• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom KiriBaku Anyone?

Sketchky

Hi! I'm kinda new here and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to role play my otp in Boku No Hero Academia, KiriBaku? I wold most likely be Kirishima but I'm willing to try Bakugo out as well! And any AU will do or cannon! Completely up to you! just please, I'm craving a kiribaku rp right now

Hi! I'm kinda new here and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to role play my otp in Boku No Hero Academia, KiriBaku? I wold most likely be Kirishima but I'm willing to try Bakugo out as well! And any AU will do or cannon! Completely up to you! just please, I'm craving a kiribaku rp right now
Hey! I don't know if you'll see this, but I'm up for an RP!! I personally write 10+ paragraphs and am adv-lit! If you can match that, lets plot!

Hi! I’m so happy that you even took time out of your day to read this so thank you! Anyway, I could meat your length requirements! Just not right now of course, since for me it’s currently 3 am and I should probably sleep. But when I get up later today I’m free!

Hi! I’m so happy that you even took time out of your day to read this so thank you! Anyway, I could meat your length requirements! Just not right now of course, since for me it’s currently 3 am and I should probably sleep. But when I get up later today I’m free!
Hey, hey! Yes, of course! It was midnight when I sent that out, and I didn't expect a reply!! And you're totally fine. I personally have work for a few hours, so I'll be absent between 11:00 am-4:00pm (GMT), but after that, I'm free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back