Kiss, hug, push or stab the avatar above you

Vorkaysus Vorkaysus *Hugs back* Mmph! Now, be nice to others mister. Or you could get into trouble o.o
Or worse! Get punished for your actions or words, and people are scary when they think of that O///O"

xpstitch xpstitch *Blushes deeply* M-mhm. B-bye bye.. For now o///o'

"I don't even know what to say right now" *dissipates into a ghostly fog before winking at ForgottenName ForgottenName *

"Come see me when you're older baby! I can't wait to see what kind of muscly hunk you turn out to be!"
"Get out of here apparition! The power of Christ compels you!" *holds up an anti-Anime blog on an IPad* "back! Back! Or let the internet's cancer send you into the abyss!"

"Get out of here apparition! The power of Christ compels you!" *holds up an anti-Anime blog on an IPad* "back! Back! Or let the internet's cancer send you into the abyss!"

Fog turns into offensive and suspicious 'mushroom'-like shape before leaving with a giggle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2
Chooses to keep quite about x incident in order to not start a fight.

*Removes all flags and expels all men who decided to stay behind in the territory of all men in penalty for the actions of 'he who must not be named', patiently awaits for that cutie to grow up hot*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back