• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingdom of Erelloth RP

Kapricious

Ready for an adventure?

'Ello! I haven't been on here in forever, as I've been RPing in a site called Figment! Unfortunately, the RPers there are usually illiterate so I'm back here now, with an idea!

If you've ever played Skyrim from the Elder Scrolls series... this is basically it, only with my own original ideas mixed in, and no Dragonborn or really any of the quests from Skyrim. It's called the Kingdom of Erelloth.

I already made it but the plot, world, etc is BARELY developed. I'm looking for 3+ members, hopefully people who are interested in developing a plot and creating an adventure.

I want this to be a long-term RP. There will be one big adventure, with many other little quests sprinkled in along the way. It's intermediate but I'm okay if your posts aren't the length of an essay. I'm an extremely friendly person, I don't bite, so go ahead and say hi!

Skyrim is literally my one true love. I would love to help you with this.

I really do love the foundation. I have a couple questions and ideas I can toss you over PM. (: 
It seems I'm so new to this site I need 3 more posts to start a convo. Mind helping me love? Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back