• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo! Names KittenSkull and I'm currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature(21+) and is willing to make friends OOC as well (as I love new friends!)

I prefer to roleplay with people who are literate to advanced-literate. I post multi-para to novella and if I take the time to write that much I expect my partner to at least try and do the same. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

When it comes to RP couples if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double! Also I prefer to play hetero as the main pairing, but I have played yaoi and yuri couples in the past, I'm just not that interested in it as others I suppose.

I am love triangle and polyamory friendly :D

I ADORE macabre, horror, dark themed roleplays <3

I do not roleplay over threads as I tend to loose track of them. I only play over PM, googledocs or Discord .

My Discord is KittenSkull#5535, please feel free to add me if you wish to roleplay :3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

Last edited:
<3 = craving it really badly!
Bold = what I would like to play.
Strike = not interested at this time but you may be able to convince me otherwise

- Knight x Dragon (can take human form)
- Dragon(can take human form) x Dragon Rider(can play either role)
- Dragon (can take human form) x Human Sacrifice
- Death x Human <3
- Tengu x Human <3
- Yokai x Kitsune
- Samurai x Kistune <3
- Samurai x Onna-Bugeisha
- Onna-Bugeisha
x Yokai
- Samurai x Ninja
- Gargoyle x Princess <3
- Fae x Human(can play either role)
- Vampire x Human
- Vampire x Vampire Hunter
- Dragon(can take human form)
x Dragon(can take human form) ((from warring clans)) <3
- Demon x Human(can play either role)
- Monster under the bed x Human <3
- Robot/Android x Human<3
- Mermaid x Pirate
- Priestess x Serpent God/Naga (+/- a love triangle involving a Prince)
- Demon/Monster x Demon/Monster Hunter(can play either role)
- Count (Werewolf or vampire) x Betrothed (Human) <3
- Hades x Persephone <3
This is the picture that I am modeling the characters after. hades_and_persephone_2_by_sandara-d3hkrew.jpg
- Something dark and Silent Hill based <3

Plots

- Murderer/Stalker x Victims Daughter
Set in the late 1800's, a theater house owner becomes dangerously obsessed with the daughter of a famous Opera composer who he employs. When he is refused the right to court and marry the composers daughter, his obsession with the young lady turns deadly as he takes his anger out on her father, killing him and framing a local actor for the crime.

- Alice x Madhatter
The setting for this story would be set in a zombie apocalypse type Wonder Land with more ghoulish and blood thirsty creatures then what we are use to in the original story. Shall we follow the small, zombified white rabbit and see what this twisted world holds?

- Zombie x Human(can play either role)
This isnt your ordinary post-apocalyptic zombie plot, oh no, its even more intense! A virus has infected nearly all of the worlds population, turning them into mindless, flesh eating zombies, however not all of the walking dead are as stupid as the living may think. Some of those infected with the virus not only became zombies who crave human flesh, but their minds stayed in tact and were enhanced as well. With leaders to guide them, the zombies are crushing the remaining uninfected humans, rounding them up as per the 'Alpha' zombies command to keep as cattle in order for their food supply not to run out.

Last edited:
- Dragon x Human Sacrifice
- Demon/Monster x Demon/Monster Hunter

Both sound really interesting to me. Drop me a mail if you're interested in either? :>

Hey, I'd love to rp with you! I can't really chat at the moment because I have to put in a few hours of work today but I'd love to discuss possibilities in a few hours when we are both free

Hey, I'd love to rp with you! I can't really chat at the moment because I have to put in a few hours of work today but I'd love to discuss possibilities in a few hours when we are both free
Sure, just send me a PM when you are free

most of your ideas sound lovely
im interested in any of the supernatural ideas you have above. i dont mind playing a male part either ^^
the parts im mostly interested in are: death x human, vampire x human, and fae x human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back