• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts RP!?

Brax

💯
I don't know when it would fall in terms of the story, or have any details.

What I desire is a group of people who want to work together to weave an amazing experience for anyone who is interested.

Definitely don't need a ridiculous amount of people but just putting a feeler out; anyone out there willing to work with me (and who has the time!) to put together a small group of people who want a RP based off this series!?

If you'd accept an OC/FC, I'd be interested. I've got one I've really wanted to use for a little bit now.

Then count me in. :) Oh, and here's a tiny preview of my character. You'll get the full story whenever we start if you ask for it.

From off to the side, a young black-haired man with a furry canine's tail and canine ears dressed in black looks on with a frown. However, as we talk, his ears twitch and he slowly begins to smile, his blue-green, slit-pupil eyes glinting mischievously as he turns and starts walking away. As he begins to vanish into the shadows, he holds out his hand and a flash of light erupts, leaving a Keyblade clutched in his hand.
"May my heart be my guiding key."

Hey guys! I will write up stuff and get everything together this evening. Hope all is well with you folks; will be messaging you here shortly.

We've got 3 CS' up and two posts up. If anyone coming across this comment wants to join, please send me a message ASAP.

If you’re still accepting, then i would like to join. I currently can’t send PMs yet, so I apologize.

Here is the IC.

You'll find at the top is the CS doc. We just got started.
Please send me a PM with your character when you get the ability to send PM's, if you don't mind. Thanks!

Alright guys, this game is open once more! It's a build-as-we-go rp on Google Docs, OCC on Discord. We're not looking for to many more players, but we've got room for a few more.

Story so far:
The worlds are falling into darkness once again, their fall orchestrated by a group of cloaked figures know only as the Fortellers. Even Traverse Town, a virtual safe-haven for the lost, has been swallowed. However a small group has managed to escape and are now traveling the worlds, chasing rumors of the Keyblade and its wielders in hopes of stopping the darkness' advance and restoring what was lost.

Their first stop, Olympus Colosseum.

Current Cast:

Kassa ???
The unofficial leader of the team, Kassa is as pessimistic as he is secretive. He's a skilled unarmed fighter and the only one who actually seems to know whats going on, though thus far has been hesitant to share.

Richard Walker
The easygoing one, Richard and his gunblade have been traveling the worlds for almost a dozen years, making him a veritable wealth of knowledge. If you have questions, he most likely has the answer.

Aeron Dawn
Voted most likely to be the love interest, Aeron's a sweet and selfless young woman. Don't let her gentleness fool you though, she's an ace shot with a bow and a dabbler in magic, making her one kick-butt girl.

Emilia Mac Tire
AKA: The girl with to many names, Emilia is the team's knight in shining armor. Noble to the core, she and her sword will stand against any enemy that threatens her friends and those she has sworn to protect, all with a smile on her face.

Aurelio Clyde
The obligatory wuss, Aurelio wants to be anywhere but on this quest. A bundle of nervous energy, the poor guy's being dragged along because he can't seem to find the courage to say no.

Eve Belrose
Every team needs a kid to keep things interesting and this seems to be the role Eve has fallen into. But don't underestimate her; an impressive repertoire of magic at her finger tips and an intelligent mind, this girl can more than keep up with the adults.

Last edited:
Theo713 Theo713 my discord is Brax#8643. We have the OOC running through discord and the CS as well as the IC in two separate google docs. Please add me and message me using that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back