• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed KNOW THYSELF. [code requests | open]

reveriee

☆⌒(≧▽° )
CLOSED
I'm sure many of you are aware of this by now, but due to personal issues, this code request shop will be indefinitely closed. Thank you for all your requests nonetheless!
© REVERIEE

scroll up
welcome
Hello, hello! Welcome to
KNOW THYSELF
. I'm
reveriee
-- you may recognize me from my code workshop and freebie resource,
aeons
. I've been fairly inactive recently, but with the recent freeing up of my schedule, I decided it was fine time to open up a code request shop while I search for my muse to write 😊

Do note that this thread is exclusively for requests -- keep scrolling to read more about that!
You MUST read the terms before you request.
If you would like to see my other codes, go ahead and click the link in my signature.
terms of use
regarding general code usage?
All requests are posted for public use, meaning that you can use any code posted here without needing to asking me or the requester. Go wild with it! You may edit the code to any extent, just
do not remove the credit, visible or not

can you get the code done by this time???
I
do not accept hard deadlines
( ̄∇ ̄) but as a general guideline for how quickly codes take: placeholders -- 1-2 days; in-character codes (depending on complexity) -- 2-3 days; tabbed character sheets and interest checks -- 4-7+ days.

can you code like .. . everything?
No, unfortunately, my power is limited 😩 Request as you will, but keep in mind my
severe coding weaknesses: accordions and toggle tabs/buttons

what should i keep in mind before requesting?
Please request only if you
intend to use the code
. Only submit
one request at a time
, and try to fill out the provided form below to the best of your ability! I'm a slow coder, so I just ask that you make your request with as much care as I will put into coding it ^^ Note that
I will take creative liberties if you don't fill something out
(you don't have to fill every category!), but if your request is too vague, I will probably reject it.

Additionally, I can reject your request for whatever reason! If I feel no muse whatsoever, I probably will as to not lead anyone on. I may also close and reopen this shop sporadically, but we shall see.

what do the symbols on the list of a code's functions mean?
-- mobile-friendly
-- not mobile-friendly
-- music player
-- custom cursor
-- accordion
application
TYPE OF CODE
Including but not limited to character sheets, placeholders, in-character codes, interest checks
CONTENTS
Basically the content that comprises the code (i.e. galleries, about mes, personality sections w/ likes and dislikes, etc). You must address this!
AESTHETIC
Feel free to describe using key words (i.e. dark, vampire, western, etc.), color schemes, images, or whatever is best! PLEASE BE DESCRIPTIVE!
SCROLLS
If you want scrolls, specify hidden or visible. I default to hidden! If it matters to you, feel free to state if you want horizontal scrolls or not.
TABS
YES/NO + how many and what each one is designated for if yes (i.e. one tab for appearance and basics, one for personality and history)
MUSIC PLAYER
YES/NO -- if yes, please provide a Soundcloud or Google Drive link
TEXT/FONT
Preferred text alignment, font family, and font size if any. If you want a specific font, note that I can only use what's available on the Google font catalog.
MOBILE-FRIENDLY
YES/NO -- I strive to make all codes mobile-friendly, but sometimes it isn't possible, so if it's a must for you, please say so!
MISC
Do you have any requests that don't fit into the categories above? Including but not limited to quotes, accordions, customized cursors, level of complexity -- no matter how bizarre or minute you think it is, go ahead and say it because ANYTHING HELPS (*¯︶¯*)
current client
directory
1x1 interest checks
bee season
tabs
placeholders
making waves
character sheets
the fugitive
know thyself
nothing to excess. surety brings ruin.
code request shop by reveriee.
art by aw anqi.
© REVERIEE

Last edited:
TYPE OF CODE: 1-on-1 Interest Check
CODE SIZE: Small to medium? Mobile friendly is priority.
CONTENTS: Necessary sections are an about me, partner expectations, limits, plots, and my OCs. A section for my writing samples and a "before you contact me" type thing would be good as well.
AESTHETIC: Bees, preferably with a darker background.
SCROLLS: Hidden scrolls, please. With an indicator to scroll to keep reading would be nice, but not necessary.
TABS: 3-4 tabs, I think. The main page / about me, an important / notice tab for the partner expectations and limits, a tab for plots and OCs. Could also include a tab for writing samples, but not necessary.
MUSIC PLAYER: No music player.
MOBILE-FRIENDLY: Yes, I would like mobile prioritized if possible.
TEXT/FONT: No specifics here really, other than easy to read being most important.
MISC: If you do include a "before you contact me" type section, it would be nice if it were outside the tabs so it was always visible at the bottom.

TYPE OF CODE: Character Sheet

CODE SIZE:Medium to small, preferably minimalistic when it comes to the contents.

