• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Lost Heroes

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
World: Shibuya Shopping District
There Kama lay. On a bench slightly off to the side of the Shopping District. He had accidentally fallen asleep. Although the dream he was having was very odd and felt so real. He was falling. From very high into the air. Without a doubt he would die from the height he was falling but right before he hit the ground, he found himself on his hands and knees in total darkness. Kama got up and looked around and not a soul was in sight. He took a brave step forward, and as he did so, a blinding light came up from below him. He had to shield his eyes as the darkness he was standing on broke away and flew off. Kama looked at the pieces of blackness that were flying away, and realized that those creatures were not dark fragments. They were birds. They were doves, to be more exact. Kama gaped at them, their white feathers drifting downward all around him. Until finally, all of them had flown away, deeper into the blackness that surrounded him.

He was on a small circular platform that seemed to be floating in the darkness. There was a picture of a girl with short black hair in a yellow and blue dress holding an apple spread across it, and all around her were the faces of seven little men, each of which seemed to express a different emotion or trait.

But Kama wasn't interested in the giant picture. He wanted to know where he was and he wanted to know right there and then. Suddenly, Kama heard a voice. It seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere all at once... Perhaps it came from within him. Wherever it had come from, it had caused Kama to look back over his right shoulder. He tried to follow the voice, slowly moving his head from the right side to the left in an attempt to pinpoint the voice's source...

So much to do... So little time... Take your time...

Last edited:
All Iris knew was that she was falling. Falling in a pitch black void. The wind whipping past her hair as she sailed down. How long had she been falling? How far down? She hadn’t a clue. She tried to focus ahead of her, spying a familiar light source. A stained glass platform appeared below, images of herself, a blue rabbit and a brave dog in armor in a heroic pose. Iris smirked in recognition and aimed her fall towards it. She began to slow her descent when she felt a chill in her spine. Something was wrong. She turned her body in midair to look back.

WHAM!

A black and red mass nailed her in the chest at incredible speed. She felt herself picking up speed with it before feeling her body hit the platform, shattering it. Shards of glass ripped her shoulders and arms, embedding themselves deep. She felt a warm liquid ooze up from her wounds, lost to the void. Iris struggled to push the mass back, finally doing so. She looked up and saw a human looking face, pale and gaunt. His hair was a white shaved Mohawk and his ears were pierced and chained. His eyes were a terrifying yellow tinge, wise and maddening. Iris recognized the nightmarish visage of her old foe.

“Ennis Aug!” She cried, trying to separate herself from him. He latched on tightly with his long nailed hands, gripping the girl. His reared his head back as Iris watched in horror as his teeth lowered into a quartet of hideous fangs. The monster dove his head forward, sinking his teeth into her throat.

“NOOOO! AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUU-“

“-AAAAAUUUUUUGH!”

*FWUMP!*

Iris felt her body hit a hard surface as she tumbled in a white cloth cocoon. Sunlight streamed through the fabric as she pulled it off of her face. She sat up quickly, taking in her surroundings. She was in a modestly decorated room next to a poster bed. A desk sat in the corner opposite of her, a few books lay open on top. A small blue and black device was near it, her Gummiphone. Iris rubbed her head and stood up, her eyes darting about for anything.

“Another bad dream...” she muttered to herself. She strode over to a floor length mirror in the corner and inspected her shoulder. There were no bite marks on her throat but she did have a minor bruise on her shoulder from falling out of the bed. Iris huffed in relief and frustration as she went back to the desk and picked up the Gummiphone. She turned it on and checked her messages.

“YOU HAVE NO NEW MESSAGES.” It chirped.

Iris felt a tinge of disappointment. She was hoping to hear back from Oswald or Max or Merlin. Anyone, really. With the Society in the wind and Ennis Aug disappearing into time, Iris had hoped someone would call her with a lead. Or at least she had hoped Oswald would call to check in. She missed her closest friend ever since he and King Mickey went off to be reacquainted, with Oswald learning he was the long lost brother to the King. Iris sighed and placed the Gummiphone back in the desk. A sharp knock at the door startled her. Iris whirled around, hand extending as power flowed from her palm and summoned her Keyblade.

