• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern --πŠπˆππ†ππˆπ || enrollment

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

cirque

sub urban

overview.

T
    he feeling of summer ending and the dreaded first day of school is hated by many high school students. At Avon High, this is no different. However, there is one thing to look forward to as the summer draws to a close. The Kingpin's Party.

The King family is arguably one of the richest families in town, owning a lavish mansion and living the life of, ironically, a king. The family's son, nicknamed the Kingpin, is the most popular student at Avon High, so he holds a huge party on the last night of summer every year at the coveted family mansion. It is often named the best party of the year and a perfect way to end the summer.

This year is no different. As you and your friends party the night away with dancing, drinking, smoking, laughing, and celebrating, certain events unfold at this year's party that will change the rest of your high school career.

Hello! My name is logastellus previously named irenic and this is Kingpin. This is originally by the lovely @Semblance and I gained permission from her to reboot the roleplay. This will be a semi-detailed roleplay but the applications will be submitted on the character sheet thread. The roleplay will be set in Colorado and all characters must be 17 and 18-year-olds. There will be a discord for this roleplay where the characters can be played out in their non-canonical from the actual roleplay. I hope you have a wonderful time creating your characters and roleplaying with me and so many others.

intro

roles

rules

kingpin,

fuck
highschool

genre

realistic modern, young adult

status

accepting

gms

logastellus

spots open

9/10

question

answer

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Thank you to everyone who has shown and expressed interest in my roleplay! I will be working on the character sheet and the discord server this week. You all will have one week to complete your characters, once accepted you will be sent the link to the discord chat via private message on here. Please make sure to use realistic face claims only. Deceased celebrities are not accepted, BTS members, TikTok creators, and musicians are not accepted either. If there are any questions/ concerns you all might have please don't hesitate to contact me via private message or on the OOC thread when that is created. Once again thank you for your interest in my roleplay.

Last edited:

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

The character sheet will be posted in about an hour and I will make sure to tag everyone interested in the thread as well. Thank you for expressing your interest once again in my role play.

Last edited:
interested ! (if it’s still possible to join)

logastellus logastellus

Quick query; For those applying for The Prep/The Player do you want us to just write what bio we want for our character involving the parents and work it out later if we are accepted? Not sure how that's supposed to work.

logastellus logastellus

Quick query; For those applying for The Prep/The Player do you want us to just write what bio we want for our character involving the parents and work it out later if we are accepted? Not sure how that's supposed to work.

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Yes, I would go that route, in the ooc you guys can chat about the physical aspects of your characters and then once accepted go more in-depth as far as family and what the two know about each other. OOC will be posted in about an hour as well. So whoever is going to the prep/player role you guys can chat about what your characters' appearances and personas are. When it comes down to history just play off of each other until one or both are accepted. If I like one and not the other then the one that needs to be fixed will have to go based on the accepted character. Does that make sense?

Can I apply for more than one role (two)? I'm only interested in having one, but am indecisive.
logastellus logastellus

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Yes, you can just make sure it is the opposite sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back