feel that her implications held a deeper meaning; though any attempt to discover what it was were instead put on hold as Azael studied the girl. A curious thing Maria was, like a pearl found tucked away in the deepest, darkest recesses of the ocean floor. Not many beings would have dared do what she had done, let alone be so brazen as to show self satisfaction towards the act. It was precisely this 'unpredictability' that the human race possessed, that had enamoured him. Were all humans capable of such a feat? Did they all possess the gift of being able to go beyond the limitations imposed upon them?

Alas, these were not answers that he would soon discover today, though perhaps he would gain insight soon enough considering they were to work the Booligan quest together.

"Marvelous, I look forward to working alongside you then" replied Azael, his right hand rising to his cheek's as he felt the slight stinging sensation begin to form. Despite living for so many years, he could not once recall ever feeling this way.

[div class="Lines2"][/div]

[/div]

The rogue weighed her options. “I’ll play nice but, you pay for lunch too.”

“I think that can be arranged.” Calla rolled her eyes, same old Rosamond. ‘You can let her go now’ she told Henry.

The vampire grunted in disapproval and released his hold on the woman all at once. Letting her drop to the floor unceremoniously. Her sporadic, maniacal thoughts were beginning to grate on his nerves. The rampant lunacy of the deranged was never something that was pleasant to see. The bad part was that people generally only saw the external result of the mania. The internal mechanisms were just….

'I don't like this, Rose.' The elder undead warned. Dropping the barrier around the two women but maintaining a healthy blanket of psychic energy around them, should the crazed one get any interesting ideas.

“Oof.”
Rosamond got on her feet and dusted herself off. “Who's the coward doing the psychics!! I’ll have your head!!!!!” She cackled and ran at Calla. The fae stopped Roland in his tracks similar to how Henry held the thief, though for Henry. He was stopped by a bombardment of thoughts, more or less screeching white noise invading his head to keep him distracted for at least a moment more. Then the guild leader flipped the Rogue over her shoulder. “Damn I can’t ever get a drop on you Rosie.” The ex hobo wheezed and laughed. The two boys were released.

“I’m surprised you tried. But if we could, talk a moment, then you can have a real go at it.” Calla smiled, genuinely, helping the rogue up. It was good to see Rosamond as crazy as she was, kept Calla on her toes. The two were more like unlikely sisters as odd as it was. After a couple years of adventuring you tend to form some sort of a bond with your travel group.

Thankfully, the thief didn’t run after getting up again. She surprisingly stayed still and listened to what Calla had to say. Though Calla did repeat many things, over again, as the girl was simply to easily distracted. Eventually it was understood what had transpired and why Calla was in a new body and what the guilds were and everything.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
Rosamond nodded at the end of their conversation. “So… I can be part of this guild? I don’t really wanna do, work, can i just.. Keep the place warm while you guys are gone?”

Calla chuckled. “I think that’ll be perfect for you, you can take care of Naria when I’m gone,” The look on Rosamond face was priceless as she remembered the cat. Though Calla did think a greeter for new members while she was about could be something simple for the rogue to do. “But we do have to arrange something with the Kolan guard first, you did, steal most the city blind.”

“I was blind, damn dirt in my eyes half the time!” Rosamond stomped.

'We could easily just walk out of this port with the guards none the wiser. It would be child's play.' Henry relayed to the others. 'I could shift around the memories of the guards so that they the problem was handled. It will just take me awhile to do.'

‘And what of the quest Mr. Sask? It would be simple to complete it and convince the guard the thief will be spending community service with us.’ she thought back.

'That is if they will allow that and not want to throw her in jail anyway.'
The vampire retorted. But eventually he breathed a sigh and shrugged his shoulders, standing from his position on the roof. 'But it would also be a simple matter to merely make them more agreeable to your suggestion. Should it come to that. As you wish, Guildmaster.'

‘Glad we can finally agree on something.’ Calla chorted.

'We agree on many things. I'm just more honest about them.'

‘Hey whatcha two talking about? Oh is that a third person too??’ Roland could hear the woman as well now. ‘Oi so now we’ve got a party!’ Rosamona laughed.

'Oh gods above.'
Henry muttered mentally before letting loose a string of curses that was 500 years out of date before quickly cutting the connection between the three of them. Another reason to despise the mentally deranged. Mental barriers might as well be made of paper to them.

The vampire jumped down from the roof in what could only be described as a very vampiric fashion. The ragged, jet black cloak that protected him dancing about until he landed on the ground silently. Irritated, glowing, crimson eyes leered at Rosamond from beneath the cowl before they turned towards Calla. "Let's get this done." He said aloud. It was also obvious that he was purposely shutting out Rosamonds thoughts to prevent losing his mind to her fractured mess of a psyche.

Rosamond scurried behind Calla as the edgy man jumped down. “Is this the bastard that hung me from the air?” She asked Calla, who had shifted back to her typical human disguise.

“Yes, but he also killed the elf.” Calla chuckled at them both. “Why don’t we sort out the guards business then.” She smirked a bit at Henry’s distress, eventually everyone would get used to the ways of her friend. If Calla could anyone could.

“I guess that gives him a free pass but I ain’t stepping into no jail or station.” Rosamond huffed.

“Roland will stay outside with you then as Henry and I explain things.” Calla compromised, wondering if the shifter would reveal himself as well. Hopefully not as dramatically as Henry along with less of a potty mouth. “If he’s collected himself enough.” She smirked at the vampire.

