• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingdom of Rock (Mostly an Open World Roleplay) DISCONTINUED

Roleplay Type(s)
Well...I made one of these in the 1x1 section a little while ago and most of those roleplays have died out, so I decided to try one of these.

I’m looking for a long term roleplay, for at least over summer. (My summer break has already started.) Age doesn’t matter to me as long as you can write a paragraph or more.

I want partners who will be on at least once a week. If you are going to be gone for a long period of time, please tell me before. If you become uninterested in the roleplay and want to leave, please tell me before. I do not want people leaving with no warning.

Plot:
The Kingdom of Rock is...exactly what it sounds like; an underground kingdom of rocks. The Kingdom of Rock is a diverse community of rocks. It is run by my character. The Kingdom of Rock is an escape for most rocks. It is a place of refuge.

The Kingdom of Rock is a tightly knit community. Its citizens are very close but tend to stay in their own small groups. Occasionally, the rocks venture out into the vast unknown above their kingdom.

You can be whoever you want to be in the Kingdom of Rock. Want to be a baker? Or a thief? A librarian? Anything is possible in the Kingdom of Rock.

For character description all I need is something similar to this:

My character is Julia Hunter. Julia is the ruler of the Kingdom of Rock. She is a normal looking rock but wears a tiny beanie all the time.

I will add everyone into a group tomorrow. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Last edited:
Hi there
What do the rocks look like..? Are they humanoid、or does anything go?

Also the plot is a bit vague. Is this going to be an adventure or a slice of life or、

I am interested in the worldbuilding aspect of it though.

For the rocks, pretty much anything goes.

The plot will all depend on the role players; people could venture out and it could turn into more of an adventure or people could stay in the kingdom more and it could be more slice of life.

I’m glad you were interested :)

For the rocks, pretty much anything goes.

The plot will all depend on the role players; people could venture out and it could turn into more of an adventure or people could stay in the kingdom more and it could be more slice of life.

I’m glad you were interested :)

I see. Sounds nice :0 I want to rp with you、where should we begin?

I’m so glad someone is interested in roleplaying. Could you write out a short character description? You can play as many or little characters as you want. I’m going to wait for a few more people before I add everyone in.

This seems like a nice sandbox type roleplay, I'd be down

Larke Larke

I’ve actually been thinking it over and decided that the rocks are going to be more human like (with arms and legs maybe). Sorry to bother. :)

Bump

I need a few more people before I’d like to start. If you know someone that would be interested please tell them about this. :)

_190607_145738_983.jpg_190607_145742_434.jpg

So these were some ideas and I hadn't fully fleshed it out yet (bc I kinda forgot about it for a second) but yeah、uhhh what do you think?;;;

That’s fine by me. It looks really cool. Also, if you know anyone who might be interested, please let them know about this. It hasn’t been gaining much traction.

Thanks for letting me use her!
And hmm I don't know anyone who I think will be interested.. my friends aren't usually very committed but maybe、actually I could ask this one friend

How many people are you looking to add before you begin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back