• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[KneelingAngel and Gilmore] A soldier's Return

Semele looked at her daughter and shook her head. Zoey turned to him ignoring her brother and mother. She didn't care she wanted Hayes gone."Zoey not at the table" her mother scolded."why, why are we hiding this from dad. We know what he will do and he should." Zoey snapped. She sighed as her babies cried at her raised voice." Fine if your all staying silent I am not Hayes hits Damon when he is drunk and I am sure this wasn't the first time." She said as she held Lily and bounced her." Zoey,"her mom scolded.

Thomas watched the tension between the three off them and then heard Zoey. "WHAT?!" He snapped and tried to push himself up, but Samuel held him back from hurting Hayes and himself. Hayes jumped up hearing that and looked at Damon. Damon ran to his boyfriend and shielded him from his family. "Shut up Zoey! You don't know anything." He snapped. "I love him and I don't need any of you telling me what to do! I already lost Darius, I'm not Hayes!" He shouted at all of them before grabbing Hayes hand and walking out of the house, he couldnt be around them anymore. Samuel was struggling to hold Thomas down. Who knew that the one legged general could still be so strong.

Zoey held Lily as she cried. Semele helped Samuel hold her husband back. She glared at her daughter and looked at her son. Zoey was mad she set her daughter in her stroller." You think that it's okay to let him treat you like that your insane he doesn't care for you. We do your family does your going to end up dead or in the hospital. Guys who hit others never stop. They will do it over and over no matter how many times they say sorry. Why are you protecting an abuser." She yelled at him." Your not the only one who lost Darius. I did too. So did mom and dad and that was there kid you don't think that doesn't kill them inside. Your being an idiot." She snapped." Fine go, don't come crying to me." She sighed as she heard her twins crying. She went to pick them up. She wiped her eyes as she settled them." Sorry dad but I wasn't going to lie to you." She said.

Damon growled and looked over his shoulder. "Yeah I'll go and don't worry about me come crying cause you won't have to see my face again!" He shouted and slammed the door behind him before he left to the house he shared with Hayes. He cried in the car as Hayes drove them back home, it wasn't meant to happen this way. Thomas gritted his teeth and looked at Zoey. "That doesn't mean it's your place to tell." He said to his daughter and pushed Samuel off of him as he held Semele close. He understood that Zoey was trying to do what was best, but this had been Damon's thing to come and talk to them about, not Zoey's. Thomas sighed and rubbed his face, all this stress wasn't helping him. Samuel placed his hand on Zoey's shoulder, hoping she wasn't going to say anything that could make it worse.

Zoey buffed and looked a her father." Yeah but he wasn't going to tell. You needed to know, he is going to wind up like a battered other." She said.she sighed and shook her head. She held Sam's hand." Why am I the only one who seems to care. If it was me you would of had Sam in a death grip and me and the kids far from him a possible. This is crap and you know it." She said. She stood and walked with her kids for the back she needed air. She breathed in and buried her head in her twins. She sighed, semele looked after there daughter. She was a lot like Thomas, she had his stubbornness. " I should go talk to her. "Semele said. Sam said no and that he would.

"Zoey." Thomas warned. He didnt like the tone she was talking with. He watched her walk out and looked at Samuel follow. He signed and pushed his plate away. "I should have stayed in the hospital." He sighed, he wished he had his limbs so he could have gone after his son and that piece of trash boyfriend, but he didnt. Even if Sam had hit his daughter all he would be able to do was shout. His hand tightened around the silverware and looked at his missing leg. This sucked.

Sam stepped outside and sighed softly as he looked at Zoey. "Come on Zoe, let's go back inside. You're dad just got out of the hospital, we shouldn't be fighting. Forget Damon." He said to her. He didnt want her upset when her dad just home. She shouldn't let her mood get ruined by her brother.

