• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Knights of the Damned In-Character chat

Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Javax Javax

Faezell stood quickly and cracked his back in the process. Seems like he was going to get that rematch after all. He partially worried if her ailment would hold them back but quickly pushed that aside. Sight wasnt the most powerful sense. If anything, it can be too easily deceived. Faezell followed after the woman, the other stranger not too far behind. I still don't think I've caught your names.

Bethethel Sunbreaker
36965bd35d0ac5d76b9852a25545a669.jpg

Bethethel walked behind the two as he initiated conversation with them. "It's because you didn't ask." Bethethel said jokingly with a slight laugh. "I'm Bethethel Sunbreaker, kingdom of Amalaur. It's pleasure to meet the both of you."

Javax Javax DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Phagora watched in silence as the newcomer wielded fire like he was born to it- which there was a decent chance of, she reminded herself. She couldn't help thinking that this improved their chances significantly; after all, every evildoer they could recruit made them tougher to deal with, although it increased the chance of betrayal as well. No risk, no reward. "Greetings, stranger- I could not help but notice that didn't give us your name. I'm Phagora. Stick by us, and we'll have you ruling a kingdom in no time at all." Then she noticed the poor thing was unconscious. "Ooops. Don't know what happened there, but it must not have been good."

Last edited:

y7qckwux

hj47wv5

Health: 100%

The Lythari barely waited long enough for the two men to catch up to her before she pushed open the tavern door. The rain had dulled to a soft drizzle, and the dirt had been reduced to a waterlogged mush that enveloped her boots. She could already feel the subtle warmth of sunlight peaking through the clouds, signaling the hopeful end of the spontaneous storm. The rogue still found it odd that the storm had appeared so suddenly, and she suspected that one of these strangers had something to do with it. It wasn't uncommon for some to possess an affinity towards weather, and it wouldn't be the first time that she'd encountered one as such.

"
I still don't think I've caught your names," the demon hunter continued, attempting to proceed with the conversation. The hybrid male introduced himself, descending from the Kingdom of Amalaur. She wasn't too familiar with the overseas kingdom, but she was aware of their battle warlocks. Her kingdom never allied with the Kingdom of Amalaur due to their differing morals and ethics, but they were never enemies either. The wolf-elf supposed it was for the best. They provided nothing that her kingdom needed, so they steered clear of each other to prevent any disputes.

There was a moment of silence as she realized they were waiting for her to reveal her identity. She supposed it couldn't hurt to reveal her name, but her heritage, her career, her life was not one she ought to disclose. And so, the Lythari answered, "
Roxii." She said no more about herself, and instead turned the question around on the unnamed male, "Now that we've given you our names, who might you be, since we will be traveling together for the time being?"

The King turned back to the others, "There now that, that fiasco is done with shall we continue, come forth my children and receive your gift", the candidates all came forward one at a time, first to approach was one of the few to first kneel to the King. The King smile joyously," And what is your name my child? " Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 @edgykitten Shagranoz Shagranoz H HugoVodka

("where am I....what is this place....all I can see is darkness, not even my own hands in front of me. HOW THE HELL DID I GET HERE! ") the boy thought to himself, he couldn't remember how he appeared in this blackness. Such a great and vast Abyss the was no light in this tunnel only the endless void, "is this what it's like when you die, is there just nothing?! " Suddenly voices softly spoke to him, at first they were few but swiftly grew to dozens, to hundreds, to thousands all screaming the same words he had spoke. "where am I. where am I..where am I.where am I.where am I....why am I here. Why am I here. WHY AM I HERE! GOD PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE!" the boy tried his best to drown out these cries of anguish but to no avail. Then seemingly out of nowhere they stopped, only silence now. The darkness enshrouded itself around him as if a mother holding her child safely in her arms, it brought him comfort, even peace. The boy rested for what felt like forever, until something finally pierced the darkness. A swirling vortex of black and purple, seemingly in arms reach even. Though no matter how hard he reached, or how much he ran to the vortex it seemed as if he wasnt moving any closer to it. Filled with determination and anger he finally reached the vortex, reaching his hand through grabbing the first thing he could to pull himself out. When he at last escaped he was met with the sight of a tall old man with many others with him. Frightened and full of rage he got as much distance as he could from them to survey the situation at hand,("God dammit where am I now, who the hell are these people.") thinking to himself, he knew he'd find answers some way and these people would them even by force. So he rushed the old man, with this unusual black and white flame coming from his hands, surprised as he was his anger took over to take this old man down. But was swiftly met with an incredible pressure that brought him to the floor, still full of rage he worked through the pain and crawled until the pressure grew so heavy he lost consciousness, his last thought "I must....find..out... Who I am.... "

