• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kleur Cavern (Interest Check)

In 1948, Kleur Cavern was discovered by a group of scientists. They dwelled deep into the cavern hoping to explore and learn more about the caves. Things didn't end well. Robert Linne, who was keeping watch above ground, suddenly heard deafening screams echo through the caverns. Panicked, the man called the local police to come and find out what was going on in the caverns. Nothing was found, nor the scientists themselves. They had vanished. Shortly after the incident, the site was closed off to the public. It was far to dangerous for anyone to explore the caverns.

70 years pass, leaving everyone to quickly forget about the cave system. Nobody had bothered it or even though about it. Until now. A mass email is sent out around the world, specifically asking for individuals to come and explore the caverns as a group. Not knowing what they were getting into, these people accepted the invitation to explore the worlds most unknown cavern. Things couldn't have gone worse...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So, you will be playing one of the people who got the email. The characters will be meeting in a small town by the name of Juniper, Iowa. This town is located 20 miles from the caverns. As a group, the characters will dwell into the caverns to explore, completely oblivious of what happened in 1948.

Rules are simple
1. Do not god mod. If they are not your characters, do not play them. Only do so with permission from the owner of the character.
2. Be respectful to each other.
3. No overpowering characters. These are realistic people, they all have weaknesses and strengths.
4. Mature themes are allowed. Violence, cursing, etc. Sexual actions MUST fade, though I don't really see these happening in this role-play.
5. Do not post in the role-play without my approval of your character.
6. Remain decently active. At least one reply a day. I understand you get busy in real life, that is fine. Real life ALWAYS comes first. Just let us know if you can't post on a certain day and we can skip you. I do not want to leave anyone out.

By the way, I completely made up these places. They are not real lol. Iowa is real, obviously. But Juniper and Kleur Cavern are not real locations.

Realistic/Modern - Kleur Cavern Characters
Realistic/Modern - Kleur Cavern OOC

Last edited:
Awesome!
So not many people are taking an interest like I thought. I'm thinking if one more person is interested, I'll get the character sheets up!

Awesome! I’ll set up the character sheet thread sometime today!

Btw guys, I have no idea what that movie is XD

It’s a horror film where this woman and her friends go cave exploring and end up finding some hungry AF scary monster dudes. It’s pretty gorey, but I liked it ^U^

Is this liiiike... a horror rp?
Or just a "oh shit whats happening oh god oh nevermind everything is fine and no one is hurt" rp

It’s sort of horror, sort of on edge kind of roleplay. I don’t want to give out too many details lol
Is it like some character-driven psychological 'someone's gonna snap and murder us in our sleep I swear' kind of thing? Like, there are so many issues they have to face. Food shortages or lack of caving equipment. Injuries and conflicts of personalities.

At least those creepy cave monsters from The Descent won't be involved haha. Unless you've got worse up your sleeve.

Nobody will die. Unless the owner of that character wants them to die and they want to drop out of the roleplay lol Maine Coon Maine Coon

Like I said, I’ve never watched decent so i don’t know anything about that movie.

There will be conflicts, they will get trapped in the cave, and I may or may not throw monsters into this. monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy

Nobody will die. Unless the owner of that character wants them to die and they want to drop out of the roleplay lol Maine Coon Maine Coon

Like I said, I’ve never watched decent so i don’t know anything about that movie.

There will be conflicts, they will get trapped in the cave, and I may or may not throw monsters into this. monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy

Oh. Sorry. Just kinda assumed that people will die because of the summary, that's my bad.

I know I'm late, but I'm interested if you still need people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back