• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King's War (Open) - The Main Story

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Leon and Jacob
Leon's pupils went small at her comment and a single tear went down his face, "I... I see... If only you could remember..." Leon looked up at Jacob, whose eyes widened to see Leon crying, "Then I've no choice. Until we've sorted out this whole thing.." He turned quickly which made the tear fly off his face, "I hereby declare you an enemy of the state!" He said with a stern but shaky voice. It was at this moment he felt a horrible sting, but he made this choice for his safety and the safety of everyone else.

"M-milord, you sure that is a wise--" Jacob was interrupted by Leon, who was visibly darkened, "I... I understand." He turned to Raven, "I must apologize, Lady Raven, but you have to leave." At this moment, Leon began walking away, clutching Mjölnir and a crowd forming around the two. Silent murmurs here and there, Leon glanced around at the crowd then headed back to the house, he stood at the door and paused for a moment. Another tear went down his face, Damnit.. you've gone and done it again, you goof. Jacob looked at Leon, "Milord... I... I had no idea.." Leon had explained everything to Jacob on the way back.

"It's quite alright, Jacob." You could hardly tell he was crying now, his voice never faltered and even though his eyes had tears in them, his expression was back to it's normal careless one, "The decision I made was a hard one... but... it was for my safety and this town's safety. If I'm to be a king... I must start to act like one. There's no use in balling over tough decision's anymore." He wiped his face and his expression was serious, "I have to lead to these people... even if it is with one less retainer."

Jacob lowered his head, "I can tell this was hard on you, milord. Even if it was a particularly hard one, you thought about your own and the people's safety. You'll shape up to be a great king." Leon looked back at Jacob and uttered this simple sentence, "Will I though?" Before walking into his home.
Interacting: None | Mentioned: Emmi Emmi

tumblr_oywm6hIdbB1vmrye9o3_500.gif

A single tear went down Leon's face, which surprised Raven. "I... I see... If only you could remember..." Leon looked up at Jacob, whose eyes widened to see Leon crying. Raven's eyes widened as well. "What.. what do you mean?"

"Then I've no choice. Until we've sorted out this whole thing.." He turned quickly which made the tear fly off his face, "I hereby declare you an enemy of the state!" He said with a stern but shaky voice. Raven didn't know why, but she felt her heart drop, and a sharp punch to her stomach. Tears burned at the back of her eyes. "What... I.. what did I..." she muttered to herself.

"M-milord, you sure that is a wise--" Jacob was interrupted by Leon, who was visibly darkened, "I... I understand." He turned to Raven, who was shaking in her boots. "I must apologize, Lady Raven, but you have to leave." Her lip quivered. "I.. I don't understand..." she said, stuttering. At this moment, Leon began walking away, clutching Mjölnir and a crowd forming around the two. Silent murmurs here and there, which made Raven a bit more anxious. She watched them walk away, and Raven tumbled back, and ended up falling on her buttocks.

"I don't... understand.. what just... happened...?" she kept murmuring to herself. She just... sat there, going through everything that happened. She started to shake, but finally stood up, along with her scythe. Eyes on her. Hands shaking, she pulled a hood over her head, and started to walk away the opposite direction, going to the capital. A bunch of people were still muttering to themselves. Suddenly, a leg was in front of Raven, and she tripped, falling on a sharp pebble, which scratched her left cheek. There was silence, then a bunch of laughter. Slowly getting up, her hands and knees scrapped, she quickly paced the capital's direction.

Was that deja vu I felt a bit earlier?

"Hey, look at that loser!" a kid sneered, watching ten year old Rey trip over his leg. "Yeah! What's up with her silver eyes, too?"

"Dumb black hair! Look at that red dye!"

Laughter. "Leave me alone..." Rey mumbled, her voice a bit wobbly. "Why should I? Just shut up, and enjoy the treatment, Red Riding Hood." Suddenly, the kids ganged up on her, and started to stomp on her body. Rey shielded her head with her arms, but that didn't stop her head from getting stomped on.

Still pacing, she passed everyone, not pausing for sightseeing. "I need to know what's going on for myself. Enemy of state or not, I still have that right." She whispered to herself. She paused, and narrowed her eyes, mimicking Leon. "I hereby declare you the enemy of this state because I have nothing better to do other than randomly make enemiesssssss~" She paused. "I should stop fuming over sour grapes," she grumbled.

Mentioned: Kumii Kumii || Interacting With: Open

f14ede92f09b73e33be5a210bb2c1815.png

Yume.%28Hai.to.Gensou.no.Grimgar%29.600.1985082.jpg
"No, no. I'm absolutely convinced that 'eternal guilt' is not a heavy enough punishment. I'm not a fan of lobbing off heads, though, so how about we take you to the palace so that we can discuss what we should do to ensure that you never need to perform these dull crimes again?"

Ace pouted. Fuck you. Fuck your cow, and fuck your family. She thought to herself, as Neska came over and took firm hold of Ace, allowing Sirge to let go of her with peace of mind. "Hey, let me go!" She yelled, struggling, but the grasp was firm.

"Don't worry, my lord tells the truth - he won't be taking any actions that will harm you. In fact, I think there will be an offer of interest to you." Neska whispered this into Ace's ear. This caused Ace to shudder.

If I use the knives I have on me... it could either help me, or get me into more trouble, which could lead to my execution, she thought to herself, squinting. Then, she mischievously grinned. I know every tunnel and secret passages in that palace, that even soldiers don't know. I can easily escape using those. She looked back up at Sirge, a psychotic expression on her face. "Alright, fine."

As long as you don't touch me again, Pervert.

She looked around, hoping no one she knew saw her. However, she got distracted.

"Are those fucking cat ears?" Ace asked, looking at Neska. Without hiding it, she started to laugh.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting with: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Last edited:
Rick
Rick had been used to these kind of situations, usually his students were the one testing him. Now Cerryl was the one who had touched him deeply. Rick always reacted with simple answers when his patience was tested. Now came a touching story, which Rick had honestly not expected. He did not know the stuff about vampires wanting to commit suicide. He had always been struggling to survive or helping nature survive. Life had been his thing, wanting death had not even crossed his mind.

Rick did know about goals, he had gone from a state of survival, to a state of obsessive curiousity about life, to protecting life and finally to teaching others about it. These goals had driven him to become who he was now and Rick was disappointed when Cerryl did not want to share his story further. He did want to know more, but respected Cerryl`s boundaries.

About the kingdom, Rick could not argue it had not been in many wars. Rick also knew that prince Leon would never fight without reason. He was a fair man and of course he knew that Leon was a good choice if you wanted to follow anyone.

When Cerryl`s question came, Rick had to think. "Of course I forgive you, I am touched by your story. My tale is probably not as long as yours, but it has made me who I am. I have been forced to value life, it can be fragile, sick or even twisted and evil, but it is still life. I want to protect it, let it flourish in it`s own unique way. I want to teach others to do the same, together. I believe that unity is the key towards solving many problems, those who are ready to adventure, learn and fight for life with me are in my heart, always. For those people, I would go through any hellfire." Rick stopped for a moment, contemplating on his heartfelt speech and decided he had to say this because he wanted to inspire Cerryl to cherish his time on this earth.

