• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts Omniversal Crisis (RP Section)

Characters
Here
Riku
"That's the last of them" Riku said as the finished the last of the Rabid Dogs. But then things got worse as Defenders with spears appeared in the entrance way. "Frankie I think you need to take back the power you gave Hades." Riku said looking at the hybrid Heartless. The Heartless started lashing forward but Riku was quick enough to jump back before getting hit. Riku then took a deep breath before backing up more and then charging at the Heartless. Just before getting to them though Riku jumped over them and land behind one. Riku then quickly casted Firaga at the heartless's back.

Darth Sidious
"Excellent, excellent Starkiller!" Sidious said give a subtle clap of the hands. He then got out of his chair and began walking to Starkiller. "I'm curious, can you speak? Or has the darkness taken you ability to speak?" Sidious asked. "You have the power but without intelligence you will be nothing but a Sith assassin." Sidious said waiting for an answer.
Andrita Andrita Theo713 Theo713

" ARGHH ! YOU ?! " . He bellowed in rage, confirming the fact that he got hit by the attack. He rolled a bit, basically get knocked down from said attack. It would also be noted that the minute he was downed, the screen turned black and they were teleported back once Pruneface hit the symbol that brought him Herr. All of them were shocked. " He's ... Stronger than the Trump Card ! ". " Impressive " . All of them looked proud of him.

Lord Omni simply continued walking , however he sensed the others moving closer, he didn't give a visual response to show she was aware of their presence. Her dark red eyes glowing from the hood she recently placed out of her head. She then smiled a bit, as Riley woke up in his arms. She tried to do something about it, by punching her, panting in place as the punch hit home. All it did was skid her the other way, it did no damage otherwise. She brushed her shoulder and cloak, smirking a bit as she did so. It was amusing. To see the completely outmatched attempt to fight back, despite the odds. " Curageous Restoration " . She whispered, healing Riley completely, Health + Magic . She was confused at why, but then Lord Omni quickly answered " Please.... Don't get it twisted Child . I want you to be in full condition for this fight. I don't like beating down on the weak . I like to deprive my enemies of their will, driving them to insanity and beg to be finished off, corrupting their very ideologies before of positivism before finishing them off. Then revive them endlessly to continue the Never-Ending Cycle of Tormentation... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA " . She then laughed manically. Riley shuddered, butbkept her stance, summoning a triple Dark Ragnarok to fight her. All she did in response was simply side step it, and flash stepped at ridiculous speed to reach her before Riley could react. She then was throw into the direction of her own Triple Ragnarok spell, crippling her immensely .

Galen Marek stated " Yes sir. I can very much speak, my willpower can resist the downsides of having such darkness within me . Starkiller , Enemy of all the Light , is at your eternal servitude " . He said, bowing his head. Unlike the former Starkiller, he won't betray him at all. His eyes held a emotionless vibe to him, as all the things that could possible revive the light he had was gone completely.

Frankie looked a bit sad she had to go back on her own word, even if it was to Hades. " If I do as such.... He'll come back to claim Panic. I want him to stay... ". She said, however abruptly transformed into her child self after a bright burst of light, being knocked unconscious. Venra barely manages to catch her. " Frankie... I think She'll be out for awhile " . He said, hearing her soft snores. It wasn't out of being tired, rather the other self just relinquished control.

S_Icon_Agent_2.png

Agent 2 pulled the facemask back over her mouth as she watched Lord Omni shrug off Riley's attack. She wanted to intervene, but, after seeing the example they made earlier, knew better than to even reveal her location.

There was nothing to do but watch, in horror, as Lord Omni spoke. Not only that, but this was right here, in Marie's home! They could easily make a big mess of Inkopolis if they really wanted to. Marie reached behind her, carefully, cautiously, and pulled out the Hero's Charger. Looking down the sights, she began holding the trigger down, powering up a shot. Steady, steady now...

( Andrita Andrita Thepotatogod Thepotatogod if you want Moxta to yell at me)

As the first Defender went down, Pain would twitch his ears apart as the other's spear almost caught him in the skull. He didn't want to say it out loud, but he had to agree with Riku. These Heartless were far stronger than they had been before Hades' recent power up. Nothing his master and Riku couldn't handle mind you, but even Panic could see the difference in their power. So when Frankie said she wanted him to stay around, Panic would look to her wide eyed. She...she wanted him to stay? No one had ever wanted him to stay before. Not even Pain, and they had been cohorts Eons before they even knew what a Keything was. And yet here his new master was, a complete stranger in every sense of the word, and she wanted him to stay.

Turning to look back at the Defender as he again readied his newly acquired spear, Panic had a decision to make. Clenching a fist, Panic would hold a claw out towards the Defender. His body began to quit shaking. He wanted to be free. More than anything. But more than that, he wanted to continue to be Frankie's Minion. With a snarl, Panic would yell “Gravira!!!” an orb of dark energy would form over the head of the Defender and expand, before applying a enough gravitational force on the Defender to flatten it out of existence. It helped that the Defender had been weakened by Riku's Firaga, but that thought didn't cross Panic's mind. “I....I did it?” he was confused, and wanted to celebrate, but held the feeling in for now. Panic would look to Riku, then to Venra. “If you humans know about Keythings, then you're not from this world. I don't know how you got here, but I think it best you do it again to leave. When Hades finds out this is missing” He held up the Underworld Stone while continuing “He's gonna be mad. Roast us alive mad. I'm a demon. I can't die. I don't think you humans can say the same thing.

