• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingdom Of Carantania

Any more roles opened, may I join, or are you full?
It seems like all the roles will be closed, but I could add one or two more roles. Probably two max because too many people might make it rough to manage
I'm more than happy to take the role of rogue if it is in fact open.
I think the rogue might be opened? I’ll have to double check to make sure

I have a bio already in mind and maybe a role too. I'm going to read it all over one more time before I offer anything. But this is the original bio of the character I would like to bring if you think she could fit.

pointlessly I love how you made it males wanted after thinking you had too many females and not enough males then you end up losing the females so you ended up with a mostly male group.

It seems like the rogue is opened!

Has anyone reserved wizard yet? I only ask because I don’t remember and I didn’t see a Cs for it

if you need a wizard character I can totally rework this backstory I made for a dnd game that seems like is not happening anymore since the dm hasn't posted anything in over a week.

Clara was adopted at a young age by Falcon Ravenwoods a human shop owner that specializes in making and selling clothing for women. He trained her in his craft and even helped her get into the guild when she was skilled and old enough to join. She doesn't know anything about her birth parents and assumes that they are dead. She always had a love for reading about all kinds of subjects in her spare time. When she was four or five after reading a children's princess story she told Falcon that was going to marry a princess when she got older which is something Falcon has never let her forget since he enjoys teasing her about it. Clara had her first girlfriend at fourteen a dark-haired half-elf named Dellaphne. The relationship ended when Clara discovered that Dellaphne was only dating her in an attempt to get clothing discounts. A few other women would occasionally flirt with Clara for discounts, but their attempts only worked a couple of times. The clothes that she is currently most proud of making is a couple of wedding dresses that she made for a tiefling and human couple. Clara got invited and attended the couple's wedding, but was unable to catch either of the wedding bouquets and was actually knocked to the ground by one of the other women attending the wedding during that event. Clara's magic was self-taught from the books she read and the first spell she managed to cast was find familar which was summoned in the form of a cat. She would eventually name her familar Sabrina after multiple failed names that familar didn't seem to like. Recently she left the shop with the approval of Falcon to explore the world to learn more about magic and to have fun exploring the world.

if you need a wizard character I can totally rework this backstory I made for a dnd game that seems like is not happening anymore since the dm hasn't posted anything in over a week.

Clara was adopted at a young age by Falcon Ravenwoods a human shop owner that specializes in making and selling clothing for women. He trained her in his craft and even helped her get into the guild when she was skilled and old enough to join. She doesn't know anything about her birth parents and assumes that they are dead. She always had a love for reading about all kinds of subjects in her spare time. When she was four or five after reading a children's princess story she told Falcon that was going to marry a princess when she got older which is something Falcon has never let her forget since he enjoys teasing her about it. Clara had her first girlfriend at fourteen a dark-haired half-elf named Dellaphne. The relationship ended when Clara discovered that Dellaphne was only dating her in an attempt to get clothing discounts. A few other women would occasionally flirt with Clara for discounts, but their attempts only worked a couple of times. The clothes that she is currently most proud of making is a couple of wedding dresses that she made for a tiefling and human couple. Clara got invited and attended the couple's wedding, but was unable to catch either of the wedding bouquets and was actually knocked to the ground by one of the other women attending the wedding during that event. Clara's magic was self-taught from the books she read and the first spell she managed to cast was find familar which was summoned in the form of a cat. She would eventually name her familar Sabrina after multiple failed names that familar didn't seem to like. Recently she left the shop with the approval of Falcon to explore the world to learn more about magic and to have fun exploring the world.
Go ahead!

Just in case someone didn’t know, the RP is up

If Thief is open I’d be willing to hop in and make a character.

Both roles are opened! So just make a CS, and join in ^-^ If I gave you a cookie, then you’re accepted

Both roles are opened! So just make a CS, and join in ^-^ If I gave you a cookie, then you’re accepted
Actually I think I have a better idea for an Assassin if that’s also still open and it’s not too late to change my choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back