• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King's War (Open) - The Main Story

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1522879927863.png
32c06bb88712df15d9f803983e32066b.jpg

The long haired ten year old cocked her head to her side at an empty field. "Five..." her father started, "four.. three... two.. ONE!" That's when the chaos happened. The child lunged at her father, scythe in hand, and started to swing. Her father had a larger scythe, but it was black. They started to swing, use martial arts, anything at all. The fight lasted for hours and hours, and her father barely had a scratch. Rey? She had multiple scratches and bruises.

Gaping for air, she held out a small palm, and fell to her knees. Her father smirked, and helped her up. "You can never defeat ol' Johnny Boy~" The silver eyed girl rolled her eyes. "Oh, please, I'll beat you one day, Dad!" John laughed, and picked up his daughter, lifting her up in his strong arms. He looked around, and whispered in little Rey's ear, "I believe you should beat your future husband. Bring them down by seducing them--" BANG. "Ouch!" John turned around, to discover a woman with short black hair and red eyes with a long white cape.

"John.. what did I hear you say to our daughter?"

"FUUU---"

John started to run in circles. "SaVe mE, rEy! sAvE mE!!!11" Rey grinned, and dodged it, leaving his father visible. "Nah~ I'll just let Mom kill you and eat your guts for supper."

"You're so mean Rey ;-;" Rey grinned, and watched the married couple run around in circles, laughing. She heard a boy's footsteps come closer, and ruffle Rey's hair. "How's everything, Rey?" She turned a bit, and noticed her older brother. "Good..." she said. He smiled, warmly. "Great! Mom! Dad! I'm leaving! Go have fun in your bedroom!" Their mom started to blush a bright red, and their father had a perfect lenny face. "Oh? Su--" The mom yelled, "S-stop, John!" Laughter echoed the air, and left Rey very confused.

----
Leon and his father had returned from a diplomatic journey to Timidora, "Father, why do we make this journey every year?" Hal heartily laughed, "Well, that is a complicated matter right now, my son." Leon looked rather confused, "I see. Say, father, why did Sirge not come with us?" Hal's expression changed to that of seriousness, "That... is also a complicated matter." Leon's expression was even more confused, he didn't understand at the time why father never brought Sirge with them anywhere. Leon didn't know he was the kingdom favorite. As they arrived home, Leon had a stroll through the castle grounds and noticed a box of chocolates, "Hmm? Could these.." Leon did remember it was Valentine's Day, however he couldn't be certain it was Rey. He picked them up and inspected them, he opened the box and took one then ate it, "If I die... at least I'm dying knowing these were damn good chocolates."

Leon sat on a small water bridge, swinging his feet and watching the water beneath him flow into the larger river just a few feet away. He enjoyed the peace the river brought with it, the river was wide enough to allow shallow water ships through, so merchants liked to use the river as a means to cross the country. It was the only river in Altreea that could allow for such trading methods to be used as it maintained a constant depth of about 1 meter deep.
----

Last edited:
Richard Crazord
25 year old former marquis of the far western city of Trost, Sirge faction
"Yo, Leon." A man stepped out from the crowd that quickly gathered with his hand raised high and a smile on his face, only having taken a minute to get there. His dark brown hair was messily cut, and his kind expression and slim figure didn't tell of his position as a marquis typically charged with defending the country. A huge, black bow that seemed a bit too powerful for his physique was on his back, unstrung. "Oh, right." With a realization, his face stiffened and he lowered himself into a kneeling position in one fluid movement, lowering his head to Leon. "Forgive me, my lord. I'm afraid I'm too used to talking with your brother and yourself as a friend, that I forgot our current positions." He stood up, looking at Leon with a smile once again. "And speaking of that troublesome brother of yours, that misandrist finally sent me off, saying something like 'I have Neska, Genovia, and Serena, so go make yourself useful to that dumbass who only has burdens and Rick.' I bring with me 12 other nobles of varying rank, and our personal armies amounting to 200 magic cavalry, 60 heavy infantry, and 40 of my finest Rangers. Your brother also provided us with two carts of gold, and a message: 'don't spend all of these assets in one place.' Every part of this caravan -" As if pre-planned, everyone that could hear Richard knelt down the same way he had a moment before. "- Everyone and everything here is yours to use. We're all traitors now, so we have nowhere else to go anyways. Your brother was quite evil in that regard, sent us away with some royal guard in a violent breakup of sorts."