Andrita Andrita ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
"... I'll stall him while you guys escape " . Said Hikari, smiling a bit. She was there, spectating to see if she was needed for the Defenders . However, fighting Hades was going to be an incredibly interesting challenge, especially with the amp Frankie gave. Speaking of Frankie, she looked down at the poor kid. She would respect his wishes and try her hardest later on to convince the others to let Panic stay afterward. However, she quickly swiped the Underworld stone, destroyiing it. " Now then.... Hades won't be able to leave whatsoever " . She knew where he was, and with a massive Light Sword being wielded, and a summoned Armor, she activated it's flight mode and accelerated to where Hades was being kept.

RIley continued to attempt to hold her own against the dear women in front of her, the Progenitor/Creator Goddess of all the Trump-Cards disguised. Lord Omni continued to laugh as she was bouncing around RIley as if she was playing tennis with herself , knocking her around in a speed-blitz fashion . Riley was then kicked away hard in the abdomen, causing her to cough up blood and sent flying. However, somehow she still stood, her eyes determined . Lord Omni smirked, and they continued their fight . It was such a brutal curbstomp, you could see several times she was clearly outmatched and the other girl was simply playing around for a bit.

As the colloseum match begun, there stood a hero as Tsukasa's opponent. The very famous Demigod Hercules himself was there to challenge whomever got in his way. When he walked up to the podium, he sort of titled his head. " I hate to be rude... But who exactly are you ? I've never seen you around here .... " . He said, tilting his head. However, he smirked as the bells rung. ' Well... Whomever you are... Prepare yourself " . He siad, his stature glowing gold for a minute, ready for whatever it was he would throw at him, summoning two spheres of light around him. He was massively superior to his previous levels he was at during the time of Kingdom Hearts 2 .

S_Icon_Agent_2.png

Marie tried to get a clear shot on Lord Omni. When she thought she nearly had it, they jumped away, while messing with Riley. Not even Octavio would dare to torture an enemy this way. It was revolting.

"Come on, keep monologuing while standing still..." Marie whispered to herself. She hunkered down, trying to eliminate the wobble of the weapon. By now, the full charge has been stored, and is ready to be fired, at the release of the trigger. But she wouldn't fire until she could guarantee herself a shot, and then get out of the immediate area as soon as possible.

( Andrita Andrita feel free to monologue if you want)

Last edited:
Pruneface turned towards his new superiors and smirked. He then bowed respectfully towards them and said," Now that you have seen my combat skills, what do you want this old spy to do know?" As he waitied for his orders, Pruneface started to think about what he would do with his powers. One idea that kept popping into his head was the idea to use his new powers to create a 4th Reich, which seemed like a easy task, considering how powerful he was now.

--Inkopolis--
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Andrita Andrita

As Marie jumped up towards the roof, it appears that she's planning to make an assault towards the Omni-Lord. Moxta somehow feels that it's the best course of action, and a plan she could get behind.

Moxta then hid behind a pillar where she could align her shot just directly at the Omni-Lord, who's still beating down on the defected Trump Card. While it is Moxta mission to eliminate her when she betrays the Organization, the lack of her beating Riley is rather irritating. Moxta awaited the signal, the time when Marie fires her gun.

Moxta prepared her cannon, shifting it into a three barrelled gattling gun...

--Olympus Colosseum--

Tsukasa walked up the podium, also known as the two's battlefield. Tsukasa took out his Decadriver when his opponent, a certain Greek Demigod, questioned his identity.

Tsukasa didn't know how he got into fighting freaking Hercules, but a certain goat man told him that he made it to the semi finals with great ease, like the God of War, Ares has blessed or something. This just means that Tsukasa took over some great warrior...Hate to ruin his win streak, so he shouls.give it

"Well...I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through." Tsukasa put on the Decadriver and drew out the Decade Card and actived the Decadriver. "Remember that."

KAMEN RIDE: DECADE! Tsukasa placed the card and transformed immediately, bearing the pink, black, and white armor of Decade. Soon enough, Hercules activated some sort of power of light, brimming with power. Perhaps he needs more than one person here... ATTACK RIDE: ILLUSION! Tsukasa drew and placed the Illusion card, prompting Two more Decades to appear beside him as they all draw their Ridebooker weapons. Tsukasa fires off his ride booker blaster as the other two Decades take on Hercules head on...

Dawn Lichtenberg

Realm of Darkness
Dark Margin
The sound of waves crashing against each other filled a young woman's ears as she took in her surroundings. She stood on the edge of a dark beach with black stones spotting the shoreline and dark water stretching out as far as her amber eyes could see, all illuminated by a low hanging moon. She was dressed in the ragged remains of dress, damaged beyond repair from her long journey, her jacket having been sacrificed to become bandages for various wounds. Stepping out onto the black sand and feeling it squish between her toes she walked out to the waters edge, dragging a worn and dull key-like weapon wearily behind her.

Whelp, this is it. End of the road! a voice in her head said with laugh, End of the world too. Supposedly this ocean is connected to all the other worlds, but there's no way for you to cross it. Game over! Might well as just get it over with and kill yourself now!