"Cerryl, I am looking forward to meeting again and talking about your mission. For now I will catch up with the prince and Raven and I do not think that they are ready to trust you fully yet. Our paths might cross again, untill then I wish you a good journey." Rick reached out for a handshake after this, ready to catch his friends up before they arrived at the local market. Ready to continue his own journey with another story in his heart.

@thatguyoverthere
Cerryl

Cerryl seemed a bit saddened by Rick's parting words that felt distant. "Ah, don't speak like we'll be parting for long, at most it'll be a few hours. I'm intent to help you guys out, so I hope you'll tolerate my usual irking behavior." Cerryl took the offered hand and gave a firm handshake, like one you would see from fellow soldiers. "I understand that desire to protect your companions. It's a good value to have, even if it leads many to an early grave. Oh, and please do remind the prince to give me a response? I'll be in this town for quite a while."

Rick nodded, "Since you understand you know that anything can happen to a man wanting to protect his friends. Things will get pretty shaky, but I will see you again irking the blood from under our nails. Keep your head on a swivel." Rick then turns around and walks away with a just a bit more resolution than before. He then whistled for his wolf to attend and followed the crowd to the market.

Cerryl watched Rick leave out the door, staying seated. After a while, he brought his hands together in front of him, closing his eyes.

-----

The door opening woke Cerryl up from his trance-like state, and he stood up after grabbing his weapon, ready to pull it out any time. He relaxed immediately when he realized it was Leon and one other, though. "Mr Leon, I believe we..." Leon's expression, even if it was only faint, was something Cerryl had seen a lot. "- I would like a response to my offer at some point, but now might be an inappropriate time. Please, contact me when you feel like giving me a response, I'll be staying in this town for quite a while I believe." Cerryl tried to skirt by the man he viewed to be mourning, giving a slight bow of respect as he passed to leave through the door.

Kumii Kumii Graysilver264 Graysilver264

Leon's resolve
Leon put a hand on Cerryl's chest, "Hold on." He looked at Cerryl, "You say you want to help. I've only heard of you and your skill on the battlefield, you've made quite a name for yourself out here. It's the reason I knew your name." He put his hand at his side, "If you truly want to help, you can start by helping arm and train the citizens here. At least the ones who wanna fight. There's a rebellion brewing and they need to be trained." Leon went to sit on his bed and set Mjölnir on the end table, "So, now you have your answer. You happy?" As he set Mjölnir down he noticed the notebook Raven always had with her and went to pick it up.

He quickly flipped through it, only seeing bits and pieces, his eyes narrowing, I knew it. Leon sighed and put the notebook on top of his tome and looked back up at Cerryl, "Do this for me and I'll begin to trust your intentions are as true as you say they are." Leon began to unbuckle his gauntlets to remove them... then his chest piece until his chest was bare, "Well? You gonna help?" He put on a normal medieval styled shirt until all that he wearing was his leg plates and a shirt and boots.
Interacting: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There | Mentioned: Emmi Emmi (Belonging)

631befcfd04b0c2646959194b4740d86.png

tumblr_oju782x1Er1utuld6o3_r1_400.gif

The short haired female stopped in her tracks, and cocked her head to her side. She raised an eyebrow. "Um... how am I supposed to go home if I don't know where it is?" She swore she saw a tumbleweed pass by. Her cheek burning from the fall, she wiped it with her hand, wincing. She internally face palmed. Is this even normal? Not... remembering anything? She looked up at the blue sky full of white, cotton-like fluffy clouds. "Do I have a type of amnesia?" She suddenly shouted. She narrowed her eyes. "I mean, people who I didn't even know knew me.."

"They didn't know you properly," a sharp, firm female voice called from above. Raven cringed, and looked up, her rosy red cape falling off her head. "Wh-who's there?" she called, frantically looking around. Suddenly, a female around her age, maybe older, dangle in front of her. She had silky black hair, hazelnut eyes, and a bow as black as midnight on her head. She was sitting on a tree, but she dangled in front of Raven.

"GAHH!" Raven yelled, tumbling back. Before she fell, the girl held on to her hand. "Careful. Wouldn't want you to hit your head again." The girl pulled her up, and jumped down. Raven studied the girl. She looked up at her, and with a monotone expression, introduced herself, "Lola Murray." Raven looked down. "I don't know my name." Lola looked at Raven, and scoffed. "Wow. You really did lose your memories, huh?" Raven cocked her head to her left. "What do you mean?" The corners of Lola's lips turned into a mischievous smile.

"You're Rey. Rey Rose." Raven's ears perked up. Have I heard this name before? "And, we need you, Rey." Raven bit her lip. "What do you mean?"

"Basically, you're gone. A loner," Lola mocked a frown. She leaned in, which caused Raven to lean back. "Even your little princy wincy fired you. Dumped you. Announced that you were the state's enemy." Raven cringed. "How did you--" She paused. "Wait.. you heard us?" Lola closed her eyes, and grinned, amused. "Yep. I heard everything, Rey." She looked up. "But, that doesn't matter. We are the state's enemy."

"What...?"

Lola's voice dropped to a dead whisper. "You're our leader, Rey."

226.gif

Raven bit her lip, eyes wide. "We want you back. Back to us Roses." Raven looked down. Wait.. isn't that the group Prince Leon accused me of being part of? Raven’s hands started to shake. “Nope,” she said, after a long period of silence. She then started to walk away from Lola the opposite direction from the capital. Lola’s expression seemed pissed, but you can’t really tell, since her expression seems calm. Her aura, however, seemed as though she would snap and murder someone. “Excuse me?” Lola called, running back towards Raven.

“I want no part of illegal doings,” Raven spat, pacing faster and faster without looking back. “We aren’t doing anything illegal,” Lola called out. “Nothing illegal!?” Raven yelled. “You murdered someone, Lola!”

“We formed this group because we wanted to assassinate King Hal before he does anything crazy. Now, look at the situation happening!” She growled.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, but if King Hal really is as bad as you say, we aren’t any different from him!” Raven shot back. “Rey,” Lola started, “the group disbanded after you got injured.” Raven stopped in her tracks, and turned around to face Lola. “What...?” Lola pursued her lips, and narrowed her eyes at Raven. “Anyways,” Lola said, beating around the bush, “We need to form this group again, and kill King Hal once and for all. We aren’t all just fighters. We have Kitsunes on our sides that can seduce the him... we have people that are able to manipulate elements... mages.. werewolves.. and even one vampire...” she looked up, and grinned. “We aren’t the most feared group for no reason.”

Raven gritted her teeth. She then held her arms to her ears, to block out whatever Lola was trying to say. “LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUU!!” She shouted. Raven then started to run. Run real far away from Lola. However, Lola wasn’t going to just let her disappear. She started to chase after Raven. "REY!" Lola kept calling out. "LISTEN TO ME!"

What the hell? I don't remember Rey being this childish.

Mentioned: Kumii Kumii (King & Prince) || Interacting With: Open

Last edited:
The Demon within
King Hal sneezed, "What was that about?" Said a noble, "I don't know... someone must be talking about me." He looked back at a few people who entered, "What news you bring me?" They froze,

"Uhm.. s-sir! We've successfully destroyed the mage village as you requested, sir!" Hal narrowed his eyes, they started sweating bullets. They bowed and scrambled out, quite comically I might add.

"This is good. All going according to plan. Soon, Leon and his petty rebellion will have no-one else to recruit." A sudden pain shot through his head, causing Hal to groan loudly.

