• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Kirby Monster and OC Ideas - Right Back at Ya Again!

Seraph X

Prince of the Realm of Dreams
Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, that's a name that ya know!
Kirby, Kirby, Kirby had a cartoon show!
But an ending it got,
Even though it was hot,
And so the cartoon o' Kirby was done.

But now he's Right Back at Ya!
I said he's Right Back at Ya!

See I love him a lot,
And now I'm givin' a shot,
To send him Right Back at Ya Again, yeah!

Salesman: "How can we help you, King Dedede?"
Dedede: "I need new monsters to fight with the new Kirby!"
Salesman: "We'll put him to his rest, just wait and see!"
Escargoon: "Just remember 'bout the money back guarantee!"

Oh-woah!
Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, back in the fray!
Kirby, Kirby, Kirby will find the way!

Submit t'my eyes
The monsters that ya prize,
Kirby! (Kirby!)
Kirby! (Kirby!)
Kirby! (Kirby!)
Kirby Kirby Kirby's returned!

Right Back at Ya Again!

~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, friends, if the song didn't explain, then here's what this thread is here for: I'm writing a fanfic based on the Kirby: Right Back at Ya anime. For this fic, I'm focusing on after the original series ended. This means that NME is gone and done with. So, I need to come up with new monsters for my villainous corporation–Developers of Monstrous Interplanetary Nightmare Entities Incroporated, or D-M.I.N.E. Inc.,–to unleash on Kirby, who will be gaining new powers and forms that the cartoon didn't go into or else wouldn't have appeared because I'm making them up.
However, I'm a shoddy hand-drawing artist, and digital art is not my forte either. So, I have a big, heaping request for you all–or, at least, anyone who's interested.

Can those of you who like Kirby and/or Kirby Right Back at Ya draw a picture of a monster that you've created and post or send it my way? Anyone who does will be credited in the fic and have their monster featured in at least one chapter. Or, if you don't have a "monster", but have an OC you would like to have featured instead, you can definitely post/send in that instead. Anyone who contributes will receive credit on the fic and be alerted when their monster is featured.

Simply include with the picture of either monster or character your username on the site and the name of the creature(s), along with a brief description of their powers. This will allow me to effectively build the fic into a story based on the creatures and characters provided.

For all who visit the thread, thanks for taking the time.

Also, if I botched the parody at the start of the thread, then I beg ya to forgive me. I'm new to parodying lyrics. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back