Last edited:
As he calls them forward, Corinna goes to stand before him, smiling. “I am Corinna Blackheart.” She murmurs, tilting her head. “And the one who shares this body wants me to tell you his name is Sharoth.” She adds. The inscription by the pool said that the abyss would see her soul, so she assumes he already knows about the devil bound to her.

5f698f27e458d14c6823b897abb63097.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Zynfinite

Forests

222387.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Forests

Abignail and Jason were silently enjoying their meal when they heard the sound of approaching footsteps. It appears our smoke has already attracted others. Do you think they're looking for the castle? Weren't we all teleported though? You're right... Abignail's spears were latched in an X behind her, well with in reach. Her left hand subliminally inched backwards, her fingers wrapping around the handle.

The footsteps got louder and finally two people emerged from the trees to their little makeshift campground. A female, slightly taller than the male. Long black hair, pale white skin. The guy carried a black umbrella, opened as if he expected it to rain sometime soon. Or, based on how hes was dressed, he recently left a funeral. Jason was already standing, a few steps ahead and between her and the two. Her left arm behind her defensively.

What do you want? Jason asked the two. Smooth. Can't be friendly at all can you? You know I cant survive a fight right now....

Elijah and Jezebel came through the trees to see Jason and Abignail already tensed and ready to defend themselves. What do you want? Jason asked defensively, standing between Abignail and the two.

We aren't here to cause any trouble, The guy with the umbrella replied. We are with The Zynfinite. We're looking for someone. The female sniffed the air a few times like some sort of hound. She was far too beautiful to be a simple beast. Her silky milk white flesh would contrast heavenly with her blood. The thoughts of how it would feel against the metal restlessly swirling inside of him blocked out most everything they were saying. Abignail had to do all of the talking.

....no, we dont I'm sorry. My friend just... doesnt speak much. A man of few words. I can relate. Elijah... Fine fine. Sorry, sorry. But we must hurry along. We know you are with the Knights of the Damned. I smell the vile darkness all over you. We were, I won't deny that. At least, we were recruited. But difference in ideals cause Jason and I to go our own way. We don't even know where we are, so we can't help you find the castle, I'm sorry. Lies... Jezebel. I apologize. Well, that is a very fair argument and I respect your bravery to turn against the Abyss. Could you tell us which direction you came from? No. N..No? Exactly what I said. N. O. No. Jason! What? I'm not a bitch, and I dont snitch. Obviously, unless you Zynfinite are fucking idiots, we didnt come from the direction you came. 180 degrees. Pick a direction and walk just like we did.

Everyone was just stumped by his comment. He was trying to insight something. He craved the patterns that could be carved into the woman's skin. The two looked at each other and Abignail was on her feet, next to Jason now. It was obvious she was in pain. Her legs trembled and she was using Jason for support. Seeing this, Elijah made a very difficult decision. Have you had any blood recently? You know I haven't. Just making sure, Jez. Would you mind using your powers to heal the woman? Abignail took a step back, wincing a bit. Jezebel looked her up and down and darted her eyes back to Elijah. Seriously? Seriously. He closed his eyes and smiled widely, twisting and twirling the umbrella slowly. She knew that face. With a sigh she extended her hand, a white ball of light appearing in her hand. After a few moments flecks of light appeared around Abignail's knees, more and more appearing as her pain eased. Her knees were repaired and the specs of light were pulled to the ball in Jezebel's hand that faded away.