(My parents will be staying over for a week so I don't know how often I'll reply)

Semele sighed and held his hand. She got him to release the silverware." Hey relax doctor said it was time for you to go home. Zoey shouldn't have said anything. Though she has your protective ness and stubbornness." She said and sighed as she kissed his cheek. She looked out back to where zoey ad Sam were. She sighed and shook her head." She just cares for her brother Thomas." She said.

Zoey looked at him and sighed. She had calmed her children down.she sighed." I have to feed the twins, I will be in, in a second." She said. She readjusted her kids and walked in with Sam. She asked Sam to go tell her parents she be right back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas bit his lip and shook his head. He didnt know if it was a good or bad thing that Zoey had his stubbornness. He took a deep breath and calmed down as he put the silverware down. Thomas looked at his wife. "Sometimes caring means that you shut up and let the other talk. This was obviously something for Damon to explain." He said and sighed. He wished he could beat Hayes into a pulp for hurting his son.

Samuel sighed but nodded and did as Zoey asked of him. He kissed her head and walked into the dining room. "Zoey is feeding the kids, she'll be right back." He said and looked at Zoey's parents.

Semele shrugged." She probably figured he wouldn't. She knew you would ask and try to get it out of her. Don't be mad at her. She just protective of her younger brother." Semele said and sat when they came back in. She nods to Sam." Thank you." She said." Here eat up." She said. She looked at Thomas giving him the look to behave. Zoey walked out and sat down the kids we're in their stoker next to her falling asleep.

Thomas was about to respond to his wife when Samuel and Zoey walked back in, he scoffed at his wife's look. Yes he was wounded and beat up, but he was still the old Thomas, nothing would change that. Samuel looked at Zoey and continued eating, he loved this food and he enjoyed it a lot, it was nice to be back together again even though Damon had walked out. Maybe he should talk with him or maybe even Damon to figure this all out.

zoey ate silently and picked at her food. she kept looking over at her twins every time lily made a noise. she was still very nervous with her daughter. she would be till she was a bit older. She always woke with night mares of her daughter having turned blue and not able to breathe in the middle finger the night. she pushed her plate away gently and leaned into Sam. She was tired, but knew she couldn't sleep she stayed up most nights working on something so she didn't sleep.

Sam looked over to Zoey when she leaned into him and kissed her head. He knew she was tired and so were the twins. Maybe it was time to go home, it had seemed like a long night already. He would help Semele clean up and help her with the General if she wanted, he could let Zoey go home before him and then take a cab back home. "Wanna take the Jeep and go home?" He asked Zoey softly and nuzzled into her hair. He was worried about her, she needed sleep.

Zoey yawned and shook her head. she sighed."I can wait love, you won't have a ride home." She said. Zoey was mentally and physically drained. she just wanted to sleep,but knew it would not come the way she wanted it to. she stayed Leaned into him and sighed finally sitting up." well I will clean up." semele said.

"I can take the cab back home." Samuel said, but sighed softly. "Why didn't you get some sleep in your room while I help you mom clean." He suggested and stood up to help Semele clean the table, leaving Zoey with her dad. Samuel got the heavy plates and glasses, he didnt want Semel doing the heavy lifting when she should be with Thomas and after being in the hospital for so long, his should was getting better anyways and he didnt mind.

Semele thanked Sam and looked at him." How is Zoey doing?" She asked him. she started to wash the dishes. she looked at him as she handed him the plates.

zoey looked at her dad and sighed. she bit her lip and looked at lily again. she was tired and just wanted to go home.

Samuel grabbed a drying cloth and dried the dishes that Semele did. "She's okay, I guess." He said. "She's just been worked up over Damon. She's still worried about Lily." He answered. He didnt know if Zoey worried over him, though she probably did.

Thomas looked at his daughter and then his grandchildren, it was weird to think that he was a grandpa, but it was real. "How are the twins doing?" He asked his daughter, trying to push the fight from before out of his head.

semele sighed and nods. "she does care for her family" semele said." Why what's wrong with Lily? Is she sleeping at all." She asked him Semele looked at him.