"In my entire life, there aren't enough words to describe my disdain for you right now, Ms. Rose." Clearly, the woman was enjoying this and Henry had to admit, he did find it somewhat comical. It was just being overshadowed by Rosamond's presence and his irritation at it. Still, the vampire exhaled lightly through his nose, signaling his amusement. "Come." He stated. "I'd like to be done with this quest as soon as possible. There are more waiting for us at the guild."

Roland watched the back and forth from his perch on top of the roof - curiously turning from each of the participant with a smile on his face. It was pretty amusing to watch the two elder beings argue about small details and how irritated Henry was slowly becoming with each passing second. Maybe psychics weren't well equipped to handle people like Rosamond - people who's thoughts wandered every two seconds and who seemed to understand what was going on but still have something inherently wrong.

And the mere fact that she had somehow managed to hijack a psychic conversation and find out that he was present in the link was very impressive. Though, maybe it was Calla who had thought her this in the first place? It seemed to have been the reason for Henry to become more irritated but that was fine, he wouldn't be Henry if he let such a thing go without being sulky about it.

Upon mention of his name, he tilted his head and made his way down - shifting from human to raven to human again with practiced speed and grace, landing beside Rosamond. "Alright. I'll keep an eye on her." The way he said the phrase was teasing as he grinned at Calla's friend, extending his hand. "Roland Eltrask. Always a pleasure to meet one of Ms. Calla's friends!" He introduced himself cheerily.

‘You’ll never escape me bastard man.’ Rosamond thought to Henry with a mental cackle. Without missing a beat, she took Roland’s hand and nearly toppled him over as she shook it. “Likewise! Didn’t know Rosie could keep actually good looking fellows around, even if ones a bit emo.”

Ee-mo? Calla wasn’t sure where Rosamond got these words. Though she was thoroughly entertained albeit, resenting the rogue’s last statement. “Yes, let’s get going,” They headed towards the nearest guard station. Along the way Rosamond asked Roland many, many, many, questions, many personal, some that didn’t quite flat out make sense. “Rosamond.” They stopped in front of the building. “Perhaps a moment of silence so Rolland can answer?” Calla chuckled before she and Henry went to make their offer to the Captain of this guard station.

“Soooooooo… How about I just ask you one question then.” Rosamond, concluded as she and Roland stood across the street from the station. Her hands couldn’t help but slip something shiny from the street vendor behind them. “How’s the guild?” She said in a reasonable and curious tone, like a moment of clarity. “It was something we talked about a lot with the others. I knew it was a thing now but I had to keep away...is it pretty? Does it have lots of rooms and a garden too? Right by the sea?“ Now she sounded more like a kid talking about a dream.

Inside among guards it seemed the captain wasn’t so happy about letting Rosamond go on community service. Mainly because the woman had time and time again slip through their fingers and made quite a fool of them all. He had a grudge. “Perhaps my, colleague, here can explain things a tad better.” She let Henry step forward.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith AI10100 AI10100

Henry wasted no time in stepping forward and taking both figurative and literal control of the situation. It was a simple matter to hop into the captain's mind and make subtle, undetectable but crucial tweaks to make him juuuust agreeable enough to let them get away with it. He could just mind control the man and then erase the memory, as he so often did whenever he fed off some innocent civilians but Calla would throw a morality and ethics fit about it. So, the vampire relied on his third best skill. One gained over many, many years.

He pulled the cowl off of his head the guards just saw a middle-aged man with dark brown eyes. As opposed to the shining crimson that Calla Rose was looking at. "Gentlemen, we've done our investigation. I know you want to see her pay for what she has done and it isn't because she did anything horrifying. She has just been an incredibly irritating thorn in your sides."

He gave a compassionate nod of understanding, fully emulating the emotion needed for this. As if he genuinely cared what these guards felt or thought. "Believe us, we understand. We have been tracking her down for a long time now. But as we finally hunted her down and captured her, we realized something. She absolutely hates being told what to do."

The vampire spread his arms open in a sociable way, "We have a powerful psychic at the guild that can keep her from escaping and make sure she serves her full sentence. She will be benefiting Kolan in the long run. Not only by paying for her crimes but by giving back to the land and hating it all the while."

"But most importantly? She will no longer be your mess to deal with and she gets a well-deserved punishment with no chance of escape. Here, she would merely be imprisoned and it would be highly likely that she has contacts here who could bust her out."

Before the captain could retort, Henry put a hand up to stop him, " I'm not doubting the ability of you or your men, Captain. I'm just not underestimating hers."

"Besides…. We all profit from this Captain. All of us. There's no reason to refuse."
He added with a healthy but stealthy does of psychic suggestion.

---

The shifter was surprised by the show of strength with the handshake. He had a smile on his face as Rosamond gave off questions one after the other, noting them in his head and waiting for an opportunity to answer all the questions. Thankfully, Calla had intervened before there were too many questions for him to remember.

They waited outside the station and the woman had slowed down. "Well, it's fun! We get to help people and get something in return. A couple of them give us some gold and some give something extra." While he didn't prize the material things that they get from the jobs, he knew that Rosamond would get a kick out of that. Considering the fact that her hands are a bit too fidgety towards things that aren't hers.

