• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Lost Heroes

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Celphia.png

quadraxis201 quadraxis201

The young girl merely nodded in response. She actually didn't want a grandiose reward for doing literally nothing, but she appreciated the gesture nonetheless "Umm... It's no problem...Thank you for thinking of me... Maybe one day I'll take you up on that offer". She said, wondering exactly she should go through with that promise. She then turned to the other two members of her current party, asking "Is there... Anything you guys need to d--?" . Before she could finish, an interesting looking bunny was on the table, visibly to everyone around. At first, she didn't have any memories of what it was. But then, it spoke with it's eyes widened, the bunny looking rather familiar, but the voice truly hit home "Princess Sofia... Is that you ?" . Celphia recognized it from her dreams, and asked it to come over, calling her by it's anme "C...Clover ? " She said in Sofia's voice, which made her gasp in shock. "That.... Isn't my voice. It's... The girl from my dreams... Are we connected ?" . The bunny bounced over as she kneeled down to pick the bunny up, tears in it's eyes at the confirmation that Celphia was in-fact The Princess from her dreams had that exact bunny, and like the above, actually had powers.

The Bunny saw the Amulet of Avalor around Celphia's neck , and the bunny softly stated. "It... Really is you... I've been looking for so long..." , He said, before sleeping soundly, leaving a very confused Celphia. Just for a moment, she sounded like the young Princess from her dreams, and had her Amulet which was given by her Grandma not too long before she was kidnapped , saying something cryptic like "She'll remember in time" . This was part of the reason she went on this journey: To find out who she really is.

Last edited:
World: Traverse Town

Monty once again shrugged as Celphia spoke. "Oh, don't worry about it, kupo! You volunteered to pay for our ice cream, so why not enjoy yours? I would say you earned it for your generosity."

Right as Torrin was about to chip in, Celphia seemed to pause as she saw a rabbit on a nearby table. Both Moogle and Keyblade user turned around without saying another word to watch her move toward said rabbit and converse with it.

"Torrin..."

"Yes, Monty... I heard it, too."

It was here that the two of them learned that Celphia's name was apparently Sofia, and that this rabbit had apparently been searching for her for a while. Moreover, if they needed any further proof that Sofia was a princess, they had gotten it straight from the bunny's mouth.

"It really is one thing after another with you, isn't it, kupo?" Monty said, placing one arm near where his mouth would be.

"People have missed you, it seems." Torrin added, rubbing his chin gently. "Are you going to take him along with you, then?"

Andrita Andrita

She paused for a second as the two allies said their chosen remarks, looking at the sleeping bunny that is cuddling in her arms. She didn't want to inconvenience them, but at the same time didn't want to abandon him. SHe hoped that she didn't have to chose between the two. " I... would like tot take Clover... But... If you don't want to I... I'll... I don't know". She said in a hushed whisper, her sensitive voice bordering on crying. She didn't know why, but some part of her missed this bunny completely, as if they've shared an entire life together and if they were separated pain would hit her like no other.

World: Traverse Town

Torrin frowned as Celphia (whom he should perhaps have begun to refer to as "Sofia") was once again stricken by indecisiveness. "Why would I not want you to take Clover along? He's your friend, after all, and he definitely means a lot to you."

Monty chuckled slightly. "Not to mention, kupo... he is kind of cute." With his arm back near his mouth, Monty said, "Though, if you're on some grand quest to discover who you really are, I'm not going to be joining you, kupo. The thing is... Traverse Town's where most Moogles like myself call home. Also... should we find ourselves in a situation, I don't suppose I'd be much good in a fight, kupo. Moogles aren't exactly fighters, y'know. But, Torrin'll keep you nice and safe. You can always come back here to visit me, though!"

Torrin exhaled, closing his eyes. "Celphia... or perhaps, should I call you 'Sofia'?... You needn't worry. I have a vessel we can use. There are very many worlds out there that are bound to have clues like Clover there. We'll find 'em."

At this point, Torrin was expecting to receive a call from his Master, telling him of any potential intel he might have regarding potential Heartless sightings.

Andrita Andrita

".... Okay... Thank you for your offer Torrin... And thank you too Monty... You guys are such good people". She said with a bit of hesitancy, looking back at the young moogle and petting the still sleep Clover. She wasn't 100% sure of what exactly to do, but it was nice to know that someone had her back. When she remembered that Torin called her 'Sofia', she just shook her head. " Please just call me Celphia.... At least until I remember enough to be called Sofia... If that is understandable ? I also don't necessarily know how much of a help I'll be on this adventure... But I'll do my best to help in anyway I can" . She said, putting a hand on her chest with a look of determination plastered on her face. She owed it to so many people to try her absolute hardest here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back