• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

tired.space.gay

Hello, Im Felix! I have a thread going already, But i wanted to make a separate one for Kingdom Hearts specifically.

Little bit of info about me just for background:
-semi lit to lit rper but I don’t care about length generally as long as there’s something I can work with.
-I am in EST
-I’m nearly 18 (quite literally one month), and I don’t really care about my partner’s age, it doesn’t matter

Anyways, Im looking for a Kingdom Hearts role play between canon characters. We could do plots in a romantic way between ships and such or we could do just slice of life platonic every day things. Im not too picky with relationships and such for this, so if you have ideas or anything you’d like, let me know and we can work it out i’m sure!
However, I would prefer if we do something based around Sora ans Riku (Platonic or romantic i don’t care), or something based around Organization XIII Members! Although if you have something else in mind feel free to bring it up!

If you’re interested at all, reply to the thread or shoot me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back