• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King's War (Open) - The Main Story

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

ruby_rose__rwby__by_alphagusta-d8rvyqk.jpg

Rick raised his eyebrow, "I will join you, but do not become too cocky for being so is dangerous. You two will sooner get yourself killed than any external factor might." He said with a tone indicating his disapproval. Raven felt herself nod in agreement. It is dangerous, so it won't be too wise to go ahead and walk out in the open where King Hal's "loyal" soldiers are out, patrolling the perimeter.

Rick then picked up his own staff (which was now glowing green) while still eyeing Leon for a reaction. Raven cringed at the staff. I never got used to that. "You know, even though we are in dangerous times there should be some room for fun~~~." Rick pulled of a wink towards Raven, whose cheeks warmed a bit. "and remember that you can always tell me everything. Now before we go, we have to get rid of this guy", Rick thumbed Cerryl, "Tell me what you are doing here".

Raven's kind expression turned into a scowl. A scowl so dark and full of hatred, that it's shocking that Raven was able to pull it off. "Yeah," she said, in a low voice. "What the fuck are you doing here." She never cursed out loud. This was a special occasion. Her eyes widened, and she covered her mouth with her hand. "S-sorry about that!" The atmosphere around her immediately changed back to normal.

The man looked at every single face gathered. A smile quickly formed on his face. "Leon, my friend, how have you been? It's been a while! I was a bit concerned there, I had thought you had died after all!" Raven's ears perked up. Friend? This guy is his "friend"? The man took a few strides forward and took Leon's hand, shaking it with a huge smile. "Nice to see you, runt. I see you're no taller than you were." He gave a cursory nod to Raven before stepping back so that all three were in his vision. Raven's head tilted, examining the boy. He seems old... but young. She bit her lip, expression slowly darkening. Pleasedon'ttellmethatthatishisgayfriend.

"Now then. I come in here, expecting to get a job because some Prince is starting a rebellion. However -" The man lifted both his hands, one pointing to Raven (which caused her to cringe) and the other to Leon. "You, motherfuckers, I do not remember, and I wish to know why the hell you remember me because the feeling is most certainly not mutual."

She bit her lip. "Reasons," she answered, knowing that that isn't a very good comeback.

"And you there, don't think I haven't killed more men than you've met in your entire life. If we fight here, I'll just be getting a free meal out of all of you. Which leads me to my last point -" The man swept his left hand across the room, indicating the entire group with an expression of astonishment - "Why the hell has nobody gone into shock from the fact that a vampire that is supposed to be a once in a lifetime sight is among them?! I mean seriously, I was expecting the little miss over there to scream or something but all I got was a cold reception! This is utterly baffling!"

Before Raven could stop herself, she snapped, "And I'm extremely baffled that you have a huge ego that you expect us to know about you, since vampires are humanoids. Get over it, Bloodsucker."

Leon stopped and looked at Cerryl, "I'm sorry.. who are you again?" Leon thought, "Oh right, well you answered your own question. I have my ways." Leon hardened his look, "What is utterly and truly baffling, is how you managed to find us in the first place. I don't remember you as one of my retainers." Leon crossed his arms, "Now that... that is a real mind blower, dare I say... you murdered one of my beloved retainers?" Leon said with the most serious look, as if the vampire just sparked an unknown rage in Leon. This caused Raven to sneer at the boy. He's in for a real treat. "That is the more pressing matter... don't ya think? You somehow obtained a letter only meant for my retainers, so now not only did you steal, your now essentially threatening Rick." Leon's anger grew, "But since I'm a nice guy, I'll listen to your side of the story... if there is one." Leon finally reached for Mjölnir.

Leon called off Rick, Leon knew what Rick what going to do, "I'd say you owe ME some answers before I answer you." Leon's intense glare immediately lowered the atmosphere. Raven crossed her arms, and starred at Bloodsucker, intently. "I suggest answering him. He's scary when he's angry. Like Godz--" She paused, realizing she was a second away from dissing Leon.

"Hm." Cerryl looked at the three with heavy consideration. His hands slowly went towards his sword - only to unfasten the weapon from his belt and drop it to the floor. Raven raised her eyebrow in curiosity.

"Can we all stop being hasty now? I'm no enemy, though I am feeling slightly offended." Cerryl lifted his arms up to show even more his intention to not fight. This caused Raven to snort in disbelief, for she didn't trust vampires. "Now then, answers, right? I would appreciate it if I got some in return, but I suppose that, in your eyes, I am in no position to ask that." No shit you don't. Cerryl sat on the ground, crossing his legs. "Telling the story was part of why I came here, though, so I don't mind telling it for free. Let me tell you this, though, because it does not sit well with me leaving this in the air -" His voice became cold, and for the first time he released blood lust that truly stuck to the claim that he had killed more men than the oldest of the three had met in the course of his life. "- I am a murderer, yes. I have killed to live, and killed for coin. I feel responsible for your retainer's death. He did not fall by my hand, however."

I have also killed many. Dozens of people if I recall from my notebook.

His voice returned to normal, and the blood lust quickly disappeared. "I was walking on a road that led me to this kingdom when I saw a group of bandits fighting a lone child. Perhaps an adult to you, looked to be seventeen with blonde hair. He doubtlessly was on his way here, it was only two days away by foot after all. I rushed forwards because I was starving, offered my aid to the boy, and we fought together in the heat of the moment without questioning why an evil being such as myself was performing such a good act. I am by no means used to protecting someone, though, and while my back was turned he was killed in an instant. It is truly regrettable." Cerryl took out a slightly bloodied letter, laying it in front of himself. "I have lived long and seen many deaths, however, so I wasn't shaken. I searched his body, looking for any unfinished business that I may attend to in his place, and found this letter. I thought it was a letter of love, since he looked to be that age, but to my surprise it was a muster of an exiled prince that wished to start a war."

Cerryl looked at Leon dead in the eye, but instead of any sharpness Cerryl seemed like a wary traveler, and his tone reflected that. "I was not lying when I said the three of you would become my meal if I wanted you to. You know my name, so is there a chance you know my profession? I'm offering my service, the only one I can offer. I do not require money. I ask for a different payment, an extremely unorthodox one. I am looking for a place to stay, in peace, without persecution."

Leon sighed and lowered Mjölnir, "So.. Matei's been KIA, hm?" Raven's eyes lowered, for a moment of silence for that boy. "I can't really trust you, I don't know if what you say is true or not but you're expression and tone say otherwise." Leon's careless expression made it seem he didn't care about what happened, "Whether or not it was your doing that Matei was killed, it makes no difference." It was a rather cold thing for Leon to say but it was quite the opposite, in fact, "What's done is done."

"Maybe he had a good reason for doing so?" Raven squeaked, her naive side coming out. But, however, Leon didn't hear her, since he had picked up his shopping things and headed out the door, not saying another word. Cerryl's answers would have to wait.

Mentioned: Kumii Kumii That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Graysilver264 Graysilver264 || Interacting With: Kumii Kumii

f14ede92f09b73e33be5a210bb2c1815.png

Yume.%28Hai.to.Gensou.no.Grimgar%29.full.1975969.jpg

"STOP THAT MOTHERFUCKING BITCHASS THIEF!"

