• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic KISMET | Dystopian Future | Rebellion

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zero + Enyo

Zero cautiously watched as Allie made her way up the staircase, a slice of pizza in her hand. He really wished they had more time, but Jordan would have reached Trelst by now. Zero let out one last sigh as the blonde woman reached the last step which put them on the same level. Zero took a step back and leaned against a wall, crossing his arms with satisfaction.

"This is about our assignment tonight... about the friend I am meeting. His name is Jordan Macey, the second most wanted person in Acta. He owes me a couple favors so I'm calling it in now. He will be meeting us close to the border of Trelst in an abandoned warehouse. He's going to help us get off the grid without anyone noticing but when we get there I want you to keep quiet. If he asks for your name, or even about the weather outside you keep your lips sealed. He isn't that trustworthy. Sometimes his true motives don't match what comes out of his mouth" Zero said, pausing to lift himself off the wall and pace back and forth for a couple of seconds before continuing. "How are you with a gun? Enyo didn't notice any weapons on you when she took you. I might need you to take care of something for me."

Downstairs, Enyo was met with a surprise when Robin and Cayde jumped to the offer of food. She figured it would be awkward for at least a couple more hours but she as wrong. As Raijin leaned forward, Enyo placed the boxes of greasy pizza on the table along with bottles of water and beers. "It's only cheese and pepperoni. Not really a fan of this stuff, but I have yet to get any real food in the fridge" Enyo said with a frown. Her head slowly turned to Hatter, her eyes widening at the sound of bounty hunters. He seemed to be more light-hearted than she originally expected from a member of the Iron Collar, but then again she didn't know anything about bounty hunters. No matter how hard she looked, she couldn't get any solid information about the group which she should have expected from people like them. When they were looking over the prospects, she was stuck on if she would include Hatter because of his past. Enyo picked up one of the glasses of alcohol while keeping her eyes on the brown-haired man. She wasn't a fan of beating around the bush like Zero so she decided she would just ask him. "It is very nice to meet you Hatter, but I'd just like to ask you real quick if you still talk to your friends from the Iron Collar. It would be quite unfortunate if they knew you were part of this."
code by Ri.a

Hatter

Location: | Interacting With: Trelst Safehouse| Mentions: NUSKI NUSKI @xXDADDYHUNTER69Xx ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 Human__Ramen Human__Ramen @Collidias Rex @TenshuZninja @Epyk

Hatter was in the middle of another sip of water while Enyo responded to him. Once she mentioned Iron Collar, he seemed to almost choke on his drink, struggling not to spit it out. Iron Collar had been giving him a lot of trouble lately, and he barely ever had any respite from their bounty claiming attempts. Once he recovered, he replied awkwardly while scratching the back of his head. Now that he was a rebel, his bounty would only increase higher if his identity got out.

"Yeah~ those fellas...we ain't really on speaking terms. Last time I tried to talk to them, they tried to kill me, with me being a criminal and all..."

He put the bottle away and reached for a pizza slice. He didn't care which type. "I want to avoid them as much as any of you would, so don't worry about me having any correspondence with them. Or with anyone, for that matter."
code by Ri.a

Raijin

Location: Trelst Safehouse | Interacting With: Enyo, Hatter | Mentions: NUSKI NUSKI Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Cheese and pepperoni, didn't matter to him, he'll eat some either way. Raijin takes a slice of cheese and grabs a bottle of water, if he's going to contribute, he's gonna need some food. As he eats his first slice, he heard Enyo mention something about Iron Collar, and that Hatter was once among them. This might be either a liability or an asset, seeing as though they are one of, if not, the best group of bounty hunters in Acta. When he mentioned that he wasn't on good terms with them, he starts to ponder on it. On one hand, having a former IC member might give us a bit of a boost in power, but on the other hand, he might be one of those "charge in guns blazing" guys that like to rush into battle without a plan or second thought. Raijin might be right on this, since he got a glimps of his weapon of choice, which looks to be some sort of revolver-esque scattergun. He had seen something like that during his Renegade days by one of the members, but he didn't want to associate with him since he had a few screws loose, meaning that if he said anything wrong, he's get a face full of shotgun pellets. He thought he'd chime in and said, "Hey, I'd rather have an ex-IC on my side than any of them up my ass any day of the week." He looks over to Enyo and asks her, "So, if I may ask, since you've been in here longer than we have. What does this base offer? Aside from room and board of course?" He was right to ask, as even he doesn't know what else the base has aside from the basic essentials. Maybe there might be more to look at once they finish the mission? Or will they have time to give us the proper grand tour of the place before it? Either way, he's curious to what Kismet has inside and out. As he finished the last bite of his pizza, his right arm started to lock up, much to his annoyance. "Ah, damn it, why now!?" With a bit of effort, he was able to unfreeze them, though it did hurt a bit. Hopefully there's a medic around that'll help keep his old injuries from hindering him later down the line.
code by Ri.a

Allie

Location: Trelst Safehouse | Interacting With: NUSKI NUSKI | Mentions:

Allie had only notived how hungry she was when she realized how fast she devoured her slice of pizza. She was wiping her hands on her jacket when Zero was still only halfway through his debriefing. Said something about their target being the second most wanted person in Acta. Not that it mattered to her, if you were to sneeze on a Peacekeeper you'd instantaneously be put on at least ten watch lists. Zero told her to ignore anything and everything he said directed at her. Shouldn't be hard, she always put on a tough look in the ring.

She hesitated to answer Zero's question. She rubbed the side of her jaw before looking directly into his helmet. "I don't kill, Zero, if that's what you're asking." She started pacing back and forth as she continued. "Sure, I break a few bones from time to time; I make overconfident assholes paraplegic on occasion, but taking a life? That's... That's low, even for me."

She stopped and turned to face the stairs. She could see the shadows of the people that remained downstairs dancing on the floor, enjoying themselves with the pizza. She hoped there was still some more left. She looked back at Zero again, jerking her head downstairs as she concluded. "Besides, you have your errand girl to take care of business like that."
code by Ri.a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back