"It's very pretty for me. There are a lot of rooms and they adjust to what you want… which is great! And I think there's a garden…"
Roland trailed off, scratching his cheek as he tried to picture the guild once more. And then his eyes lit up as he reached out to pat the rogue on the shoulder. "Well, you're gonna have to see it for yourself!" He continued cheerily as if to further solidify that she should come along with them. He hummed to himself, deciding between something before giving her a bashful smile. "And we kind of try to keep a clean reputation so if you can return-" Roland gestured to the shopkeeper that Rosamond had stolen from just a few moments earlier.

---

The captain blinked at Henry. “Of-Of course.” He crossed his arms, thinking about that weaseling hobo escaping again bah! He wanted none of it then. “You can take her then if you feel so strongly about your psychics and what not. Just keep her out of trouble. This is the least we can agree on for your help Miss Rose.” He gave a short nod towards the guild master. None the wiser to the heavy suggestions influencing him.

“Oh it was simply our duty sir. Now all that needs to be remedied is the reward for your quest, we’ll see to it the thief served her sentence.”
Calla said simply.

“Very well, how just the two of you then? “
He proceeds to get the gold for them ready.

“We have a third keeping the thief outside.” She mentioned Rolland, making sure he’d get his cut.

“Ah then 100 each and the guild fee of course. Plus a good word with the blacksmiths I’m sure the thief nearly shattered your swords with her crafty daggers.” He groaned, how the devil such a crazed woman knew such a magic was beyond him.

“Much appreciated Sir, We’ll be on our way.” She gave a polite bow before departing the building with Henry. “That was, good work to say the least.” She told him and handed him his gold.

Rosamond listened to the shifter, trying to imagine the guild, how’d she move her hoard to a proper room from the empty broken down mill she kept to these days. She gave him a sheepish pout and slyly put back the trinket. “Can’t help it, just got sticky fingers.” She gave a sly smile and circled Roland. Taking a few things from his pockets and examining them. “Can tell a lot from a person by what they keep close to them.” She hands them back with a giggle and hmms a tune made from her deranged mind. “Oh Look there’s Rosie and Mr. broody.” She pointed out.

"Should I go back in and have the guards toss you in the cell after all? I can be your personal warden and I assure that I can outlive you." Henry retorted with enough bite to rival his razor sharp canines. He threw his cowl back up as they exited the building and tossed Roland his share of the money. Simultaneously, Henry dropped his own share into Calla's hands, "I don't need it. Put it into the guild."

An understatement if one was ever said. Henry had more saved up than he knew what to do with over the centuries and rarely ever used it. Might as well put the excess somewhere where it would be more beneficial. "Negotiations went flawlessly." He told the thief/shifter duo. "We have collected our reward and can leave without delay. They also put in a good word with the Smiths of this place. In case, we need maintenance on our equipment."

Roland shrugged as Rosamond gave a vague explanation for her actions. "As long as you put them back, then it'll be fine I think?" He didn't seem to care or react when the thief had decided to plunge into his pockets and grabbed whatever she could. What came out of his pockets were the gold coins he had for emergencies, a small, oval trinket that was made by his parents, and a few things that could be considered junk by most people. "Well, what can you say about me from the objects that I keep?" He asked, genuinely curious when Calla and Henry walked out of the station.

He brightly waved at the duo and nodded enthusiastically when things went over smoothly. "Ah, I'm glad you guys didn't have to fight the guards so we can take Rosamond here with us." He mused. "Huh… I might take up the offer for the smiths." He mumbled under his breath. As much as he had trust in how he maintained his own equipment, it wouldn't hurt for a professional to take a gander at it and maybe he could add some enchantments to it as well. Nevertheless, he looked back at the group. "So, we ready to go?"

Rosamond thought a bit, though having no time to answer him she kept it to himself. Though it was clear to her this man kept his family close, the oval trinket definitely was some sort of family thing, else why he’d keep it? The coins, so few, but he tried to be prepared or he had gotten change after a purchase. The junk, well he could have forgotten it in his pockets, meaning he forgot simple things, like emptying his pockets. Rosamond was rusty with pickpocket sight, or pocket divination but she still had the touch, somewhat.

Calla took Henry’s gold, a bit surprised but understanding. It was easier for her to remember what she’s seen in his memories of having only almost 2 centuries in hers. If Rosamond had known of his savings well he would’ve said goodbye to them. Thankfully, her rogue friend didn’t have the patience to go further than a simple intrusion. “We can stop by a blacksmiths before we return to Anahita then Roland. I’ve had a notion of going beyond the elegant sword for my arsenal. What better place to shop than the capitol of our merchant islands?” Calla said with an echo of a pleasant tone.

“Ooooo shopping!” Rosamond clapped her hands

“No, not for you.” The fae’s head shook at her. “And Henry will make sure you don’t ‘borrow’ anything either."

"With pleasure." he growled.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith AI10100 AI10100

Lir had remained almost entirely silent the whole time he followed Calla alongside Yuuka. For the most part they did not address him either. He simply had no questions and was rather distracted by his growling stomach. He tried his best to pay attention but kept daydreaming.

He politely excused himself to choose his first quest, and entered the room with the quest records just as a shorter female warrior exited. He said nothing to her. His mind felt hazy. Just as he crossed the threshold he was in the forest. He blinked a couple of times at his surroundings, and twisted around to find that there was no door behind him.

"What the hell is happening???" In Lir's fist was clutched a page with a quest on it. 'Rogue Nymph' read the title. Lir had a hazy memory of Calla saying he should find a senior member willing to help him on his quest should he choose a higher difficulty task. This one was an A, so he probably should. Perhaps that elemental he met at the door could provide some extra power, but then of course she was new as well so they'd still have to find an older member of the guild.