CONTENTS: Basics (name, age, gender), personality section(paragraph), history section(paragraph), and maybe a small section for gallery but this one is optional, having one spot for the character's main pic for Faceclaim is more important than gallery, a small relationship for like family relation just their one pic, name and their relation (like sister and etc.)
Preferably to keep things as simple and compact if possible.

AESTHETIC: Well since I'm using it for a crime rp, I would love it if it's like a police records or a police ID. Something in the archives kind of thing is okay too. Neutral colors perhaps.

SCROLLS: Yes please, hidden scroll would be nice.

TABS: preferably not but if not possible then yes as long as the icons are minimalistic.

MUSIC PLAYER: not necessary but would be a good addition.

MOBILE FRIENDLY: Yes if possible.

TEXT/FONT: Typewriter fonts, cutive mono, special elite, and etc. Whichever fits the aesthetic the most.

MISC: Maybe a section for quotes? though this one is optional.

accepted
Your request is accepted! You're now on my waitlist, and this request will likely take a few days; however, I may finish yours first depending on my muse 🥴
© REVERIEE

01 — BEE SEASON [interest check]
bee season
1x1 interest check
tabs
A bee-themed 1x1 interest check, as per bastion bastion 's request! Though it may be more honeycomb-themed TvT

This code has four tabs (click on the hexagons in the bottom left corner), and it is mobile-friendly! enjoy 🍯🐝
© REVERIEE

• about me
    name
    type stuff here
    title
    content
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas
before you contact me...
- make sure to do this!
- and this...
- and don't forget this!
© reveriee

Last edited:
TYPE OF CODE: In character post thingy
CODE SIZE: mid size ish
CONTENTS:
Background box: #031252

An image place holder centered at the top, in the shape of a square with slightly rounded corners if possible, if not then dw about the corners.

A specific boarder text box at the top above the boarder for the body text that has "Status, Location, Outfit" with a hidden scroll in case things get long. I'd like this section below where the image goes, centered as well.

Boarder box overlapped on top of the bg for body text to go inside, fairly thin, (slightly rounded corners for the boarder boxes would be nice too)

colors for boarders and other accents: #6eecff

Text will be white

Then at the bottom outside of the boarder box, have an area that says "With" aligned to the left, with lorem ipsum text under it sort of like in the spoiler, it is where I will put my tags, make this a hidden scroll too, thank you.
With:
lorem ipsum

AESTHETIC: Snow/ ice theme. Some snowflake icon/images should do the trick - I think a few of different sizes can go on the bottom left and some on the top right as well.
SCROLLS: yes please, and if possible an indication of the scroll (only needed on the main body text section), a simple down arrow or two way arrow would suffice. font awesome has one that I'm thinking of

Side scroll for the "with" section please.

TABS: Not needed
MUSIC PLAYER: Not needed
MOBILE-FRIENDLY: yes please!!
TEXT/FONT: Idk what the font sizes would be, whatever looks good I guess. Fonts: Jura for the body text, found on google fonts. And for the titles/headings: Exo 2 - bolded and a bit bigger than the body font so it stands out.
MISC: n/a

Last edited:
TYPE OF CODE: Placeholder
CONTENTS: It doesn't need to have a lot. Just a place to put a picture or two, plus a name. Maybe a quote would be nice.
AESTHETIC: Sea turtles!!
SCROLLS: Not necessary.
TABS: Not necessary.
MUSIC PLAYER: No thank you!
TEXT/FONT: Centered text, preferably a Serif font (something not too blocky-looking.)
MOBILE-FRIENDLY: Yes please!
MISC: N/A

TYPE OF CODE: Interest Check
CODE SIZE: Medium size and ideally mobile friendly
CONTENTS:

-First page to be a cover page with a large picture and enter button. I'll be creating a picture to act as the background so a basic black background as a placeholder would suffice.
-An introduction section to cover off basic overview of the RP.
-A plot section and a theme section. The theme section is important as it'll contain things like possible trigger warnings etc.
-A roles section which will list a role with accompanying picture. Looking at around 6 to 8. They are TBC so generic sections would be fine.
-A rules section to list standard RP rules amongst others.