"S-sir! What do we--" Hal waved his hand out, "Leave me." They all left and the groans only got worse and one eye became all black and red, "It's... not time... yet..." He said through the groans and clutching of his right eye, "The time is almost here. It's better I take over now..." Hal held back and suppressed it for now, "I'll let you come out when it really is needed." Hal was panting, I haven't much time. I have to carry it out now. He got up and grabbed his trident.
Interacting: None | Mentioned: None

0954567e2b91db42608e669368340621.jpg

"LALALALALAAAAAA~" Raven yelled, running away, her arms blocking her ears, and her eyes closed shut. "REY! JUST HEAR ME OUT!" Lola called out, running after her. "NEVERRRRR~" Lola groaned face palmed. As fast as lightning, Lola ran in front of her, causing Raven to cringe and fall on her buttocks. "Ouch!" Lola narrowed her eyes. "What's wrong with you and falling? Damn..." she rolled her eyes, frowning. Rey's more stubborn than I thought, Lola thought to herself, thinking about a way to solve the conflict. I didn't want to lie to her... but it's the only way.

Lola pursed her lips. "Rey. You're incorrect. Everyone is. Us Roses are fighting for the better cause." Raven stood up, and raised her eyebrow. "What better cause? That's the biggest bullshit I ever heard. That's because I can't remember anything by eh." Lola grinned. She took a step forward, and Raven took a step backwards. “We kill those that do wrong. Like the King. Our next target was him... but his defenses were too good, and us teenagers were easily beat.” Lola sighed. “Anyway, we only kill. We murder those who do wrong. That house was a habitat to a family who sold women for a living.”

Lola wasn’t lying about that. She did kill that family for that reason.

Raven bit her lip. She wasn’t good under pressure. “Now,” Lola leaned it, causing Raven to lean back. “Will you come back?” Raven pondered over this for a long moment. She believed her. She believed that people just didn’t know what Roses’ real motivation was. But... Raven was still paranoid. She looked away from Lola, and Lola scoffed. “Wow.. you really are stubborn." She sighed. "Alright, fine." She placed a hand on her weapon. "If I win, you come back. Fair?" Raven's eyes widened. "What...?"

Lola grinned. If this is Rey... she thought, She'll want to defend her pride.

"If you don't wan't to come back, beat me in fight for once, eh?" She said, her voice rising. People walking by stopped to hear whats going on. "I.. um--" Lola started to push Raven repeatedly, which caused her tumble back repeatedly as well. "C'mom, c'mon! What are yah? Scared?" She grinned. "Ara, ara!" Raven grit her teeth. Before Lola knew it, she pushed her away, and started to walk away. Lola simpered. She then ran to Raven, who had her back turned, and punched her One-Punch Man style. Raven flew forward, hitting the ground.

"You're slow," Lola said. Raven stood up, her cheek bruised and bloody. She turned around, an evil and dark glint in her eyes. Yes! That's it.. that's the Rey I'm looking for! Raven pulled up her red hood, and unsheathed her red scythe. And in a second, she lunged at the hazelnut eyed woman, and swung her scythe. Lola took a step sideways, and blocked the attack. Raven then did a broom sweep kick, which caused Lola to loose her balance and fall. Eyes wide, she watched Raven attempt slam her scythe into Lola.

latest
Lola turned away, and grabbed her dual weapons. She then started to swing at Raven. Raven dodged the attacks. However, Lola managed to sneak up behind her and use the handle of her weapon to hit her. Raven gets hit, and falls down to the floor, her back getting injured. Lola then managed to run towards Raven, grab her by the collar/cape, and started to punch her face repeatedly. She blocks it, and ends up getting up on her feet, and slashed her scythe on Lola. Lola blocked it using her weapon, and they started to use their strengths on that weapon.

"How does it feel to finally lose?" Raven whispered, cockily. Lola snickered. "Don't get your panties in a bunch, hon. You didn't win. Yet." She grinned and managed to slip below the two swords, confusing Raven, and used her dual weapons to hit Raven. Raven flew back, her butt hitting the ground, breaking her legs.

Lola then ran towards Raven, and used her weapons to hit her. She flew back and hit the bark of the tree, breaking her back from the hard impact. Mid air, she had let go of her scythe, and Lola had caught it. With Raven huffing, Lola calmly walked over to her. A crowd had gathered around them, watching them fight. Lola rested her art on the tree, and looked down at Raven without a single scratch.

"I guess I win, huh?" She said in a bone chilling voice. "You have to come back now." Lola held out her hand, waiting for Raven to take it. Raven stared at the hand, her eyes squinted from pain. I.. still don't want to.

Raven looked away, which caused Lola to chuckle. "Wow. You're still stubborn after all that, huh?" She smiled. "You're really rusty, Rey. You used to be really good. Because of your short term memory, your fighting skills are extremely rusty."

Suddenly, Raven winced. Crying in pain. Lola cringed. "Shit... we need to get you to a healer. I know a fantastic healer--well... healer in training... but yeah! No time for petty arguments!" Lola grabbed Raven's hand, and lifted her up, trying to carry her.

"Damn.. you're heavy. What the hell do you eat!?"

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Open

Rick Fresh

With his resolution up, Rick walked away from Cerryl. Rick whistled his wolf back to his side and this forced the theme of friendship onto him. This wolf had been with him for three years now. Maybe it was time to make some more humanoid friends with whom he could have intellectual conversations, like he could with Cerryl. Rick did not notice Leon and Raven sleeping somewhere in the grass across the plains. He like this landscape since it often was the border between forest and city. It was only when he wanted the comfort of a warm bed that he returned to the city and only when he wanted to help life grow naturally that he came back to the forest to gather more adventerous memories. The plains always kept some place in his heart, with it`s birds whistling and the sun so freely on his face.

The plains gave room for buildings when Rick closed in on the market. It was not as busy as a market of a town like this one should be, signalling events outside of the market. Rick also started to worry about where Raven and Leon were now. He chose to do one round through the market`s two rows. On his way Rick got screamed at with apparent discounts at melons and clothes from the market people. But only one thing caught his eye. An older lady selling herbs. Rick stopped at her place one moment to check her produce, "What do you have for me?". This was a phrase known only by people of the old ways. Signalling Rick knew about the way people used to respect nature in the past. The woman`s eyes lighted up showing her hearts youth, "I have something special for you" she gathered a bag from behind her and showed it to Rick. Rick took it and looked inside, "Boombleberries" he looked up at the woman, "you have this for sale?". The woman nodded, "you can have it, I have no use for enhanced strength". Rick took the gift with appreciation and showed it by buying some healing herbs for a more than fair price. "I hope to see you again good lady", the woman smiled and bid Rick the same. With a smile on his face he continued, only to get rid of it when he realized Rick and Raven were not at the market. He trailed back in a jog, letting his wolf smell for his companions from the scent he still had on him from the encounter earlier. Not a very strong smell, but fair enough to get them to the general location.