His train of thought raced with everything except for an explanation as to why he was in the forest? It was beginning to get dark, and Lir enjoyed the tricks the shadows were playing in the trees at the corners of his eyes. For a moment he could swear he saw that old man in the treeline he had passed in town. Such silly things the mind does when you're alone in the forest.

At the end of his path he hadn't given much thought to he found a clearing where apparently an elemental was planning on making her home. When Yuuka walked out of the quant little cabin he waived and shouted, though he wasn't quite sure why. He wasn't even really sure she wasn't another hallucination.

"Y- Yuuka!" He furrowed his brow, confused as to why he was reacting so rashly to meeting her out here. "I love what you've done with the place." He said, trying to joke casually.

He looked down and spied an apple on a spiky stem growing in a bush as he entered Yuuka's newly prepared grove. It did not register with Lir that apples do not grow on bushes, nor do they have thorns on their stems. Regardless he picked the apple up by the stem and put it in his mouth. It was nearly tasteless and did not at all crisp in his mouth as he bit it. It rather felt like rose petals in fact. His lips were cut by thorns and his brow furrowed. He finished chewing the rose and swallowed it. Lir had now fully realized what he'd just done. It confused him because he did not know why.

The grove did not like that Lir ate a rose, even if he did think it an apple. Thus one of the suprisingly large venus flytraps clamped down on Lir's right ankle. He yelped in pain but did not hurt it.

"I'M SORRY!" He yelled "I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"

Players Mentioned: Clausewitz Halcyon Clausewitz Halcyon AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Parfa Dawnpaw
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya

Mentioned:

Located:
Darkwood Forest [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
The doggy grandpa was a greying German Shepherd with an ear trumpet who kept saying "What?" to Helios. He lay in a bed of furs and with all his belongings just within arm's reach it seemed as though he spent most of his time just staying in bed. When Helios words finally got across his somewhat deaf ears he introduced himself as, "Halvor Dawnpaw the Valiant." he wheezed. "So yer the Helios that's gonna be my new grandson, eh? That's nice, that's nice, hehe." he patted Helios shoulder.

"Yep, I got a bad back. Fell off the side of mount Cucdoo in Hybridios after having too much chewy blood nuggets and salty beer. That was on the year . . . . uhh . . . summat, long time ago, but, it's not tomorrow yet isn't it? You go have fun outside, pup," he patted Helios' shoulder, "my back can wait. Dawn Herder festival comes only once a year, and you're only young once, so best to have fun while you still can, hehe. Oh, and welcome to the pack. You'd be my son's third adopted, isn't that right, Misha?"

"Uh huh!" grinned Misha from Helios's shoulders. "Brother Helios doesn't have a family here so we'll be his family from now and forever."

"That's nice, that's nice." smiled the old German Shepherd. "Come and tell me all about yourself later, Helios, I like hearing stories of settled folk. They're kinda different from the life of us nomads. Oh, and your guild too, I'd like to hear about your experiences there. Parfa's told us a lot, but I find that a second point of view reveals things the other missed.

Bounty: Hobo Thief END
[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 30px 10px 20px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; margin-top:20px; width:100%; [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AI10100 AI10100

Mentioned:
Stok Stok Clausewitz Halcyon Clausewitz Halcyon animegirl20 animegirl20 Phayne Phayne

Located:
Raven Guild I Returning Home [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div] [Div class=Container] [Div class=Flag][/div][Div class=FlagA][/div] [/div]

“Ooooo shopping!” Rosamond clapped her hands

“No, not for you.” The fae’s head shook at her. “And Henry will make sure you don’t ‘borrow’ anything either."

"With pleasure." he growled.
Calla let out a few chuckles here and there through their shopping excursion. Rosamond was quite the ball of entertainment. The guild leader seemed more at ease with her insane friend. Perhaps opposites do indeed attract. "It's for my guise. Something to make it seem like I'm channeling my magic. That way if it packs more a punch than a human I can blame it on the staff." Calla explained quietly to Rosamond inquiring about her purchase. "Plus I can more easily," she lightly tapped Roland's head with the end of the staff. "Keep order." Calla laughed softly.

Soon they returned to Anahita and her ship. Already dark by then, the crew had gone off, only a note left for the guild members. This "captain" surely wasn't the prompt kind. At hte least they were still on this island. The trio and their more or less, prisoner friend, stayed at a inn. The fae spent the night on watch over Rosamond both of them catching up from the last few years apart. "Do you know anything of Vakar? Where he went?"

"That brainless orc? I haven't seen him in ages. At least he can't ever go back to Orsinium. One less place to look." Rosamond chuckled, yawning.

"Well hopefully he wasn't captured by my people." Calla said with a bit of worry. Vakar was a war criminal after all among his kind and fae. Though for now Calla was content with the find of her friend Rosamond. An enemy to Gloryce and possible the hobos, that she was never clear on. Calla herself a past criminal among Fae. What ever she did, only the council of the Unseelie Court knew. For now Calla kept to her new life, no point chasing a past she didn't know. She was still welcomed home after all but the mark was their still in her soul. How long had she lived before her childhood with her dutiful fathers? What had she done? Fitting though, her old band of friends all criminals themselves, even her ex love in the end was a down right evil bastard.

Her gaze moved to Rosamond sound asleep shaking the fae from her silly thoughts. She shouldn't worry to much. Her name was Calla Rose, the leader of The Raven Guild. That was her contentment and tomorrow she'll return to her hall, to her cat, and to the new members in need of guidance on what ever quest they seek. That was her contentment.