Ignoring it, Dawn turned and began walking down the coast, the cool water that lapped up refreshing against her scratched and sore bare feet. She plodded along for an unknown amount of time, her weapon carving a line in the sand next to footprints that were soon washed away by the waves. Finally she stopped and looked around. "It's so quiet." she said after a moment.

So?

"There haven't been any of those monsters since we got here."

Of course not. This is the Dark Margin. It's literally the tip of the Realm of Darkness. It's far to close the the Realms Between for their tastes.

"So it's safe here?" Safe. A word Dawn had not heard in a long time. Stabbing her weapon into the ground, she fell back onto the sand with a sigh and closed her eyes. She had spent so long on her feet, always walking or running from the monsters in the shadows, and the few chances she had gotten to sleep had been restless. It had so long since she had been able to actually relax. She had thought that the Realm of Darkness was a hostile land, so to find such a beautiful and serene scene was such a surprise. If she were destined to spend the rest of her life here, then this beach wouldn't be such a bad place to do it.

She laid there for... hours? Minutes? It was so hard to tell in that place... when a scent in the air caused her to sit up and look around. It was sweet, like honey and strawberries, so different from the stench of the darkness that she had grown accustomed to. "What is that smell?"

Huh? Oh. That would be the light. Like I said, we're on the edge of the Realms Between, so there's probably some bleed-through. Then the voiceless voice chuckled sadistically. Sucks doesn't it, to be so close yet so far?

Again Dawn didn't respond to the comment and instead started to sniff the air, trying to find the source of the scent. "If it's reaching here then...then that means there's a way through! Like a draft in a cave!" She weaved her way around the beach, eyes closed in concentration, until she suddenly stopped. "It's here! The smell's coming from here!" She announced with excitement that turned to desperation, reaching out to the air. "But how do I get through? How do I get home?!"

You don't! The shadow crowed, enjoying her panic. "You can't leave this place on your own! Someone has to let you out! And no one's going to do that! You! Can't! Go! Home!

"It's right here!" Dawn shouted at her shadow, clawing at the air, trying to get through. "I'm so close! This can't be it! It can't!"

It is! You're stuck here! Forever!

"No!" She screamed, running back down the beach for her discarded weapon. Taking Fallen Angel in her hands, she rushed the scent and slashed at it, as if she could cut her way through. Slashing over and over with no effect, the lost girl grew more and more desperate! "I'm going home! They can't stop me! You can't stop me! Let me out! Let me out! Let! ME! OUT!" Dawn swung the keyblade one final time with a primal roar, dark energy rippling off its blade. There was the sound of something tearing and she stumbled back as she was suddenly blinded by a bright light.

No fucking way... The voice sounded shocked and when Dawn's eyes adjusted she could see why. Where there had been empty air before, there was now a hole in the sky that the light and the sweet aroma poured out of. You just tore a hole to the Realm of Light! But that's...That should be impossible!

"I'm going home!" Dawn cried out, tears streaming down her face as she ran into the light. "I'm go-"

Olympus Colosseum
River Styx

"- ing homeeeeeek!" Dawn let out a scream as her foot caught on a rock and she fell. She hit the ground hard, her borrowed weapon clattering away as she lost her hold on it, and the tear in the air closing behind her. Groaning, the tired and ragged girl looked around from where she lay, noticing the cave ceiling above her and the glowing green river only a few feet from her head. "This... isn't home. Where... where am I?"

( Andrita Andrita Theo713 Theo713 ChazGhost ChazGhost since you guys are the closest.)

Hercules smirked , unafraid of the transformation or his statements prior to the bell ringing. He then punched one of the light spheres before running to Tsukasa, then jumping in the air, then slamming to make a holy light shockwave with his fist pounding the ground. If it were connected, he would attempt to follow it up with a powerful wind punch that echoed throughout the place by nearly fisting the air. He WS definitely all muscle.

Hikari just looked up a bit, noticing the newcomer. Venra did as well, glancing at her for a bit, wondering exactly what to do. However, he motioned to Hikari to do the greetings, as he needed to tend to Frankie. She sighed softly, and went up to the newcomer. "Excuse me... But you .... Are intuned well with the darkness, yet embrace the Light with open arms. Riku would be a nice match for you " . She called out politely , trying her best to make sure she was well aware of this fact , with a wink for added effecf. After such, she bowed in respect. " My name is Hikari. Nice to meet you " . She said , taking her hand out, hoping she would shake it and would pull her up if she took a hold of it.

Riku
"Your not serious about..." RIku was saying to Hikari about her staying before destroyed the underworld. "I guess you are serious... Be carefully, Hades is god with power boost now" Riku said with a sigh to Hikari. But there not much time argue after as a girl appeared out of no where in front of them. Riku was going to ask i she was okay and if needed help, until Hikari said something about her being a nice match for him. "What do you mean a nice match?" Riku asked looking to Hikari. But he let the question go quickly before turning to girl in front of them. "I'm Riku. Are you okay ms...?" Riku asking to hopefully learn the girls name and see if she's okay.

