• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kingdom Hearts

DevlinRoss

Not afraid of no ghosts
Okay, I am seriously craving a Kingdom Hearts roleplay right now. What I'm looking for though is something more OC centric, like perhaps there's another crisis faaaaar away from Sora and co. or takes place before or after their time.

I am looking for people who are semi-literate and above, because I want to work on my writing skills. I know we both will have our days when we just can't figure what happens next and that's okay. But one-liners all the time isn't fun for me :/

Also, I'd rather have a more action-oriented roleplay with romantic subplots rather than just something that focuses on the romance. I think it's more fun if our characters gradually learn to like each other rather than just forcing it on them ^_^ Kissing and hugging is great, but anything that goes farther than that is just "meh" for me.

Anyhoo, I don't really have plots, but I do have three characters of mine that could serve as inspiration for a plot. Perhaps together we can figure out something that would give attention to both of our characters and make it interesting for both of us.

Character 1: Demetri

Silent and stoic, he is a Keyblade wielder. He travels from world to world in his armor, vanquishing any source of darkness that he can find. Unfortunately for everyone, that includes the darkness within their hearts and the darkness within the heart of the world. He strips the darkness from the heart, trying to create a safer world without Heartless. He doesn't know that he's destroying the worlds, and even if he did, he probably would continue in the name of "peace."

• If I do use him as the main antagonist, I would like to be able to use the other characters below as well.

Character 2: Sybil

Sybil is a Seer. Through visions, she catches glimpses of the future, past, and the present and records them as either sketches or prophecies in a journal she carries around with her. It is useful ability, when it works. On the other hand, she's extremely vulnerable when she has her visions, since she isn't all "there." Still, she tries to be useful and can fight a little bit, as to not be a burden on anyone she travels with. But she's waiting for the day when her companions suffer because of her. After all, she did see it in a vision.

• I am totally willing to work with anyone when Sybil has her visions. After all, having a seer kind of unbalances things, so I would love to talk things over before a vision happens to make sure I'm not totally controlling the plot.

Character 3: Sage

Sage is a thief. She often brags about her abilities as a thief, claiming she has stolen not only the hearts of people, but the hearts of worlds as well. Her claims may be just exaggerations, but she has a knack for suddenly finding escape routes, almost as if the world itself was bending to her need to escape. Of course, children naturally flock to her because of her personality and the ability to do "magic." However, she can't stay in place for long, because the law and, surprisingly, Heartless, are always on her tail and she has to jump from world to world to keep herself and others safe. Although she doesn't know it, she is able to wield a Keyblade and that is why the Heartless are hunting her.

• I would prefer to have her be able to wield a Keyblade, but if's better for the plot for her not to have one, then she can probably just have something else that attracts the Heartless.

Well that's everything I have so far, PM me or post here if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be me because I love the Kingdom Hearts series but I am never able to find someone to rp with that would rp Kingdom Hearts

Okay, do you want to talk things over for a plot then? And do you know who you'll be playing?

Hello! I think you misread what I wrote or I wasn't clear. Those would be the characters I would be playing, although I wouldn't be opposed to you playing a character similar to Sage :3

Oh! I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. I would love to play a character similar to Sage, though.

It's fine :3 Totally my bad. Looking back at what I wrote earlier, I realize that it could be mistaken that way. I should fix that...

Anyhoo, since you've got your character, I'd love to play as Sybil. Do you want to talk about the plot here, or over PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back