THE NEXT DAY

Swiftly they finally got on the ship and arrived at the guild once more. Returning before any of the members woke Nera was the only one to greet them. "Well, thank you Roland and Henry. I'm trusting all three of you with my secret this is something that the king of kolan has ordered as the deal to keep this guild open so, tread well on what you say. I'll see Rosamond around and to her new job here at the guild. If There's nothing else need be discussed." She thought to the two of them, perhaps, maybe, warming up to such communications. To anyone else they would seem to just be standing around.

[class=SIcon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/655947993228509184/proxy.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Sbord] margin:10px; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; float:left; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [Class=Sec] float:left; width:99%; background-color:#102f7e; font-family: Oldenburg; Text-align:left; color:silver; padding: 10px; border-radius:10px; [/class] [div class=Sec]
Achievement: The Guild Secretary (Mostly)
[div class=Sbord][div class=SIcon]
[/div]
Rosamond Violace, a 22 year old Human Rogue, er Thief mostly, has been employed by Calla Rose to take care of menial Guild paperwork, mail, messages, deliveries and cleaning, and watches over the guild when Calla is not around. This is part of her Community Service deal to get out of jail. Some how things still get done. Some how. Don't go into her room she has moved her old hoard of junk into it.
Rosamond used to be a wizard's apprentice in Gloryce, but studying spells instead of traveling the world was too boring for a girl as badass as herself (or at least, she liked to think she was badass). Rosamond wasn't sure if she wanted to give up studying magic though, but when her kleptomaniacal tendencies got her in trouble with the wizard, she was kicked out of his life and into her own. Now, Rosamond experiments with spells on the go, favoring a fighting style of both spell-casting and stabbing. Like a vagabond, she wanders the world, searching for a real home and new spells to try. Rosamond has different enchantments for her daggers, which she materializes with magic and throws at her enemies. If they hit her target, the spell will take effect. The dagger disappears after being thrown. Along with their spells, the daggers cause the damage of, you know, a dagger. Some of Rosamond's go-to dagger spells can add physical damage, such as electrical or fire attacks. Others have mental effects, such as dizziness or illusions.
[/div][/div]

[div class="Lines2"][/div] [/div]

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Yuuka Kazami
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting: Stok Stok

Mentioned:

Located:
In Darkwood Forest | Outside my home | Furious [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:20G 0S 0C

Weapon(s): Vilethorn -Equipped-
Unwithering Flower-Unequipped-

Armor: Ordinary clothing, or is it?

[/div]
At being woken up in the evening by the little fae, Yuuka began with a questioning smile at his compliment, when he bumbled around her garden, it fell into a neutral line, and when he slowly picked up a rose, one of her children and ate it, well she was furious. Murder! The little fae murdered her darlings, by the goddess herself! Brutal as well! Yuuka stomped on the ground, almost instinctively the plants in the grove rose to attention, turning to face the fae. She commanded one of her traps with a swing of her finger to bite on his ankle, as if it wasn't already eager to do so.

"I'M SORRY!" He yelled "I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"

Now he was whining like a child? By the goddess herself, what was this fool doing? He should be tried for murder, honestly, but Yuuka knew killing a fellow guild member was not typically seen as a good thing. Plus, there might be an issue if she is the judge, jury and executioner, but would that really be a bad thing? Ah! It's all pointless, the goal is punishment at least, his bloody ankle and perhaps a bit of a bloody everything will do well. But he kept yelling about how he didn't mean to, how he was sorry, and it drove her crazy, she couldn't even speak in her cant at the awfulness of it all, apologia for murder, where have the youth gone?

"Didn't mean to? You didn't mean to kill one of my children, little Lir? You didn't mean to eat my child?! That's great, we can all go home! It wasn't murder, just manslaughter and eating a corpse! Sorry! Sorry I just ate someone!"

It was at that point, with a venus fly trap chomping on Lir's ankle, a long vine creeping up to potentially wrap around Lir's neck, and a furious elemental bearing down upon him that a little pixie, hitherto hidden in Lir's shirt collar flew out. Yuuka's eyes widened, disgusting. Yuuka extended her arm, her wicked focus turned into a long vine that swatted the pixie out of the air. Yuuka let the venus fly trap keep biting Lir, he deserved it, regardless of what probably happened. The pixie? She had uses for such wicked things. Hidden from Lir's view, she crushed the dazed thing's wings before throwing it to her sunflowers, silently ordering them to preserve the little bug.

Yuuka turned towards Lir, he was still reeling from the pain, and with a wave Yuuka called the fly trap off him. She couldn't really smile at Lir, in her eyes he still ate one of her children, but having many children does allow for some manner of moving on quickly. She sighed.

"The pernicious pixie plotting you to my property and to partake in murder will be dealt with, properly. My un-adobe abode is open, though closed, to you. I'm afraid I can't provide much in the way of hospitality, not yet at least, but you can attempt to repay for eating my child by helping me finish the finishes before we go on a quest. Do you accept?"

Last edited:
As soon as the pixie left Lir's shirt his mind cleared. He had no time to rejoice in being rid of that parasite for the elemental who's rose he just ate was very upset with him. He fought the vine which was attempting to lash around his throat and struggled to pay attention to her demands. He could easily activate one of most of his spells to have it blown apart but he figured there would be no getting her on a mission should he hurt one of her babies again. He recalled something the Fae told him during his time training magic with them. That elementals loved proper etiquitue and that general pecockery. It was worth a short. He threw the vine over his head and dashed forward. In a blink he was kneeling before Yuuka.

