• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kingdoms in Conflict (New Interest Check! Looking for Players!)

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For centuries, the Scela (Skel-uh) Kingdom and the Forella (For-eh-uh) Kingdom have been at odds. Wars upon wars upon wars have been fought between these nations. The most recent kings and queens of these lands have made an agreement. They decided, that once their children were of age, they would get married, unifying these kingdoms into one, thus ending the conflict. The plan was set and when Scela had a baby girl and Forella had a baby boy, they were betrothed. The only problem in this plan was that once the children had grown up, they hated each other. Not only that, but both of them are gay. (Closeted of course) The Prince and Princess have fallen in love with other people and do not wish to be married. What will happen between the Prince and the Princess? And what about their lovers? Will the kingdoms be unified or will they fall into war once again?

So there are 12 "roles" in this roleplay and 6 roles are already currently taken. I'm looking for no more than 3 more players. (that is the maximum with each player playing two characters.) I tired to start up this roleplay awhile ago but players kept dropping and things became fuzzy and confusing so I'm "rebooting" it if you will. So with this new one I expect everyone who joins to be 100% in and dedicated to making this roleplay happen and fun for everyone involved. Everything will take place in Forella. So all of the characters from Scela will have traveled from their country to the other. A character thread is already up so you can follow the link once I've given you the okay to make your characters.

Roles
Scela Kingdom:
1. King
2. Queen (Taken by LadyOfStars LadyOfStars )
3. Princess (Taken by myself)
4. Prince (Taken by Pysren Pysren )
5. Princess' Lover (Reserved for Cosmos Cosmos )
6. Princess' Best Friend (Taken by _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )
Forella Kingdom:
1. King (Taken by myself)
2. Queen (Taken by _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )
3. Prince (Reserved for Morzone Morzone )
4. Princess (Reserved for Morzone Morzone )
5. Prince's Lover (Taken by LadyOfStars LadyOfStars )
6. Prince's Best Friend (Taken by Pysren Pysren )

Character Thread
OOC Chat

Last edited:
I’d love to take the Queen of Forella and also Princess’s Best Friend, is that okay? :)

I'd love to claim Scela's princess's lover! I can assure you i'm 100% committed to my rp's and loooove this idea! I've done it many times in 1x1's throughout the years. <3 Jess Buck Jess Buck

_amaranth_ _amaranth_
Alrighty! Go ahead and create your characters! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Cosmos Cosmos Circe Circe
You may claim the Forellan Princess and the Scelan Princess' Lover respectively, but it is a requirement that each player must have two characters. So the both of you would have to choose another role to play.

Scelan King, Princess' Lover, Forellan Prince and Princess are available

Circe Circe Cosmos Cosmos

Pikachu wants Princess' Lover under Scela.
Circe wants Forella Princess.

OPEN SLOTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Scela King
Forella Prince

You both need to take up one more role. Choose amongst yourselves.

Could I join then? I'll claim the Princess' Lover (Scella) and the Forella Prince if they're still open.

Morzone Morzone
That depends on weather or not Cosmos Cosmos is going to take the Princess' lover or not. You may go ahead and create a character sheet for the Prince if you'd like.

_amaranth_ _amaranth_
Alrighty! Go ahead and create your characters! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Cosmos Cosmos Circe Circe
You may claim the Forellan Princess and the Scelan Princess' Lover respectively, but it is a requirement that each player must have two characters. So the both of you would have to choose another role to play.

Will get it done ASAP :)

Morzone Morzone
That depends on weather or not Cosmos Cosmos is going to take the Princess' lover or not. You may go ahead and create a character sheet for the Prince if you'd like.
I will take the lover! I'll also take whatever other role needed

Morzone Morzone
Scelan King is open
Forellan Prince is open (older)
Forellan Princess is open (younger)

Cosmos Cosmos will take whichever role you do not pick.
Has expressed interest in Scelan Princess' Lover.

Cosmos Cosmos
Are you going to make your character? If so what is the second role you would like?

Morzone Morzone
The Scelan King and the Forellan Princess are left with you taking the Prince and Pikachu taking the Princess' Lover.

Cosmos Cosmos
Are you going to make your character? If so what is the second role you would like?

Morzone Morzone
The Scelan King and the Forellan Princess are left with you taking the Prince and Pikachu taking the Princess' Lover.
I think i'm stuck with the king- heads up i suck at males. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back