• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts RP (Always Open)

LostUnicorn

The Trickster
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
im seriously craving a Kingdom Hearts rp with OC characters (or characters from the series. I'm not picky)
I'm not usually busy so I'll respond fairly quickly. I try to respond as often as I can. I rp in first person and will match my partners in length.

Hi! I'm interested in rping Kingdom Hearts with you. :) I've been following the series for years now, and it's very dear to me, albeit I'm only just making my first serious KH OC. X3

I do work and I have a diabled mother, as well as chores, but I try my best to respond quickly and in a reasonable length, maybe one-three paragraphs depending on what's going on in the story.

I don't have many rules when it comes to rps.
  1. No one-sentance responses like "OC sits down and cries." It doesn't give me much to work with, and also it feels fairly lifeless. We're pretty much making our own story, so feel free to get as creative as possible with your wording. :)
  2. Unless it's something that is relevant to your OC's development in how you want it, I'd prefer not to have abusive relationships/r.a.p.e in the rp unless it's implied in their past. Everyone has different stories for their characters, and I respect that. I just feel uncomfortable rping it.
  3. I'm fine with almost anything in an Rp from fighting, fluff, angst, sad depressing things, to incredibly happy, and almost everything else. :3 I particularly like playing around with fight scenes, sad and angst, and fluff though. If you wish to do anything NSFW, I can give you my email for us to rp it on there.
Regarding my OC, though, she isn't 100% finished yet. I'm still working on her normal outfit and her Bio. I'd really like some input, so I could send you her details via PM. If it's fine, I'd really like to ship her with Axel/Lea, and to have a close friendship with Demyx(I'll explain once you see her Bio so far), and I had a few neat plot ideas depending on your OC and what you wanted to do. Still, I look forwards to getting to rp with you! ^u^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back