• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic KISMET | Dystopian Future | Rebellion [1 SPOT OPEN]

NUSKI

new-skee
Roleplay Type(s)

KISMET
Welcome to Acta.

It is your home, it has always been your home no matter how much you don't want it to be. The Section Leaders... they control everything-- they abuse everything. They are murderers dressed as kings and queens, watching us starve from their balconies. Watching us suffer.

The world ended on Genesis Day. No one knows what happened after that. No one knows why someone would destroy our world with weapons of mass nuclear destruction. We don't know how we let these people control our lives and they know it; they take advantage of it. They don't care how much the weak and poor cry out for help, we are nothing to them. People have tried to stand up. They've tried to rebel and fight but they shoot them down with weapons that we will never hope to touch in our lives. Their technology is so advanced the only result from a rebellion would be our deaths.

We would flee but where could we go? The Outer Zone is a wasteland that swallows any humans that enter. We can't escape and we can't fight. We listen to them or die... that is how it is, how it has always been. Barely any of us can feed our children, they don't pay us enough and the taxes are an inordinate amount to pay. They kick us down so much so that we can't get back up. Sometimes I wish that I would have the vigor to end my own life because it is too much. The suffering is too much.

Doomsgate and Orion's Arm lost their lives endeavoring to fight for us. Any sparks of revolt left have been snuffed out. Even if someone were to stand up now, I'm not even sure if I could stand to support them; I'm not sure anyone would. Fear is a hazardous implement. Acta feels like Hell if there even is one.

Genuinely, Hell would be nice.

coding by cychotic

LINK TO LORE PAGE

CHARACTER SHEETS WILL BE POSTED ONCE I GET ENOUGH INTEREST

EXPECTATIONS
The roleplay is set in a futuristic dystopian "world" called Acta. The people in charge-- Section Leaders are corrupt and show a despicable abuse of power. The people are miserable but they are too scared of them to fight. Acta is split into six territories called "Sections", each one as bad as the next. Several years ago two groups named Doomsgate and Orion's Arm joined forces, hoping to overthrow the government but was ultimately defeated, destroying any hope that was left in Acta. The people have given up but there is one masked individual named Zero who hasn't. The roleplay will consist of the characters following his lead into making Acta a better place by killing all six Section Leaders. It will be a difficult task but it can be done.

I want to make it clear that to be in this roleplay you need to be comfortable with learning things throughout the roleplay. A lot of the roleplay will be about learning about your mysterious leader Zero and the secrets of the Section Leaders. There is also the mystery of the Outer Zone which is basically any land outside of Acta. If you're joining please make sure you're committed to making this last. I will put up the lore page so you guys can read more to decide if you're interested.

Also, people joining should be able to make a paragraph or two per post. Will post the Character Sheets when enough interest is shown.

coding by cychotic

Assembling the Android Team Harem Force Super Rebellion Squad without me?

We can't have that.

Interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back