CAB
In the distance from in darkness of a boulder's shadow CAB was now watching the group in this world. He saw that Frankie seemed to be out but she was surrounded by powerful warriors, and Panic. Then he saw a girl appear before them. CAB turned his head to the side curiously as he saw the girl. He started sneaking his way closer for a better look.

Darth Sidious
"Excellent. You may become a useful apprentice then" Sidious said with an evil grin. "Eventually I will have you go after a kill your former master, Darth Vader. He has betrayed the dark side and will have to pay for it" Sidious said turning his back to Starkiller and walked back to his throne. "But before you can take on that task there are things I for you to do. Think it as training to for your true battle." Sidious stated still grinning. "You see this space station that we are is still under construction but once it's finished we'll be able to simple aim and destroy any planet we want. We can threaten Vader and draw him out for you to kill. So what I need you to do is gather a great deal heartless and other creature of there nature and bring them here to quicken the pace of construction." Sidious said as some winged heartless with helmets flew pass the window behind the emperor with large sheets of metal.
Andrita Andrita Ian Temero Ian Temero Theo713 Theo713

Hikari was heading for Hades' Place. It definitely was a incredibly great task for her to do, she knew this well. However, it provided her a great way to utilize her full power and break her limits. As she made it to where she believed Hades' was, which for the most part she was likely right, she yelled out. " Hey ! God of the Underworld ! I'm here to destroy you just like I did your stone a minute ago ! " . She yelled, hoping the God would hear it. As she preapred herself, summoning two Massive Zone of Ruin blades. She was truly ready for the task at hand.

Meanwhile, before he was seen doing anything, Lord Omni teleported away, leaving Riley. He had a plan, a devious one at that. He was planning something big. If it worked, the end of all thigns would be nigh. Meanwhile, Riley looked confused, battered and dazed, as the fight between them was abruptly ended. However, Riley wasn't complaining. If Lord Omni's fought her for a little while longer, she would've died. However, she felt something horrible was going to take place. She managed to track him, and with the last of her energy, managed to make a Dark Corridor and literally throw herself inside to see what he was up to .

Frankie was seen shivering in Venra's arms. He would normally respond to what happened, but he had to be busy taking care of her. Sora sensed something off about Frankie right now , but couldn't say what exactly it was because she was still unconscious. Lord Omni's voice echoed throughout the place, from within Frankie's body " Child .... Let me into you so our powers will be one . Your power will transcend all things. But in turn.... While I am truly gone, release my darkness and power unto these miserable fools. Let us become GOD .... " . As the dark voice stopped echoing across the Underworld Colloseum, everything was still . Lord Omni was gone, fused with Frankie. This came at a terrible cost . However, there is something much more dire that is taking place. A dark light surrounded Frankie, making Venra gasp . He recognized the darkness immediately, and was honestly a bit nervous. " Oh no... She's having a Nightmare.. Like... The same one I was stuck in " . As he mentioned the nightmare, his senses went off, and turned to meet CAB . His eyes glaring at the entity, recognizing it immediately. He knew what he was doing when he had a Nighmare in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance... and recognized the entity as the embodiment of his nightmares. Before eh could respond however, a similar entity appeared beside CAB , Frankie's Nightmare given physical form. It had a feminine shape, slightly curvy , implying it was created by Frankie's insecurities and fear at what happened moments prior when Lord Omni fused with Frankie . Like CAB, she had a hooded cloak, and had the Nightmare symbol on her back, but it was golden in color [ Appearances of her under the cloak here ] . She said nothing, but summoned a Venra summoned his keyblade, saying " Jeez... What a great time for Hikari to be gone huh ? " . He murmured to himself, not knowing how strong Frankie's Nightmare was going to be . Looks like the Darkness has a powerful ally to mold to their whims.

Vader was there still , albeit he was silent the entire time until Frankie's Nightmare showed up. His eyes widened and immediately summoned his lightsaber keyblade. He was scared, mainly because in all honesty, he didn't know what honestly to expect. He was ready to charge at it, but... He wasn't certain how to deal with this. He definitely wanted to fight, but he had asbolutely no idea what to do now. " Great... We are fighting the most powerful Trump-Card's Nightmare.... Can this day get any better ?! " . He said sarcastically, pushing the force at Frankie's Nightmare. All it did was deflect it simply, knocking into the roof of the Underworld, shaking the realm they were on . Venra put Frankie down and said " Panic... Make sure nothing happens to her... Okay ? " . With that... Venra summoned 4 judgement triads at her. Frankie's Nightmare responded with a darker version of the Ultima Weapon Frankie's Other used, known as Ultima Weapon "Darkness" [Appearance here] , and repelled it with the darkness equivalent of the Judgement Triad.

Riley's eyes went wide at the sight, and hearing Lord Omni's voice. Frankie and Lord Omni have become totally one. That was debatably the scariest thing she has ever seen. With Frankie's Nightmares there . " Zachie... You are a evil mastermind. Why... " . She said, then breaking her limits then and there, managing to still have enough power to summon her massive blade. As Frankie's Nightmare came towards. She then stood beside Vennra, noding at him, before Venra did the same. Now wasn't the time to try to ask who or what happened. Now was the time to act.