An intricate key appeared in her hand, elegant in its design. The metal shaft shimmered in a rainbow sheen, a winged like key ward blooming from the pin. A small keychain ending in a rainbow flower jangled at the bow, swinging freely. Iris made her way to the door and flung it open. A small Moogle stood in the doorway, holding a tray of food.

“Breakfast for you, cupo!” It squeaked, unfazed by the combat ready girl. It walked into the room, setting the tray on the nightstand by the bed. It gave a small bow before walking out the room. Iris banished her Keyblade away and grabbed a slice of toast from the tray and went to the large bay window. She leant on the frame, eyes cast out on the town beyond.

World: Traverse Town

"HYEHHHHHHH HA HA HAAAAAAAAA" yelled a hot blooded young man as he executed a complex series of moves with his weapon. The orbs of energy that had acted as his opponents had all been swiftly defeated. Landing back down on the ground, the young man rested his weapon on his shoulder. "One minute and seven seconds, kupo. You've gotten faster, Caim" said a moogle that floated over. This was Mog, a moogle who worked at the local item shop. He and Caim had been friends ever since Caim saved him from some monsters. "No good..... Sensei Goken can do that stuff in half that time, faster even" replied a dejected Caim as he sat down and downed an entire bottle of water. Resting against him was his Keyblade, which he had nicknamed "Two Become One". For some reason, Caim was able to summon one of these mythical weapons with ease. Mog sat next to him and began to eat a bar of Sea Salt Ice Cream. Eyeing the sweet treat, Caim considered going to buy one himself. "What WOULD you do without me, kupo?" said Mog as he slyly handed Caim another bar.

The two sat and ate as they talked about various things. "Six months" said Caim as he looked up at the sky. "Kupo?" Mog looked at him with a confused expression. "As of today, I've been living in this town for six months..... time has really flown by" Caim smiled and scanned the heavens with his eyes. "You still don't remember anything about where you're from, kupo?" Mog finishes his ice cream and throws the stick into the trash. "Not a thing, not even who I am. All I know is my name.... which may have just been something rattling around in my head when I woke up here" Caim also finished and disposed of his ice cream. For those who had lost their worlds to the Darkness, Traverse Town was where they ended up. This may have happened to Caim. What was even more strange was his ability to summon a Keyblade. Sensei Goken quickly took notice of this and took him under his wing. Training him in the art of combat, Caim became the apprentice of Sensei Goken. He also started taking jobs from the people around town to return their kindness for helping him out when he first arrived.

"Welp... back to training" He then got up and got back to training...

World: Dive to the Heart
Kama was at a loss. Take his time? But there was only so little time, wasn't there? He found himself confused and almost frightened by this series of events. What in the world was happening?!

But don't be afraid. The door is still shut.

"The door? What door?" He thought.

Now, step forward. Can you do it?

For a moment, he wasn't sure if he could. His feet suddenly felt extremely heavy, as if he had grown roots and was suddenly stuck to the spot. Kama looked around for a while, wondering if he ought to obey the strange voice. Then, swallowing hard, Kama lifted his great black sneaker up off the ground and took a step forward. Then another. And another. The chain that dangled at his side jingled as he moved, and his necklace, with the silver crown, rocked back and forth with his movement. He managed to cross over to the center of the platform and then stood still, as though awaiting further instructions from the strange voice.

Power sleeps within you.

Suddenly, a beam of light appeared to his right. Kama turned his head to look at it, and saw that a stone tablet bearing a red shield had risen up from the part of the floor that the light had touched.

If you give it form...

Kama spun around in time to see another beam of light fall upon the surface of the platform to his left, and saw that another stone tablet had appeared, this time bearing a green wand with a blue symbol on its top. Three circles. One big and two smaller ones attached to it. It reminded Kama of pictures he had seen of water molecules in those textbooks. He then noted that the shield bore the same symbol.

... It will give you strength.

Yet another beam of light had appeared and summoned yet another stone tablet from the depths of the flooring. Kama turned his head. This one had appeared right in front of him. This stone tablet held a broad sword with a gold and blue hilt. All three objects spun in place just above the stones. Kama looked at each item in turn, baffled, when the voice came once more.

Choose well.

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy (I apologize if it seems rather lazy, but I couldn't really see any other way of our characters interaction other than this way.)

