• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom Of Carantania OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
There’s 11 roles, 4 girls and about to be 2 guys. I’ll probably add another role to make it even. Since there’s gonna be four, girls that I know of Leader, Rogue, Sorceress(?), and Monster Knight, I’ll more than likely close the girls at 6.

If I need to, I’ll make a third character or maybe change the gender of one of mine.

I’m still working on my first CS, been a bit busy. I might have it up by today or tomorrow

I said either because I had two characters in mind. Now that I have a better sense of what the magic is, I'm leaning towards the male.

I said either because I had two characters in mind. Now that I have a better sense of what the magic is, I'm leaning towards the male.
Alright! I was just making sure, just in case you were to make a female because you were here first. I wanted to make sure you could still do either or! Thank you for letting me know ^-^

Sorry for taking so long getting my CS up! My first one is almost done, just finishing up on the personality and bio. I just keep stopping every time I get kicked lol

oml Akahi and my fox boi are gonna BICKER

won't help that he'll be naturally deathly afraid of birbs 😭

It’s taking me forever to finish my CS, so I’m just gonna post my W.I.P today. I’ll let you guys know when it’s done, if you’re interested. I still have to work on the second one

Hey, Folklore and I hate to do this at the last minute but we're both unfortunately dealing with some unforseen rl stuff and need to back out of the rp. We wish you all a fun time though and hope the rp thrives. Thank you for the opportunity!

Hey, Folklore and I hate to do this at the last minute but we're both unfortunately dealing with some unforseen rl stuff and need to back out of the rp. We wish you all a fun time though and hope the rp thrives. Thank you for the opportunity!
It’s no problem at all. I hope everything is going alright for the both of you, and thank you for letting me know!

Freya is the name of my kitten lol. I like what all we have so far. Very interesting bunch of folks.

Speaking of wholesome things what is our teams relationships like? Have we known each other prior to the start of the story or will we be meeting each other for the first time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back