"Ouch," Ace stopped, turning around. "I feel so hurt," she mocked, laughing. She the stuck her tongue out, and started to run again.
It feels good feeling the wind in my hair. She then grabbed a random sheet of red cloth from a market, and held it up. "Come get me, bull!" She laughed. The soldier lunged at her, but Ace managed to step away and run once again, throwing the cloth on his face. "Think of it as a peace offering!" She called out.

"I have never been caught, so what makes you think you can catch me, asshole!"

"GAHHHH!"

With immature laughter in the air, Ace climbed up a building, and started to run on top of the buildings. "CUT HER OFF!" She grinned to herself as she took another route. "CUT HER OFF!!!"

"All this for a wallet?" She asked in disapproval. "Then here!" She opened the wallet, took out all of his money, and threw the wallet out. She sat on top of the building. "I'm being generous~"

"HEY! SHE TOOK THE MONEY! GET HER!"

She rolled her eyes. "What do you guys want!?" She then stood up, and started to run again. Suddenly, when she was on top of the library's building, she felt a sharp stab on her leg, and she tumbled backwards. "Wh-wha..?" She immediately noticed her leg bleeding, with an arrow in it. Her eyes widened, she took out the arrow, shocked. How did I not notice that? "She's down! Quick! Get up and grab her!" The men started to climb buildings from all directions. Shit... Ace started to bite her thumb's fingernail. "What should I do?" She looked around the place. Only one way.. she grinned. Down.

She then quickly got up, feeling the sharp pain in her leg. She limped all the way to the edge of the building, and jumped down.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Open

Sirge and Neska

"Oh my, women really do seem to fall right into your arms..." Neska looked bemused at the scene that had transpired, a little too shocked to react in any other way.

Sirge, laying with his back on the ground and Ace in his arms, was a little too winded to respond. He just absorbed the impact of a girl falling from a two-story high building, after all. Neska, seeing this, looked towards the men that had come around the corner looking for their thief and gave them a bright professional smile and a bow. "Gentlemen, please calm down. My lord will take care of this girl from here, so you do not have to concern yourselves with her any longer. Please rest assured that fitting measures will be taken for whatever wrong she has done."

While Neska was calming the group, Sirge regained his breath. "Damn woman... Could you please not commit suicide outside a library? You were gonna land on your head you know? Nothing healing magic can do about instant death." He waited, lying there, for Ace to get up on her own since he didn't want to push her off.

Emmi Emmi

Robin
Robin wandered the forest, looking at flowers and fruits from the various trees. She knelt down and sniffed a flower, unaware of the three angry thugs approaching her, by the time she heard them coming they were right on top of her, unable to draw her bow, she turned to face them.

"Well, well, what's a pretty, young thing doing all the way here? It's dangerous you know." Robin trembled, terrified, she attempted to run but one of the thugs caught her arm and threw her to ground. Her bow got thrown a good 10 feet away from her, "It's not polite to run from a conversation, that's just rude. Ain't that right, boys?" The other two grunted in agreement.

"P-please, just leave me alone." she said, but her voice was too soft for them to care. She backed herself into a tree, "Somebody.. please help me.." The thugs had a nasty grin on their faces.
Ineracting: Open | Mentioned: None

Last edited:
"Leon, my friend, how have you been? It's been a while! I was a bit concerned there, I had thought you had died after all!" This was enough for Rick to realize that this guy was just here to play. Rick felt as if probed to be aggressive, this had not happened in some time. Maybe there was something else, he seemed.. to test us for safety. When Cerryl turned to Raven and said, "Nice to see you, runt.” Rick knew that this felt more like a test, Rick was not used to being tested.

Then things turned really theatrical when Cerryl got to the middle of the room and called them out. "And you there, don't think I haven't killed more men than you've met in your entire life. If we fight here, I'll just be getting a free meal out of all of you. Which leads me to my last point -", Cerryl was eyeing him now and Rick answered with a nod upwards, indicating he understood his intentions, but Rick did not mind the kill count.

Leon reacted to Cerryl`s show by being surprised. Apparantly this was the reaction Cerryl had wanted, "Now that... that is a real mind blower, dare I say... you murdered one of my beloved retainers?" Rick nodded, indicating he wanted to know why Cerryl had gotten one of the letters as well.

When Cerryl got the ball passed back to him he seemed cool under it all. Cerryl lowered his sword and then so did Rick. Cerryl sat on the ground, indicating he was ready to be peaceful and perhaps finally ready to get to the actual story. "Now then, answers, right? I would appreciate it if I got some in return, but I suppose that, in your eyes, I am in no position to ask that." “Thank god” Rick thought and he would of course offer Cerryl answers if it got to that. Then Cerryl continued with his story, telling us that Matei had been killed, Rick looked a little beat up by that, but knew dangers were there to overcome.

Raven came up one more time after having reacted hostile towards Cerryl with a "Maybe he had a good reason for doing so?" which cleared the air a little between them. Rick was glad about that. After having lowered his own guard, he did not have to try to restrain anyone and could preserve his powers for now. Leon had already left the building which would have left normal people baffled after this tension, but he had been excited about going out, at least this time he had brought his tome.

Rick nodded to Raven, “Would you go with the young sire please? I believe that would be true to your heart`s content.” Rick smiled at Raven as he knew that she liked the prince, “I have some questions I would like to ask from this vampire.” Rick walked up to Cerryl to stand in front of him, his staff casually next to him not at all ready to use his magic. Rick watched Raven walk out and went to sit down, which he did with ease despite his age. “Cerryl, you seem like an.. interesting person”, Rick smiled at him. “What are you seeking refuge for and why do you think you can find it with us?”

Cerryl

Cerryl smiled faintly at Rick when he came to sit down, not really minding that he was straight to the point. "To put it simply, my goal I had that drove me to become a vampire is nearly complete. I want to spend the last hundred or so years before my eventual suicide in peace, and this kingdom has been involved in the fewest wars. Laying aside the new king who's declared war on the world, Prince Leon seems to aim for peace. I don't know much, but I've heard the other prince also is not inclined to conflict, renouncing his claim to the throne and becoming a well known scholar and reformer." Cerryl had a slight pause, tapping his finger on his knee as he thought. "... I hope you'll forgive me for not explaining further, but my past and what led me here is a sensitive topic to me." Cerryl leaned back a little, though it didn't really let him relax since there was nothing behind him. "How about you? Why are you voluntarily throwing yourself into the flames of hell?"

Graysilver264 Graysilver264

Last edited:

yume_hai_to_gensou_no_grimgar___vector_by_helixjaeger-d9rqi5h.jpg

While Ace was expecting a very hard fall, she landed on something... soft... and a bit... hard. She blinked, and looked down at whatever broke her fall, and immediately felt her face warm. "Oh my, women really do seem to fall right into your arms..." A girl said, looking bemused at the scene that had transpired, a little too shocked to react in any other way.