Celphia's Station of Awakening
station_of_awakening_by_juliekml1092-d3etvqr.gif

When Celphia woke up, she felt as if endless darkness greeted her wherever she looked. It was a if someone turned off the lights everywhere around her except for the giant platform she stood on. She glanced upwards at the empty sky, trembling lightly as she walked for a few minutes towards the center. She gasped at what she saw in the middle of what appeared to be a glass painting, recognizing vaguely some of the figures on it. "T... That's me...B... But... Those are some of the people from my dreams". She whispered this, trying to understand what this meant for her.

In the middle of the glass painting, at the center of the giant platform she stood on, she saw herself in a floating stance, levitating a giant book near her heart(implying this book was sealed there to hid it) , and those from her dreams, keyblade wielders and masters from the recent past who together defeated a darkness that threatened to envelop the world numerous times. She sometimes could vaguely remember reliving some of their memories, being there as it she experienced it, but doesn't know their names whatsoever. However, there was a consistent statement made alongside that, that somehow was deeply connected to some of her deepest memories. She whispered "M... May your heart be your guiding key ? I... I don't know if I can even trust my hea--"

Before she could even get started with her never-ending series of Self-Doubt: She realized she was much younger than she was. She wore clothes she do not recognize, and spoke in a way she didn't remember. She also wore a purple dress resembling that of an princess, and wore an amulet she didn't recognize "I... Is this who I was... B... Before I lost my memories ?" . She asked, but didn't understand if this was a dream or not. Then, a magic mirror of sorts floated from the sky, showing off the version she recognized: The unassuming , average girl she knew deeply and did not appreciate. The two versions of herself walked towards each other, then once both touched the sides of the mirror, they fused into her regular self. Once that episode occurred, she continued to walk, until mirrors showed the night sky, showing off events that happened in the most distant past, from things that shouldn't be remembered to things that changed the fate of the world. A voice boomed throughout the sky, a voice that seemed familiar yet distant. The voice asked if she would chose Wisdom, Vitality, or Balance. She chose Balance... But then something weird happened.

Someone in a black hooded cloak showed up from within a dark corridor (This character is from Celphia's past and I will be making a character sheet for her). Emotionless in stature and expression, the giant figure picked up the young girl , and she was very much helpless to even attempt to respond. He stated without any hint of remorse. " You are not ready to venture outward into the worlds...Your heart is strong, but your will is weak. You need to learn how to channel true power, Princess... And what better way than to have a worthy companion". She had no idea what she referred to him as, but he threw her into the Dark Corridor.... Wherever it were to land completely Unknown

----
---

The Inn that Never Was...

She was thrown into the Dark Corridor, as it reappeared in a random location, which was ironically in Transverse Town, the very first world Sora and many other relatively important people to the fate of the world just so happened to show up, as well as people came to when their world was completely destroy. It was an Inn of sorts, though she had no idea where it was actually, or even what world she was in. She landed on the ground with a loud thud, and she rubbed her head at the minor throbbing coursing through her head.

She looked over at the other woman currently in the room along with her, too shy to really say anything other than have a face of complete terror, similar akin to a deer stuck in headlights, and her feminine frame trembled in fear and her abrupt interaction with someone she didn't know personally. She was stuck in the same room with a complete stranger and didn't know whether this person would hurt her or not. Beofre anyone could push her back where she was, the dark corridor closed, making her stuck in wherever world she was located within

The last thing Canus could remember was his ship being ripped apart to shreds as it fell from the depths of space. Using the obvious context clues at hand, he confidently concluded that he had crash. Now Canus lied on the ground of an unknown planet as he brought himself back from unconscious. Gathering in his surroundings, the young boy faced the gentle blue sky above. He was absolutely mesmerized by the beauty of it. Back at his home world the trees were so tall that only slivers of sky could be seen in between the sea of leaves that hid it.

Canus let himself take a moment to appreciate the sight before he attempted to peel himself off the ground. As Canus tried to he could feel his body protest the act with burning waves of pain. He figured that he must have been heavily injured in the crash. Forcing his shaking body into an awkward sitting position, Canus realized he was ontop a building of some sort and his ship was no where to be seen. Inside of it he had packed almost all of his teacher’s hard work, and his two best friends. Now he was definitely panicking. They could be in perilous danger for all he knew and what’s worst, Serpens could be in her heartless form scaring the poplauce. Absolutely worried, Canus tried to force his uncooperative body to stand but there seemed to be no hope left.

