• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kodocha rp

Alyah

I'd be interested in doing a Kodocha (Akito x Sana) rp so if anyone would like to do that with me, lmk

I'll try to be active as possible, and put together fairly well, literate messages.

The rp can also be Tsuyoshi x Sana if you like that one more than Akito x Sana, and it can be a group rp, or a 1x1

If you don't know what Kodocha is, or don't want to rp it, we can rp others since there are other things I rp as well.

I'm not very creative on what the starter should be for a lot of those, so we could come up with something if you'd like to do it but I'm kinda hoping to find someone to do a kodocha rp with me since I already have a starter for it lol

Anyways, lmk if you're interested :)

yoo,,

anyone interested in doing a death note rp?
other things i can rp are my hero academia, a silent voice, haikyuu, hunter x hunter, fruits basket, life is strange, fallout 4 (although, I'm not really sure how that'd work), among us, gravity falls, ouran high school host club, kakegurui, IT, and others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back