"My lady, no! My guild sister! My new blood! I assure you had I not been tormented by that fowl parasite I would have never done harm to even the smallest blade of grass in your grove. Our bonds are short made but I swear I would help decorate a thousand houses if it would make it up to you." With these last words Lir took Yuuka by the hand and stared with fiery passion into her eyes. "Please, allow me to do as you've asked and more! Come with me on a quest. We shall find an elder member to watch as we strike down the foes of the Raven guild! They will report back how powerful and dashing we were." Lir had now turned to stare into the sky at seemingly nothing with stars in his eyes. "Can't you see our beautiful victories? The Flower and the Fae! That's what they'll call us! How about it Yuuka?"

Lir seems to have gotten himself excited and is smiling widely, almost as if that speech were more for his honor and pride than really to convince her.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White, black and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/945086959067104744/F3DFB6D0AA6DD868AE0237F3E4AA27324E8FA42D/); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146314112172043/567116130037268481/image-placeholder.png); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Maria[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
Phayne Phayne
(Open for interaction)

Mentioned:

Located:
Raven Guild - Lobby [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
##G ##S ##C

Weapon:

Armor:

Maria couldn't help but feel pleased she got him off guard and the stunned look on his face was priceless but suddenly she was starting to feel like she was being studied from the way he was now looking at her. He seemed to be in deep thought. Why he was in deep thought she had no idea. All she did was pinch his cheeks. What was the big deal? He had to of known why she did it right? The longer he stood there starring at her the more the redder her cheeks became. What was he doing staring into her soul? Sure felt like it.

"Marvelous, I look forward to working alongside you then"

"Huh?....Oh! Right! Well uh, I'm going to head to my room now see in you in the morning. " She then quickly turned and around and headed to her room. Once inside she shut the door and leaned back against it. She put her hands to her still red cheeks. "Did he have to stare at me like that?" She turned around and slowly cracked her door open to see if he had gone back into his room then quickly closed it. Maria shook her head deciding to forget about it and got ready for bed.

Time Skip

Maria woke up bright and early ready for the day ahead. She was really hoping that she'd get to go on her first quest today. Hopefully, enough people had signed up for it. Once she fully washed and dressed she headed to the lobby.

[div class="Lines2"][/div]

[/div]

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Yuuka Kazami
Status

Interacting: Stok Stok

Mentioned:

Located:
At the Raven Guild Hall | Awaiting questing | [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

[/div]
Once Lir started peacocking, kneeling and begging her for some forgiveness, Yuuka couldn't help but crack the smallest of smiles. Of course, Lir had still killed her baby, but one out of so many, and he was being such a dear. How could she resist? Besides, while she knew Lir was exaggerating when he offered to decorate one thousand houses, it doesn't mean she couldn't take him up on the offer.

"Oh, fine, fine. We'll return to the Guild Hall, and as fairy foxgloves' recompense, I'll use your garden tonight. We will develop upon this meagre soil the roots of a healthy symbiosis, yes? Come now, I'd rather we not rest where the crows can peck our eyes out"

With a put upon grimace, Yuuka began the trek to the Guild Hall, and while she once again rode along the created vines and tree branches, this time she always made sure Lir could follow her path. Honestly, the thing was more like an amusement park ride that required a few jumps here and there, and while she was sure she didn't look the most proper, she did look elegant and that was worth more spectacle. By the time Yuuka got back to the Hall, it was already dark, and she was tired. An elemental like her could stay up all night, but she certainly didn't like it. The sun gave her energy, the feeling of warmth and fullness, an ability to grow into whatever she needed to be. The last statement was very literal.

Luckily for her, Lir's room was graciously offered to her for a night, and the spacious bed would do well as a small repayment. Yuuka shook off her boots and seemed to fly into the bed, spreading out to cover much more area than she needed. Realizing that she'd look boorish if she maintained her spread eagle position, she straightened out so that Lir could actually squeeze into the bed. With that, she waited for no permission, and fell right to sleep.

In the morning

Yuuka woke with the dawn, having slept for a longer time than most who'd sleep once night had truly set in. She quickly stepped out of the borrowed room and made her way to the highest floor of the building, opening a window enough for her to use her focus as a swing to vine-catapult her way to the roof. It was always delightful to see the sunrise, and in the city, things were just so interesting to look at. The little humans in their streets and burrows, like ants in a deep nest hurried to and fro to sell whatever goods they could. Yuuka'd be remiss if she didn't admit to squeezing her fingers like a child would to crush the 'ants' in the distance. Of course, looking at her, you'd think she was gasping at dandelions like some young noblelady.

'Today will be a good day, my comrades are such adorable things, and the mission we have with that Dwarven smith is enterprising...'

With that and a few minutes of calmness, Yuuka returned to the mess hall, reaching for some eggs and salted ham and turning away with visible distaste from the vegetables offered. The site was macabre, cadavers of plants with echoed emotions in their skin. Fruits were alright, if distasteful, they were meant to fall, and she always kept the seeds, but onions? The barbarity! Regardless, she was full and ready to take on the next mission. All they needed was to assemble at the Hall.