We'll be on our way. No need to lose two potential members. If you decide you want to help in the cause of purification, look to the stars and call for the Zynfinite. Someone will appear. Elijah and Jezebel walked past Jason and Abignail, figuring they probably were facing the direction they were walking, and trusted the two didnt somehow get twisted and turned around. Now if they could find the location of the Knights, then they could report back to the Commander and probably just go with a full front invasion

Bethethel Sunbreaker
View attachment 500314

Bethethel walked behind the two as he initiated conversation with them. "It's because you didn't ask." Bethethel said jokingly with a slight laugh. "I'm Bethethel Sunbreaker, kingdom of Amalaur. It's pleasure to meet the both of you."

Javax Javax DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

y7qckwux

hj47wv5

The Lythari barely waited long enough for the two men to catch up to her before she pushed open the tavern door. The rain had dulled to a soft drizzle, and the dirt had been reduced to a waterlogged mush that enveloped her boots. She could already feel the subtle warmth of sunlight peaking through the clouds, signaling the hopeful end of the spontaneous storm. The rogue still found it odd that the storm had appeared so suddenly, and she suspected that one of these strangers had something to do with it. It wasn't uncommon for some to possess an affinity towards weather, and it wouldn't be the first time that she'd encountered one as such.

"I still don't think I've caught your names," the demon hunter continued, attempting to proceed with the conversation. The hybrid male introduced himself, descending from the Kingdom of Amalaur. She wasn't too familiar with the overseas kingdom, but she was aware of their battle warlocks. Her kingdom never allied with the Kingdom of Amalaur due to their differing morals and ethics, but they were never enemies either. The wolf-elf supposed it was for the best. They provided nothing that her kingdom needed, so they steered clear of each other to prevent any disputes.

There was a moment of silence as she realized they were waiting for her to reveal her identity. She supposed it couldn't hurt to reveal her name, but her heritage, her career, her life was not one she ought to disclose. And so, the Lythari answered, "Roxii." She said no more about herself, and instead turned the question around on the unnamed male, "Now that we've given you our names, who might you be, since we will be traveling together for the time being?"

Lucamore. And likewise, Bethethel, Roxi. Faezell rushed ahead to catch up with Roxi and take the lead. It was a beautiful day now. And they needed to go to the North west. Im coming for you, Mulva. So. We're going north. I'm not actually well equipped for navigation at the moment given... His clothes were torn and sheared from his fight with Mulva. So if either of you feels more apt to lead us in the right direction, that sounds awesome. Hopefully things go smoothly

y7qckwux

hj47wv5

• Tags: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride | Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

Addressed: Faezell Lucamore | Bethethel Sunbreaker

Mentioned: N/A

The wolf-elf scowled at Lucamore's eagerness to cut in front of her and "lead" the group. And at the confession of being unprepared nor equipped to lead the small band of acquaintances in the right direction, Roxii couldn't help but chuckle. Her consistent pulses revealed the tattered clothing that adorned the male, not to mention the state of his equipment. The small nicks and scratches in the blade of his greatsword made the Lythari wary; if he couldn't bother to keep an eye on the condition of his obviously prized possession, how could she expect the male to be of any aid to them if they come across any dangers? Perhaps this was a mistake... "Pathetic..." she mumbled.

Roxii spoke plainly, "
You look terrible." The shadowy rogue slowed her stride to a stop, gingerly placing a hand on the male's shoulder to slow him as well and hoping that the hybrid male also stopped with them. She pointed a gloved hand in a seemingly random direction to the west of them, but her animalistic senses heightened her awareness to their location, as well as their direction. "That is northwest," she continued, lowering her hand back to her side. "I recommend outfitting yourself in..." She paused for a moment, mentally searching for the right word. "...more suitable equipment. Before we engage on this journey." Her gloved hand raised again, pointing towards two nearby buildings. "That is the blacksmith and armorer," she spoke, referencing to the first building. "And that is the general store. Prepare yourselves with whatever you may need, as the Island of Zyn is not a close destination."

