• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Knight Ascends {DC}

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

BEFORE THERE WAS BATMAN...

C067C08D-33F2-4040-BA26-5FB441C6EDD5.jpeg

THERE WAS GOTHAM.

rebirth rebirth

Crime rates in Gotham City are at an all time high, inspite of the resilience and comittment of the GCPD. Indeed, local civilians cannot refrain from questioning whom has true power, within this abysmal darkness. Murder has begun to lose shock factor, reduced to the severity of a playground punch. With the GCPD so overloaded, the perpetrators scarcely seem to get a smack on the wrist. Would it matter? Everybody knows that the true criminals are untouchable; they’re political puppeteers, pulling the strings of every significant individual, event, or misfortune.

Detective James Gordon, an aspiring newbie cop, has begun to try and cleanse corruption, both within and out of Gotham City Police Department. Little to his knowledge, organised crime runs much deeper than mob bosses and petty illegal dabbling...

Meanwhile, playboy billionaire philanthropist, and notorious orphan, Bruce Way struggles to come to terms, still, with the loss of his parents. He yearns for justice, thirsts for it. Behind a confidence facade, lies a broken heart and a mind that cannot — will not — rest until it has answers. Using all resources that he has to hand, Wayne begins to probe into the long ago murders of his parents, Thomas and Martha Wayne.

The orchestrators watch, not with concern but, with intrigue. The Court of Owls — an exclusive, secret group for the elite and ancient families of Gotham City — hire petty criminal Selina Kyle, to allure Mr. Wayne and keep a close eye upon him. As the mystery begins to unravel, and Bruce uncovers piece by piece of the most puzzling moment of his life, will Selina be swayed to help? Or, will she do what she does best, survive?

Can they all succeed? Doubt remains. Will James Gordon be a force to be reckoned with, a mighty wrath, against the clench fists of the Gotham Mobs? Or, will his quest for peace be diminished, like a small candle within the winds of eternal darkness? Who is Ra’s Al Ghul, and what does his League of Shadows have to do with the omniscient Court of Owls?

You decide.

Characters:

League of Shadows
Member of Al Ghul family {taken}

Court of Owls
Member of Gotham elite family

Mobs
Carmine Falcone
Sophia Falcone
Oswald Cobblepot
Fish Mooney
Don Maroni

GCPD
Detective James Gordon
Detective Harvey Bullock {taken}
Commissioner
Captain
OC cops or detectives

Villains
(Please remember this is an origin story).
Pamela Isley / Ivy Pepper
Edward Nigma / Nygma
Jonathan Crane
Harvey Dent
Selina Kyle {taken by @Kassandra Rose}

Heroes
Bruce Wayne {taken}
Acquire about other Canon or OC characters.​

Last edited:
Ooh great! We have a key player then ^_^. We’re still in need of a Bruce Wayne, and a few more.

I swear I NEED to have a scene like from the Dark Knight Returns where he just straight up cripples some dude and is like "He's young, he'll walk again" Just calm af while the thug is screaming about how bad it hurts xDD

RUSTY GET BACK TO WORKING ON YOUR RESPONSE I WILL SMACK YOU.

On another note, I think that Grayson wouldn’t be an unbelievable character to incorporate. He’d probably be starting out too. You’re better asking Zach, since they’re Wayne.

Zachy1993 Zachy1993 Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

We’re actually diverting a little from Canon here. On the Discord server I admin, our Richard Grayson has their own unique story, separate from that of Bruce Wayne. He’s never been Robin, but is delving into Nightwing. So, I personally do not see why not. You’d have to find a way to nestle into the storyline though :)

Also, gold star for Rusty getting his reply up. Hehe.

This rp dead?

Poopet is the GM. As much a I find it hard to resist a RP with old Rusty I’m on a hiatus (because of uni) and may have to drop or reduce my participation.

If you’re looking for DC Cravings in the meantime CatGirl CatGirl does own a server that’s been running for over 8 months. We need a good few characters, maybe even a Batman 😌

lol I decided to have a look around the site and bumped into this Kassandra Rose Kassandra Rose (It's Sel from Discord)

My bae 🥰❤️ Please tell me you’re extending to RPNation !!!!

My bae 🥰❤️ Please tell me you’re extending to RPNation !!!!
The GoT thread still scares me, but I don't mind trying something else a little less daunting. I did have my RP beginnings on a forum after all, so definitely not opposed to the idea.

The GoT thread still scares me, but I don't mind trying something else a little less daunting. I did have my RP beginnings on a forum after all, so definitely not opposed to the idea.

I think the GOT RP has died 😔😓 !! (Much to mine and Rusty’s heartbreak). But if you’re sticking around, i’m holding you to a 1x1 partner rp when I’m freed.

I think the GOT RP has died 😔😓 !! (Much to mine and Rusty’s heartbreak). But if you’re sticking around, i’m holding you to a 1x1 partner rp when I’m freed.
What?? That's short lived. I've never tried an intentional 1x1 partner RP, although I've RPed in groups where it eventually got left with just myself and one other person. How does a 1x1 work?

A pre Batman Gotham-based roleplay is very intriguing. If it were up to me, I wouldn't allow Bruce Wayne as a playable character. That way the focus would squarely be on the city's other movers and shakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back