To Rick`s surprise, he got trailed back to the plains, this time the birds were not singing at all. Something was wrong. From a distance Rick caught sight of movement, from a lesser distance an action scene enveloped. Rick ran up at a hunter`s pace, getting sight of Raven being the one to get kicked back, made Rick send his wolf forward. Raven picking up her massive scythe made him sprint in a manner he could only hold up for a minute. Just enough to arrive at the crowd getting scared away from his wolf. The last people dispersed for Rick to see the other fighter trying to pick Raven up, "damn you`re heavy, what the hell do you eat?". Rick was steadily out of breath, but shouted "get away from her". He moved through the crowd with his wolf following loyally after him. Raven was in ragdoll position and his protector instinct took over. He knew the other fighter did not want to kill Raven, otherwise she would have done so instead of trying to pick her up. "Don`t pick her up if she`s injured, you will worsen the situation. Put her down slowly and I will heal her". Rick eyed the other fighter when he arrived, but sat down to gather the healing herbs he just picked up from his bag and started to prepare his medicine. "What did you get yourself into?", Rick wanted to call her Raven but was very aware of the woman fighting her and Raven`s tendence to have people know her in other names.

Mentioned: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Kumii Kumii || Interacting with: Emmi Emmi

Cerryl

Cerryl needed a few moments to think after Leon was done talking. He didn't show anything on his face during that brief time, but quickly showed a slight smile on his face as he did an exaggerated bow. "Yes, of course my lord. If I may, I'm afraid there will be a few issues, though..." Rising back up, Cerryl counted on his fingers as he spoke. "... First, I can't help with arming the townsfolk. I'm no blacksmith, and the weapon at my waist is the only one in my possession. Second, I don''t have any proof that I'm your subordinate to compel the townsfolk to listen to my words as they busy themselves with other preparations. Third, I'm sure there are plenty in town that would rather ram a wooden stake in my heart or run away than listen to me. If you could have someone with a known face accompany me around the town, it would be a great help." Cerryl's eyes flicked to the other man, but quickly returned to Leon as he waited for an answer to the request.

Kumii Kumii

Leon's extreme protective nature shows!

Leon looked at Cerryl, who brought up good points, "I'm sure there are." Leon thought for a moment, "You don't need proof, right now, I need someone to train these people for a war they may not comeback from." Leon placed a hand on his shoulder, "Just get it done." On his way out, he grabbed Mjölnir and Raven's notebook with it, "You're resourceful, right? I'm sure you'll think of a way. However, if you're that worried about the wrath of the people, seek out the blacksmith here. He's a good friend, tell him I sent ya." With that, he walked out the door, "Don't mind me, I'm going for a walk. I'll be back." The door closed shut behind him as he left.

As he walked through the forest, he sighed and attempted to clear his mind, I need to be focused if I'm to-- his thoughts were cutoff by the approach of what looked like a couple of thugs, one of them had a wild grin and the other had a calm expression. Leon looked at them with his calm and careless expression, "May I assist you two?" He asked, to which one of the me replied, "Yeah, can you tell us where we can find the one named Raven?" Leon narrowed his eyes at the question, "Why." He asked.

The other one replied back this time, "Well, you see, after you made her an enemy, some of the towns put out a bounty. Word has it, she was your retainer, makes her especially valuable." Leon's expression hardened, "So, you're bounty hunters then. Sorry, but I can't tell you that." One the bounty hunters took out a knife, one brimming with magical fire, "Look, Pretty boy, just tell us where she is so we we can kill her and collect the bounty." Leon's expression got angry, his face was dark and he had the worst frown, "I told you. I can't do that."

The one with the grin took out his weapon, a bow strung with magic, "Withholding information ain't helping you, 'My lord'. In fact, I'd say it's only making it worse, maybe we'll have a little fun with her before we kill her now." This pushed Leon the final length. He looked at the two, his eyes had a red glint and looked especially pissed off, "Oh, now you've done it--" The one with the knife stepped in, "Why should you care what happens to her anyhow? You banished her. You're the one who put her in danger, we're just here to collect on a fair bounty." Leon couldn't help but be taken aback by this grim realization, "I.." The bounty hunter stepped forward, "You may not be on our list, but you're impeding on our collection. You have to pay, prince or not, we'll kill you. Don't worry though, we'll still have our fun with the girl before she dies." He said as he went in for the attack.

Leon was speechless, overcome with doubt, their words echoed in his mind, he finally snapped to and looked more determined and angrier then ever before, "You'll pay! You'll pay for threatening MY family and MY loved ones!" Leon threw his hand out and wind magic enveloped it, "Typhoon!" After uttering this word, a violent tornado stopped the man dead in his tracks and lifted from his feet, "Your words have truth to them. I did banish her, I was afraid. Afraid that she might come back and terrorize us. Your words also made me realize.. she would never. Not in a million years, I made a foolish mistake and now i'm paying for it. I'm empty without her! I'll do anything to bring her back to me." His arm began to be enveloped in lightning along with the wind.

"I also realized.." Lightning zapped down into the tornado, "..I'll do ANYTHING to protect her, Sirge, Neska, Rick.. and even that vampire!" His eyes narrowed, "Combine the fierce winds of a tornado with the might of lightning and you get a violent storm. Combined attack, Hurricane!" The tornado surged with lightning and eventually the whole thing became a giant lightning tornado. After the attack settled, the man dropped down, dead. Leon shifted his glare to the bow bounty hunter, who looked afraid for his life. Leon thrust-ed his hand out and ice magic enveloped it, "Icy Winds." The air around the two dropped to sub zero temperatures, Leon was unaffected but the bounty hunter began visibly shaking, "P-Please, Ha-have mercy." Leon's expression was calm but angry, "Mercy? You threatened my Raven. There is no mercy for you." Leon's arm became enveloped in wind magic now as well, "Combine the fierce winds of a tornado with the chilling north winds and you get a truly chilling experience. Combined attack, Absolute Zero." The wind whipped up with the subzero temperatures made it even colder, so cold that it seeped into his skin and began freezing him from the inside, "Absolute Zero. My slowest but most deadly attack. Soon, you'll nothing but an icy husk."

As Leon had said, the man was nothing but a popsicle now. After Leon had taken a moment to relax, "Heh. I must say.. thanks you two. Made me realize what I have to do now." With that he ran off and began searching for Raven until he stumbled upon Rick, Raven and an unknown third woman. Instead of approaching them, he decided to watch from a distance.

Interacting: None | Mentioned: Emmi Emmi Graysilver264 Graysilver264 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

a227fdfa1b247aea383f2390e2f55879e430ab96_hq.gif

"Get away from her"

Lola turned around, and groaned loudly. "What do you want!?"

"Don`t pick her up if she`s injured, you will worsen the situation. Put her down slowly and I will heal her". The man eyed Lola when he arrived, but sat down to gather the healing herbs he just picked up from his bag and started to prepare his medicine. "What did you get yourself into?"

Lola scoffed. "You just expect me to hand over Rey--" She paused. She didn't want people to know her real name. That'll just cause chaos. "Anyways--"

"It's alright... put me down," Raven whispered, her voice shaking from the pain. Lola gritted her teeth, and looked over at the ex-retainer. "Are you kidding me?" Raven grimaced. "He's our--my only change. It'll just take a long time if we go all the way to a healer." Lola hesitated for a moment, then placed her back down, giving the man a death glare that seem to have said, no funny business, or else you're dead, asshole.

