Video Games kingdom hearts?

rhysu

peanut butter cup
with all the Disney and Final Fantasy crossover in this game, it's honestly hard not to love tbh. anyone else?

100%.  I've been a fan of these games since I was like 11-12 years old (over ten years ago now).  With the new release of 2.8 and soon 3, my heart is exploding with excitement!

100%.  I've been a fan of these games since I was like 11-12 years old (over ten years ago now).  With the new release of 2.8 and soon 3, my heart is exploding with excitement!

i seriously cannot wait for 3 to come out!! the graphics look mind blowing

Probably the game series that I've spent the second greatest amount of time on. It's just got a lot of great design.

I do absolutely love Kingdom Hearts. I will admit that I am excited about KH3, but the newest release didn't spark as much interest for me. Probably because I see it as a tease more than anything else. However, when KH3 comes out, I'll be jumping on the game so quick other people's heads will SPIN!

I have played KH since it first came out and I still to this day love the series. Every game that gets released, I buy and collect. I even wrote my own tabletop RPG based off an original storyline. It's an amazing series and I hope everyone gets a chance to play it if they haven't, especially with the new re-releases of the games coming out on New Gen consoles.

I have played KH since it first came out and I still to this day love the series. Every game that gets released, I buy and collect. I even wrote my own tabletop RPG based off an original storyline. It's an amazing series and I hope everyone gets a chance to play it if they haven't, especially with the new re-releases of the games coming out on New Gen consoles.

I thoroughly believe this, as well!! I own every single game (except for CoM on the original Gameboy Advanced, but I have 1.5 so I count that XD) and play them on a regular basis. Best gaming series ever, in my mind.

The KH series is one of those games that will make us (almost) cry at the end of the story.

KH2 is my second favorite game of all time. Beaten most of them besides 358/2. Waiting for a release date for 3 to marathon all the games in order.

KH2 is my second favorite game of all time. Beaten most of them besides 358/2. Waiting for a release date for 3 to marathon all the games in order.

I do wish they made 358/2 Days multiplayer for PS3 or PS4 instead of cutscenes I loved the range of characters it had.

I have beat the first one and am working on the second. I have ever not played 358/2 but I got stuck in chain of memories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back