Ace starred at the boy she fell on for a long moment. He looked as though he were a little too winded to respond. He just absorbed the impact of a girl falling from a two-story high building, after all. The woman, seeing this, looked towards the men that had come around the corner looking for their thief and gave them a bright professional smile and a bow. "Gentlemen, please calm down. My lord will take care of this girl from here, so you do not have to concern yourselves with her any longer. Please rest assured that fitting measures will be taken for whatever wrong she has done."

Ace's face flushed the color of her hair. "Damn woman... Could you please not commit suicide outside a library? You were gonna land on your head you know? Nothing healing magic can do about instant death." Ace pursed her lips, and jumped away from the boy, feeling a surge of pain shot across her leg. "I wasn't committing suicide, asshole," she said, not realizing that he's the prince. She dusted off her clothes.

She turned to look at the group of soldiers, and grinned. She stuck her tongue out, immaturely. "SON OF A BITCH!" Joan yelled.

"If I recall, I am a girl." Ace snickered. Joan grinned. "Oh? And where's that baggage--" he motioned to his chest, "that woman usually have?"

Ace felt as though she were slapped to the face, and immediately covered her chest. "Ooooh, Joan, once we're alone, I'm going to rip you to shreds!" Suddenly, she remembered what the girl from earlier had said. That the boy she fell on was her "lord." She grit her teeth. Shit... Suddenly, she dashed away, planning on escaping from their grasps. She didn't plan to get caught now of all days. However, her leg was still injured, causing her to limp-run slowly, and stubbornly.
Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Izumi.no.Kami.Kanesada.full.1836949.jpg

Artemis rolled his eyes at his fellow co-worker, who was foolishly spinning his weapon around near the forest. "Are you done with your idiotic bullshit?" He asked him. "WATCH AND FEEL THE WRATH OF MY BLADE!"

That was moments before his sword immediately slipped out of his hands and was thrown into the forest. There was a long, awkward pause of embarrassment. "Jason... I didn't even know it was physically possible to throw a heavy sword long into the forest," Artemis said, breaking the silence. Jason's cheeks flushed red, and he looked away, muttering, "shut up, Artemis."

He rolled his eyes. "I'll go get your sword. I don't trust you with a weapon anymore."

"Just because you're so good at swordplay doesn't mean you should go shame others."

"I think it does, asshole."

With that, Artemis started towards the forest, in search of Jason's stupid sword. Couldn't he just do that in front of the king? That way, he would've died, easily. Gritting his teeth, he kept on walking. Suddenly, he heard loud noises.

"Well, well, what's a pretty, young thing doing all the way here? It's dangerous you know." Artemis's ears perked up, and he hid behind a tree to see what's happening. His hand on the handle of his katana. "It's not polite to run from a conversation, that's just rude. Ain't that right, boys?" The other two grunted in agreement.

"P-please, just leave me alone." a frail woman said, but her voice was too soft from them to care. She backed herself into a tree. The tree Artemis was hiding behind. "Somebody.. please help me.." The thugs had a nasty grin on their faces.

Sighing, Artemis yelled, "Yo, children shouldn't be playing in the woods." He walked in front of the girl, his hand still on the katana. "Oh? We got a tough boy here," one the thugs snickered. "You look like you're in your teens, kid. Go home, before I beat yo girl looking ass."

"And you should go home crying before you I kill your ignorant ass."

The men laughed. "Oh~ I'm soooo scared~" More laughter.

Artemis unsheathed his katana, and in a blink of an eye, he had lunged at one of them, and pinned him to the opposite tree. He whispered in the thug's ear, "I tried to warn you." And with that, he cut his throat, leaving the guy dead. The other thug noticed the badge on Artemis's cape. "W-wait... you're a soldier from the--" Before he could finish his sentence, Artemis decapitated him. Blood splattered on his face and his clothes. "Tch. Amatures." He flicked his weapon, so the blood would be cleaned off. He then walked towards the girl. "Are you alright, ma'am? Are you hurt?"

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting with: Kumii Kumii

Last edited:
Sirge and Neska

"Oh? And where's that baggage--" the man motioned to his chest, "that women usually have?" Neska's tail went straight at his remark, her eyes narrowing in spite of her professional smile. "Ooooh, Joan, once we're alone, I'm going to rip you to shreds!" Unluckily for Mr. Joan, the thief was not alone on this one. Neska's hand raised, Joan flew backwards, and a loud slap resonated in the street. "That was for everyone!" Was what she shouted before turning around and returning to Sirge. Sirge, who had already stood up, felt like giving Neska a thumbs-up for enacting justice upon the fool that did not appreciate the wondrous variety Allah provides. However, he had other matters to attend to, and with the long strides of a tall person he easily caught up to the red-haired girl. "Oi, my servant said I was going to take care of you. You want to make her a liar?" His hand grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, and Neska caught up with them quickly. "Now then, what should I do with you..."

"My lord could use another maid, since his antics are always tiring me out. Though, it might enforce the rumors even further." Neska, with a bright smile not showing a speck of the mischief she was up to, made a suggestion.

"Yes, yes. I get it. I hang around with a lot of girls. So what? It's not like a reject has much else to do in the palace." Sirge seemed hung up on that point, but his eyes held a glint that didn't signify being up to any good. "But, reducing the load on you does sound like a good idea... Hey girl, what do you think? Is servitude for life a good punishment?"

Emmi Emmi

Robin
Robin covered her ears, which were concealed by her hood, "No... no no no.." She waited but nothing came, instead all she could hear was the grunts of men and clashing steel. Soon it stopped and the man approached her, covering her ears, she looked up, "Are you alright, ma'am? Are you hurt?" She was a bit hurt from being thrown to the ground by them.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine, but my butt hurts from being thrown down." She lowered her hood and her wolf-like ears flopped out and pointed up at about a 40 degree angle. They were about in the same spot as a human ear would be. She patted around her body, looking for her bow and finally saw it lying on the ground 10 feet away. She reached down to grab it, at first glance it didn't look like a bow, just a fancy staff, "Before you ask.. it's a bow. A magic one." She put in a special sheath on her back then looked at Artemis after about 15 second, her eyes widened and her face flushed red and ran to hide behind the tree, That was the first time I was so casual with someone...

She came out from behind the tree about 20 seconds later, her face still flushed, "S-Sorry.. I can usually hear people sneaking up on me.. I-I don't what happened this time but.." she bowed, "..th-thank you, sir."
Interacting: Emmi Emmi | Mentioned: None

f298955dab474e7674114da60be54df7--uniform-swords.jpg

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine, but my butt hurts from being thrown down." The woman said. She lowered her hood wolf-like ears flopped out and pointed up at about a 40 degree angle. They were about in the same spot as a human ear would be. Artemis stared at them for a long moment, until a conclusion came to him. She's part wolf. She patted around her body, as if she were looking for something. She reached down to grab a bow, at first glance it didn't look like a bow, just a fancy staff, "Before you ask.. it's a bow. A magic one."

"I didn't want to ask, because I don't care," he replied, coldly. She put in a special sheath on her back then looked at him. About fifteen seconds later, her eyes widened and her face flushed red and ran to hide behind the tree. Artemis rolled his eyes, and looked around for the sword Jason threw. While he was looking, she came out from behind the tree about 20 seconds later, her face still flushed, "S-Sorry.. I can usually hear people sneaking up on me.. I-I don't what happened this time but.." she bowed, "..th-thank you, sir."

