• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Guild Wars OOC

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
what if he does not wear armor, like ever

How about weapons? Or cloak? Or trousers?

My bard has a performance dress in her armoury :p

he does have power up curse on his eye that turns into a sword

The armory is for both weapons and armor. So if he had no armor and no weapons I wouldn’t require one or at the most I would require you to at least make a empty post slot add later additions of armor or weapons.

Since he has a sword, even if it is a result of a cursed eye, however you’ll need to put that into the armory.

And yes extra gear like cloaks and such, especially if enchanted, is best to be put in the armory, either as a detail like I’ve done with calla’s cloak in her set of armor before or its own entry in the post.

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer
you have been inactive since Aug 24, 2018
your last IC post was a day before that

If you do not respond to this or the IC within a week, two at the absolute latest, you will lose your spot in the Raven guild and will have to reapply if it is not already taken at the point of your return.

our threads will be moving out of the hp system when AG is not sick any more since with the new updates to the site we wont need to use the hp system anymore.
Too bad, kind of liked having everything in a single location. Guess its time to pack my things and get ready to move =)

slim slim / shadowz1995 shadowz1995 maybe keep the role play to Discord or IC...

slim slim shadowz1995 shadowz1995
just tone down spamming the ooc with ass and fuck please? XD Can spam the discord all you like but I try to keep the ooc for more important conversation for those with out discord. haha

I personally don't care if you curse but others may, so just keep that in mind. Thank you!

"keep roleplaying on discord or IC" shadowz1995 shadowz1995 i love roleplaying about eating ur ass
on some real stuff tho i want zirla to be a big drag already

OK everyone! We are no longer an Hp! As you can see all our threads are tabbed together using threadmarks and the threads have lovely covers to them now! I have also updated some links in the other threads, adding or removing some to make things convenient.

Also our Character Roster has been updated there is one spot free for Raven guild, any one in Wolf guild would like to take it before I bump our interest check?

if anything seems out of date or out of place please tell me! Feel free to ask any questions as well!

PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Plaugez Plaugez Fenris Fenris Maine Coon Maine Coon Ineptitude Ineptitude Uasal Uasal Damafaud Damafaud slim slim Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Tsutarji Tsutarji AI10100 AI10100
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back