• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

King of Nowhere

200w.gif

I'm on the hunt for some new partners!

About Me

- My name is Alex. You may also call me Al.
- My pronouns are they/them.
- I'm 26.
- I live in the EST time zone. I tend to be most active in the evenings and late at night.
- I'm chronically ill, and my health is unpredictable. There will be days I can't respond. My response time will vary. Sometimes, I'll be able to respond multiple times a day. Other times, I may only be able respond a few times that week or even just once. If there's going to be an extended time I can't respond, I will try to make my partners aware of that.
- I have an associate's degree in creative writing, and I've been roleplaying on and off for about a decade.
- My average reply length is two to five paragraphs, but I can easily write more. It varies depending on how much my partner writes and what I have to work with.
- I write in third-person and past-tense.
- I'm most comfortable with playing LGBTQ+ characters, but I'm certainly not limited to them.
- I do all pairing types.
- When wanting someone to play a canon for my OC, I will always be willing to double as any canon they would like.

Requirements

- 21+ only. This is for comfort reasons and non-negotiable.
- No one-liners, and please give me enough to work with.
- Please be open to LGBTQ+ characters. Having a preferred romantic pairing preference it totally fine, but there's a chance my character could still be bi, trans, etc. I am totally willing to change certain things about my characters if you don't vibe with them, but I would get bored if all my characters were straight and cis. I will usually ask first if I'm planning to make my character trans though.
- Be collaborative.

(For pairings, the character I play will be in parenthesis.)

Original Ideas

1. A young deity, who was lost to Earth when another deity stole them from their parents, gains their full powers on their 21st birthday and accidently creates a whole planet complete with a kingdom they've been dreaming about most of their life. They end up transporting themself right into the castle where a handsome king/queen awaits. The people know who they are, and they are immediately welcomed as a god.

2. In a world of superheroes and villains, a famous villain is slain by his equally famous hero rival. The villain's son inherits his father's lair and begins his work to take down the "hero" that killed his father. In this world, things are not as they seem. Those who call themselves heroes are on the wrong side. The villain's son has declared the man who killed his father as his arch-nemesis only to discover the man who wears the disguise as a superhero is his husband.

3. Our characters along with their close friends venture out to sea in search of a wreck to solve a mystery of a lost plane from 30 years ago. My character is a marine archeologist and has made it her mission to solve mysteries of the ocean such as this one.

4. In a dystopian world of walled-off pockets of civilization, an order of magicians rises up to fight their oppressors and reunite the lost cities.

Fandom Ideas

Harry Potter:

This roleplay would involve us playing four characters each, one character belonging to each house. Our characters would all be the same year and be in the same year as the golden trio. For the main events, we would follow those in the books. But we would throw in plenty of our own adventures and shenanigans in between. We would begin in first year and work our way through. If the roleplay continues for a long period of time, we can even continue into our characters' adulthood if we so choose. Each school year, we would write an updated character sheet so no need to write about our characters' future looks, personality etc.

Once Upon a Time:

My character is Emma's sister and gets trapped in the past when she falls through the time spell with Hook and Emma. She is Emma's twin, and they grew up separated. She had just recently came to Storybrooke when she falls back through time. She ends up going back a couple years further than Emma and Hook and again gets separated from her twin. With no way to return, things end up changing as she finds true love and becomes part of stories she had thought she had missed out on and eventually ends up being part of the curse returning her to Storybrooke in a different way than she had imagined. I would like Rumple/Mr. Gold to be played opposite my OC.

Marvel Cinematic Universe:

1. After Pepper becomes CEO of Stark Industries, Tony is lost without a personal assistant so he hires my character after he catches Tony's eye while waiting his table at an upscale restaurant. My OC has heard Tony can be difficult but he eagerly takes the job partly because the pay is way better and mostly because he has an instant connection with Tony.

2. Tony meets my OC through Rhodes. He was in the air force for three years until he was honorably discharged after he crashed in enemy territory and was held for several months. He has pretty bad PTSD, but he's wicked smart and excellent at engineering, robots and problem-solving. Rhodes introduces him to Tony because he thinks they could be good for each other.

Original Pairings

Royal x Commoner
Deity x Human
Butch x (Femme)

Fandom Pairings

Harry Potter:

Severus x (OC Teacher)

Doctor Who:

The Doctor x River

Sherlock:

Sherlock x John

Divergent:

Jeanine Matthews x (Divergent OC)

MCU:

Loki x (OC)

Grey's Anatomy:

Derek's Butch Sister x (Meredith's OC Femme Sister)

Original Topics

Slice of Life
Royalty
Super Humans
Dystopian
Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic
Time Travel
Historical Fantasy
High Fantasy​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back