Just as he was about to give up a flickering orb of light entered his line of vision.

“Taeda!”

His butterfly somehow had survived the crash and found him. Pointing out his index finger, Canus let the insect flutter towards him and land on him. Almost immediately he could feel the healing powers of Taeda take place. Any open cuts he had had begun to scab over and his harsh violet bruises were now only a slight yellow in color. Though definitely not at his peak performance, Canus could at least force himself to get up. He pried himself off the ground and finally stood up with his next goal in mind. He needed to find Serpens, his stuff, and then figure out where the heck he was. Walking towards the edge of the building he gazed at a set of bright red numbers plastered onto the skyscraper across from where he stood. He carefully read them to himself,

One o’ four?

Keeping that peculiar number in mind, Canus rushed to find the nearest set of stairs with Taeda trailing right behind. Once down and out of the building his search had finally begun.

0D710CFF-7484-4E5D-AD25-A5F52E247B31.jpeg

CURRENT WORLD: SHIBUYA
OBJECTIVE: LOCATE PET “CAT” AND SHIP

anime_girl_render_39__vanilluxe__by_notsocreativ-dao75hb.pngAlice woke up to a bright sunny day which was pretty usual. She sat up and yawned while a maid walked into her room. "Morning Miss White wanted to let you know you'll be on your own today seems like everyone's going to be busy. I'll have your breakfasts ready for when you're dressed." She then left scurried off and Alice sighed. Seemed like she was always on her own recently. She got out of her bed and walked over to her doll's special bed, Clara, and picked her up. "Well at least your always with me right?" She then looked around her room where there were shelves and shelves filled with dolls. "You guys never leave." She said as she hugged Clara with smiled. She then sat Clara gently in her special chair and got dressed for the day.

Once she was done she grabbed Clara and headed to the dinning room where there was a single plate with eggs and bacon and a cup of orange juice. She sat down with Clara in her lap and started eating. "Well I don't know about you Clara but I rather not stay in this castle all day...maybe I could go into down or even travel to another world....Oh! Yeah, I could do that maybe I could visit some friends......Though Mickey said not to go anywhere until another mission comes up. She sat Clara on the table so she could look at her. "What do you think to go to another world anyway or should I be good and just stay here?" She took a bite of baking listened as if Clara was talking to her yeah. "Yeah? You think I should stay?........ Your probably right. Who knows Maybe someone will come to find me haha. Oh!" She clasped her hands together. "And we can have a nice tea party together! Oh, what fun that would be!" Her excitement soon turned into slight disappointment. She sat back in her chair with Clara in her arms and hugged her. "Though guess there's no chance of that happening huh?"

World: Dive to the Heart
After a moment's hesitation and thought, Kama stepped toward the platform that held the sword. He pulled himself up onto the platform and took the sword into his gloved hands. Upon further inspection, Kama saw a small red circle on the hilt, and inside it was the symbol of the three circles that he'd seen on the other two items. He stared at the sword in awe, his blue eyes wide in wonder. It felt good in his hands. Like he was born to wield it.

The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction... Is this the power you seek?

Kama looked up into the blackness, still hoping that the owner of the voice would reveal himself. After a moment of empty silence and darkness, he looked back at the sword in his hands and nodded "Yes." in reply. The sword instantly vanished from his hand, breaking up into light as though it had been made of fireflies. He was alarmed to feel strength flow into him. His body was absorbing the light of the sword.

Your path is set. Now... what will you give up in exchange?

He slowly turned around to look at the remaining two items; the shield and the wand. "Um..." He had to give one of those up in exchange for his newfound power? Kama jumped down from the platform that had once held the sword and looked at each of the items. What to give up? His eyes drifted from the shield to the wand. He swallowed hard and walked toward it. He pulled himself onto the platform and, looking sadly at the item before him, gently took the wand into his hands.

The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. You give up this power?

