• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts RP (Always Looking) (Ignore Post Count)

LostUnicorn

The Trickster
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone,

My name is Justin, my friends call me Jay. I’m currently craving a Kingdom Hearts rp based around a plot I came up with not that long ago that was designed for OCs. The plot is as follows:

Our story takes place years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 3, the worlds were saved from darkness but as time passed, people seemed to forget about Sora and his friends. No one ever talked about the heartless or the the wonder that was the Keyblade. Sora was seen as more of a myth than a hero, as people doubted that he even existed in the first place. But a new threat is starting to rise as heartless seem to be returning to the worlds, and two new keyblade wielders will rise from the darkness to combat this new threat.

Rules (i know it’s boring but I have to):

I don’t care about post length, I’ll try my hardest to match you in terms of length.

Perspective is also not a huge deal to me, I prefer first but that’s just me.

I understand that you aren’t going to always be on the site but if you will be taking an extended absence please shoot me a message.

To prove that you read this far, who’s your favorite Kingdom Hearts character? Answer the question in your initial message to me.

As far as romance goes, I only rp MxF romance, my oc is a male so if we’re going to do MxM it will have to be a platonic relationship.

Please be open to constructive criticism and I will be as well. We want to make sure the experience is the best it can be for both participants.

I believe that’s all I’ve got. Shoot me a pm if you’re interested. :)

Sounds really interesting, unfortunately I never played the third game. So I don't know if that would hinder my ability to do this story line. However I did play the first and second Kingdom Hearts. I can't private message yet since I'm new, so yeah. Let me know if I can roleplay with you. :)

Awsome. I guess I can play as a nobody since there are only two keyblade wielders if thats alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back