• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern --πŠπˆππ†ππˆπ || enrollment

Still accepting applications? :U And if so, can we attempt to apply for another role someone else has put up a CS for? :o

Last edited:
Still accepting applications? :U And if so, can we attempt to apply for another role someone else has put up a CS for? :o

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Please read the interest check once more to answer your questions. Thank you.​

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Please read the interest check once more to answer your questions. Thank you.​

I missed that, my apologies. I also am really terrible with bbcodes :neutralteeth: so....my CSs arent fancy and cool like everyone elses :(

I missed that, my apologies. I also am really terrible with bbcodes :neutralteeth: so....my CSs arent fancy and cool like everyone elses :(

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

That's totally fine, I'm more interested in the quality of the content you make for your character.

Bumping thread we need more applications for all open roles. Come join our family. We would love to have new and veteran members.

We are in huge need of applications/members for the Slut role, Cheerleader role, Nerd role. You are more than happy to apply for the other roles but the following three are the main ones that need to be filled. If these roles are interesting for you please come apply and join our group!

Oh my gosh correction! We are in need of applications for the cheerleader, slut, nerd and queen bee roles. If you are interested please come join us! We'd be happy to have you!

tentatively interested-

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

The link to the ooc and character sheet thread is posted on the first page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back