Kumii Kumii

Leon, Elizabeth, Jacob and Robin all walk into a bar...
Leon stared in disbelief, An entire army... at my command? "Uh..." Leon was at a loss for words but quickly snapped himself back into reality, "Right, uhm, I suppose you are to setup within Greeva. Fortify the town with weapons and towers posting long-range mages within them. We will also setup guard patrols for the town, we'll set up Greeva as a fortification. You'll start with the towers, after that you'll begin to reinforce the already existing wall." Leon looked at Richard, "Richard, I give you command of the operations, it's time we start setting up camp. You have enough gold there, so costs shouldn't be a problem I'm assuming. I'm gonna go find Jacob." With that he rode off, into the town.

"Is Jacob really here?" Elizabeth asked, "Indeed, he is. There's actually something very important I must speak to him about." Elizabeth nodded, her face softened, I'm glad he's safe, he's been with Lord Leon all this time, there's no-one safer you could be with. Leon walked around upon Elizabeth's horse and eventually ran into Jacob along with a young girl, "Ah, Jacob, here you are."

Jacob looked around and saw Leon, "Lord Leon..." he saw Elizabeth with him, "Lady Elizabeth! What are you doing here?" Robin looked utterly confused, but remained silent. Elizabeth noticed the girl, "Cheating on me are we, Mr. Jacob?" Robin's and Jacob's faces both flushed red, "Wha- No! We just ran into each other! I swear!" Robin was next to Jacob, nodding furiously, "Wait... you two are..?" Jacob looked at Robin, "No! no no! We're just friends!"

Elizabeth puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms, "Damn, friendzoned by Jacob." Jacob furiously looked between Robin and Elizabeth and let out a defeated sigh to which Leon heartily chuckled at. Leon dismounted the horse and put a hand on Jacob's shoulder, "Don't worry, friend. I know the troubles of the woman variety." Leon motioned for Jacob to follow him, "Say, Jacob, you ever get the feeling you've met someone before?" Jacob gave Leon a quick glance, "Well, yes, I suppose we all have... why do you ask, milord?" Leon sighed, "Well, recently, I've been having.. well, the best way to describe it is flashbacks. Someone named 'Rey'.. but I can't remember the face at all. All I know is that they were my childhood friend." Jacob nodded, "I see, the best way to deal with this is to let it run it's course. I'm sure by the end of it, you'll have your answer." Leon smiled and nodded.

Leon then gave Jacob a smug look, "Now then... you have woman troubles." Jacob looked back and saw a shy Robin and an eccentric Elizabeth and turned back with a look of complete fear, "Gods, help me... it's not the girl I'm worried about... it's Lady Elizabeth.." Leon patted Jacob's back, "Go get 'em, tiger." Jacob gave Leon a nasty look, "I hate you, milord."

"No you don't." Leon replied before mounting Eliabeth's horse once more then turning around and heading back to Raven's and Rick's location.
Interacting: None | Mentioned: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Graysilver264 Graysilver264 Emmi Emmi

Sirge
What an odd child. Sirge had started walking away when he heard her refusal, but quickly stopped when she changed her mind. "It's a huge trouble. The worst trouble you could possibly give me. You should really just let me pay. It's not like going to a decent tavern with a pretty lady who deserves the treat would burn a hole in my pocket, anyways." Sirge looked back, grinning as he gestured for her to follow him and continued walking forward. He took note of all the tiny things about her behavior, and figured out that she was a retired soldier, or someone who abandoned military training early but took the behavior it encouraged a little too close to heart. He wasn't sure which, but he leaned far enough to the prior option to assume she was a retiree. Even if he was wrong, hopefully she'd reflexively correct him and put a crack in her way too stiff behavior. "You're way too literal. Is every soldier like you after they retire? Call me Veil, alright? It's my preferred name, but I can't get anyone to call me it. It'd be very nice of you to do so." Sirge tapped his chin for a moment, getting an idea. "Ah, maybe... Let's make it simple, that's an order to call me Veil. There. No need to think about the complicated contradictions of the world and which option is the lesser evil. Isn't getting told things nice?" Sirge looked back, genuinely curious about what response she would have. He was prodding an area most people don't have to prod, so he wasn't exactly sure what would happen. All he knew was that the formalities were rubbing him the wrong way.