Galen Marek nodded to his master, before summoning a Corridor of Darkness. He bowed at him, before leaving, bringing a few Invisibles with him for the ride. He wanted more than anything to put Vader in his place, and at the time, he had more than enough power to do so. However, he needed to prove as such to his master. He was going to world he studied in the time he had here that had a lot of darkness & heartless, Olmpus Colloseum. While he was there, he hid behind a rock, seeing the others fight. He also was now vengeful of Vader, seeing him fight for the wrong team. Perhaps now was a good time to show he was worthy of Sidious... Not Vader. However, considering who is fighting, he felt he would wait under they were weakened by such a confrontation before finishing them all off and returning them to Sidious .

Last edited:
Pruneface turned towards his new superiors and smirked. He then bowed respectfully towards them and said," Now that you have seen my combat skills, what do you want this old spy to do know?" As he waitied for his orders, Pruneface started to think about what he would do with his powers. One idea that kept popping into his head was the idea to use his new powers to create a 4th Reich, which seemed like a easy task, considering how powerful he was now.

Xemnas walked up to him, still wearing the hooded cloak that represented the new Organazation. He said , summoning a dark portal. " Follow CAB and aid him in what he is about to accomplish. at the Olympus Colloseum He will fighting strong enemies, but with your assistance, and perhaps a few more , perhaps we can win " . He said in a matter of fact tone. He would do it himself honestly , as he wielded the power of the Omnviersal Kingdom Hearts and had access to it's totality, but he wanted to save such power for the final battle. Plus, it was the perfect chance to test the rookie.

Dawn Lichtenberg

"Huh?" Dawn asked as she finally noticed the figure standing over her and froze. A person. There was another person here. Several people. After so long of being alone she didn't know what to do. When she had been walking in the darkness she had made so many plans on what she'd do when she final met someone, how she'd stop being such a loner, how she'd smile at everyone she passed to brighten up their day, how she wouldn't avoid conversations anymore. But now that she found herself in that exact situation her mind went blank. So she did what any logical person in her situation would do. She panicked.

"W-w-what?" she squeaked out as she scrambled to get up, her amber eyes, tainted by darkness, darted back and forth between Hikari and Riku. "W-w-who-?"

They just said who, dumb-dumb. The voice only she could hear mocked.

"Oh, um..." She look at the hand that was being held out, the up at the girl who offered it. She started to reach for Hikari's hand but paused before pulling her own hand back to her chest, fingers brushing against a golden star that hung from her neck. "D-D-Dawn..." She muttered hesitantly. Was that enough? Did she need to give them her last name too? Was she supposed to bow back? She couldn't remember how this was supposed to work. They didn't so it should be fine right? Right? Apparently it was, as the girl left.

And then all hell broke loose.

Dread gripping at her heart, Dawn stumbled back from the shadowy figures, nearly tripping on Fallen Angel. She could smell the stench of darkness pouring off them. Slowly she bent down and picked up the tarnished blade, drawing a little strength from the cold metal in her hands. "What do we do?" She asked her shadow as she stood back up, leveling the keyblade in front of her.

Do I look like your mom? Figure it out yourself.

The voiceless voice being as unhelpful as usual, Dawn turned to the others. "Wh-what do I do?"

( Andrita Andrita Theo713 Theo713 ChazGhost ChazGhost )

Hey!” Panic complained as the Underworld Stone was snatched from his hand and destroyed, Panic shielding his eyes from the sudden burst of light. Aww man. There went his power boost. But, it was for the better, he supposed. From a hole in the sky yet another human fell, Panic panicking and running to hide behind Riku, peeking around the male's leg at the new human to join their gathering. “I wish you humans would stop doing that! Hnnng. If this keeps up, the whole Underworld might begin to cave in on itself!” He didn't know it was a lie. He only knew that's what Hades had said in the past. The Underworld was no place meant for the living to dwell in. and in the past hour or so, there had now been 5. Where were they all coming from?? Looking to the new girl, Panic would ask “That...thing you just did. Think you can do it again? When Hades finds out the Underworld Stone is gone, there's gonna be more hell to pay than if we just stole it. You don't want to be here when that happens.” Which was his idea by the way. Steal the stone. Keep Hades in the Underworld. Get a nice power boost. Everybody wins. With the stone gone, Panic is suddenly out of that equation.

Panic would look to Hikari as she said she was going to fight Hades, shaking his head. “That would be a bad idea. Hades was more powerful than Zeus before my new master powered him up. Now” he stopped when Hikari took off, Panic throwing his claws in the air and letting them fall in defeat. Aaand she was gone. Heartless didn't listen to him. Humans didn't listen to him. Cerberus....Panic would look in the direction Hikari had gone. Cerberus had been summoned to Hades side. Gods only knew what he had been put through just in that time. And what more was to come. “Humans” he finally said, turning to look at them. “....Get my master out of here. I have to make sure Cerberus is ok.” They had been minions in arms for eons. And while he wasn't as close to Cerberus as he was to Pain, by any stretch of the imagination, they had still been comrades. There had even been times Hades let Cerberus use Panic as a chew toy, but Panic liked to believe he was Cerberus favorite chew toy. Flapping his tiny wings, Panic would rise in to the air and take off after Hikari, though not at the speeds she could reach. It would take some time for him to catch up.

