• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Knights of Pokemonus// reboot

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Poke-book-cover-header.jpg
It is said our ancestors sailed to the vast lands of Pokemonus in a time long past. A land where wonderful mysterious creatures live and roam. We called these creatures Pokemon as they lived here before us humans ever did. While Pokemon are dangerous, humans have been able to befriend Pokemon and work together to achieve goals and become stronger.
Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl?
Ah yes right, now what is your name?
Thats right, ah there's my grandson the Prince, you two have been rivals since childbirth. Umm... What was his name again?
Anyway its time for you to start your own adventure by trying out to be a Knight for the Diamond kingdom.
A whole new Pokemon journey awaits!

Basically I've been playing that new Pokemon game and it's inspired me to take a crack at a Pokemon story.
Put simple quick short and sweet it's set in the middle ages and focuses on a small group of people who for whatever reason have a loyal Pokemon by their side. The diamond kingdom is almost at war with the pearl kingdom over trivial shit and times are tough as a hole in the sky has opened up and it is slowly effecting wild pokemon everywhere, making them change and grow more aggressive towards each other and humans.

The player characters are sent on a quest to scout out information and they soon find themselves before the evil mastermind responsible for making the hole in the sky by using some unknown Pokemon of tremendous power. From there they would try and stop this baddie and hopefully bring a end to the war before it starts proper.

The rules will be changed slightly from the games and shows as it is not in modern times but I'm thinking this is a rp for three or four people who get three or two Pokemon each much like how every npc never carries six.
If your interested in the idea let me know as I could use opinions on what would be better in regards to how a Pokemon battle should work in a rp.
If mechanics from the game should be in play somehow or more just keeping a idea of what types are strong and weak to and winging it based on what's at play. "Pikachu is faster than bulbasaur but bulb is stronger" idk

Post requirements is two or more paragraphs a post.

Last edited:
Middle Ages Pokemon, just my thing.

Is there a limit on mons allowed or not allowed? I kinda want to play some Regional Variants, maybe Hisuian Voltorb or something.

I'm thinking players start with one and end up with three or five.

As pokeballs aren't a thing yet those who have a Pokemon have gained it's trust in some way and it lives/travels with them. Usually by meeting it in its friendlier starting/baby form but most would have gained theirs by besting or matching it in combat somehow. A dude fights a machop with a bow and arrow but fixes the wound after,
Someone finds a injured starter poke or spent ages feeding the birds etc etc

Middle Ages Pokemon, just my thing.

Is there a limit on mons allowed or not allowed? I kinda want to play some Regional Variants, maybe Hisuian Voltorb or something.
I'm interested!
If anyone cares

Im pretty sure its just my sheet there atm so yea aha

Custom Pokemon are allowed? I take it that means that Regional Variants are free game too?

Im not to fussed unless it seems OP or bs for a starter/first pokemon

That said if someone makes a adult its more likely they found that pokemon young and its in its second form but anyway...
I won't poke until something bumps

I'm literally writing the first post of the rp despite the fact only my sheet is on the cs page aha
There's room, spots, slots and spaces.

That changes once I have three or four acceptable sheets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back