AESTHETIC: The series Stranger Things - If too difficult, a general 80s theme something like cassette tapes or VHS tapes
SCROLLS: Hidden or visible, whichever is easiest for you
TABS: Yes please:

-Tab 0: A picture overlay with the RP name - click to go to main screen - Doesn't need to be able to return to this really.
-Tab 1: Introduction - just covers an overview of the RP, maybe include a picture to help the theme.
-Tab 2: Plot section and theme section (just an area to list possible trigger warnings).
-Tab 3: Roles - Picture and description side by side please.
-Tab 4: Rules - Just a basic page really to list standard RPN rules amongst others.
MUSIC PLAYER: Yes please -
MOBILE FRIENDLY: Yes please if possible.
TEXT/FONT: I have no specific preference, but something that just gives a bit of an 80s vibe would be appreciated but even then I'm not too precious. Size small to medium. In terms of alignment justified or left is fine.
MISC: Nothing really comes to mind.

bee season
1x1 interest check
tabs
A bee-themed 1x1 interest check, as per bastion bastion 's request! Though it may be more honeycomb-themed TvT

This code has four tabs (click on the hexagons in the bottom left corner), and it is mobile-friendly! enjoy 🍯🐝
© REVERIEE

• about me
    name
    type stuff here
    title
    content
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas
before you contact me...
- make sure to do this!
- and this...
- and don't forget this!
© reveriee

ohmygosh! I never got notified, but this looks so amazing! Thank you so much, it's perfect!

TYPE OF CODE
Group interest check
CODE SIZE
medium-sized
AESTHETIC
Solar punk aesthetics, mainly with a yellow, green, and brown colour palette. Any overgrown imagery and futuristic machinery are much appreciated!
SCROLLS
Hidden scroll, please!
TABS
Yes
Tab 1: introduction to the roleplay. A banner and place for the name would be nice for this page and a section for introducing the world to the reader.
Tab 2: Plot. A section with a place to put the plot and a little banner near the end.
Tab 3: Lore. Banner at the top and bottom and a place for text.
Tab 4: Roles. 8 role boxes with placeholder titles and small images accompanying them.
Tab 5: Rules. A banner and text section will work.
MUSIC PLAYER
Nope!
TEXT/FONT
Centred text. As for font and size, I'll give you some creative freedom. Surprise me!
MOBILE-FRIENDLY
Yes please
MISC
N/A

Last edited:
02 — THE FUGITIVE [character sheet]
the fugitive
character sheet
WOW, I am so sorry for the massive delay Mentallynot Mentallynot ! Life did get the better of me for a hot second, but I have returned with your request! Hope it resembles an arrest record enough for you hehe 😚

This code is indeed mobile-friendly, and has nothing fancier than a couple of hidden scrolls!
© REVERIEE

"i thought you didn't care?"
full name:
Dr. Richard Kimble
alias:
"The Fugitive"
sex:
M
dob:
XX/XX/XXXX
pob:
Chicago, IL, USA
race:
Caucasian
height:
6'1"
weight:
183 lbs
hair:
brown
eyes:
brown
personality:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius.
background:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius.
Samuel Gerard, some guy
Helen Kimble, dead wife
CODE BY REVERIEE

the fugitive
character sheet
WOW, I am so sorry for the massive delay Mentallynot Mentallynot ! Life did get the better of me for a hot second, but I have returned with your request! Hope it resembles an arrest record enough for you hehe 😚

This code is indeed mobile-friendly, and has nothing fancier than a couple of hidden scrolls!
© REVERIEE

"i thought you didn't care?"
full name:
Dr. Richard Kimble
alias:
"The Fugitive"
sex:
M
dob:
XX/XX/XXXX
pob:
Chicago, IL, USA
race:
Caucasian
height:
6'1"
weight:
183 lbs
hair:
brown
eyes:
brown
personality:
background:
Samuel Gerard, some guy
Helen Kimble, dead wife
CODE BY REVERIEE
OMG, this is perfect! finally, a code that is simple enough and looks amazing. Thank you so much, the wait was worth it lol :closed eyes open smile:

Hope you're doing fine!

03 — MAKING WAVES [placeholder]
making waves
png
fa-icon
placeholder
Here is your placeholder request Chimney Swift Chimney Swift ! There are two versions. The first one uses a png as the background icon (see the sea turtle one), and the second uses an fa-icon as the background icon (see the waves). I have provided two versions depending on which one you would like to use! Other than that, the code is pretty simple. Enjoy hehe ~
© REVERIEE

name here
"making waves"
© reveriee

name here
"making waves"
© reveriee

bee season
1x1 interest check
tabs

© REVERIEE

• about me
    name
    type stuff here
    title
    content
before you contact me...
- make sure to do this!
- and this...
- and don't forget this!
© reveriee
Hello again! I've really loved this code, but I've cube to realize that the amount of information I want to include is at odds with the small size. Would it be possible to get a larger version of this? I attempted to edit the size myself but quickly realized it would require adjusting button placements which is a bit too complex for me to figure out.

If you're not interested / able to make the size adjustment I completely understand. I can always work on condensing my information since I tend to overexplain.

TYPE OF CODE: In Character

CODE SIZE: probably small to mid

CONTENTS: I’d like the text to be hex code #A7C7E7, and maybe a dark background color.

AESTHETIC: *shrugs* you take creative liberties?