Emmi Emmi

Hal succumbs to the Demon inside and Lydia does some things
Lydia stood at attention in front of Hal, "My King, I am here, as requested." Hal sat down and nodded, "Good, I have a mission for you. Go to that wretched town of Greeva, do some scouting for me. Find out where my dear Prince is at and report back with what's going on." Lydia bowed and left swiftly. A sharp pain hit Hal and he fell from his throne and clutched the left side of his face, 'I grow tireseome of waiting..' A voice said in Hal's body, it wasn't Hal though. A wing sprouted from Hal's left side of his back, in fact his whole left side began to change into something for demonic. A fang replace his canine on his left side in his mouth, his left eyes was more reptilian and pure red. As much as Hal resisted, this was battle was wasn't winning, a dark energy pulsed from his agonized body on the ground, another sprouted from his right side this time, Hal screamed in agony, a scream which resonated through the halls and sounded more feral.

The transformation stopped though, two demonic wings, his left canine and left eyes all changed into something more demonic, "Ah... much better.." Hal stood up as if nothing has happened, but he wasn't in control of his movements. He flapped his wings and took flight, "Ahahahaha! What a nice body! The best decision I ever made!" He said in a low, guttural voice. As it turns out, he can't fly for long though, "Aw, I can't fly? I suppose it makes sense, I'm not fully in control yet." He made his left hand morph into one that more demonic, claws and everything, "Watch out you putrid world, Balmazar has returned."

Lydia hopped on a horse in the stables and took off for the town of Greeva.
Interactions: None | Mentions: None

A slight breeze was picking up on the otherwise pure spring day. The sun shone (?) on the grass, which delighted in the energy it gave. Rick watched his own grass which was holding down Raven. Raven seemed to lighten up to the weather and the medicine he had given her earlier. Her dreams had been steady for a little while now. Rick smiled at her, now that she was so peacefully asleep, he could see the weird innocence of a young girl in the spring of her life, which so often was swapped for her aggressive, murderous, obsessive, yet still weirdly playful side. Rick knew Raven was ready to be moved and picked her up, to start moving towards the more populated parts of the town.

While scouting the place around, he could see some of the people in training gear, bustling around with a little more vigor than their neighbours. Still from his experienced hunter`s eye, Rick saw people not accustomed with fighting spirit. These people were weak from a lack of luxury vitamins and were not used to standing up to their leaders. Rick could sense that these people were still uncomfortable from the soldiers of Hal still watching them, even though most of them would not bat an eye. These people were still scared but now something had given them hope. Still, some people were more experienced fighters and mages, those were easily recognizable. They were the ones giving Rick strange looks, because he was wearing a limb person. One of them walked up to him and introduced herself politely as Lila the fire mage, she seemed to have a spark of curiousity in her eyes and Rick recognized something he had missed in himself. When she asked, "What are you doing with her?". Rick wanted to explain his basic story first, telling her that she needed healing. But he chose differently this time, his own fire ignited by Lila`s. "This one is a fighter, if you try hard enough you can be like her. She is down for now, but with a little bit of my healing and a lot of her willpower she will be ready to fight for her cause soon. Train hard, Lila I will see you again."

This moment of inspiration took Rick`s mind back to Cerryl, of whom he did not know what he was doing around this time. Perhaps he had find his own reason to live here, perhaps he might not find it soon. Rick had found his in the people of this town, igniting his spark, warming his heart. The flower had sprouted as he approached their little broken hideout.

Interactions: None || Mentions That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Emmi Emmi

Last edited:
0331785864c3d1cbc29049b14b6a79d2.png

Violet.Evergarden.full.2085464.jpg
"It's a huge trouble. The worst trouble you could possibly give me. You should really just let me pay. It's not like going to a decent tavern with a pretty lady who deserves the treat would burn a hole in my pocket, anyways." The prince looked back, grinning as he gestured for her to follow him and continued walking forward. Eve slowly nodded and started to follow him, her posture straight, and looking at the back of his head.

"You're way too literal. Is every soldier like you after they retire? Call me Veil, alright? It's my preferred name, but I can't get anyone to call me it. It'd be very nice of you to do so."

The blonde female blinked, and cocked her head to her side. "Ah, maybe... Let's make it simple, that's an order to call me Veil. There. No need to think about the complicated contradictions of the world and which option is the lesser evil. Isn't getting told things nice?" She blinked when Sirge looked back. She nodded, and gave him a salute, her metal hands clanking and making noise. "I accept your order, Pri-- Veil," she said, almost calling him "Prince".

She dropped her "hand", since it felt really heavy. "My name is Eve," she said, blankly, pulling on her gloves, making sure they don't just drop down.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Users who are viewing this thread

Back