"Don't mention it. Literally." He took his ribbon, and tied his long hair to a bun, and he bent down, looking for the sword. I swear to God, Jason, once I find your stupid sword, I will cut you to pieces with it for making me do this.

He then spotted something glistening behind a bunch of thin grass. He picked the object up, immediately feeling the cold metal on his fingertips. He pulled it up, and it was the sword. "Found it," he muttered. "Now, Jason, you better watch out," he stood up, and turned to the young wolf-girl. "Oi, Red Riding Hood, careful from now on."

And with that, he departed.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting with: Kumii Kumii

95d946ac708fba364a0ed6abca0b8355.jpg

The woman raised her hand, and Joan flew backwards, and a loud slap resonated in the street. "That was for everyone!" Ace stood silent for a moment, then bursted out laughing, slapping her knee. "Priceless! Oi, Joan, you should hope mah boi John isn't here! He would've drew a picture to keep the memory!" She sneered. The boy stood up, and with the long strides of a tall person he easily caught up to Ace.

OH FUCK. I'M SCREWED.

"Oi, my servant said I was going to take care of you. You want to make her a liar?" His hand grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, and Neska caught up with them quickly.

"Yep." Ace replied, being a smartass.

"Now then, what should I do with you..."

"You can let me go and pretend none of this happened."

"My lord could use another maid, since his antics are always tiring me out. Though, it might enforce the rumors even further." The lady, with a bright smile not showing a speck of the mischief she was up to, made a suggestion.

"Yes, yes. I get it. I hang around with a lot of girls. So what? It's not like a reject has much else to do in the palace."

Wait.

Lord.

Palace.

Oh... shit. I'm captured by a damn royal. "But, reducing the load on you does sound like a good idea... Hey girl, what do you think? Is servitude for life a good punishment?"

"Nope. Not at all. Maybe.. letting me go with the eternal 'guilt'? Yeah?" She suggested. She didn't give a fuck if he's a prince or what. She has a job to do. To steal but, uh.. yeah. "And plus, I don't do well being a servant," she added. "I'm... uh.. clumsy. I break things easily," she fibbed. She looked down at the ground for a long moment, and thought to herself, I also know all of the palace's tunnels. Plz don't kill me thx.
Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Last edited:
Totally not OP Robin
Robin looked at Artemis but didn't chase after him, she opened her mouth but was cut off by the sudden sound of rustling. Her right ear twitched and she could hear the faint talking of a couple of men, she recognized the voices. Scared, she ran up to catch up with Artemis, "Maybe I can follow you... at least back to town." Her ears were folded back, she was afraid of something, "You don't seem like the talkative type, so i won't say much or anything. I just... want some company for a bit." She avoided the reason why.

Her left ear twitched before a sound that Artemis could even hear was made, she took her bow from it's sheath and clutched it tightly. Though she was following Artemis she stayed a good distance behind him. Another rustle, Robin immediately drew her bow and the string formed and an arrow formed in the string, without even aiming she released it and the arrow went flying and struck something bushes to the right. She didn't even open her eyes to draw and fire an arrow at it, she shot it purely off her senses, "Did... did I kill it?"

Jacob and Leon's love dealings
Leon and Jacob stood outside waiting for the other who would come with them, "On the topic of crushes... it's pretty obvious your Raven has one on you." Leon's face didn't flush at this comment however.

"I can't focus on things like that right now." He's sure Raven can't hear them, "I have a lot of other things on my mind, so for me to worry about love... would cloud my judgement." Jacob nodded, "Even so, I can't ever tell her this. Is this selfish of me to let her to live in this delusion? Is this good for her?"

"I can't say for sure, milord. Perhaps you tell her what you really feel. She's a great person and loyal to you, knowing her, even if you did tell her, her standing towards you wouldn't change." Jacob reassured Leon and in the process realized something himself.

Leon chuckled, "I guess you're right, Jacob. I'll have to think about it."
Interacting: None | Mentioned: Emmi Emmi

Ruby.Rose.full.2146864.png

“Would you go with the young sire please? I believe that would be true to your heart`s content.”

Raven beamed and immediately nodded, happily. She looked around the room, and noticed the roses she were picking earlier. She smiled to herself, and grabbed the whole bouquet. I'll surprise him~ Once she did that, she started to skip all the way outside, with a huge smile on her face. She pulled up her red hood, and fixed her silver eyes ahead. Suddenly, she heard voices. Probably milord's friend... she thought. However, during the circumstances of the kingdom, she didn't trust this stranger. So, she hid behind a tree, and looked at the two. She then realized that the friend was none other than Jacob.

"On the topic of crushes... it's pretty obvious your Raven has one on you." Raven paused, and her ears perked up. Her cheeks flushed the color of the roses

"I can't focus on things like that right now. I have a lot of other things on my mind, so for me to worry about love... would cloud my judgement." Raven felt as though she were punched in the stomach. "Even so, I can't ever tell her this. Is this selfish of me to let her to live in this delusion? Is this good for her?"

"I can't say for sure, milord. Perhaps you tell her what you really feel. She's a great person and loyal to you, knowing her, even if you did tell her, her standing towards you wouldn't change." Raven's eyes teared up.

S-seriously?

Lord Leon didn't have the fucking balls to tell me to my face?
Leon chuckled, "I guess you're right, Jacob. I'll have to think about it."

Raven couldn't control herself, but she started to sob. She looked at the bouquet of roses in her hands... and threw it where it was visible to Leon. She then started to storm off far. When she reached far enough, she sat down in the grass, her eyes emotionless.

Like five years ago.

She took out the notebook from her pocket, and tears started to fall on the pages to where she opened it. Those pages were filled with hearts and drawings of Lord Leon with his name. Sobbing, she ripped the pages out, and threw it. Can't I forget all my memories now instead of in a few hours? She looked up at the sky, clutching the blood red hood over her head. She scoffed at herself. Ha... what an idiot. What was I? Crazy? Mentally ill? It's not like a noble or a royal would go with a servant or retainer...

Mentioned: Kumii Kumii Graysilver264 Graysilver264 || interacting with: Open

tumblr_mzp0vsO3291tpff5oo1_r1_500.gif

Leon's confused feelings
Leon sighed, "Anyways, even if we did, it may not--" He saw Raven storm off and drop some flowers, Were those... He reached down and picked them up. He stood there in silence.

"Milord, if I may... maybe it's not so much what you think, it's more what she thinks. It is truly unfortunate that she heard us, so maybe now... you have to tell her." Jacob said with his sincerest tone of voice. Leon clutched the bouquet, "I fucked up bad. Real bad." He loosened his grip and picked one from the bouquet and placed it in Mjölnir and closed it. He decided to follow after Raven, Damnit.. of all the times to show social clumsiness, Leon.