Before the two could question her, the Lythari began walking away from the two, leaving them in the middle of Dunneald Plaza. She raised a nonchalant hand, waving to them as she walked away. "
Meet me here in an hour. I will leave without you if you are not prepared." And with that, Roxii turned down a discrete alleyway, the hour timer having already begun.

"Ah yes I noticed something strange residing within you, though I wasn't sure at first what exactly it was, I sadly must have been sealed away before his creation for this devil is unfamiliar to me. No matter though it is a pleasure to meet you both. " the King said with pleasant smile on his face," Now for your gift my dear. " The King ran his long fingernail across the palm of his hand, allowing his thick molasses-like blood to ooze out and pool slightly. Suddenly the blood molded and took the form of a pitch black apple, "Take just a bite my child, surrender yourself to me, and be one with the dark. " he spoke with an irresistibly inviting tone as he handed the apple to Corrina.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Corinna got slightly confused as he cuts himself, opening her mouth slightly to show serpentine fangs, only to recognize that it is forming something else. She watches as the apple is created, and takes it, listening to his invitation. That annoying human part of her mind keeps telling her she isn’t safe, but she smiles, biting into the apple.

She was kind of expecting her fangs to get stuck, as they often do in this kind of thing, but it is much simpler to eat than she predicted. She swallows it, and her devil reacts in a few seconds, sensing the magic before she does. She gets the feeling that he’s sought out this kind of magic.

She hisses softly, but does her best to relax, closing her crimson eyes. She can feel it taking a hold of her body, and knows enough to recognize a touch to her soul by now. It hurts a bit, as it courses through her.

Then it starts to fade, and she wonders what happened, before she feels s rush of power, gasping in breath as she feels her weak heartbeat speed up, and hears her devil cry out, basking in the dark magic as it surged through her. Oh, this feels amazing. Never before has she felt this kind of strength, even when her devil controls her body. This is amazing.

The King smiled greatly, "Rejoice my child for you have embraced the dark and become a new knight of my hellish court, wear this title with pride and honor. Step aside now and allow the next candidate to come forth. " he said gesturing her with his hand, one by one the candidates came and received their gift, the darkness becoming one with each of them. After all had come forth the mysterious but began to awake, seeing this the King shifted to the boy easing him upright,"Slowly my child, you are safe, tell me why you attacked out of nowhere? " he asked in a smooth deep voice. "I.. I don't know...i was scared and angry... I didn't know what else to do. " the boy exclaimed with a groggy tone, the King could see something very special within this boy for he arose from the abyss as the King did. With his curiosity peaked the King asked him, " What is your name boy? " "I..i don't know or remember, there's only one thing that echos in my head though... Manus.." he exclaimed with an annoyed aggressive voice, "Manus you say a fine name indeed, here my boy eat from this apple and you will be reborn as Manus Kane. " the King replied. The boy agrees and eats the dark fruit, he feels it's power coursing through his entire body unlocking something more from his very soul. One hand burned with his tainted black fire, the other glowing and oozing with a near viscous black and purple most like darkness. "Damn...thats some hell of an apple, now I feel like killing something" he said getting back to his feet," Don't worry my son there will be plenty of that later, first let's get you decent. " The King waved his hand and gave Manus a new set of clothes fitting him.