"Well?" Lola asked. "What are you waiting for?" Raven was sweating and huffing. "Oi, so... can you.. come back?" she slowly asked. "I did beat you." Raven slowly turned towards her, and winced in pain. She gave her a Are you fucking serious look.

giphy.gif

Lola mumbled something under her breath and turned away. She then caught a glimpse of something at the corner of her eye. She looked back, and noticed someone looking at them. She held her breath, eyes wide, immediately realizing who that is. ShitshitshitI'mscrewed. She bit her lip, and grinned to herself.

She then mouthed something at him.

"Regretting your decision now, huh, 'Prince' Leon?"

She looked back at Rick, smiling to herself.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Graysilver264 Graysilver264 Kumii Kumii

No funny title here today :c
Leon stood humbled with quite the comical look on his face, "How did she see past my camouflage?" It was revealed that Leon actually stood in the open holding nothing but a couple of bushes next to his face, "I thought I was perfectly hidden.." He tossed the bushes aside and his expression went to his normal calm and collected one. He walked up to the three, knelt down next to Raven and reached for Mjölnir, which was strapped to his hip. With it, was a smaller notebook that he removed the notebook and placed it in Raven's hand, "You left this at my place. Figured you might need it.." He stood up, looked at Raven then to Rick and nodded before starting to walk off again. It was weird, despite seeing Raven in such a state, he seemed not to care about it. He was either hopeful of Raven's recovery or really did hate her. Of course the latter wasn't true, but they didn't know that, he strapped Mjölnir back to it's place and headed back home. He had a worried vampire to help out.
Interacting: None | Mentioned: Graysilver264 Graysilver264 Emmi Emmi

ea6819e016686a49d00a514bfd31ae40_480.jpg
The woman ran up to catch up with Artemis, "Maybe I can follow you... at least back to town." Her ears were folded back, she was afraid of something, "You don't seem like the talkative type, so i won't say much or anything. I just... want some company for a bit." She avoided the reason why. Artemis glanced at her. "Good." He mumbled, looked away immediately.

The girl took her bow from it's sheath and clutched it tightly. He heard this, and he looked behind him.

"What's wrong, Wolf Girl?" He called out, rudely. Suddenly, Robin immediately drew her bow and the string formed and an arrow formed in the string, without even aiming she released it and the arrow went flying and struck something bushes to the right. She didn't even open her eyes to draw and fire an arrow at it, she shot it purely off her senses, "Did... did I kill it?"

Puzzled, Artemis walked towards the direction of the arrow, and walked through the bushes. He saw a man, eyes widened, and a sword clutched in his hand. Robin's arrow was right in the middle of his head. Artemis stared at it for a long moment, and replied, "No. The guy is squirming around beneath my feet like a rat." He walked back and looked at Robin. "He's dead."

He then started to walk off back out the forest, not waiting for Robin.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Kumii Kumii

Lola seemed to hesitate before putting Raven down. Lola`s face turned toward Rick and her eyes narrowed while her lips turned thin. She seemed really tense, but Rick did not mind for he had good intentions, he wanted to turn towards Raven with all of his focus, but Lola intervened "Well?" Lola asked. "What are you waiting for?" Raven sounded like a pregnant owl. "Oi, so... can you.. come back?" she slowly asked. "I did beat you." Raven turned around towards Lola and stopped suddenly, "Don`t overexert yourself Raven" Rick hushed as he mushed his herbs into a salve. While he started administering it and calling the spirits of these herbs to heal Raven`s blood wounds safely, green light started to emulate from his hands in order to release the pain and fixing the wounds the herbs melted with her being, granting it fibre. He gave Raven some of his berries to let her strength return, "Eat these and your legs will heal a little quicker, your body will regenerate on its own from here, but your bones will need some time to adjust back into this position" Rick smiled at Raven and relocated her bones with a quick puncturing blow, "Sorry for that". Then Rick looked at Lola who smiled as if she was screwed.

Then Leon walked up, indicating something was going on between Leon and Lola. without a word he went to sit next to Raven on her other side and gave her a notebook from Mjölnir. "You left this at my place. Figured you might need it.." He stood up, looked at Raven then to Rick and nodded before starting to walk off, Rick knew that this was weird and chose to address Raven, or Rey as Lola called her. "What was all that with that guy about, Rey? Is there something wrong?" Rick chose his words with care as he knew Lola thought of Raven as another person than he knew her to be. Rick was ready to unrevel some secrets. Something about this with Raven and Leon was not right, they might have had a fallout but it also seemed like Leon trusted him to find something out and did not want this Lola to know about it.

Interacting: Kumii Kumii Emmi Emmi

King Hal and Elizabeth
Hal gathered his finest warriors, "I've gathered you here for one simple but purposeful reason. To invade Kingslow." They gasped and murmured, "For too long, King Harlow has turned a blind eye to me. They have war machines I want, your mission is to invade and steal one."

One of the mages questioned, "How.. would you expect us to go about stealing one undetected?" Hal looked at the mage, but not with the intent to kill him for speaking out, "Good question. You're a capable bunch, i'm sure you'll think of something. Now, go! Return with one of their MBTs or not at all." They all saluted and marched out.

Elizabeth watched in darkness the King's announcement, "Invade Kingslow?" She whispered. She looked frightened, "What do I do?" She suddenly remembered what Sirge had said the other day, still unsure of what she wanted, it was clear she couldn't stay here, "I have to get this info to Lord Leon." She bolted off and packed her things, which consisted of; armor, fresh clothes and other lady things. On her way out she saw her lance that her father had specially crafted for her 5 years ago, she stared at it for a minute as words from her father echoed in her mind, 'My sweet Liz.. in times of sadness and sorrow, remember this lance and the meaning you gave it...' she then ran out the door, grabbing the lance as she did. She hoped on a horse and set off for the town of Greeva...
Mentioned: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There (Flashback) | Interacting: None

DBQzy-uVYAAqTh5.jpg

"Don`t overexert yourself Raven" Rick hushed as he mushed his herbs into a salve. While he started administering it and calling the spirits of these herbs to heal Raven`s blood wounds safely, green light started to emulate from his hands in order to release the pain and fixing the wounds the herbs melted with her being, granting it fibre. He gave Raven some of his berries to let her strength return, "Eat these and your legs will heal a little quicker, your body will regenerate on its own from here, but your bones will need some time to adjust back into this position" Raven nodded slowly, and ate the berries. Rick smiled at Raven and relocated her bones with a quick puncturing blow. She cringed and Rick quickly said, "Sorry for that". Then Rick looked at Lola who smiled as if she was screwed.

Raven looked down, puzzled. "It's alright... um.." she paused, not knowing his name. Suddenly, she noticed the prince walking up. She tensed up, and looked up at Leon.

What do I do? Lola's lying.. right? I probably sent people to kill for me... right? I never killed anyone? THAT'S STILL BAD!

Her teeth started to chatter, and she started to shake. Her eyes went wide as a horrible realization hit her. I did kill people. I killed them. I killed innocent lives. Then Leon walked up, indicating something was going on between Leon and Lola. without a word he went to sit next to Raven on her other side and gave her a notebook from Mjölnir. "You left this at my place. Figured you might need it.." He stood up, looked at Raven then to Rick and nodded before starting to walk off. Puzzled, but still shaking, she picked up the notebook, and read the words on the cover.

YOU MAY BE CONFUSED ON WHERE YOU ARE.
YOU ARE RAVEN WOODS. RETAINER OF THE PRINCE.
OPEN THIS, AND YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED.
FORGOTTEN MEMORIES.