Zoey looked at her dad. She bit her lip." They are good. Very strong I just worry about Lily still. I can't sleep I have night mares about her " She said.

"Lily is fine." Samuel said. "Zoey just keeps having nightmare about the birth because of the complications, but Lily is fine. She has strong blood in her veins, as well as Darrius." He said before taking a deep breath and sighing as he rubbed his eyes. "It's probably just been a lot at once, us coming home, the general in a bad shape, the birth, me having PTSD attacks and now the Damon thing... It's just been a lot." He answered.

"Does the doctor know?" Thomas asked his daughter. If she has nightmares about it she might have PTSD from it. It wasn't fun, he knew that. He didnt want his own baby girl suffering from it too.

Semele nods her head and sighed." You need to take care of that, if you don't it won't get better and she knows you have them their is no way she will get help for her PTSD if she sees you don't get it." She sighed and looked at sam" why would he stand up for him Sam, my son knows better then to let someone hit him. I don't want him to wind up dead because of domestic violence." She said and breathed in.

" No we go in a few days to make sure she is growing properly. I will see then. this no sleep is definitely a killer. However I am to afraid to sleep" She said." My mind keeps going to the worse case scenario." She told her father.

Samuel nodded. "The doctor already diagnosed me when I had an attack in the hospital." He said. "Once my shoulder is healed completely they're gonna see how I do in a war zone like environment, if they think I'll be fine then I can stay, if not... I don't want to think about what they would do if in not fit enough, I like being in the army, it's my life, you know." He sighed as they started talking about Damon. "I don't know." He said honestly. "It's going to be okay Miss Semele." He said and huge her. He knew how hard it was for her, he could understand her feelings. It wasn't easy.

"Well I don't think you have anything to worry about, she has the Cale blood running through her." Thomas encouraged his daughter. "The twins are perfectly fine, darling, the doctor will let you know if they aren't." He said to her with a small smile.

Zoey sighed and looked at her dad. she bit her lip and looked at lily." She so tiny and I am afraid of losing her. Her blood is calendar for sure but still worried." She sighed and an her hands in her haor. she was so tired and wished she could sleep.

semele hugged him and sighed." Thanks Sam alright you go get my daughter to bed. don't let her argue. take care of those babies and will see you both soon." semele said.

Samuel nodded and hugged Semele. "It's going to be okay with Damon." He said and pulled back with a small smile. "We'll find a way to get him back home and away from Hayes." He said and stepped out of the kitchen. Thomas looked at his daughter and then turned to look at Samuel as he walked out. "Take her home." He ordered and got a nod in return. Samuel kissed Zoey's head and grabbed the twins in the stroller before he headed to the car. "Say bye grandma, bye grandpa." He smiled and waved at the grown ups before he moved to the car to get the twins in. Thomas had a small smile on his face, grandpa didnt sound that bad. He was still worried about Damon though.

Zoey just laughed and watched Sam put the babies in the car. she hugged her dad and mom." See you soon dad I love you." She said. she sighed and said by to her mom.She went to sit in the car and leaned her seat back to look at her two beautiful twins. She kill someone if they ever laid a hand on her kids. She put her hand on Sams leg as he drove. she sighed and looked over at her fiance.

Samuel smiled as they drove and ran his free hand over Zoey's cheek, he loved her so much. Driving them home, he parked in the drive way and got the twins out. "You go to bed while I put these two down." He said to her and kissed her lips before stepping into the house. He went to put the twins down and made sure they were comfortable before he kissed them goodnight, hopefully they would sleep a few hours through their nap.

zoey went to the bed and layed down. She sighed and stared at the ceiling as she fell asleep. Her hand was on her stomach. She woke with a gasp as she sat up and looked around for her twins. she was sweating the dream had scared her. she kept a hand on her stomach and jumped when Sam put a hand on her. She turned to him and breathed in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back