Meanwhile, Hades would take a step back from Cerberus, head tilted to one side and one eye closed while both hands were used to make a half square. “Ya know, Cerberus, I was thinking more of a lava feel, but this isn't half bad either.” A low, throaty growl was the only response Hades got, Hades giving a light shrug. “C'moooon, what's th big deal? It's not like you won't get to rip souls apart limb from limb ever again.” He told the beast as a voice caught his attention, Hades turning to see Hikari flanked by a Zone of Ruin blade on either side. Another human, here in the Underworld? Seemed to be more popular these days. Maybe it was word of the Underdrome spreading. “Stone? What stone? I don't have any” it clicked. And boy did it click. “YOU WHAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!” his usual calm blue flame ignited in to a pillar of red flames, his entire form covered in the fires of hell of a few seconds. As quickly as they had started the flames died down with the exception of the flames on his head. They roared even higher before quickly dieing back down to his usual blue, Hades grunting in anger. “Ok fine fine I'm cool I'm cool I'm fine” he would mutter, running his head through his fire hair as if to brush it back. That's when he had an idea.

Ya know babe, I was hoping to save this for old Wonder breath. But you'll be a nice test run.” The flames that dotted the pillars of the Underdrome exploding in to walls of flames, revealing Cerberus' new form. The Guardian of the Underworld now stood on two legs rather than four, his front two paws and forearms each replaced by a massive canine skull and several jagged bones. His upper body was now much more bulky, with spikes larger than humans protruding from his spine, each growing larger the farther down his spine you looked. His upper arms were just as muscular as his chest, though it was hard to notice as the entirety of his upper arms was covered by another set of canine skulls that acted as armor. Fire would erupt from his fist maws, Cerberus only remaining head on his shoulders roaring a battle cry at Hikari. “.....Kill” Hades would state simply, Cerberus roaring again before vanishing, appearing right in front of Hikari with a right skull claw coming down to strike with the full force of his new and improved muscular form.

Andrita Andrita ChazGhost ChazGhost Ian Temero Ian Temero I know my description left a lot to be desired, so here's the image I found that I liked best.
s6k77t.jpg

S_Icon_Agent_2.png

One moment, they were there. "Gotcha," Marie pulled the trigger, reflexively shutting her eyes. When she opened them, Lord Omni was gone, and Riley was lying on the ground, alone. No, did she actually do it? ...Or did Lord Omni simply teleport off with their oh-so-amazing powers?

Whatever, they were gone. Marie slid down the building, and ran towards Riley, "Riley, wait!" Before she could say anything else, Riley disappeared in a cloud of darkness, without a word. She didn't exactly like where that was headed, but there was nothing for her to do now. She'd just have to wait for more bad guys to magic themselves into existence here. Even then, she's supposedly much weaker than most of the bad guys she will encounter. Marie's going to have to get used to being blatantly inferior to an opposing force for once.

( Andrita Andrita ?)

Last edited:
All Hikari did was smirk a bit. She knew it would set him off ... " Using Ceberus hmm ? I expected you to have enough nerve to fight me yourself ... Too bad . I was hoping to fight a God .... " . She retorted, before seeing the God of the Underworld take off. Oh well, she would deal with him later. A more... Exciting surprise was waiting to be acknowledged. She blocked the massive skull claw swipe, albeit it did push her back into a wall . The force was impressive, and definitely made the Zone of Ruin crack a bit . " So... You fight like a much larger and buffer Hades.... You attack and run away like a coward " . She murmured to herself, looking at the humongous beast in front of her. There wasn't any doubt the Ceberus here was likely superior to The Titans now , if not stronger than the average God. It was a intruiging change of events she didn't see coming . However, it was definitely interesting to see exactly how long this massive canine could keep up .

Frankie's Nightmare continued to fight off Venra and Vader simultaneously, holding her own well without much effort. Vader used the force to attempt to put him down, but only was sent flying when she managed to repel it with her own dark aura. Frankie's Nightmare just stared at Dawn for a minute, recognizing the darkness she had as a creature somewhat comparable to himself. However, before she would be able to attempt to come and personally meet her, Venra pushed her back with the hilt of his keyblade, sending her into a wall. She just got right back up as if no one just spiked her into the wall. She roared, and then the entire Underworld suddenly became pitch black, a darkness familiar to many. Yes, she made the Underworld temporarily warp into the Realm of Darkness. Venra looked shocked, not expecting the Nightmare to be able to connect both realms together like that.

Riley held her own pretty well against the Nightmare, due to her breaking her limits, albeit lost and was sent flying along with Vader. Seeing the Realm of Darkness made her shiver, remembering the countless times she spent here. However, she summoned her massive blade and continued to try to corner the powerful heartless . She was getting overwhelmed, and despite now being stronger than Lord Omni due to breaking her limits, she still was losing to the heartless in direct combat. She felt that if they didn't come up with a plan soon, who knew when this Heartless would decide to put the kiddy gloves off and start fighting for real. Riley glanced at Marie, smiling " Nice to see you here... Any ideas ? " . She said, still recovering from the blows she took from the Nightmare Heartless.