[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 30px 10px 20px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; width:100%; [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AI10100 AI10100 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya Stok Stok animegirl20 animegirl20 Phayne Phayne Clausewitz Halcyon Clausewitz Halcyon

Mentioned:
@

Located:
Raven Hall I Getting Quests together [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather

Calla was up bright an early, well she hardly needed the sleep a few hours always did enough. Especially now she had a little bit off her shoulders. With Rosamond here she felt a piece of something back, even if that piece was a bit of a trouble maker. At the least with her friend she would get more help around in the guild while away on quests herself. Especially with so many new comers she would see to it each was properly informed on Raven Guild policy and behavior. She planned to take either all or at least one of them herself out on an easier quest to break them in. Though maybe she should stick with those who think they can handle a quest bigger than themselves.
Maria woke up bright and early ready for the day ahead. She was really hoping that she'd get to go on her first quest today. Hopefully, enough people had signed up for it. Once she fully washed and dressed she headed to the lobby.
With that and a few minutes of calmness, Yuuka returned to the mess hall, reaching for some eggs and salted ham and turning away with visible distaste from the vegetables offered. The site was macabre, cadavers of plants with echoed emotions in their skin. Fruits were alright, if distasteful, they were meant to fall, and she always kept the seeds, but onions? The barbarity! Regardless, she was full and ready to take on the next mission. All they needed was to assemble at the Hall
After finishing her own humble breakfast of greens and and bread she headed out if her office, she smiled ever so softly at the site of her guild members shuffling into the main hall, Rosamond was heading down the stairs, hair all tussled and her eyes barely open. Calls sent Nyx to wake her so that her new secretary could get an early start as hopefully calls would be putting together some teams for quests. Perhaps after all this wolf nonsense things can finally settle into some sort of routine. Perhaps she should send a letter to see how the new leader was doing.. She’ll set Rosamond to it but the ex hobo didn’t have a way with words. Maybe she’ll just have her send it after writing it herself.

As the guild members filed in she made her little announcement “Good Morning to all of you today. I would like to introduce to those present our Guild Secretary, a dear friend of mine, Rosamond Violace, who will be carrying out her job under Community Service to the Nation of Kolan. I ask of you all treat her with respect and you all can go to her as well to claim quests while I’m here or absence from the guild. She’ll be taking care of tasks like that as well as food orders for the guild from the markets, sending mail, paperwork and such.” She paused As Rosamond gave a bow after smoothing her hair down and then sat back down to half pay attention and her a few minutes more of sleep. Not really the image of a bright and hard worker but Calla knew she was good for it

“That being said who is needing to claim any quests or is in need of a team to accompany them? Those of you you haven’t completed a quest will need some one who has to accompany you. I will also be tagging along any group in need of such a person as well.” "words"

[div class="Lines2"][/div] [/div]

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Located:
Raven Guild [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
The party was a feast. When Alpha Magnus cut into the great sizzling erupe buck dripping with gravy from its roast, the meat was tender within and crispy on the outside. The puppies and young ones grabbed food first as was their custom, followed by the alphas, then Helios and Arleth, and then everyone else. Platters of steaming vegetables were passed to the guests: buttered corn, squash cooked in sheep milk, and string beans mixed with young bamboo shoots, tomatoes, and onions with a salt vinegar sauce. Everyone sat in a circle around the bed of coals and food, chatting about the forest and farming and trade in the city, laughing in barks, and launching curious questions on their guests about their lives in and outside of the guild.

Parfa sat beside Sol, who came in at around seven in the evening. He had greeted Helios earlier, and was surprised to see Ragnar chatting quietly with Arleth in their family tent alone, showing her his father's guitar and playing some traditional hunting songs. His eldest had bounded to him and hugged him around the waist showing him the biscuits the nice murder eyes lady gave him and showed him Tzeentch, introducing the bird as very smart and understands what he's saying, which he had never encountered before. After that Sol graciously introduced himself to the half fae, saying that it was quite something for Ragnar to open up to a stranger on the first meeting. His son usually likes spending his time alone.

Now Sol had an arm around Parfa as they chuckled together as Helios was once again tackled by their puppies. They liked him a lot and Parfa was pleased to see that he likes them too and starting to feel like, oh so this is how it feels to have a big family. Her tail wagged. She liked having a big family too! And was happy Sol liked the same.

The Dawnherder Feast ended at dawn, where after eating and dancing, younger members of the pack led by their wise elders acted out a play of their beloved diety: The white wolf Sköll, who herds the sun, brother to a black wolf that herds the moon. Sköll made sure the sun rose every morning to illuminate the world. He was a god of truth and sight, and the Dawnherder pack invoked him to show them the way during hunts and helping them find lost sheep. The elders said that their magic of foresight was a gift from the White Wolf to their ancestors, passed down through the generations by the mark of the sun. The same white patch like reaching flames on one of Parfa's paws. The pack thanked Sköll for bringing them to this good land where they have been settling well, and that may he continue to guide their pack.

And then the forest was filled with their howls as they all sang their hunting songs to the sun.

Parfa was late when she arrived at the guild, looking sleepy, but happy. She duck from behind the door, closing it slowly and stood behind the others as Calla gave her last words. She was surprised to see a couple of new faces in the guild, and smelled the air in their direction, committing their scent to memory. If any of them looked her way, her eyes would light up, ears perked, her tail wagging, and whisper-bark. "Hi!"