He saw her in some grass and approached her, "Raven, I--" He saw the pages of him in her notebook and his heart broke even more, She really felt this about me? He took a deep breath, "Raven, I have something I need to tell you." He placed a hand on her shoulder, flipped her around and embraced her, "I'm sorry. I.. I didn't know you felt this strongly about me." His voice was shaky, "I knew you liked me and Jacob only confirmed that you did." He let go of her, "You're an awesome friend.. you've done so much for me." Leon wiped a tear away, "I.. I do like you. You are great, I just... don't know how to feel right now. With everything going on, it's having a greater affect on my mind than I initially thought."

Leon felt horrible for not acting on his feelings, "I wanna keep you safe, that's why I said this would cloud my judgement. I know its your job to keep me safe, but you're human too.. I would hate lose you. I would be thinking about your safety rather than my soldiers'." Leon looked at Raven with teary eyes and a smile, "I'm so confused. I need you. I trust you, I would even let you hold Mjölnir. If you left me, it would be weird." Leon shook his head, "Sorry, if it's okay with you.. can we hold this off.. until this is all over and I can think clearly? I know, it's not what you wanna hear right now, but it's the best I can do without making any hasty moves."

Leon raised Mjölnir and showed Raven the single rose in it, "Though I promise.. I promise... when this is all over, I'll give you a straight answer and if I ever lose this rose, you can scold me, hit me or do whatever you want to me. This rose will signify that I won't ever lie to you again." Mjölnir was close to his heart, he would never part with it...

Rick

Rick had been used to these kind of situations, usually his students were the one testing him. Now Cerryl was the one who had touched him deeply. Rick always reacted with simple answers when his patience was tested. Now came a touching story, which Rick had honestly not expected. He did not know the stuff about vampires wanting to commit suicide. He had always been struggling to survive or helping nature survive. Life had been his thing, wanting death had not even crossed his mind.

Rick did know about goals, he had gone from a state of survival, to a state of obsessive curiousity about life, to protecting life and finally to teaching others about it. These goals had driven him to become who he was now and Rick was disappointed when Cerryl did not want to share his story further. He did want to know more, but respected Cerryl`s boundaries.

About the kingdom, Rick could not argue it had not been in many wars. Rick also knew that prince Leon would never fight without reason. He was a fair man and of course he knew that Leon was a good choice if you wanted to follow anyone.

When Cerryl`s question came, Rick had to think. "Of course I forgive you, I am touched by your story. My tale is probably not as long as yours, but it has made me who I am. I have been forced to value life, it can be fragile, sick or even twisted and evil, but it is still life. I want to protect it, let it flourish in it`s own unique way. I want to teach others to do the same, together. I believe that unity is the key towards solving many problems, those who are ready to adventure, learn and fight for life with me are in my heart, always. For those people, I would go through any hellfire." Rick stopped for a moment, contemplating on his heartfelt speech and decided he had to say this because he wanted to inspire Cerryl to cherish his time on this earth.

"Cerryl, I am looking forward to meeting again and talking about your mission. For now I will catch up with the prince and Raven and I do not think that they are ready to trust you fully yet. Our paths might cross again, untill then I wish you a good journey." Rick reached out for a handshake after this, ready to catch his friends up before they arrived at the local market. Ready to continue his own journey with another story in his heart.

@thatguyoverthere

89d.jpg_large

"Raven, I have something I need to tell you." Raven was snapped out of her thoughts as he placed a hand on her shoulder, flipped her around and embraced her, "I'm sorry. I.. I didn't know you felt this strongly about me." His voice was shaky. Raven's cheeks flushed and she looked down. "I knew you liked me and Jacob only confirmed that you did." He let go of her, "You're an awesome friend.. you've done so much for me." Leon wiped a tear away, and Raven felt something prick her heart. "I.. I do like you. You are great, I just... don't know how to feel right now. With everything going on, it's having a greater affect on my mind than I initially thought."

Raven sniffled, and looked at him. "I wanna keep you safe, that's why I said this would cloud my judgement. I know its your job to keep me safe, but you're human too.. I would hate lose you. I would be thinking about your safety rather than my soldiers'." Leon looked at Raven with teary eyes and a smile, "I'm so confused. I need you. I trust you, I would even let you hold Mjölnir. If you left me, it would be weird." Raven reached out, and wiped a tear from his eye, her own eyes over flowing with tears. "Sorry, if it's okay with you.. can we hold this off.. until this is all over and I can think clearly? I know, it's not what you wanna hear right now, but it's the best I can do without making any hasty moves."

Raven nodded. "I'm okay with it..." she looked down at the grass. She then noticed Leon raising Mjölnir and showed Raven the single rose in it, "Though I promise.. I promise... when this is all over, I'll give you a straight answer and if I ever lose this rose, you can scold me, hit me or do whatever you want to me. This rose will signify that I won't ever lie to you again." A tear fell from Raven's eye. And another. And another. She chuckled. "That's sweet of you, Lord Leon," she smiled to herself. However, her smile immediately dimmed a bit.

I... ripped those pages. How can I guarantee that I'd remember this promise? Or even him? She looked down at the grass. "Lord.. Leon... there's something I want to tell you."

It's now or never. He'd understand, right? What she has? If she forgets? She started to open her mouth, but her vision went hazy. Her eyes went droopy. And, before she knew it, her memory was just... a blank slate. Clean, crisp paper.

Her head then fell onto Leon's shoulder, and she was asleep.
Mentioned: N/A || interacting with: Kumii Kumii

Last edited:
Leon's dream
Leon felt scared at first but he remembered the note that slipped out of Raven's pocket earlier and the one phrase that had caught his attention. He laid her gently on the grass and looked for every piece of torn page. Leon began to talk to her as if she was awake, "I understand. I remembered the note. The one you got so embarrassed about. It all makes sense." After collecting all the pieces, "They all help you.. don't they?" He began putting the ripped pieces together like a puzzle, his voice was calm. "I don't know how they help you. You gave it away that they are important to you with how you acted, so I made an assumption."

After about 15 minutes of Leon piecing the pieces together, he picked up Mjölnir, "You know, Mjölnir has some pretty amazing spells. One such spell, is a mend spell. But it's not a healing spell, with it, I can put broken objects back together." He waved his hand over the paper and it was like new. He stared at it for a minute, his face hardened, "I will keep my promise." Leon had realized something, "HOLY SHIT!! I've gone crazy! I'm talking to myself." He placed the now mended piece of paper in her hand and went to lay down and soon fell asleep himself. Mjölnir was in his hand as was the rose.

Leon was in his deep sleep under the shade of a tree, when he began tossing, "N-no.." He mumbled...

4 years ago..
Leon stood before Hal, Hal looking Leon with anger and disgust, "Father, I don't agree with your methods! There's no need--" Leon was cutoff by Hal's sudden outburst.

"Enough! My own son betrays me. There can only be one punishment for betrayal." Hal rose his trident in the air ready to strike Leon. He brought the trident directly to Leon. A blurred figure jumped in front of the weapon as it struck, blood splattered on Leon's armor, "NO!!!!" Leon rushed to it's side and began crying, "NOOO!!! Wake up!! Please!! Don't die!!!" Leon's bloodcurdling scream pierced the air and was cut off when he woke up..

Leon shot up and hit his head on a low hanging branch, "Ah! Shit.. that hurt.." Rubbing his head, Leon looked momentarily gloom but this was cut short when he went to check on Raven.