Galen Marek felt a lot stronger being in the presence of such primordial darkness. Dealing with the Nightmare and recruiting it for Sidious would have to wait. He then used Force Telepathy " Master Sidious... Frankie managed to summon a powerful Nightmare Heartless that is cornering the Light Faction due to Lord Omni fusing with him . She also came the users of darkness a massive amp, meaning that I can now defeat him and bring him back to use without much of a since. I'll update you sir as new events come forward... Since CAB can't talk " . He said, then left it for him to answer. He wouldn't wait . He felt he now could fight Vader now. With a confident smirk, he zipped past the others and knocked Vader back a long distance, so they could spar alone without any needs of interference. He then said " Hehehe.... How the mighty have now fallen " . He said, continuing to hammer Vader. Vader was able to keep up actually, not only due to the darkness amp, but also due to the fact his power was light as well .

RIku and CAB
"You don't have to be scared everything will okay" Riku said to Dawn before Frankie started having nightmare, and CAB showed up. So RIku instantly regretted his words. "Dawn if can fight, help those to" Riku said pointing to Venra and Vader. "And if you can't you need to get out of here fast and hide. I have to do something to my friend" RIku added before running to Frankie's body. RIku then pointed his Keyblade at Frankie and summoned a portal to enter her nightmare. Riku quickly jumped in to save Frankie. Though as soon as he did CAB followed in right after to try to kill Riku where he may have adavatge.
(If anyone wants to follow RIku in, go right ahead)

Darth Sidious
"I see... Just make sure not to fail. I want more powerful creatures under my command as well as creatures to finish construction of the Death Star, you understand?" Sidious said back through the force to make it clear what his goals were and that frailer to achieve them would not go well.
Andrita Andrita Ian Temero Ian Temero

Anakin Skywalker was completely holding his own. However, his smile deteoriated when he saw RIku head into the place. He felt something click. ONly those who know darkness well can save Frankie. He managed to knock out Galen Marek for a bit of time. " Dawn. I don't know you for very long... But you are likely the only entity who knows darkness well enough to repel Frankie's Nightmare. It's your choice ultimately, but I recommend you to come with me and RIku " . He then jumped into the dark portal after RIku .

Child Frankie was seen putting up a barrier against Lord Omni within her very heart. With her willpower alone she was holding back wave after wave of dark energy. It was literally as if two entities were fighting within her heart, which in all honesty is exactly what was taking place. Her eyes were constantly spawning tears, showing that she didn't like what was going on whatsoever. She was afraid of Lord Omni & what he was capable of doing with her body . " Yield Child ! Know your purpose as my Vessel ! " . The women in a hooded cloak continued to say, putting wave upon wave of dark power into her. However, she wasn't ready for a powerful blunt force of well... The Force knocking into Lord Omni's back, sending her flying the opposite direction.

" Her purpose is entirely her own dark one ! " . Anakin Skywalker told Lord Omni , looking at the women with hatred. However , he simply sighed , gazing at the child's suffering trying to keep the darkness from enveloping her. It reminded him of what he could've done to resist the Dark Side of the Force. He shook his head, then pointing the ligjtsaber keyblade at him. " The Light will win this exchange.... ".

Lord Omni smirked. " Very well... If you forfeit your lives this easily... I shall give you the please of dying to the new God personally " . She said, then charged her energy outward, sending massive stalagmites of darkness towards them. Vader stopped them with the Force, and went to fight Lord Omni. " Go ! Save Frankie ! I'll deal with Lord Omni ! "

Xemnas said, summoning a dark corridor towards where CAB was to be " Assist CAB, he heartless in the dark cloak " . He said, looking a bit interested. He would do it himself, but he wants to hold off his new powers until much later.

( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , ChazGhost ChazGhost , Theo713 Theo713 , Ian Temero Ian Temero , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Killerclown Killerclown Sorry for the long delay )

Dawn Litchenberg

Dawn felt a chill crawl down her spine as one of the creatures stared straight at her, causing her to take an unconscious step back. “F-Fight? That?” Sure, it was probably the logical thing to do: something attacks you, you fight back. Heck, it was why she carried a weapon in the first place. But her general policy had always been to run from monsters; to only fight if there was no other option. And right now every part of her being was screaming at her to get away from those things.

Yeah… it’ll probably kick your ass. As usual the voice was not helping.

Hands shaking, the girl took an unsteady step forward, working up the nerve to join the fray when the creature, the ‘Nightmare’, let out a spine-chilling roar, freezing her in place.

Woah! Nice! The voice commented as the darkness filled in around them. Seems real familiar, doesn’t it?

“No…” The Realm of darkness? Why? She had escaped, right? Had it followed her? Was this creature sent to drag her back?

Nice and dark and homey. Man, it’s like we never left!

“Nononono…” She was starting to hyperventilate. The idea that she was back in that lonely hell was sending her anxiety through the roof.

Aaaand starting panic protocols in 3…2…1…

And then… there was no panic. Her scream ended before it started when an older man spoke to her. He seemed powerful and his voiced carried it, so when he said she could help, that she was probably the only one that could, it gave her a small bit of strength. That’s it? The voice, who had been looking forward to her flailing around, was not pleased with how this had turned out. No screaming? No desperate attempt to escape? An old fart says one nice thing and suddenly you’re ready to play the hero?

“He…He said I could help. That I could save her.” She defended, turning to the portal.

So? Fuck her! Did anyone save you when you were lost in the darkness? What the hell do you owe her?

Dawn just frowned. “That’s an awful way of thinking.” She said quietly, before running into the portal after Vader.

