• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom kingdom key fever — KH one x one, doubling, canon x oc

Kingdom Hearts.

I’m craving it. You’re craving it. Otherwise you wouldn’t be in here. KHIII is here and I've finished and cried and all that good stuff.

I’m emotional, don’t touch me!

I’m sorry this isn’t fancy at all. I’m on mobile most of the time, so I don’t have the time or patience to make this frilly and pretty, as much as I’d like to.

Let’s rp?

Here’s a little about me:

- married. 20s. PST.
- I like canon x oc because I’m trash
- I prefer m/f, where I play the female, but I’ll do any pairing with any gender if we double
- ..... I love doubling.

About what I’d like out of my partner;

- chill. Friendly.
- 18+
- Ok with canon x Oc
- Can write 1+ paragraph responses that don’t give me absolutely nothing to work with

What I’m looking for, [bracketed] is who i want to play – this list is in no particular order.

- Xigbar/Braig x [oc]
- Axel/Lea x [oc]
- Riku x [oc]
- Marluxia/Laurium x [oc]
- Saix/Isa x [oc]
- Xemnas x [oc]
- Young Xehanort x [oc]
- Terra x [Aqua]
- [when doubling Any canon you want under the goddang sun] x oc

Last edited:
wheeze, a fellow xigbar lover. i’m looking for someone to rp xigbar for my oc so good luck!!

Ayeee I've also finished the game and need to roleplay this right tf now. I'm open to literally all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back