• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Knights of the Damned In-Character chat

Jaime was quick to brush Nora off, but in the end she knew he was too confident for his own good. With two large weapons headed straight for her she phased quickly to avoid them and stayed in the alternate dimension. That was a close one. Now she was really getting into the fight. If only her opponent could stop running his mouth like he was actually more talented than her it would be perfect. She contemplated her next move, she was a bit rusty in hand to hand combat, having relied on her weapons for so long. After a few moments had passed in quiet deliberation she finally let herself return just behind him. She hoped he'd get a bit of a fright out of that.

"Only cowards refuse to do their own fighting." She aimed to jab her thumb directly into the pressure point in his neck, "And fighting cowards is just no fun. I know you aren't really a coward, right?" Nora knew damn well she was pushing it with her taunts, but he really needed to be knocked down a peg. Or three. It didn't really matter, as long as she had fun doing it.

AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

(!)Gregory panicked as he grew near to Corrinas fangs, in a last ditch effort he wrapped his hands around her neck hoping to choke the life from her or dying trying, " T.. Today is not going to be the d.. day I die. It will be YOU! BY MY HANDS! oh ho ho ho and when I'm done with you I'll take care of the other one and keep you both as my little playthings for a while. Oh sooooooo DELICIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Gregory cackled as he began to squeezed the life out of her. This would be it her last moments to die at the hands of a despicable cretin, what will she do?(!)

DecayHexerei DecayHexerei

(!)Nora's constant insults finally began to break through Jaime's ego, he grew frustrated and annoyed, " coward aye?....coward!....ILL SHOW YOU WHO THE COWARD IS YOU LITTLE INSECT! ILL CHOP YOU UP SO BAD GREGORY WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO PIECE YOU BACK TOGETHER! " Jaime screamed as he caught her jab mid swing before slamming her to the ground in front of him, Jaime in blind fury proceeded to unload a barrage of fists into Nora's face and midsection using his magnetism to bring his punches down faster and faster with each hit. Not leaving nearly a chance for her to retaliate against him, will this be the end of Nora's? (!)

(!)You could smell the fear and the thrill in the air now. Bar patrons either watched or ran from the two battles taking place, and Nora finally felt the thrill she'd wanted. Jaime knew how to throw a punch that much was sure. When she could taste blood in her mouth, Nora decided it was time to try something risky.

When he reared back she phased quickly, hoping not to catch the tail-end of his attack and struggled up and into position. Now or never. Quickly and with as much strength as she could muster, Nora phased back; took hold of Jaime's throat, and tore through his flesh. She knew she'd done as much as she could.

"At least now I can see you have pride. Die with honour."

AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

(!)Gregory panicked as he grew near to Corrinas fangs, in a last ditch effort he wrapped his hands around her neck hoping to choke the life from her or dying trying, " T.. Today is not going to be the d.. day I die. It will be YOU! BY MY HANDS! oh ho ho ho and when I'm done with you I'll take care of the other one and keep you both as my little playthings for a while. Oh sooooooo DELICIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Gregory cackled as he began to squeezed the life out of her. This would be it her last moments to die at the hands of a despicable cretin, what will she do?(!)

(!)Corrina’s eyes widen, and she quickly does her best to hold her breath. His words, however, make her chuckle, her devil whispering in her mind as she brings her foot up to kick as hard as she is able with her enhanced strength, right at his groin. As he falls, she hurls herself at him, pinning him as best she’s able. “Playthings, hm? I like the way you think.” She growls, trying to bite at his throat so she can claim him as her thrall.(!)

y7qckwux

hj47wv5

Health: 99%

• Tags: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride | Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

Addressed: NA

Mentioned: Faezell Lucamore | Bethethel Sunbreaker

They rode in silence as the distance between them and Anestead grew. It didn't take long for the rolling plains and farmland surrounding Anestead to be replaced by the thick, damp embrace of the Ebony Forest. The hardwood trees were soon wrapping around them and blocking out the sunlight, save for a few stubborn rays. The air was thick here, and the silence of the forest creatures only magnified the tension. An odd chill brushed their exposed skin, and the Lythari couldn't tell if it was from the damp cold or some foreboding omen.

The assassin made sure to be especially attentive. Her ears constantly moved back and forth, searching for any sort of sounds that had the possibility of being a threat to her and her accomplices. She scented the air, trying to pinpoint any unusual scents. But it was as if the forest was barren. No creatures were scurrying about on the forest floor, no birds chirping or flying about. There weren't even any smells of creatures or people nearby. Not even her pulses of shadow could reveal anything beyond the trees. She was only met with the still, chilly air and the scents of the trees and dirt. A knot of uneasiness settled within her.
Something isn't right...

It was then that the ground began to move. The horses reared up and whinnied, startled by the sudden earthquake. The trees around them rustled and groaned at the movement. Roxii threw out her pulses wildly, making sure that none of the trees toppled down on any of them as she gripped the reigns to keep herself upright. But her pulses revealed to her the hulking mass that was erupting from the ground. She cursed under her breath as the Forest Lord slowly stood himself up on tree trunk legs and roared so loud, the very ground shivered in fear.

Despite the great size of the creature, it seemed to have remarkable control of its motor functions. Its speed was unexpected as it attempted to crush the poor horse Bethethel rode and blocked the path the trio traveled. It roared again, angered by the trespassers, and the very leaves shook off their trees from the absolute force of the beast's rage.

The wolf-elf observed as Bethethel slung a fireball at the beast. The flames erupted upon the Forest Lord’s surface, licking at the dry leaves covering the beast, but they were soon extinguished as they ran out of fuel. The forest creature, however, seemed fearful and angered by the attack. It recoiled from the flames as they settled upon its body and seemed concerned that the fire was still traveling along its surface even though the flames had dispersed.

The Lythari saw her chance. While the Forest Lord was preoccupied with the flames, Roxii dismounted her horse and called upon the shadows around them to form a bow within her fingers. The oddly tangible weapon tingled in her hands as she corrected her posture, nocked an arrow, aimed, and let fly the projectile towards the beast's eyes. The beast moved sporadically, however, and the arrow only hit the edge of the creature's eye socket, the shaft cracking into two with the force. Snapped back into the situation at hand, the Forest Lord turned his attention to the two projectile-wielders and, in a fit of rage and irritation, slammed his arm down in an attempt to crush them.

Roxii dove out of the way, refusing to be crushed by some colossal tree monster. It didn't take her long to nock a few more arrows and begin firing them at a rapid pace. Five arrows flew at the monster, each one attempting to hit her target: the beast's eyes. Four of the five met their mark, but she didn't expect the projectiles to just fly into empty sockets and plummet into the depth of the monster harmlessly. In her experience, blinding the enemy was a simple way to handicap them enough to defeat them. But how do you blind a foe that's already blind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back