kiss, marry, kill or hug the person above you ?

[class=tooltipContainer] display: inline; position: relative; [/class] [class=tooltipBoxContainer] display: inline-block; opacity: 0; position: absolute; height: 100%; text-align: center; transition: opacity 0.4s; transition-delay: 0s; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tooltipBoxContainer state=hover] opacity: 1; transition-delay: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=tooltipBox] background-color: white; border: solid 1px #888; box-shadow: 3px 3px 3px #555; color: #666; display: inline-block; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; padding: 2px 5px; pointer-events: none; text-align: center; [/class] "One minute I hate women... the next I hate men. One minute I hate gnomes... the next I want to make love to all of them (And I don't even know what that is). Nobody ever told me! That's right- it's kissing time. Pucker up, come on. KISS THIS ELVEN CHILD."

But it was during these very moments that the young Phineas realized he was already in love - that he had found his one true everything, in the form of a middle-aged gnome wrestler. And he would not allow this incident to shatter that love in any way. In order to do that, he would have to break the heart of the one who stood before him - in the most literal sense.

[div class=tooltipContainer][div class=tooltipBoxContainer][div class=tooltipBox]Aah, the kiss of death. The final farewell to what would have never been a loving relationship - especially not with a child. What's with the necrobumps, by the way?[/div][/div]And the knife, hidden behind the boy's back, was poised for that very task.[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back