• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's Get This Bread

gangstar

ケツを食ベる
Can you tell I like Xion? She's second best girl.
tumblr_inline_nauhb12Kwm1rrrice.gif

I've decided that instead of looking for one specific fandom I should open my horizons. Since, I'm really craving something that isn't KH right now (although something KH related would be nice since I've ran into a bunch of fails atm). I'm keeping the coding though because I still love Xion.

Any way, hello y'all! I'm Zetti and, I'm a person who has free time almost often during the afternoon for some reason. I haven't been roleplaying for a long time but, a sudden craving for it came back. I finally have inspiration to write~ So, I hope that we'll have a nice time.

A quick abt me since I'm too lazy to code something:
I am oc x canon + doubling scUM
I draw a lot, I usually draw my oc and sometimes I like to draw moments from my rps.
I like ooc chatting.
I have been told I have huge crackhead™ energy.
Please let me scream about my kids.

PSA!! I don't get notifications when you guys comment on here so pleaseeeee pm if you have the option. (Unless it's a question about something)

Rules:

I've noticed that people aren't reading these. C'mon man don't do that >: (
★No one liners!! Man, I'm not asking for a novel, just give me some lines. (I burn out easily)
★Please for the love of god, do not ask me to do fetish roleplays. For some reason people love asking me to do those.
★Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect (Mine isn't, believe me), just make sure it's readable.
★Please write in the third person, I would normally be fine with the first person but, that bridge burned down awhile ago.
★I prefer pms but, I do have a discord (on my phone). I have no clue how it works though so I really wouldn't recommend you asking me to do it there.
★If we're doubling, please don't forgot about my character. I try my best to write the same length as you or more for your character so please do the same for me.
That's it for now!
★I don't mind if you randomly drop out without warning because I am very guilty of doing that.
★I don't mind if you don't tell me you're gonna be gone for awhile because, again I'm also guilty of that. (I have a hard time telling people that but, I'm trying guys)

What I Can Do :

✔I can double, hell, I encourage that a lot.
✔ooc chat, it's actually fun!
✔I can do mxf,fxf,mxm. I started writing for boys again, yay!
✔I can play both males and females.
✔I can do canonxcanon (depends on pairing) and ocxcanon
✔AUs!! I love AUs so much!
More to be added! (Maybe)

Xion.png

What I Can't Do:

✖Detailed writing, I'm not extremely detailed but, also not detailed enough. I'm a causal type of gal.
✖Some really weird fetish thing.
✖Gore, extreme gore.
✖Oc x Oc, it's boring to me. (But, if you give me a good plot, I will consider it.)
That's all I can think of so far, more would be added later probably.

Fandoms and, Etc

You've made it here! I'm so proud! I hope you read everything.
Bold is a big craving
*= How much I want to rp it
Kingdom Hearts ****
>KH3, KH2, BBS, 358/2 days, Union Cross

Final fantasy xv****

My Hero Academia *********
>Anime only!! Although I do know of the characters & events in the manga
>Hand over your Bakugo or s u f f e r

Fire emblem fates/awakening/heros**

Dangan Ronpa
>THH, UDG, SDR2, V3, Future/Despair side (anime)

RWBY

Smash bros

>I just want someone to play Zuko for me lol
>I know he's a hot choice so I can play him for others too

JJBA: Vento Aureo (Ask about doing other parts)*************(pLEASE)
>I kinda want to do a plot that doesn't follow the canon plot (kinda like a AU??). The ending to part 5 got me pressed as fuck.

Pokemon (Willing to do ocxoc for this!!)
>I wanna do something based on humanoid Pokemon whoop whoop
>Extremely picky with this one tbh

Characters I Can Play:

A lot.
Ideas/Plots:
★ FE Heros: I know it's weird to pick the app game but I really love it, we can go with the story from either book 1 or 2. But, I kinda want to do a thing with the summoner. Since they summon the hero's they also have to take care of them too. I kinda imagine it being like the feh comics.

★Kingdom hearts: I love the idea of the foretellers, I'm curious about exploring them or even making our own!
AUs:
Soulmates

>Whether it be a red string or a timer on their wrist, I adore doing this idea!

Monster
>Everyone is a different kinda monster from vampires to sirens to werewolves
>There's this instagram artist (Wisydora) who made a monster AU for jojo and I'd love to do something based around that!! (+ some ocs too!)

Last edited:
I am a MASTER at roleplaying Kingdom Hearts, so if you are not swamped with partners PM me up. We can build something amazing together. I'm up to date on all the lore / games. Call me a fan, I've been RPing KH 8+ years.

Last edited:
I am a MASTER at roleplaying Kingdom Hearts, so if you are not swamped with partners PM me up. We can build something amazing together. I'm up to date on all the lore / games. Call me a fan, I've been RPing KH 8+ years.

Wow, sounds good! I'll pm you as fast as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back