• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kingdoms in Conflict (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’ll edit my posts a bit to fit my new wife and lover 😂 it’s gonna I edited on phone tho if I can since I’m at work rn and on break for a bit :) I’d do it after work but I have work in the morning again 😂 and I know I will be tired after this double lmao
You don’t need to edit the post, I thought it was fine and posted already anyway lol.

X3 ah okie, I edited Remington’s backstory anyway lol now it fits better. :) and I even included his brother’s names this time lmao

Sorry everyone. I forgot to take my psych meds and so I kind of went off the rails a little for a few days. Went depressive instead of manic which is probably for the best because I make horrible, ridiculous decisions when I'm manic.

But! I'm back on track and should be able to post shortly.

Glad to have you back! Hope you're feeling better and I don't know how you feel about religion but I'll send good vibes and pray for your health! 😊

Jess Buck Jess Buck redknight last seen on Sunday and sushi over 10 days ago. Would you like to check the interest check for two new players? Or use the characters as npc?

Pysren Pysren
yeah...I've been hesitatant to find even more new players because that delays the roleplay even more. And after what redrose said, I'd feel bad for kicking them out...What do you all think?
NeonRain NeonRain LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

So I've gotten an official reply from redrose saying that they are bowing out. Which is quite unfortunate considering their characters' importance in this roleplay. I will bring up again the option I gave when we had to find a new player last time. A couple people can pick up the Queen of Forella and the Princess' Lover if they would like to, or we can find a new player. As for Sushi, I gave them a PM and said that if they do not reply by Saturday Night (2/29), or Sunday Morning (3/1), then I would find someone to replace them. I hope that sounds fair to everyone. I apologize for the further delay in the roleplay. I know it can be very discouraging but I'm glad you all are sticking around.

NeonRain NeonRain Pysren Pysren LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

I'll take the princess' lover. Do I make a new profile or use the one already made? Jess Buck Jess Buck

In the meantime everyone should treat sushi and redrose characters as npcs.

Pysren Pysren
I would make a new character. You’ll be much better at writing a character you know rather than one that’s already been made for you.

Are you guys still interested? Because if not, then I'm just going to make a new interest check, character thread, everything so that this can start fresh. Or should I do that anyway? I just really want this to do well.

Are you guys still interested? Because if not, then I'm just going to make a new interest check, character thread, everything so that this can start fresh. Or should I do that anyway? I just really want this to do well.
I’m still interested! Sorry!

My schedule at work was switched around so I’ve been tired.

Do you guys think I should make a new interest check and stuff so this can start over? Everything is all jumbled up and messy now...

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Pysren Pysren
I think I'm going to start up a new interest check, OOC chat, and Main RP thread. I'll keep the same character thread so you don't have to rewrite your characters. (Unless in this new RP you would like different ones.) I also haven't heard from Neon in awhile so I'm just going to remove their characters as well. I'll tag you both once everything is done. Thank you both for being patient with me and this roleplay and for sticking with it. I really appreciate you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back