Last edited:
11c2257e548adb5430315c1a8f44a2b9.png

Laughter pierced through the air like knives slicing butter. A group sitting on the grass laughed, and cheered on some beer. "Oi... Rey.. for a fourteen year old, you sure can kill!" More laughter. A girl with stormy silver eyes laughed. Her long black hair behind her. "Hahahaha! Men, you see, that's how things are done in this business!" She lifted her glass. "Pour me another mug, Richard!"

"She's just like her parents!" The men started to chuckle and poured the fourteen year old some more beer. She then stood up on the bench, and looked up at the full moon. She lifted her glass and her left hand. "Now, men, us, the most feared terrorist group, the Roses--will rule this kingdom. Next? THE WORLD! CHEERS!"

"YEAHHHH! CHEERS!"

Rey sat back down, and took a long, delicious sip from her mug. "You know, us Roses are the best!" Rey grinned. "Why, thank you. That's a compliment, since my parents have been leaders of this group since a long time ago." She paused, and glanced at her best friend, Lola Murray, who was wearing cat-ear headbands. "We have the best recruits," she smiled at her. She looked at Richard. "The best fighters," she finger gunned him. "And best of all--" she pointed to herself. "You all have the best leader!"

"AYYYY!" And with that, the group started to eat. "Excuse me, Miss Rose," one of the men started. "Hm?"

"Well, I was wondering, when do we attack the palace? You said we would be able to today!"

"Yeah!"

"I want to kill some kings!"

Rey held out her palm. "Silence! We will attack after we eat!"

"Yeah!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Raven awoke with a start, huffing. Wh-who were they? She questioned. Why did I dream about them? She looked around the area. Where... am I? She looked at the ground, then back up. She groaned. Who... am I? She questioned. She slowly got up, her feet a bit wobbly. She also spotted a man with blonde hair sleeping underneath the tree near her. Who's that?

She looked around, then heard a sharp gasp. She looked to her right, and noticed an old woman staring at her, eyes wide. Her eye brows furrowed and she approached her. "YOU BITCH!" She yelled at Raven. Raven cringed. "Uhm... ma'am, do I know you?"

"Don't give me that shit, you bitch! Because of you, my son died in his teen years! YOU MURDERER!" She spat on her, and proceeded to walk away. Raven stood there, stunned. Wh-what?

Mentioned: Kumii Kumii || Interacting With: Open

The death of Leon...?
Leon made his way to Raven, she looked confused and a woman approached her. The old woman yelled at her for murdering someone, What? Murder? He approached Raven, "Hey.. Raven... how're you feeling?" He said, partially aware of what Raven just went through, "Should I arrest that woman?" He joked with a smile. He had no idea how to react at this moment. It was like he too lost all of his social functions but not really because he held together, he waited for Raven to answer but before she could, a sword came flying right next to Raven. Missing Raven entirely but hitting Leon in the shoulder, right in the gap where his shoulder armor didn't connect with his chestplate.

Leon was thrown back by the sudden force of a literal sword stabbing his shoulder, he stumbled back and clutched the blade and groaned before falling to his knees. He ripped the sword from his shoulder. Mjölnir on the ground below him and the rose sticking out, blood from the wound dripping onto the rose and cover, "Hehe... well shit.. this puts a damper in my day." To his surprise, no-one came out to finish him, they left him to bleed out. Leon eventually blacked out from the blood loss of blood from his shoulder wound, but before he did, "Raven... use... Mjölnir..." Mjölnir, at this point, was glowing brightly and it began to fade. Remember when I said Mjölnir was close to his heart? I meant that literally and figuratively.

It was this point, Mjölnir flipped open on it's own to a page with a spell Raven could recite...

eb4.jpg

"Hey.. Raven... how're you feeling?"

Raven turned around and noticed the blonde boy walk towards her and ask her how she was feeling. She raised her eyebrow at him, a bit puzzled. Ra...ven? Is that my name? She blinked. And... who's he? "Should I arrest that woman?" He joked with a smile. Wh..wha? Arrest? For... what? How can he arrest someone without power? Unless... he's law enforcement? Possibly a royal? Raven opened her mouth to respond, but before she could, a sword came flying right next to Raven. Missing Raven entirely but hitting Blondie in the shoulder, right in the gap where his shoulder armor didn't connect with his chest plate. Raven's eyes widened and she gaped.

He was thrown back by the sudden force of a literal sword stabbing his shoulder, he stumbled back and clutched the blade and groaned before falling to his knees. He ripped the sword from his shoulder. Raven immediately ran to his aid. "A-are you okay... sir?" she asked him, not knowing that's Leon. "Hehe... well shit.. this puts a damper in my day. Raven... use... Mjölnir..." Raven gasped, and alarmed, she looked around. What's a... Mjolnir? A book, at this point, was glowing brightly and it began to fade. Raven looked at the book, eyes wide. "Wh-wha..? How do I...? S-stay with me! I--uh--"

It was this point, Mjölnir flipped open on it's own to a page with a spell Raven could recite.

Raven wasted no timed. She picked the book up, Leon's head in her lap. "O-okay.." she looked at the spell. She swallowed her spit. No time to hesitate. I have to help him...

Whoever he is.

She quickly took a deep breath, and started to recite the spell. After she was done, she looked at Leon, hopeful. "A-are you alright, sir? Should I take you to a doctor?"

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Kumii Kumii

Leon's grievous wound
As soon as Raven recited the spell, black tendrils began to wrap themselves around her arms. They began to pulse, she didn't feel any pain however but she did suddenly feel drained of magic energy. Once the book was done and slammed itself shut and hovered over Leon's unconscious body, it then began to spin slowly and a magic circle form, one that was dark and from it, streams of magic energy poured into Leon. When it was done with that, it returned the rest of the borrowed energy back to Raven.

The sudden spike of energy caused him to wake up, only slowly though, he heard Raven's question, "No.. I'm not. A healer would be fine. The process you just witnessed only numbed the pain a bit." Mjölnir shot into Leon's hand, rose still in the pages and he handed Mjölnir to Raven, "Here.. hold on to this please?" Leon pressed his free hand into the sword wound, "As you can see... I have my hands full right now." He weakly chuckled then coughed violently, "Besides.. I--" He cut himself off then thought of something different, "You seem like a person I can trust." Leon was a bit shocked though, Sir? He thought as they headed off, "I guess I should re--" he cleared his throat, "Uhm... I mean introduce myself, I am Prince Leon of this Kingdom. Crown Prince to the throne and on a personal vendetta for my father." Leon nearly tripped but he he held on to Raven's shoulder and groaned, "Ah.. shit.. stupid assassins..."

