• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fruitcup's original cravings ★

kindly

(( please pm me if you’re interested! ))

hello, i’m fruitcup n here are my current original/oc x oc cravings!!
please don’t hesitate to share your own plots with me if you’re not particularly interested in anything i’ve shared!!
anyhoo, onto the good stuff!!:

ABOUT ME
  • i’m currently 20 years old, turning 21 in november.
  • my pronouns are she/they.
  • i write in third person POV and usually try to mirror reply length - i never write one liners, though.
  • i write normally (like proper uppercase n whatnot lol) when roleplaying, i promise. i only type in all lowercase when ooc.
  • i’m okay with most dark themes, i believe.
  • i don’t do smut, so for the love of everything holy, don’t ask me to.
  • i only play female characters, but will try to attempt playing a male character ONLY as a background/minor character. that being said, i’d very much prefer doing MxF with me as the female, but if the plot is decent enough i might be willing to do FxF! nothing against MxM, i’m just not the best at it. ((‘:
  • romance is a must!
  • discord is preferred, but i could attempt to rp in pms on here if you’d like. i just can’t guarantee how frequently i’d reply if it is through pms. please just let me know what you’d prefer!
  • i tend to have low energy due to multiple health issues, so my replies might be inconsistent/scattered. i apologize in advance if i do become absent, and i’ll try my best to reply back as often as i can, whenever i can! :]

PARTNER PREFERENCES
  • be 18 or above in age, preferably; however my absolute cut-off is 15 n below.
  • at least be a little talkative OOC. i tend to be really talkative ooc once i’m comfortable with my rp partner, so i’d appreciate a response to at least some of my rambles, haha. ;v;
  • let me know your triggers beforehand or at some point in the beginning process so i can avoid mentioning things related to them, especially since a majority of my ocs have some form of mental health issue and/or heavier backstory.
  • use third person POV and type at least a paragraph in length for replies, preferably.
  • be willing to rp as multiple characters if the plot calls for it.
  • be communicative about how the rp will go. tell me ideas you have when you get them, please don’t leave me in the unknown. i really don’t want to be the sole controller of it, as much as i may enjoy the rp.
  • when you send me a pm asking to do a rp, please include a little bit about yourself in the message and state what you’d like to do right off the bat! i’ve had bad experiences otherwise n plus it kind of irks me when people only message me a tiny oneliner, haha. :’>
NOTE: these can be combined w another idea, and/or can even be for a different theme than the one given (ex: fantasy instead of shoujo)!!

SHOUJO-INSPIRED
  • M/C happens to somehow catch the eye of Y/C, the school’s most popular student.
    • can be a high school or college setting
    • if you’d rather it not focus on school at all, maybe Y/C is a popular celebrity instead of a popular student? i’d totally be down for that as well!

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
  • While out traveling, MUSE A happens to find themselves caught in one of MUSE B’s hunting traps. MUSE B is now forced to take care of MUSE A due to them getting injured by said hunting trap.
  • Y/C is a former member of a group of twisted survivors, having left as soon as they found out about their evil deeds (killing innocents, trying to get the cure all for themselves, etc). Now, unbeknownst to them, Y/C is being hunted by the group for leaving without permission.. which soon becomes troublesome when they begin traveling with a fellow survivor they (albeit a bit reluctantly) saved from zombies, M/C.
  • i’d really like to do something in a zombie apocalypse world where my character is immune!! i absolutely love the drama surrounding characters/plots like those, hehe c:
  • i’d absolutely love to play a mute character in something! i don’t know how good at it i’d be since i never played a mute character before, but i’d certainly love to try, even if it’s just as a background character!
    • the rp could be zombie apocalypse themed and my character could be a mute survivor!!
  • perhaps something where my character is captured by your character, a villain/criminal/whatevs, for some specific reason?
    • could be tied into the above idea, in the sense that my character is mute
    • maybe your character is supernatural and mine is human? or your character has a power or two, and mine doesn’t?
    • could be in the bnha verse if you’d like
  • maybe something where my character is a rare person with a specific power and is being hunted by the organization they escaped from (so they can be experimented on again), and your character is a lone person who hunts those with powers (like maybe a bounty hunter of some sort) and targets my character only to eventually change their mind and protect them!!
    • or maybe your character is just an ordinary civilian who somehow gets tied up in my character’s affairs?
    • if you go w the bounty hunter route, maybe they’re actually secretly a part of the organization and were sent out to recapture my character?
  • tbh i’d just heckin love to play a character who ends up stuck with yours for a while for some reason, and your character is really against it lol
PAIRINGS
NOTE: the underlined ones are my preferred roles (if there’s none underlined, it doesn’t matter/depends) & my muse level for each depends on the plot we come up with!!
  • flirt x easily flustered
  • popular x unpopular
  • delinquent/bad boy x shy/good girl
  • royalty x maid/servant
  • human x mermaid
  • supernatural x human

MISC
  • love triangles/squares/whatevs
  • forbidden romance
  • cliche drama scenarios
  • forced roommates
  • childhood friends to lovers
  • strangers to friends to lovers

(( my mha/bnha only thread is here & my other fandom thread is here! ))

Last edited:
teeny bump! i'll probably only take on one or two more rps rn tho, as i'm just coming back from a sudden drop in my muse. :'>

bump! would absolutely love to do something w/ an immune zombie apoc survivor, some kind of superhuman or supernatural creature, or something really shoujo-esque haha!! :]

hello! i’d love to do either the shoujo plot or the zombie apocalypse plot!

do you have a preference for pairings? (mxm,mxf,fxf etc)?

hello! i’d love to do either the shoujo plot or the zombie apocalypse plot!

do you have a preference for pairings? (mxm,mxf,fxf etc)?
awesome!! & preferably mxf, but i can do fxf as well!! :]
are ye able to pm me? so we could discuss this further (if you still want to) heheh 0:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back