"Now that you have all be initiated, why don't we go out and cause a little mayhem,you will go in squads of 2, Corrina & Manus, and Phegora and Miwato. I sense some villages nearby, go and make them submit to our rule, kill if you must but do NOT massacre the whole towns. We need these people to know who we are and work for us because I don't know about you all, but a couple eons in an endless abyss works up a bit of an appetite. Take their food, their weapons if they have any, and just about anything else you see fit to...Oh and if you meet any like minded souls a kin to dark bring them here, bring them home." The King gave his orders to his knights, he then opens portals for them all each going to a different town to conquer. It is time for these knights to fulfill their duty.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Shagranoz Shagranoz Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Last edited:
Phagora beckoned to Miwata as newfound evil energy spread through her very being. "Come along, I'm not going to wait for you- I'm no Princess of Sloth, after all." She went through the portal, finding herself on a snowy mountainside overlooking a mining village. "Quaint, just how I like it." It was better not to attract the eyes of large kingdoms so early in their campaign, after all.

Miwato Igasuya
kagetane__1_by_laxianne-d7nbwz4.jpg
Miwato watched everything go down relatively careless. This whole deal didnt really faze him, he just cared for the goal. If all this was for the goal, sure thing, why the heck not. He however felt himself grow stronger, which he welcomed. Then, the first set of orders were presented to him. Wreak havoc upon a village, accompanied by the demoness. An easy task for the corrupted.

He watched Phagora go ahead and through the portal and followed shortly after. "Hm, he said dont kill too many... But all we need is a bunch of witnesses. One or two should do. The rest, we can eradicate.", he said, looking at her from the side, a yellow eye showing with a cruel pleasure in them at just the thought of it. It was clear, he truly straved for destruction and nothing but it, the fire and emptiness his eyes showed at the same time made it obvious. The mask grinned at her, which only made the whole appearance even more unsettling.
Shagranoz Shagranoz

30629C59F1F4CEA1843ABED6DA7EBC578BC377CD

Bethethel Sunbreaker
8b95caf67108521ca8dee34f34483ff6.jpg

"Ok, see you in a few." Bethethel said as he waved goodbye to Roxii. She wasn't very talkative was she. But he knew she had her reasons, everyone did. "Well I have to get my blade sharpened. And see what else the have that might interest me. You coming?" Bethethel asked Lucamore as he headed towards the blackSmith.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Javax Javax

(Sorry it took so long)

2fdeaf9426b161070fd481860d201390.jpg

Tagging:

Yaboymiller Yaboymiller Javax Javax

• Mentioned

Bethethel
    Roxii

Faezell paused, his eyes following the direction Roxii pointed. She was right nevertheless, he needed some more gear. He looked like a mess. Itd be a shame to lose my favorite jacket. Hope the general store can... stitch... it..... His speech trailing off watching Roxii walk away

I'm right behind you. Faezell replied, going with Bethethel to sharpen their weapons. The blacksmith was also able to do a quick patch work that would only take about 35minutes after the sharpening. He'll be cutting it close but eh. In that time, he browsed the general store, getting himself a new pouch for the daggers and a backpack with enough supplies for their travels. Some of the hidden compartments in his jacket were torn by Mulva's blade tornado, so he needed somewhere else to put them.

Elijah and Jezebel approached the edge of the island, the resting place of a once ferocious being. They have to be in there. Where else would the darkness awaken than where it all ended before. We're not going across. Can you tell if anyone is inside? From here? No. The smell of the ocean is too strong. But their scent lead us this direction, so what could you expect? We'll trust it. Commander Grace, We Call Upon The Stars, Your Zynfinite.

Starlight dimly emanated from him, giving him a faint glow. He put his hand on Jezebel's shoulders, sharing the light. It scattered them into stardust that faded from sight. They were recreated in the Zynfinite meeting room. We found their base of operations. In the Bay of Nehar. There's no way across. It seems two recruits decided to choose a different path. They may join us later. You did wonderful. I'm happy neither of you were hurt in the process. I need Jezebel to find something that you two can destroy. It some sort of carnivorous plague demons that is multiplying through consumption. The Eye caught this early. I'll send you two to where the hoard is. But you need to find the source and kill it. Easy peasy boss. Just send us on our way. You'll need this. Commander Grace opened her hand, the starlight transporting a heart to her hand, tearing it from one of the prisoner's chest so it would be fresh for her. She tossed the bloody organ to Jezebel who quickly ate every part and cleaning all the blood from her hands. Her powers were rejuvenated, a burp escaping out. Soon after the snack, the two were transported to the plague demons

Corrina licks her lips, walking toward one of the portals, and offering a hand to Manus. “A pleasure to meet you. My name is Corrina. I think we’re going to get along.” She says, excited to get going on this mission.

