Knight's Headquarters (OOC)

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]"So don't change the dizzle, turn it up a little [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]G's to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]When the pimp's in the crib ma [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Drop it like it's hot [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Drop it like it's hot [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Drop it like it's hot..." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]-English Romantic poet, John Keats[/COLOR]

Bruh, everybody knows that was written by my mans William Shakespeare and Edgar Allan Poe composed that beat. Smh.

Uhh...Give it a bit more time, I'm finishing the opening plus waiting for some to finish their character (actually I haven't made one yet too haha)

Okay guys, sorry for the stupidly long delay. I'm going to open the floodgate start this roleplay in saturday. 

Oookay...I'm really sorry for the delay. It took way longer than I expected.

Anyway, I've opened the gate. Go ahead and start!

I use tag to show which player I'm interacting with, but it's not a requirement if you don't want to do it.

If you're not tagged in the opening, that just mean you haven't make character yet. Just make one and join up the roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guh...

Okay guys, attention.

I've been having trouble with keeping up with this plot, and with the server update incoming, I think I would have to drop this idea. We haven't advanced a lot (at all, too) so might as well before we're too invested in it.

Apologies for the wasted time, and I hope that we can roleplay again in the near future. Thank you for joining me in this journey, even if just for a while.

PS: if you're wondering what server update has to do with it, we'll change back to previous forum so hosted project won't be managed in the same way anymore. I found it better to stop using hosted project for a while until the new system is ready. Unless it's been running for a while so just continue, but this one is still beginning so better stop now rather than broken later.

@Hell-Jumper @Jefferson @NemoTheSurvivor @Birdsie @Dxfoe @Gabriel97

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread