Kingdom of Nishantia

( Ignie Ignie Mystikelh Mystikelh We rp here before moving onto the other milestones. Please see the chatterbox area to see where the rp is going. If you want me to, I'll make first post)

Gerrant sighed as he gazed at the fire he set up none too far from the kingdom capital of Nishantia. Vokun and Estrild had gone off to hunt for food while he stayed near the fire to be warm. Its been a few days since he had been dunked into a freezing cold lake from a female dragon. Said female dragon froze the lake as well, nearly causing him to get severe hypothermia. Luckily and unluckily, he had fur on his dragon form but his fur was wet and frozen as well. He had stayed in his dragon form for a few days to get his body temperature up while Vokun and Estrild hunted for him as he needed the energy to keep his body temperature up. It was only today that had transformed back. He hated being a hybrid at times; never accepted into either society as human women scream and curse at him while dragon females snap their jaws at him and try bodily harm to him.

He shivered once more as his body remembered various times he had met and tried to woo women but to no success. He steered clear of mages. They always were fascinated by him being a hybrid and wanted to do various experiments to see what he could tolerate and what he couldn't. Luckily, his wings were kept under a thick skin on his back and wouldn't come out unless he allowed them. But he had to be careful, rushing the dragon blood caused all sorts of problems with him. The thick skin on his back often tore when he was in a situation of being rushed or refusal. It hurt like hell when it happened and he couldn't help but scream in pain as it happened.

Last edited:
Ignir was whistling while walking down the path that led to what looked like a magnificient city. She could see al the lights shining, from where she stood, and it was an amazing sight. A big smile appeared on her face, as she kept walking.

« Ah, finally ! i’m here, Nishantia ! » She said out loud, her voice hardly restraining all the excitment that crawled on her skin. She heard that people were looking for adventurers to explores ruins in several kindgoms. She sarted running a bit to the city, the smile kept on her face. She didn’t know what waited her into those big olds things but she had a feeling that a lot of money was waiting for her. Great ! More, Nishantia was a capital, that meant that a lot of wealthy people were here ! That meant a lot of gold ! Ignir’s eyes shone. Truly, this was the beginning of a wonderful journey for her. She let out a cry of joy, as she kept going to the city.

Vokun sniffed the air and gave a cuff to Estrild as she munched down on her prey with her tails happily wagging behind her. She stopped eating to take a sniff before a low growl escaped her throat. Vokun shook his head and used his name sake to see who was giving that scent. Once near the path, he crouched down and spied a human female walking along the path. Loud and hardly knowing what the forest could do but she was nowhere close his master. He crept back to Estrild as she finished her meal and began eating where she left off. A large buck was enough for both of them but their master needed food as well. Hypothermia took a lot out of the body as it wanted freeze it. They were lucky that their master had survived his ordeal with that female dragon but were playing nursemaid to him as he still needed help with certain things. Estrild bound off to the road and saw the human female before giving a low snort but kept her eye on the female. Her master wasn't close to the capital but he was far enough away from the road. If the female would spot the fire her master sat by, she'll intervene to protect her master.
Ignie Ignie

Delastarh was lazily observing the scenery as his horse was leading him along the path going to the capital of Nishantia. He had brought this mount with the few money he had left due to the distance of the city. It wasn't the fastest, it wasn't the youngest, but he was happily letting the stallion trot at its own speed. At least he didn't have to walk.

A figure farther away on the path in front of him drew the blond man's attention. He hadn't seen anybody else on this path in a few days. A good sign, since it meant he wasn't too far from an inhabited area. He pushed his heels into the horse's sides, ordering it to go slightly faster. The old stallion started to walk faster, but not before grabbing a handful of grass in his mouth from the side of the road. Eventually, he reached the woman that was walking with excitement. But at this point, he was also seeing the giant city outside the forest. He slowed down next to her.

"Good day, miss. I was about to ask if this was the capital, but it would be a dumb question to ask seeing how big this place is. Are you going there too?" he said to her with a smile.

Ignie Ignie

The sound of the horse came to Ignir’s ears, and she turned down to see the man that talked to her. She gave him the same big smile she always had. She nodded quickly.

« Yep, pretty sure this is it. I have never seen a city this big ! » She said while opening her arms. « And i have travelled a bit. Just like your horse. » She smiled and let out a laugh. As she calmed down, she kept walking next to the blond man. « And you’re right, i heard about some ruins that are going to be explored, and i’m pretty sure there is a loooot of treasure inside of it. » She smiled, « A big amount of gold, and hidden relics, merchant could buy for a lot of money. » She rubbed her hand together, a sparkle into her eyes. She looked at the man in front of her and bowed sighlty. « The name goes by Ignir. What about you, sir ? »

As she said that she glanced at the forest. She was pretty sure she spotted something into the woods, but maybe it was just her imagination. She and the man were alone on this path… Right ?

Mystikelh Mystikelh RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Ignie Ignie Mystikelh Mystikelh
Estrild ducked her head down so she wasn't seen but she knew the female must have seen her. Giving a puff of a snort, she bound off in the direction her master was. She stopped when she caught the scent of deer and crouched down to see a herd of deer not far from her, heads down but ears pointed towards her location. She could catch a few and bring them back to her master so he could eat. It was in that instant that one deer went down before two more went down as well, Vokun must've thought the same thing. She stood up and barked at Vokun as he gave a low cuff at her. He must've wanted her to bring two that he killed while he brought the other. Wrapping two tails around each carcass, aside from Vokun's, she happily dragged them back to camp with Vokun.

Gerrant was shivering as his companions came back to camp with food, i.e. raw food and fresh from how he saw it. His dragon blood ran warm in his veins and he sighed in happiness once they brought their kills to him.
"Thank you, Estrild and Vokun. I'll eat these once I get them dressed."
He said in a low tone, shivering in his tone as well. He was cold again and hated it as well. A human body wasn't adapted to what a dragon could take but a dragon could only take so much. Estrild heard his shivering tone and dropped the carcasses to move as close as her body could to wrap her tails around her master as he desperately needed heat. Vokun cuffed before doing the same but nudging Gerrant closer to the fire. Gerrant moved closer and leaned into Estrild's tail embrace.

It was only two hours after that Gerrant's dragon blood took over and caused his form to become a dragon. Rational thought flew through the window as he devoured the three deer, meat only and left the bones to dry in the sun. A loud purring like roar left his throat as warmth coursed more firmly in his body. The human side wasn't ready to appear yet but it could only take this form for a number of hours. Three days was pushing it in being full dragon.

Delastarh smiled. "I am here too for the rumors of those ruins. What a coincidence!" He stretched his hand downward and toward Ignir. "My name is Delastarh, but it is a mouthful so you can call me De or Dela."

He looked for a second in the direction the girl glanced. Did she saw something? There was nothing there. Oh, maybe a deer or something. Anyway, there was nothing there anymore.

"Would you like a ride there? My mount is not much faster than walking, but it is good for the feet. Maybe a bit less for the butt, though," he smiled jokingly.

What kind of gentleman would he be if he didn't propose a ride on his 'noble' steed? They would be in the city in merely two hours. It would have been faster, but his 'noble' steed was an old grumpy horse that wouldn't go faster that it wanted to. It would be nice to find some kind of ranch around the city for it to relax for the rest of its days.

Ignie Ignie

"De... I like it, it's the best nickname ever!" She smiled "So then it does two adventurers. Nice!" She quickly lost attention of what the wood hides. Maybe she felt a bit better to be with another fellow adventurer. She wasn't alone if someone, or something attacked her.

She looked at De, and at the horse. And laughed. "Do you really think this horse will not die with both of us on his back? He looks ike he has seen a lot of town before." Her smile never left her face. "But... yeah, i really want to have a rest. It's been several days since i just... walked. My feet asks for mercy." she let out a small laugh. "Thanks, De!" She said as she climbed behind the young man. they would arrive soon at the city, and there she could see if a inn would be accepting her for the night. after all she had a small amount of money she "borrowed" from a previous village, she could use.

"Hey, where do you come from? You don't look like you come from a small town, y'know. Are you travelling for a while now?"

Mystikelh Mystikelh

"Do not worry. I am sure a lovely lady like you will not be too much for that old grumpy stallion. Right?" he said with a chuckle, patting the side of the horse's neck.

He waited for Ignir to climb behind him on the saddle before ordering the animal to advance again. Soon, they were out of the forest and slowly going toward the city. The path was a lot more clear and smooth that the forestry trail, so the horse was going at a slightly faster pace.

"You are right, I do not come from a small town. Though I do not really like to talk about my family and past. But yes, I have been traveling a lot. I have been a mercenary for quite a while, now. It pays well enough and gives me the chance to explore many places. When I heard about those mysterious ruins, I could not resist the calling from adventures." He slightly turned his head to give a side glance at Ignir. "What about you, my dear?"

Ignie Ignie

The path that led to the city seemed much reassuring than the forest for sure, but Ignir was with someone, that could help, she thought. She listened silently to him as she nodded. So he was a mercenary, not coming from a small town. Given to his formal way of talking, he wasn't a farmer, for sure. She wanted to ask to confirm it but the blonde said he didn't want to talk about his past and family. And that was something she could understand, wasn't she in the same case?

"Same here." She answered as De asked his question, "I mean, i don't talk much about where i come from. I come from a little village near the mountains. It's very beautiful, i hope i could... i will come back here one day." She bit her lips. She better be careful of what she says or one day she'll betray herself.

"As for the ruins. I heard a lot of treasure would be in there, wouldn't it be amazing? All this gold waiting for me... us!" She said. She smiled nervously. Well this time, she talked too much, woops.

Delastarh giggled a little. "I hope you will at least leave a tiny bit of the treasure for me. I am here for the adventure, mostly, but being able to pay for a night at the inn would be nice too," he said, looking over his shoulder.

He didn't ask her more about her village. She didn't want to talk about her family, he didn't want to talk about his family, so they wouldn't talk about it. She looked like some kind of treasure hunter, that's for sure. He wasn't really here for the treasure. Like he said it was mostly for the adventure. If he could get a bit of money out of it, it would be a nice bonus. He wasn't looking for a way to become rich and spend the rest of his life without having to work. He would have stayed home if that's what he wanted.

Ignie Ignie

Ignir waited for Delastarh to focus back on the road and looked. They will soon arrives to the village, and there was probably authorities that will watch around, so she'll be restricted to act as she want. If she wanted to sneak around, it was now or never. Her eyes wandered around the horse and stopped on a small back that was next to her.

From what she heard, De was probably a noble. From a rich family, so, he had a lot of money, probably. And he would carry a lot of money. Sure. He won't see if she... «borrowed» a bit of money, right?

Slowly, while making sure no one watched she put her hand into the bag, only the feel on thing inside of it.

An apple.

A fricking apple. Half-eaten.

She put her hand put of the bag and looked at the fruit. The bit was the size of the horse's mouth. Ignir's mouth took a «O» shape, and she frowned in confusion.

"What the frick." Was all she could said at the moment, too surprise by her «treasure».

Mystikelh Mystikelh

Delastarh looked back at Ignir's words to find her staring at the half-eaten apple. "This is the snack for the horse, I would not recommend to eat it. But what are you doing looking through my bag, huh?"

The blond man couldn't help but smirk. He wasn't surprised that the curious little missy had some kleptomaniac tendencies. But sadly, the mercenary had nothing interesting in his bag. He had used the last of his money to buy his ride, and seeing in which state it is, he didn't have a lot of money. Since he had nothing to be stolen he wasn't really mad that she tried.

Ignie Ignie

"Yeack!" She yelled as Delastarh spoke to her, surprised that he caught her on the act.
"I was... Nothing!" She balbutied, with her cheeks becoming red. "... Okay, maybe, maybe I looked for something to eat.... Or some money... Yeah, some money." She finally admited. She was caught in the act, why lying?

"But i'm hungry. And i have no money." She pouted, looking like a little child. "I just hoped that someone that looked as rich as you could have Some money. But i guess i was wrong. She shrugged. Anyway, sir, looks like we finally arrived, right?" She said as she pointed the city.

Mystikelh Mystikelh

Users who are viewing this thread