Knightborne's Character Archive

Knightborne

Praise the Sun!
Okay so this is going to be my thread for all the characters that I create. If you have any feedback please reply and let me know if there is anything that I could improve on. I will be putting the roleplay name in the Basic Information section as well as the game that is played to make sure I don't get confused and to help others.

--BASIC INFORMATION--
Name: Johnathan McCory
Sex: Male
Aliases: Mac, Johnny, First Mate John, Red Eye
Race: Human/Demon Hybrid
Roleplay: Pirates Life (VRChat RP)

--LOOKS--
Hair Colour: Black with Red streaks
Hair Length: Shoulder length, tied into a knot
Clothes: White long sleeve shirt, black vest, brown tench coat, tricorne hat, long black pants, no shoes
Eye Colour: Red Right eye, white left eye.

--PERSONALITY, LIKES, DISLIKES--
Personality: Arrogant, calm, calculative, cocky, impulsive
Hates: Pirates trying to take his captains loot, strict people

--STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES--
Strengths: Good at firearms
Weaknesses: Sucks in melee fighting

--BIOGRAPHY--
Johnathan McCory was born into the McCory family that owned a plantation on the island of Mannagar. His parents were very strict with Johnathan throughout his early years, so strict in fact that he was forced to join the navy and help protect the world from pirates. Soon after he first set sail on the ship he was stationed on, the Barnadice, the ship was attacked by pirates from the ship named Black Queen, which was one of the most feared ships on the seas at the time. During the battle, Johnathan had an idea to kill his captain and take his head to the captain of the Black Queen since the captain was even more strict then his parents. Johnathan quickly snuck up behind the captain and with a swing of his cutlass, the captains head rolled down the stairs to the crews shock and the pirates amazement.

A few minutes after the battle, Johnathan was taken to the captain of the Black Queen, the infamous pirate White Haired Quinne. Quinne was impressed that Johnathan would do that to his captain, with Johnathan replying "he was a jerk anyway", much to Quinne's amusement. Quinne invited Johnathan on board the Black Queen, much to the chagrin of most of the crew, which he accepted. During his years on board the Black Queen he learnt of how their next target was his parents old plantation, to which Johnathan knew of many secret paths to go through to get to the plantation without alerting many of the guards. Quinne was more impressed with Johnathan with knowing that he came from that planation, with Johnathan telling him that he was born and raised there before being forced to join the navy. The crew who were listening were shocked to hear this as he had learnt that the McCory's were keeping people at the plantation as slaves and killing many of them to make sure they stood in line. Johnathan didn't know that his parents would do that, but he accepted it.

Soon after landing, the crew on the Black Queen disembarked with Johnathan leading them through the thickets behind the plantation, avoiding traps along the way. After they reached the plantation, Johnathan noticed that the slaves were still out in the dead of night when they should be sleeping. This really upset Johnathan even more then what he thought possible. He quickly split from the crew, going to his old house while the crew managed the guards and freed the slaves. After Johnathan entered the house, he heard is mother saying how much of a "success" Johnathan was to their cult. Johnathan entered the room and shot his father in the eye, alerting the guards inside to his presence but he quickly called the "all clear" in the dialect that his father taught him years ago. His mother was furious with him for shooting his father, even asking why he would do it, before shooting her in the head. Johnathan approached his mother and father, pushing his cutlass through his mothers chest to get to his fathers. He asked his father what he truly was to them, to which he replied "nothing but a failure to the cult". Johnathan grew more furious at this, his blade suddenly igniting on fire and stabbing into this fathers chest. Both his mother and father turned to ashes a few seconds later.

As Johnathan was leaving, he saw an old pistol that was in a glass cabinet on the wall. Breaking into it, he took the pistol out and it glowed a strange red colour. Soon after grabbing it, his right eye turned red while his left turned white, making him partially blind. After shooting his new pistol, the bullet that fired exploded into flames, enveloping the room he was in soon after. He left his old home after that shot, shooting the guards as he went and turning them into ash. After he got back to the crew, Quinne revealed to him that the Black Queen's crew were all like him, half demon and half human. Living a free life on the seas is what they all wanted, and not wanting to be under anyone's boot and forced to do what the navy wanted. Johnathan accepted that and became a permanent member of the Black Queen after moving the ex-slaves of the plantation to Black Quay, the hub for all ex-slaves and pirates to live without any navy people coming by.

--BIOGRAPHY END--

And that is the first OC I created with the help of my friend. Do note that Quinne and the Black Queen are my friends OC and the ship name our group agreed to create.

-KB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back