Her hand shaking, she opened the notebook, and felt a tug in her gut. She started to read the pages in her book, and flipped through them. Her eyes started to get teary, and her lip started to quiver.

"What was all that with that guy about, Rey? Is there something wrong?"

It's suffocating me. I can't... breath. Wh-what is this? What's happening! What's going on!?

"YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!"

"YOU ASSHOLE!"

"YOU DESERVE TO DIE, BITCH!"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"

"WE'RE GOING TO HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE."

I... killed them. I... killed innocent people. I... killed innocent bystanders.

Save me... Leon.

With that, Raven started to sob and cry. She used her hands and arms to cover her ears. Her lips were quivering, and her eyes were wide in shock. "I.. killed them," she started to mutter. "I killed innocent people. I killed children, women, men... bystanders... I don't deserve to live." She glanced at Leon, who was walking away. "LORD LEON!" She shouted, trying to get his attention. "I guess I don't have the right to say that, huh?" she called out. She sniffed, and pulled out a dagger from her boot.

She then threw the dagger, so that it slid all the way to his feet. "Just... kill me. Please." She sniffed. "I.. killed them. I feel like... they're... suffocating me," she croaked. A single tear fell to the ground, and she wiped her face with her sleeve. "Kill me, and save the state... if you don't kill me... I'll do it myself." She sniffed. "Besides... I'd.. I'd be happy if you're the person to kill me..."

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Graysilver264 Graysilver264 Kumii Kumii

Last edited:
Leon's real intentions
Leon turned a stopped when he heard name called then turned around when he recognized it was Raven, "Hmm?" He saw the dagger slide all the way to his feet, "You know I'm not good with physical combat." He picked up the dagger with his foot and threw it off to the bushes, "Now.. you know I can't do that." He walked back to Raven and Rick, looking at Rick in the process like he was about to make some sort of announcement. Looking back to Raven, "It's time I told you my real intentions, why I'm starting this revolt, why I need both of you by my side." Leon inhaled then exhaled deeply, "Well, it all started four years ago, Father.. erm.. the King had just ordered the army to attack a town, one that couldn't defend themselves. In my eyes, I couldn't let this happen, so I spoke out directly against his orders. In response, he ordered my execution, claiming that no-one will stand in his way." Leon looked between the two, "Instead of having an executioner kill me, he insisted he do it himself. As he raised his trident into the air and strike me, Mother jumped the way of it. She.." he choked up, "She was killed to buy me time escape and flee." Leon wasn't crying remembering this event, instead his expression was that of resolve, "This is why I wish Father dead. To not only end his misery, but to appease Mother's dead so that it won't be in vain."

"This is why I need you two by my side, without you, I would have no-one else to trust. I can't lead this by myself." He looked down at Raven, "So no, I won't kill you and you won't die. Not yet at least, I need you.. both of you. It would pain me to lose either of you." Leon grabbed Raven's hand, "So.. please.. stay alive. I'm gonna need you." He looked up to Rick still holding Raven's hand, "I trust.. that you can help her heal, Rick?"
Interacting: Emmi Emmi Graysilver264 Graysilver264 | Mentioned: None

Last edited:
0331785864c3d1cbc29049b14b6a79d2.png

fcfefb723f09a43e6ae41826a06ae6ce.jpg
The green eyed young lady looked at her client disapprovingly. "So, you're telling me," she said, in a monotone voice, "is that you prefer someone else to prescribe you herbs for your illness?" Her client looked at her, eyes squinted. "Uh, yeah!" he snapped. "You're just a nuisance! You tell me what to do, even though it should be the other way around! Not to mention, you're fucking ominous and rude!" he shouted loud enough, that everyone from outside. The young lady just stared at the man for a long moment, and took a deep breath, and looked away, continuing to grind herbs. "HEY! WOMAN! I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

"If you want to die so badly," Eve started, "leave instead of wasting my time." She placed some herbs in some envelopes. "I can assure you--" she started to stack the envelopes. "That I'm not the only herbalist in town." The man's face grew a bright shade of pink, and huffed. He stood up, and started to pace out from the building.

"Arrogance," she simply stated, minding her own business. She started to lift up a stone bowl of crushed herbs. Her hands were shaking, and she steadily tried to pour the herbs into the envelope, but she accidentally dropped the bowl, spilled the herbs all over the table. She miserably just stared at the bowl for a few minutes before decided to redo it. She used her glove to sweep the herbs into the envelope, and it worked. She took the stack of envelopes, and a few books, and headed out the door.

She started to walk along the roads, and started delivering the herbs. Her dress flowing in the wind, her blue eyes darted everywhere trying to look for the addresses. While she was delivering the herbs, she caught someone at the corner of her eyes. She turned and glared at them. Why does he seem so familiar? She thought to herself. Suddenly, it hit her like a carriage. She calmly walked up to him. "Good evening, your highness," she said, loudly. Gracefully, she gave a bow. Everyone around them glanced at her, and started to whisper, but not once stopped.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Sirge

"Neska." Sirge put down the papers on his desk, hand to his head when he called Neska with a quiet voice. Neska stepped forward to be next to him from her normal position at the table, where many books were piled up. "Yes my lord?" Sirge pulled his hand down his face, stretching the skin. "Send word to Genovia and Serena. Tell them to start making preparations to retreat. Politically, I have nothing to gain by being neutral any longer. Have them ready to leave in a month, and make sure the preparations are discreet and minimal." Neska bit her lip, putting her hand on Sirge's shoulder. "... And the assassination?" Sirge sighed. "It's impossible, no single man at my disposal can go against him. I haven't tried poison, but I'll likely be caught before it shows effect..." Neska bent down, kissing Sirge on the forehead. "I'll go notify them. What about you?"

Sirge looked over at his closet, which contained some clothes with less frills and poorer materials. "I'll be going out for some fresh air."

=====

"Good evening, your highness," A commoner woman walked up to him and bowed, greeting him in such a manner. How did she know? I haven't associated with any commoners directly and told them my identity. Startled, but glad that the crowd paid her no mind, he spoke as if they knew each other. "Ah, I wish you would stop calling me in that weird way just because you can't remember my name. It's Veil you know? Veil." He put his hand on her head, bringing his face closer to hers with a scowl like that of a brother admonishing his sister. "I don't know how you knew, but I'm not Prince Sirge right now, so no calling me 'your highness'." He whispered this to her before taking his hand off her head and moving away. He doubted she had any malicious intent, and now that he thought about it it wasn't exactly like he went to the library incognito so there've been many chances for someone to see his face. "So, is there anywhere you want to go? I'd like to hear some of your stories over a meal. Ah, and I'll pay so don't worry about it." With a huge grin, Sirge proposed something that must have been completely out of left field for the person in question. I have time to waste anyways, might as well do something nice.

Emmi Emmi

Last edited:
The War Party
Hal's war party soon left the castle and headed out east towards Kingslow, "So.. uhm... guys, how exactly are we gonna infiltrate and steal one these tanks?" The group paused in silence as they walked before one of them spoke up, "Um.. good question." One of the mages spoke out afterwards, "Maybe we sneak in, kill everyone at the camp then take it! That way no-one sees us and reports it." They all groaned and nodded in approval. "Okay, good plan.. but um, one small oversight, there's 5 of us and maybe 20 of them. And they're a military nation, they have better combat training than us. We're outnumbered 4 to 1."