Sirge and Neska

While Neska managed to keep a straight face during Ace's (rather pathetic) struggle to convince them that she didn't need a punishment, Sirge couldn't help but chuckle at the scene. Not that brilliant, not that cunning, would probably sell me out in a heartbeat were she threatened under pressure of death, and has the convenient title as scum of society that nobody would pay particular mind to - perfect. This is exactly what I needed. With a bright smile, Sirge finally put a stop to his chuckling. "No, no. I'm absolutely convinced that 'eternal guilt' is not a heavy enough punishment. I'm not a fan of lobbing off heads, though, so how about we take you to the palace so that we can discuss what we should do to ensure that you never need to perform these dull crimes again?" Without needing to ask for her, Neska came over and took firm hold of Ace, allowing Sirge to let go of her with peace of mind. "Don't worry, my lord tells the truth - he won't be taking any actions that will harm you. In fact, I think there will be an offer of interest to you." Neska whispered this into Ace's ear, having a decent idea of the mischief she was dealing with this time.

Emmi Emmi

Ruby.Rose.full.2110402.png

The boy then started to wake up, and slowly, answered Raven's question. "No.. I'm not. A healer would be fine. The process you just witnessed only numbed the pain a bit." The tome shot into Leon's hand, rose still in the pages and he handed it to Raven. She cringed, but accepted it. "Here.. hold on to this please?" Leon pressed his free hand into the sword wound, making Raven wince. "As you can see... I have my hands full right now." He weakly chuckled then coughed violently. "Besides.. I--" He cut himself off. Raven raised her eyebrow. He then proceeded to talk. "You seem like a person I can trust." They then started to head off, in search of a healer.

"I guess I should re--" he cleared his throat, "Uhm... I mean introduce myself, I am Prince Leon of this Kingdom. Crown Prince to the throne and on a personal vendetta for my father." Leon nearly tripped but he he held on to Raven's shoulder and groaned, "Ah.. shit.. stupid assassins..."

Raven held up and lent him support, still processing everything. He's a prince? And I didn't greet him? Oh... oh god! That's embarrassing! "Ah! Sorry I didn't bow down, your highness... I would've, but you would've fallen and hit your head.." the very image of a cracked open head made her shudder. "My name's Ra... Ra..." She paused. Wait... what was that name he said earlier? R...Rey? Rah? Rose? Ruby? Ummmmmm....

"Well... to be honest... I don't know my own name.. kind of retarded, don't you think?" she silently chuckled to herself. "But, no offense, Prince Leon, but, if assassins are lurking around, shouldn't you go somewhere safer? I mean, I'm pretty sure taking down a girl would be a piece of cake for them. Don't you have retainers or something with you?"

She hoped that that was the case, and that his retainers were somewhere hiding, and stealthily following him, however, a crowd had gotten her attention.

"After two years... they're finally active? I was just about to feel safe..."

"I heard they disbanded their group because their leader was injured and no where to be found."

"Really!?"

"I heard that they're leader was a fourteen year old girl."

Raven then noticed what they were crowding around. They were crowding around a house, with the windows and doors smashed and damaged. On the wall, there was a bloody rose symbol. Someone from the crowd whispered, "Damn those Roses."

ba2964bda04d3e21b613540cfd1685ec.png

blake_belladonna___v4_by_einlee-daldwys.jpg

The hazelnut eyed female stared blankly at the wall, along with the crowd. This'll get Rey's attention, she thought to herself, coyly smiling to herself. Since no one knows the Roses' faces, the girl was able to blend in with the crowd. She heard a man whistle at her, and talk with his friends. "Damn.. look at those tits.." one said to his friend. "I know right.. damn.."

"Men," the girl said in a sweet voice, walking towards them. "Would you like a drink?" Both of them lit up in hope. "O-of course!" She then motioned them to follow her, and they did so. She walked to a very dark area with no people whatsoever. The men looked around, grinning at each other.

"Don't expect anything, dullards," she said, her sweet demeanor gone. Her sweet voice was replaced with a stone-cold voice and a hard, alarming stare. "Wh-why else did you lead us here?" The woman grinned. "Because then, no one would I know I murdered you."

She unsheathed her sword--a handmade weapon by Rey's family--and sliced the boys before they could say anything. Blood splattered everywhere. The floor, the walls, and on her cheek. "Tch. Pathetic scum of society," she muttered, wiping her cheek. She then bent down, and started to draw the Roses' symbol on the ground with their blood, along with a note.

This is where pervert scum of society belong.

In Hell.

She sighed, and stood back up, sheathing her weapon, and calmly walking away, cleaning the blood off herself and her sword. While walking, she passed Raven and Leon, and accidentally brushed her shoulder on Raven. "Sorry," she muttered, not looking back, and continued to pace off.

She looked up at the sky. Rey Rose.. I'll find you.

Mentioned: Kumii Kumii || Interacting With: Open

Last edited:
Leon's inglorious start to a rebellion

Leon looked at Raven, not responding to any of her statements. They finally had stopped to look at a rose in blood on the wall. Leon stood up straight as if almost forgetting he was wounded, on his face was the angriest expression he ever had, "More innocent people have died." He then turned to face the crowd that had gathered, he looked over the crowd. Pissed. There was a glint in his eyes, "All this talk of rebellion. All MY talk of rebellion. Yet what do I have to show for it? Not a damn thing." He pointed behind him to the bloody rose symbol, "THIS was the last straw. Whoever did this incurred my wrath. NO MORE INNOCENT LIVES WILL BE TAKEN!" Leon lowered his head, "I will not ask any of you to lay down your lives for what may seem like an empty cause. I will not ask any of you give up your seemingly peaceful lives for me. I WILL ask you to help me defend this Kingdom from the terror of people like this!" He once again pointed to the rose symbol, "Those of you that want to fight! Raise your sword! Raise your staff! Raise your head! Help me rid this world of my Fa-- the King. Follow your Crown Prince!" He finished his speech only to be met by momentary silence and the few scattered murmurs.

Leon stood, unfazed by the silence, his ground. The silence was interrupted by the sudden uproar of cheering, "Yeah! We wanna fight!" Said some random guy in the crowd. Leon teared up, then let loose a big smile before panting and grabbing his shoulder in pain, "Ah.. damnit... I forgot.." From the crowd, a healer ran up to Leon, "My Prince, hold still. Let me heal you." The healer hovered his rod over his wound and green magic emanated from it. The wound itself began to close until all that was left was a scar. Leon stood up, still a bit woozy and thanked the healer with a bow, "My sincerest thanks, healer." The healer waved his hand dismissively,

"Your speech really sparked a fire in their hearts. They gather their weapons as we speak. I haven't seen this town this lively since.. well.. at least 15 years ago. When this was the prime trade route for most goods that reached the Capitol." said the healer, looking out on the many people scattering and gathering weapons.

