• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kingdom of the Cats

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What if one day Cats became sapient? Well, in this story that is precisely what happened. Just how intelligent is a matter of breed.

They also developed psionics. I will be assigning the relative potentials. Also, many skills on my list will be unattainable as they require amplifiers. (I am debating whether to make this independent of intelligence. I probably will, just to make things fair - or keep a secret list that favors certain breeds.) Once you have your potential you will have to choose from 4 types of psi. The lowest potential gets 1 type (telepathy, TK, etc) with a limited skill.

Cat Breed Intelligence

Characters
Blank CS - Cat
I would prefer members to be unique. Yes, you can be mixed. This is especially true if you are a stray.

Domesticated breeds only.

Cats can understand one another - but they may have strange accents.

3rd person, past tense
2-3 paragraph minimum please (not always possible, I know)
Please be willing to commit to regular posting of twice a week at a minimum. I may adjust this if we get too many members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back