They stopped and thought, the same on spoke out again, "And, if we did go with that plan, they could mobilize that tank and annihilate us. I hate to say it, but it seems like the King sent us on a suicide mission." The others looked at him, "If that's the case, then he would 5 of his best.." he nodded, "True, but have you seen the way he's acting lately, it's no--" He was interrupted, "Stop! This is the King! He sent us on a mission, we can't fail him!" The others nodded, "Then move out." They walked to the border and scouted the camp they were going to attack.

"A camp this close to the borders? It's like they were preparing to attack us." A warrior made an observation, "Or join Prince Leon and his plight. Either way, we have to secure that tank for our liege." They moved closer to the camp and began devising a plan..
Mentioned: None | Interacting: None

Rick

After Rick`s question, Raven seemed to start thinking about something else. She stopped her breath and her eyes went distant. Then her eyes watered and Raven started to sob. Rick put a comforting hand on her shoulder, stopping his treatment for a moment. Raven apparently did not want to talk about it, the only thing Rick could do was be there for her. Then Raven`s eyes focussed, intent flaring in her eyes. She took a dagger from her body in a quick movement and threw it away. Rick diverted his sight and saw the dagger gliding to a halt at Leon`s feet. Rick`s jaw dropped at this, "Wha-". He did not know what the heck was happening. But Leon was very cool about it "You know I am not good with physical combat" This all felt really uncharacteristic. Something must have happened and Raven confirmed that.

"Just... kill me. Please." She sniffed. "I.. killed them. I feel like... they're... suffocating me,". This was all very weird to say the least. Rick was not one for confusion, "Raven, I do not know who you are talking about, but we should talk through this, you are a good person and will not have done this randomly.". Raven was beyond logic, she was crying now, "Kill me, and save the state... if you don't kill me... I'll do it myself.". Rick was getting sick of this vagueness and started gathering energy for a binding spell. Leon returned and granted Rick a glance, these kids were really in their own flow.

"It is time I told you of my real intentions of why I need both of you on my side", Leon stated officially. "No this is not the time" "Sure, go ahead clear things up, Rick lied his words, wanting Leon to stall for time. It was strange that Rick had not asked about the reason behind the revolt, but this was not the time. Still, Rick was going for safe this time, because this was like a spatula hitting a pig. It did not make sense. Leon continued with an emotional story though and when he said "Father.. ehrm.. the king", Rick knew that this was more about Leon`s feelings than about the rebellion.

"This is why I need you two by my side, without you, I would have no-one else to trust. I can't lead this by myself.". This was Leon`s final sentence, applying for functional help, but furthermore asking for support. His crying bolstered his request and Leon took Raven`s hand even, this was not the time for that though, Rick finished his spell just as Leon turned to look at him. He bound Raven to the ground, the massive amount of grass entangled Raven. This was strong only because it was this much, "Sorry Raven, I can not let you kill yourself. I will free you when you are 'healthy' again" Rick also just wanted to know more. For now, he stood up leaving Raven on the ground with only her arm free, he went up to hug his young student and prince, "don`t worry young prince. I am here for one and yes I will heal Raven of course". Rick took the silence upon himself to let the moment be.

Interacting with: Kumii Kumii Emmi Emmi

Elizabeth's urgent news for Leon (And some other stuff)
Leon got up to try and walk away but found his hand was bound by some vines from Rick's spell. Rick then got up and hugged Leon, a bit surprised, Leon conjured a blaze spell in his hand to burn the vines away from his hand, "W-w-w-wait!" He said jumping back, "H-h-hold on!" It took Leon a moment to realize, "Oh.. I'm-I'm sorry." He nervously chuckled, "The situation would have been-" He stopped when he heard the clop of horse hooves on a stone street.

"Prince Leon!" A distant voice called out, Leon looked back, "Hmm?" The voice seemed to get closer, "I know that voice... Lady Elizabeth?" The horse came over the rise and atop it was the silver-haired beauty, Elizabeth galloping at full sped right Leon. Leon waved with a smile before realizing, she was going to fast to slow down in time and as she right on top of him he dived to the right out of the way as Elizabeth came to a grinding halt, "Oh gods! I am so sorry, Prince Leon!" She hopped off the horse and ran to side, "Are you okay?" Leon got up and nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Where's the fire though? You came rushing in like you had something important to tell me. You were yelling my name urgently as well." Elizabeth tilted her head, "Hmm? Oh! Yeah, I did, It's Hal, he intends to start a war with Kingslow!" Leon's expression widened at the news, "What?!" He got up and dusted himself off.

He paced a bit then turned to face Elizabeth, "You're sure?" She nodded, "Gods... what does he--" He was cut off by his realization, "He wants two things possibly, a Battle Tank that they produce or bring a possible third party to fight us for him. As far as they know, I'm still part of the Garrock Royalty." He looked at Rick and Raven, "Damn. What do I do?" He said turning to face a nearby tree, like he was thinking. Liz had put her hand on her chin, thinking as if she had forgotten something important, "Oh! Um, Your baby brother had sent a man named Richard with some support, I think he's wanting to speak with you." Leon eyed Elizabeth, "I.. really? If so, I shall go find him right away."
Mentioned: None | Interacting: Graysilver264 Graysilver264 Emmi Emmi

It's not a drinking problem!
Robin was relieved to know that she wasn't the one who killed him, she ran to catch up with Artemis, wanting to reach out a hold his arm for comfort, she refrained. Instead, she identified him by smelling his arm, so she could remember him. "Um, so.. thanks." She quickly ran off into the forest, sniffing the air as she ran to find the scent of people in the nearest town. Luckily, after about 5 minutes of running she made it into the town without being attacked. Out of breath, she made her way to the nearest tavern and ordered a drink, she had her ears covered, many people don't take too kindly to Wolfskins, so she tried her best hid her wolf-like features from them, "One ale, miss." Robin slid the money to the bartender and took the ale away outside to drink it. After downing the whole thing in one swig, she threw the cup to the side and continued through the town..

Jacob bumped into Robin as she was walking around, she fell to the ground. Jacob was knocked back a bit, "Ah, forgive me, miss." He offered a hand to help her up, she accepted, "Ah, it's, uh, no problem. I wasn't paying attention." She replied, a bit nervous. After the previous man she met, she was hoping this one would be different.
Mentioned: Emmi Emmi | Interacting: None

Last edited:
d27a0220d396d7f201c0fdcf12db4ea3.png

790cae9e7e6967b0f71601dc5c243ca3--rwby-rose-team-rwby.jpg

"This is why I need you two by my side, without you, I would have no-one else to trust. I can't lead this by myself." Raven hung her shoulders, and looked down at the ground, her eyes broken. I can't even trust myself. "So no, I won't kill you and you won't die. Not yet at least, I need you.. both of you. It would pain me to lose either of you." But that would be best for you. For everyone. Leon grabbed Raven's hand, and she winced. "So.. please.. stay alive. I'm gonna need you." No one needs me. I'm just a bother to everyone else. I have done nothing helpful.

Raven then felt the massive amount of grass entangled her. This was strong only because it was this much., "Sorry Raven, I can not let you kill yourself. I will free you when you are 'healthy' again"

He wants to bound me. Get rid of me. Make sure I don't walk around and kill anyone else.