Leon was surprised then he remembered, "Oh right, this was the gateway town to the Capitol. What is it called again? Altreea?" The healer nodded then departed, "We wanna restore the peace.. just like you." Leon nodded and approached Raven, "You asked if I had any retainers. I do. Two of them and I was with of them for the whole trip here. In fact..." He rubbed his head, "It was my fault we even had to travel here from the forest."
Interacting: Emmi Emmi | Mentioned: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Graysilver264 Graysilver264

Last edited:
13398873_607675639401932_916466292_n.jpg

"More innocent people have died." Raven looked at the wall, as if she were in a trance. Her head started to spin, and she felt a wash of deja vu. What does... that mean? She glanced at Leon, who looked very pissed. There was a glint in his eyes, "All this talk of rebellion. All MY talk of rebellion. Yet what do I have to show for it? Not a damn thing." He ppointed behind him to the bloody rose symbol. "THIS was the last straw. Whoever did this incurred my wrath. NO MORE INNOCENT LIVES WILL BE TAKEN!" Leon lowered his head, "I will not ask any of you to lay down your lives for what may seem like an empty cause. I will not ask any of you give up your seemingly peaceful lives for me. I WILL ask you to help me defend this Kingdom from the terror of people like this!" He once again pointed to the rose symbol, "Those of you that want to fight! Raise your sword! Raise your staff! Raise your head! Help me rid this world of my Fa-- the King. Follow your Crown Prince!" He finished his speech only to be met by momentary silence and the few scattered murmurs. Raven immediately felt her cheeks warm, and her lips form a coy smile. She felt something warm in her chest, and a butterfly feeling in her stomach. What.. is this?

Leon stood, unfazed by the silence, his ground. The silence was interrupted by the sudden uproar of cheering, "Yeah! We wanna fight!" Said some random guy in the crowd. Leon teared up, then let loose a big smile before panting and grabbing his shoulder in pain. Raven gasped and immediately went to his aid. "Ah.. damnit... I forgot.." How do you forget an injury? (Heh.. Raven has no idea) From the crowd, a healer ran up to Leon, "My Prince, hold still. Let me heal you." The healer hovered his rod over his wound and green magic emanated from it. The wound itself began to close until all that was left was a scar. Raven's eyes widened in wonder. Leon stood up, still a bit woozy and thanked the healer with a bow. "My sincerest thanks, healer." The healer waved his hand dismissively,

"Your speech really sparked a fire in their hearts. They gather their weapons as we speak. I haven't seen this town this lively since.. well.. at least 15 years ago. When this was the prime trade route for most goods that reached the Capitol." said the healer, looking out on the many people scattering and gathering weapons. Raven was amazed that so many people were encouraged. She shyly dug a small hole in dirt with her shoe, looking down. She felt a bit stupid since she didn't even know what the fuss was about.

"Oh right, this was the gateway town to the Capitol. What is it called again? Altreea?" Where did I hear that name before..? Deja vu? Again? The healer nodded then departed, "We wanna restore the peace.. just like you." Leon nodded and approached Raven, "You asked if I had any retainers. I do. Two of them and I was with of them for the whole trip here. In fact..." He rubbed his head, "It was my fault we even had to travel here from the forest."

Raven shook her head. "It isn't your fault. You must've had a reason." She paused. Her face then flushed since she was talking so informally. She quickly bowed down. "Ah! Sorry Your Highness... I--uh-- GAH!!!" she slipped and fell in the mud. Her head's impact should've hurt, but it hurt a bit too much due to her injury from two years ago. Her scythe immediately slipped out.

"Ow ow...." she muttered, rubbing her hand on her head. She then felt something. A huge... scar. A very large scar across her head. It was hidden in her hair, though. She blinked, wincing from her fingertips brushing the scar.

She then retrieved her scythe, then realized something. A small rose symbol on it. She squinted, looking at it. She looked back up at the wall with the bloody rose, then back down. Her knees scraped, she picked it up, and stood up.

"Um, Prince Leon, doesn't this look like that?" she pointed at the symbol. She then held it up showing it to him. "I'm guessing this is mine, since it dropped from my pocket. Question, is the person who created that symbol a weapon-company?"

Last edited:
In-formalities and Betrayal
Leon smiled, "You're right.. I did have a reason." Leon chuckled a bit, "You're just like me, don't worry. Don't be so formal." Leon watched as Raven fell, "Raven, are you--" He was cut off, the symbol Raven held and the question she asked. His eyes widened from shock and he took a step back, "You.. you were one of them?" His smile was gone and his tone was all too serious, but he immediately shook his head of the idea, She's been with me for.. years... there's no way... Leon was all too suddenly conflicted with thoughts, "I... I don't know." He snatched Mjölnir from Raven and turned to quickly walk away, Was I fool to trust her? Was I a fool to-- He shook his head, his tome was reacting to his confusion and was glowing rather softly, I need to give her a chance to explain... He stopped where he was, "Raven, could you... could you explain how you have that symbol on your scythe?" he said without turning to face her, "I need you to tell me now... can... can I trust anymore?" He asked.

Jacob found Leon, "Milor--" He stopped and saw Leon with a darkened look, he arrived before he finished question, Trust? What... happened? Jacob looked at Raven, "Lady Raven, are you alright? I had heard Leon riled this town so I came to find him.." Jacob had a confused look, "What... what even happened?" Leon looked at Jacob and was snapped out of his state, "What? Jacob?" He looked around, I was overcome... but with what? Leon felt a sting in his heart, Oh.. was it betrayal? He turned to Raven, "Sorry, but.. I do still need to know... can I trust you?" He was fully aware of the questions he asked and still needed those answers.

Last edited:
13398873_607675639401932_916466292_n.jpg

At Raven’s question, his eyes widened from shock and he took a step back, "You.. you were one of them?" His smile was gone and his tone was all too serious. Raven blinked, and raised her eyebrow.

“One of who?” She asked. She didn’t know who the Roses were. "I... I don't know." He snatched Mjölnir from Raven, which caused her to wince, and hold her hands together, feeling a bit of pain from the large, and heavy tome being snatched out of her hand. Leon then turned to quickly walk away, but he stopped where he was.

"Raven, could you... could you explain how you have that symbol on your scythe?" he said without turning to face her, "I need you to tell me now... can... can I trust anymore?" He asked. Raven, still rubbing her hands together, felt something prick her heart, and slowly shove it in. Tears burned at the back of her eyes. What.. is this feeling?

I don’t know, Prince Leon. I don’t even understand what the symbol even stands for. I don’t really know what the fuss is about..” is paused, letting Leon’s question sink in.

Suddenly, she notice a man walk towards them. "Milor--" He stopped and saw Leon with a darkened look, he arrived before he finished question. The man looked at Raven, which caused her look behind herself, wondering if he was talking to someone behind her. "Lady Raven, are you alright? I had heard Leon riled this town so I came to find him.." he had a confused look, "What... what even happened?" Raven cocked her head to her side. “Um.. excuse me, but, do I know you?” She asked. “And... Lady Raven?” She paused. “Is... that my name—“

"What? Jacob?" Leon cut her off, and looked around. He turned to Raven, "Sorry, but.. I do still need to know... can I trust you?" He was fully aware of the questions he asked and still needed those answers.

“...trust? No offense, but... didn’t we just meet? It wouldn’t be wise to just trust someone you just..” she trailed off, not wanting to get in trouble for her loud mouth. She felt something in her eyes and in her heart. Before she knew it, tears had overflown her face. It was as if it was a large tsunami. Why am I upset that His Highness asked if I’m trustworthy....? I don’t even know him.. or did I?

She looked up at him. “Anyway...” she felt a sharp pain across her head, but she tried to ignore it. However, she grimaced, and her eyes were squinted. She bowed down to both the man and Leon. “I.. think I should head off now, your highness...” she trailed off.

I need to know where I am. Who I am. What’s going on. Right now... nothing makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back