Yuuka Kazami
Status

Interacting: Zer0 Zer0 , AgWordSmith AgWordSmith , Phayne Phayne

Mentioned: animegirl20 animegirl20 , Stok Stok

Located:
At the Raven Guild Hall | Speaking to our elegant and mysterious leader and my charming comrades| [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

[/div]
As the guild members filed in she made her little announcement “Good Morning to all of you today. I would like to introduce to those present our Guild Secretary, a dear friend of mine, Rosamond Violace, who will be carrying out her job under Community Service to the Nation of Kolan. I ask of you all treat her with respect and you all can go to her as well to claim quests while I’m here or absence from the guild. She’ll be taking care of tasks like that as well as food orders for the guild from the markets, sending mail, paperwork and such.” She paused As Rosamond gave a bow after smoothing her hair down and then sat back down to half pay attention and her a few minutes more of sleep. Not really the image of a bright and hard worker but Calla knew she was good for it

“That being said who is needing to claim any quests or is in need of a team to accompany them? Those of you you haven’t completed a quest will need some one who has to accompany you. I will also be tagging along any group in need of such a person as well.”

Upon seeing the lackadaisical secretary's antics, Yuuka gave a soft chuckle, her mouth daintily covered by a few fingers. Of course, she could feel the power belonging to the Guildmaster and from that knew Rosamond was, to some degree, competent. Of course, competency to humans is ever the ephemeral — that was a good line to use eventually! She gave a short bow to Rosamond before turning to the other members of the Guild who had finished breakfast. A dog hybrid that was very obviously excitable waved at her once their eyes met. Yuuka couldn't really tell if the dog had just woken up or if she had been up the entire night. Yuuka gave an overly formal bow to the dog. A young human girl also stood in the lobby. It was surprising, to say the least, to see such a diminutive thing ready for questing. Yuuka, though old and set in her ways, was smart enough to not completely brush off the young human, and bowed in her direction. Young Lir was among the crowd, hopefully not too peeved about her annexation of his room. The young fae was a good child, and she favored him with a big smile. Many others approached the area, and while she gave them each their due, she'd leave it to them to approach her.

Yuuka approached Calla carefully, making sure to not interrupt or butt ahead of someone if they were in a hurry. She bowed towards her Guildmaster, remaining a respectable distance away as she did so. As she rose from her bow, she waved her hand, and from what looked like her sleeve, a bouquet of flowers appeared in her hand made of anemone, protea and dark red poppies. As she handed them to Calla, one could notice they felt vastly different from normal flowers. They pulsed powerfully, not unlike a heartbeat, and they were warm to the touch.

"How wondrous to find ourselves prepared to venture, I give this diminutive token as an expressing of my heartfelt emotions regarding this matter. I've heard of a certain old metalsmith who is plagued by ephemeral and, ah, ectoplasmic disturbances. Of your policies, I am privy, but I offer a degree of independence if we are unable to find a suitable managerial unit to accompany the enlisted. Still, I defer to your leadership, as I believe you understand the trivialities I seek that only the wise Dwarves can solve with fire and metal, and perhaps, something not unlike what we seek to hunt."

In truth, Yuuka could not wait to begin her quest in the Dwarven lands. While she doubted any Dwarven authorities were after her, there was an excitement to danger. She was so safe in her cellulose fortresses, that to venture forth was like being a child again. Furthermore, with her unique choice in weapons, she doubted anyone but a Dwarf could expand on a esoteric to exoteric focus or a Nature magic soul-focus. And truthfully, her own work on those was ah, lacking. While Yuuka felt that her abilities in her home were powerful enough and about at a reasonable level (barring some incredible need and training to become stronger) for what she was, outside of those situations, she was lacking. She was no slouch in fighting, but she was confident that many of the gathered could actually beat her. Young Lir could probably overcome her at this point where they stood. How exciting! Weren't some people into the danger of being destroyed? Perhaps something like this feeling of weakness that must be resolved was similar.

Yuuka remembered who was on the quest with her, she knew a human girl named Maria signed up... oh! That must have been the one she saw, how quaint, just like the hybrid. A fae named Azael, ah, what a being! She quickly sighted the other fae in the room by the old energy and occasional canines protruding as he laughed with another member. Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous, grace-upon the Sun! As much fun as having such company would be, Yuuka wasn't all drooling over her high views of fae, but also considering the ability, assuming Azael was a friend, to confide in him her little project about magics. He'd likely be an expert on esoteric magic, or at least be able to explain things that books could not cover. However, the mathematics behind such a process, Yuuka doubted even Azael would be able to articulate that. For one whose magic comes naturally, what is the process of math in magic? Yuuka waved at Azael and gave him a curtsy to grab his attention. Perhaps he too remembered that they were on the same quest and would be able to hurry the process of setting out.

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:

Located:
Raven Guild [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
The days passed and the gold kept coming, slowly through hard work and persistence, and a quest where Parfa was finally able to fulfill her dream on riding on the baby kraken, the land debt to the merchant guild was finally paid off and the Dawnpaw Ranch was finally her pack's own.

With this it was time to say good-bye to the Raven Guild. As much as she enjoyed the adventures and unique company, her heart was where her home was, and home was with her family.

So on her last day, she visited Calla's office and bowed to the Guild Master, thanking her for all she's done for Parfa, and gifted her with a wagon of smoked bacon, sheep's milk, and goat cheese. She said good-bye to Helios, Arleth, and Tzeentch, and told them that they are always welcome to visit their ranch and share a meal. Sasha hooted her farewell to the raven and wished him good wind beneath his wings always.

With that, the Collie looked back at the guild one last time, before smiling, then running on all fours down the hill, and out of sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back