Manus walked towards the portal aching to kill, he got to the portal where his teammate stood. Corrina she said her name was, Manus shook her hand semi-reluctantly, "My name is Manus as the old fart over there said, just don't get me or yourself killed and we'll be alright." Manus replied in an aggressive yet somber tone. Manus felt something was missing from him, suddenly he enshrouded himself in his black fire taking the form of a coat though it didn't burn his clothes or even seem to radiate any heat at all, "Now let's go have a little fun. " he said with a slight smirk going into the portal.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

The Smiling Mask and the Demon Princess peered over the village the sounds of the city could be heard, the sounds of the machinery clanging and crashing together. Life seemed so peaceful for the village, little did they know their reckoning had already arrived. The two made their way into town, merchants wheeling and dealing, citizens and laughing. Guards at the front of the village stop the two, "Halt there, what is your business here? "

3be0cf739a86bc3c6cf3cd4006bb737e (1).jpg

Shagranoz Shagranoz The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Last edited:

The Dark soul and Devilish Vampire appear in the middle of a forest, they see the village was made into the forest itself the ground rich with green and various plant life, the buildings had moss growing into them even. The village even stretched to the edge of the forest, the two wandered into the town passing by villager after villager receiving strange glances before being stopped by one of the towns folk, "Hey there strangers,what brings you to our town?"

ForestVillage_VeliNystrom.jpg
C0b52986ec21e80456871487b26f6ae7.jpg
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Corrina looks around, glancing at Manus, thinking through a game plan. When the people greets them, she smiles, deciding to be polite unless provoked. “Ah, we are new to the area, and wanted to introduce ourselves. Where would we go for diplomatic matters?”

Miwato Igasuya
kagetane__1_by_laxianne-d7nbwz4.jpg
Miwato saw the guards beforehand, leaned over to Phagora and whispered "Let me do the talking. I have an idea to make this even easier."

Then, they approached the guards. Immediatly, they inquired what they wanted in the village. Miwato chuckled. "Our buisness? Well, frankly put, our buisness is advertisement. Marketing. The name is Miwato, this is my buisness partner Phagora. We are here to introduce something new to the lives of the people. We are here to make everyone know about this new thing, that might as well just change everyone´s life forever. Now, good sir, we were hoping we might be able to give a public demonstration on the towns place. If that would be managable, we can promise free samples for every single citizen that attends. Oh and dont worry, my partner may be quiet, but thats because im the mouth, she´s the brains." After that little speech, very convincingly presented, he just chuckled again and waited for a reply. Hopefully, they´d agree, that´d make things far easier. If not, he could still just silently kill them.
Shagranoz Shagranoz AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

30629C59F1F4CEA1843ABED6DA7EBC578BC377CD

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

The towns man was surprised by the young lady's kind sounding voice," well our mayors office is just a couple buildings down the way, though I'm sure he's down at the tavern instead, damn fool seems like he's drunk every moment of the day." he said with an angrily stern voice, " Hell I wish we could run him outta town but because of those damn bodyguards of his, nobody dares do anything about him. But that's enough rambling from me nothing to be done I guess. " he spoke with disappointment and sadness clear in his voice. Suddenly Manus chimed in," What if we tried doing something about it for you all? "

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Shagranoz Shagranoz

The guard was cautious about the two but didn't see too much harm in it all, "Alright you can give this "demonstration" of yours but myself and the other guards will have to watch you it as well just so no funny business goes down, you understand of course. " the guard with a kind yet slightly demeaning tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back