Raven felt heat seep and burn into her skin, which caused her to wince in pain, and shriek a bit. Her arm fell down on the ground, and her hand impacted with the ground, and caused her hand to hurt even more. She bit her lip, and closed her eyes. That's right. I'm just a worthless piece of trash that should be burnt alive. She started to breath a bit heavily, ignoring everything and everyone around her.

You don't deserve to live.
Stop it!

You should just go die.
I might have had a good reason!

You were the most feared woman in this whole state.
I was probably just misunderstood!

You were completely emotionless.
There must've been a reason why!

Oh? Do you blame your parents?
Why would I blame my parents?

Slowly afterwards, she drifted off to sleep.

Rey was extremely excited for her day to meet Leon. She was attached with the guy, even if he was older by nine years. She loved how he would always come and play around with her, and give her attention she would never receive. Hell, the only reason why she was sane was because of him. Her cheeks tinged a little, grappling onto a box of chocolates. The box was red with a black rose on it. It was Valentine's Day after all, and she wanted to tell him that she loved him. Rey smiled as she skipped all the way to the bridge on top of the river, tugging on her medical mask that hid her bruises from training. She took a deep breath, and looked around, trying to spot Leon. Her long, ebony black hair brushed against her buttocks, as she kept looking around. She arrived earlier than usual, hoping to get a good impression. She heard footsteps her way. But... they sounded different. Maybe he's wearing different shoes? She looked up, and her eyes widened in fear. She dropped the box of chocolates on the ground, and she just stared at the figure making her way. She had short black hair with red tips, and red eyes that could pierce through Rey's silver ones. Her long dress practically floating behind her, and her white cape in the wind.

"Rey Rose!" she shouted. Rey tensed up a bit. The woman slapped her across the face, that her mask fell to the ground as well, revealing a few bruises, and a fresh one to add to that. "John saw you leave the house every day. He followed you the last time you came here." She snarled. Rey just stared at the ground. "That was dangerous! You could've revealed our name if you hadn't already!" She sighed. "John was such an idiot to be happy that you were meeting a boy." She grabbed Rey's arm, and started to drag her back home. "You are not allowed to leave our house at all. I'll set up security. You are to not leave the house. You are to focus on your training. Understood?" She glanced at Rey, who had kept silent. "Understood!?" she practically shouted. "Yes... mother."

Mentioned: Kumii Kumii Graysilver264 Graysilver264 || Interacting With: Open.

0331785864c3d1cbc29049b14b6a79d2.png

latest

"Ah, I wish you would stop calling me in that weird way just because you can't remember my name. It's Veil you know? Veil." He put his hand on her head, bringing his face closer to hers with a scowl. "I don't know how you knew, but I'm not Prince Sirge right now, so no calling me 'your highness'." He whispered this to her before taking his hand off her head and moving away. Eve just looked at him. He must not remember me. I don't blame him.

She clutched the letters in her hand, as she was listening to whatever he said. "So, is there anywhere you want to go? I'd like to hear some of your stories over a meal. Ah, and I'll pay so don't worry about it." Eve blinked. She then gracefully lifted her arm into a military salute. "Thank you, Prince Sirge Le Veil Garrock of Altree. However, I will have to politely decline. I have a lot of work to do as an herbalist." She paused, and looked down at her feet. Something was bothering her. She wasn't satisfied. She wanted answers. If she was doing okay. Eve felt guilty for two straight years.

She bit her lip. It is impolite to accept an offer from the prince, but also impolite to decline. I also want to ask him one question. But, it is certain he will only answer over a meal. She shook her head. "Prince Sirge Le Veil Garrock of Altree, I will politely accept. I need to ask one simple question. And, it would be impolite to let you pay for the meal," she said, in a monotone voice. "Hopefully, that is not a trouble."

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Rick

Rick`s intimate moment got rudely interrupted several times when Leon conjured a blaze spell in his hand to burn the vines away from his hand, "W-w-w-wait!" He said jumping back, "H-h-hold on!" It took Leon a moment to realize, Raven`s hand got burned. Rick got down to his knees and checked her hand, there was no serious burn. He did tend to it with a softer healing spell to ease the pain. Raven seemed to be in distress now, she was probably thinking to herself. Her chest went heavily up and down and she started to speak to herself. There were pleas to stop, but also Rick`s message that there must have been a reason why she had killed. Rick put his fingers on Raven`s neck, noticing that she would fall asleep soon, he whispered in her ear "you deserve some rest, take it easy", and knew she would drift away soon. He was not sure how she would get out of it, so he produced a bunch of lavender and laid it under her nose to let her sleep be more easy.

Rick had been in a flow, which he got in whenever he was caring for someone. He had not noticed the rider coming in. He took one last look at Raven who seemed not too uncomfortable yet and moved over. He was just in time to hear the rider speak the words: "It`s Hal, he intends to start a war with Kingslow!", the woman seemed oddly cheery about it all. This woman seemed oddly cheery about everything with her general appearance, but she was missing something. Leon on the other hand did seem distressed, Rick decided he should step in by now. Vaguely recognizing the woman now, she was some sort of noble in Hal`s court. He had seen her in a banquet before, when people were still cheery sometimes. She reminded Rick of these times somehow, "Good day young lady" Rick bowed down appropriately low for a minor noble of younger age, but still showing respect. Leon meanwhile was in shock, which was logical, but Rick had seen the obvious answer when he turned to him and the sleeping Raven. "We should wait a bit and gather more information, maybe Hal is planning on using you.". Elizabeth remembered "Oh um, your baby brother has send a man named Richard for support" and Leon reacted with "if that`s true I shall find him right away". Rick immediately sensed this was a bad idea, "Prince, with all due respect. I think you should hold back on this one, we are better of gathering more information and power before stepping in too much. Richard will find us I am sure and we have one woman wounded, one man me, and one man unsure." Rick knew youngsters always wanted to rush in and instinctively would always talk some sense into them, but this time it was serious. They should not act so hastily.
Interacting with: Kumii Kumii Emmi Emmi || mentioning: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Leon steals Elizabeth's horse but brings her with him
Leon put a hand up at Rick's protest, "I appreciate the concern Rick, but this is a woman I knew and trusted back at the castle. Besides, you have a woman here that you need to look after." Leon hopped on Elizabeth's horse and offered a hand to help her up with, "I'll see you back at the house, there's a sense of urgency in the air and it chills me to the bone." The horse reared back before running off at a full gallop, the clinking of Leon's legplates with each step the horse took at full gallop, "So, Miss Liz, where is this Richard fellow at anyways?"

"Oh! Uhm, when I ran into him, he said he would wait at the North Gate." Elizabeth held onto Leon's waist with all her might, however Leon didn't seem to notice, he was too focused on getting to this Richard fellow. There was a part of him that took Rick's warning to heart, this reflected in the faint glow of Mjölnir on his belt, "North Gate? Why didn't he just enter the city?" Upon reaching the destination, a rather large convoy came into view, "Oh my... that's why." Leon pulled back on the reins to slow the horse to a trot. They reached Richard and his gang, coming to a full stop, "Ho there! Where is the man they call 'Richard'?" He called out still atop the horse.
Interacting: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There (Richard) | Mentioned: Graysilver264 Graysilver264 Emmi Emmi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back