• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Kings of Nadia Sign Up

Vammy

Long gone is the era of dynasties locked in power for centuries ruling with a iron fists over less lucky nobles born to families without the bloodright. In comes the Era of Nadia, the lost continent, while an ambitious endeavor to sail the ocean in search of land, power and glory many nobles have made the trip and set themselves as kings and queens in the new lands, perhaps you shall be next.

------Basic Information------

This is Nadia: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Two small islands facing each other , simple and small but perfect for what this is. You are a ruler in a new land of that is completely yours. I am the GM and nothing more, that backstory I just gave you? That's it.

You build the world, you build your kingdom.

If you want to conquer the world, then I'll GM how many troops you get and how strong they will be, but you shall lead the troops to victory, this is basically a experiment to create a world completely based on many other people's ideas. You as a ruler can choose to either work together or fight for domination but it is your choice, this is the sandbox so build your sandcastle.

---- What I do----

Anything war related, I have made a system for battles over the past two years this is so powergaming isn't possible

Basically anything that need moderations settling ooc conflicts and deciding how much crop you yield, how much money you get stuff like that.

---- Rules ----

1. You can be any fantasy race aside from demons they're special
  2. We use the head right system, there's only 12 settlements to start ( I'll add more if needed) you get a settlement for every person you start your kingdom with. Bring only yourself you get to pick one settlement, bring four of your friends to join this and you get five settlements. You can pick any settlement that hasn't been chosen yet and if you bring friends your settlements must border each other or only separated by one water tile.
  3. Don't metagame
  4. Most of this role play is interacting with your fellow rulers and building your kingdom so yeah
  5. If we run out of land and I don't think we should add anymore (if we somehow hit 40+) the knight will be given 20 soldiers of their choosing, 100 gold and will pick where to land meaning they can join whatever kingdoms they want.
  6. Refer to the settlements by their numbers in the sign up, you can give them names afterwards

Kingdom Name:

Ruler Name(s):

What settlement(s)are you picking:

Are you bringing any with you? If so how many:

Spots are still open, you may pick anywhere other then #12 but it is preferred if you pick somewhere on the island due to well a lack of players and everyone being stuck on a island together forces interaction, but I won't force you of course.

Just bumping this since I sorta planned for this to be bigger

So how does this roleplay work? Can I just join someone else's kingdom or do I have to make my own?

It's pretty free, you can roleplay whatever you wish and do basically anything the rules are there to make to wars work tbh.

Details kinda adds rules, if I say a roleplay is in the middle of a intergalactic war then that limits your choices, the world is bland because the world is supposed to be filled with people and give you as many choices as possible instead of me telling you what to do.

Come on dude give it a chance and yes you can join Dard's kingdom if he wants and you want too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back