SCROLLS: I’d rather not

TABS: no need

MUSIC PLAYER: no need

MOBILE-FRIENDLY: (I mostly rp in mobile so yes pls)

TEXT/FONT: centered text. That’s about it

MISC: I’m just looking for something simple, and easy to read. A quote section would be nice, but not needed ^^

Last edited:
CONTENTS: In the basic information tab, put essentials like name, gender, age, picture, background, but also put Social credit score (RP thing), in Professional information, put Aliases/Nicknames, Role, Affiliation, Gear (With a space for pictures), and RICO Score (yet another RP thing), for Other information just put some open areas for anything else
AESTHETIC: Try to aim for a ‘Dark Web’ webpage for some kind of profile, with a cyberpunk feel, because It’s a cyberpunk Rp, but also put some 90s ‘gangsta’ vibes in there. For a color scheme, Black, Yellow, and Red.
SCROLLS: Yes, for each of the information boxes
TABS: Yes, 3 Tabs: One for ‘BASIC INFORMATION’, One for ‘PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION’, and one for ‘OTHER INFORMATION’ (See Contents)
MUSIC PLAYER: Yes,

TEXT/FONT: Standard font size is fine, The font needs to be Orbitron.
MOBILE-FRIENDLY: Essential, I do most of my stuff on my phone.
MISC:

Last edited:
CODE SIZE: Medium to small

CONTENTS: Basics (name, age, gender), personality section(paragraph), and maybe a small section for having one spot for the character's main pic for Faceclaim is more important, and a family relation section. C:

AESTHETIC: Just a basic aesthetic with flowers and such.

SCROLLS: Yes please, a hidden scroll would be preferred

TABS: If possible then yes as long as the icons are simple

MUSIC PLAYER: No music player, please C:

MOBILE FRIENDLY: Yes if possible.

TEXT/FONT
: Avant Grade Medium Font
1661526141944.png

MISC:

This code, made by Spooky, heavily edited by me. Looking to make darker, more gothic while still being mobile friendly. I know that is kind of vague, but I'm not sure what can and can't be done so I'm not entirely looking for a big change there, just do what you can and if you don't wanna, don't do it.

Main thing I'd like is stylized tabs to contrast the dark-ish tone. Black and white, simple clickable tab buttons, maybe a splash of red. Just something that will make organizing things and information better and easier. I like to host rp's and I need a way to keep people playing my rp's up to date with things in a friendly, organized way. Thank you!!

Let's do 3 tabs: Lore, Races, Locations

hi i suck at coding and I don't know how to stylize the clickable tab buttons, I can do tabs not just in a pretty way

Hello ! Thank you for giving us a chance to make our rp prettier heheh

For my request

TYPE OF CODE:
interest check for a group rp

CODE SIZE:
mobile friendly is all I ask for if possible. I do would prefer if the text wasn't too cramped but had some space, so medium to large maybe ?

CONTENTS:
- Introduction
- Story
- Lore
- Rules/GM/Discord/links to rpnations page such as Rp, lore, characters, other
- Miscellaneous

AESTHETIC:
Fantasy medieval. Like kind of that manwha aesthetic from those reincarnated villainess one that can vary from relatively light-hearted to more serious and dramatic. All while still retaining that aesthetic. I be glad if it could have that kind of flexibility but if not would like a slightly more serious one.

SCROLLS:
yes please

TABS:
One for : Introduction, Story, Lore, Rules and Miscellaneous.

MUSIC PLAYER:
no please.

MOBILE FRIENDLY: Yes please, very important.

TEXT/FONT:
anything is fine as long as it's easy to read and doesn't clash with the aesthetic too much. The default one is good for example.

MISC:
What I look for most of all is fluidity and easy customization, being able to tweak the sheet rather easily or add and subtract. I would love it if their was some images here and there but don't know where to place them.

(I just saw that there was a lack of fantasy/medieval themed BBC code, be it in character/character sheet or even interest check and placeholder. I be glad if this turned into a full set, but since I do not know if you accept multiple requests at once, I will keep it to this one. Just really imagine an interest check that could fit for all those "romance fantasy" (often) noble court rp out there and could be tweaked to kind of fit for isekai one as well if stretched.)

Edit : just saw you accept only one request at a time. Got it ! Glad I kept it to this one. Also I plan to use it if it's made for an rp I'm planning in the future.
Edit : forgot to specified if it was 1x1 or group. It's a group one where I expect at least 6 more or less people.

Last edited:
TYPE OF CODE: intro page
CODE SIZE: medium
CONTENTS: introduces the person, then talks about likes/dislikes with a cute anime gifs?
AESTHETIC: Soft aesthetic or vintage? pastel purple?

SCROLLS: a hidden one please?

TABS: icons? Like little ones? ☆
MUSIC PLAYER: maybe!

MOBILE FRIENDLY: yes please!

TEXT/FONT: Bubbly writing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back