• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts RP Craving (Open)

LostUnicorn

The Trickster
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an rp based around Kingdom Hearts (The KH3 Hype is real) and I have an original story in mind.

Our story takes place years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 3, the worlds were saved from darkness but as time passed, people seemed to forget about Sora and his friends. No one ever talked about the heartless or the the wonder that was the Keyblade. Sora was seen as more of a myth than a hero, as people doubted that he even existed in the first place. But a new threat is starting to rise as heartless seem to be returning to the worlds, and two new keyblade wielders will rise from the darkness to combat this new threat.

Rules (i know it’s boring but I have to):

I don’t care about post length, I’ll try my hardest to match you in terms of length.

Perspective is also not a huge deal to me, I prefer first but that’s just me.

I understand that you aren’t going to always be on the site but if you will be taking an extended absence please shoot me a message.

To prove that you read this far, Tell me two people who have passed the Mark of Mastery exam. Answer the question in your initial message to me.

As far as romance goes, I only rp MxF romance, my oc is a male so if we’re going to do MxM it will have to be a platonic relationship.

Please be open to constructive criticism and I will be as well. We want to make sure the experience is the best it can be for both participants.

I believe that’s all I’ve got. Shoot me a pm if you’re interested. :)

Hi! *waves* I am interested in KHR :3 and in Birth by Sleep Aqua passed the exam and in Dream Drop Distance Riku passed the exam.

I some what used your plot. But changed it up. Instead of defeating the darkness in my plot sora failed and the worlds cloaked in darkness and two new keyblade welders fight the dark is that alright. I didn’t wanna steal your idea. Just the basics of it the rp happening three years after kh 3

I some what used your plot. But changed it up. Instead of defeating the darkness in my plot sora failed and the worlds cloaked in darkness and two new keyblade welders fight the dark is that alright. I didn’t wanna steal your idea. Just the basics of it the rp happening three years after kh 3
That’s literally my plot

But. Sora got defeated. He didn’t save it. So now I’m my plot. No one had hope or light in there hearts except the two hero’s and the king

Users who are viewing this thread

Back