That's kind of the point. The voice grumbled. When it didn't get even a hint of a response it realized that, while they were still connected, Dawn had somehow left her shadow behind. The person-shaped blob of darkness slowly lost it's form, shrinking into a puddle of black around the tarnished keyblade that had also been unable to follow.

Huh. That's new...

(If anyone tries to go near Frankie, the portal, or the keyblade, Dawn's Shadow will react.)

Dive to the Heart
Franklin's Mind

Dawn found herself floating down through dark waters towards a glowing platform. She was surprised to find herself back here, the last time being when she first picked up Fallen Angel. But as soon as her feet hit the ground she realized that it wasn't the same place. The design on the floor was different and there was no suit of armor waiting to judge her. Instead there was a battle raging in this place of serenity.

Getting her bearings, Dawn turned to the fight and raised her weapon only to find that she had none. When she turned to ask her shadow where it had gone she found that even that had left her. She had been abandoned by her constant companions in the darkness and was beginning to second guess coming here. "W-w-where do y-you n-need me?" she called out to whoever would answer her. Well, not the creepy cloaked people. Obviously.

( Andrita Andrita ChazGhost ChazGhost )

Riku and CAB
It took Riku a moment to adjust himself after entering Frankie's dream. But after doing so he was ready to save Frankie. He was no longer in his normal clothes, he was in same set of clothes he had in dream drop distance as he now acted again a dream eater spirit. He was going to fight Lord Omni when Vader came in and took them on in a fight instead. "Right!" Riku said to Vader. Riku was then about to run to help Frankie when Dawn appeared in the dream world. Riku was unsure of what Dawn could do but he could use the help either way though. "Stick with me for now" Riku said to Dawn before he began running to Frankie.

As he almsot reached Frankie CAB jumped in between him and Frankie with his weapon ready to fight. "You didn't learn your lesson the first I defeated you. Get out of my way or I'll teach you another lesson!" Riku said to CAB with his keyblade ready to fight. He then turned to Dawn and said "Go help her". After saying this CAB charged at Riku and RIku was barely able to block. "Hold on Frankie, your friends are here. Just hold on a little longer" RIku yelled to Frankie as he clashed blades with CAB.
Ian Temero Ian Temero Andrita Andrita

Pruneface immediatley saluted his superior and immediatly walked into the portal, being engulfed in Darkness for a brief second. When the darkness disapated, he found himself in a other arena. He then started to look around, looking for CAB.

Vader held off Lord Omni in the dream world, fighting on-par with him for the most part. Their force & darkness power cancelling each other out perfectly, it was obvious neither was going to win at this point. That was the plan. Once they had Frankie on their side again, they can together defeat Lord Omni. Meanwhile, he had to hold the young titan back with all the willpower and determination he could muster. Blow for blow, their keyblades clashed countless times.

Riley was still getting dominated by Anti-Frankie, getting knocked around in a similar manner to when she previously fought Lord Omni . However, unlike Lord Omni, who did it for pleasure, Anti-Frankie's only desire was to completely destroy her, leaving no traces behind and purifying her existence to the darkness. RIely continued to struggle, fighting tooth and anil for her life. However, she was still being dominated. It wouldn't take too long for her to be completely destroyed.

Frankie heard their words, and smiled a bit at them. She then took the shield away, seeing Lord Omni being temporarily being defeated. However, a heartless was planning on striking her down, leaving her there for dead. However, from the dreamscape, a entity showed up and easily repelled the Heartless with the hilt of her blade. A Keyblade Master, lost in time but wandering the depths of the Darkness showed up . Aqua showed up , using Anti-Frankie's connecting the Realm of Darkness to the Real World as a way to come back. Alongside her, there was another entity, someone who was able to resist Lord Omni and break free in this dreamworld. It was Zachie , the vessel of Lord Omni, and she wasn't exactly happy with what her dark half did. She called out to the Vader " Key wielder... Cease fire. I shall handle Lord Omni personally " . SHe said, summoning the Forbidden Keyblade and launching herself at Lord Omni. Vader jumped back, and then dashed forward with Zachie, driving their keyblades into Lord Omni's back, sending her reeling.

The two continued to fight and destroy Lord Omni, summoning all of their power to have a Reality Shift together. Lord Omni was sent flying by the attack, but it didn't kill him . Lord Omni was against her better half & Vader. ll Zachie said " I was you at one point ... I'll admit that But Frankie gave me another chance. I won't waste it " . With that, she then charged at Lord Omni solo , fighting incredibly well, using the light in ways it hasn't been used prior . If the Good Zachie won , Frankie would be alright and would fused with them safely. If Bad Zachie / Lord Omni won... they would become the Evil God of All Existence. Lord Omni said " et us see who is the better half !!! " and they clashed, sending an incredibly powerful shockwave of light & darkness rippling throughout the arena.

Meanwhile RIley sensed her old friend. She cried a bit while fighting. " Zachie... My friend. She finally returned to me.I WILL meet her again ! " . With that cry, she broke her limits and was capable of keeping up evenly with Anti-Frankie, despite the difference in power seen prior. She was determined more than ever to win this exchange.

( Killerclown Killerclown , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , ChazGhost ChazGhost , Ian Temero Ian Temero , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back