The wand seemed to be nothing short of amazing in itself. It had a very simple design, which would probably make it not only useful for magic, but for bashing things with as well. His fingers fiddled with the blue spheres at the top as he tore his eyes away from the wand and looked back into the darkness. Once again, Kama nodded. "Yes." And, similarly to the sword, the wand broke into light, and the boy watched silently as the lights winked out one by one. He was not absorbing them this time around.

You have chosen the power of the warrior. You've given up the power of the mystic. Is this the form you choose?

He had to wonder why the strange voice kept saying aloud what his choice had been. But once again, he nodded his approval. "Yes." Kama turned on his heel, awaiting further orders from the voice. Yet as he waited for the voice to return, there was a large jolt that almost knocked him off the gray platform. He looked down at his feet and realized that the platform was sinking into the stained glass image.

Demitris had awoken from her slumber. She was inside an Inn, all alone in her room. She couldn't remember the last time she had company, it was certainly long ago. Her kingdom, her servants, her people, all lost to the forces of darkness. She would come back to the kingdom of hers but, she doesn't know where it is. If she could ever find it, would it still be the same place she knew and loved? Could she ever face the growing force of what the darkness had used against her? Whatever the answer was, she stood up and sat at a chair while resting her arms at a desk. A Moogle came in, "Would you like some breakfast, kupo?". She never had seen a Moogle in her home world, it was filled with beasts and humans. She liked Moogles for their cute appearance and naive nature. "Yes, please.", she said in a low tone, averting her gaze from the Moogle and into her chest, where her family crest was located. "If only I could turn back time...", the girl looked sad. She remembered her family, they were certainly selfish and mean to others but, she missed them. She wanted them back, no matter how much it will cost.

"Here's your breakfast, kupo!", it came back within a few minutes, delivering her a hot and freshly made batch of pancakes, drizzled with a syrup and powdered with sugar on top. It had the shape of a circle with two circles on the top of it's base. This shape was unfamiliar to her as she had never seen this shape in her life. She found it odd but, still proceeded to eat the sugary treat that was given to her. She wondered what day it was, she didn't have the time to check the clock nor the calendar when she first arrived in this world.

When Demitris was a small child, she had an odd dream. In where she was made to choose what seemed to be some random objects. She was interested in the long stick that shined over a pedastal and decided to choose it. A voice said something about a power, she ignored it and decided to choose it. After it was chosen, she was tasked to give up an item. She went for the shield, as getting behind cover was certainly not her role, and liked fighting in general.
The voice spoke again, it said something about losing a thing, in which Demitris ignored it and stuck with her choice. She felt some kind of energy wrap around her and enter her body. It was then, she woke up inside her bedroom and told her mother what happened inside her dream. Her mother said that i was nothing to worry about, although she may know something about it.

Back to the present, the woman examined her keyblade, Magical Rain. It had a weird look to it as it was in the form of an umbrella. She was curious to why it took the form of an umbrella but, she uses it from time to time, battling against the forces of darkness at every corner in other worlds. She opened the umbrella, expanding it's canopy. She slightly liked it's design, no matter how odd it was as it could function like a normal umbrella. Demitris put away her keyblade and decided to read a book to pass the time.

Torrin sat with his legs crossed pretzel-style and his eyes gently shut, flush against the wall that stood between the illuminated corner fountain of Traverse Town's Third District and the small corridor which ended in the door to the Mystical House. The burly young man had visited this spot quite frequently as a location to relax and unwind after a hard day's work. He would silently meditate to the soothing sounds of the fountain to his left, and ponder what he would do next.

It was then that a Moogle gently floated down the stairs that led from the Second District door and over to Torrin, who had emptied his mind at this point and was focusing solely on the flowing water.

"Here again, kupo?" The Moogle asked. "Isn't there anything that needs doing at the moment? Darkness to vanquish, kupo?"

Torrin's eyes fluttered open and focused themselves on the floating creature. "No, Monty." Torrin replied. "If there was, Master would have said something."

Monty put an arm to his mouth. "I... guess you're right, kupo. Well, I can see you were busy trying to relax, but... would you like to perhaps train a bit in the meanwhile? Can't hurt any... right, kupo?"

Torrin closed his eyes once more and let out a soft exhale as he stood himself back up before dusting himself off. "
Alright. Might as well." Gently thrusting his right arm off to the side, a series of light polygons materialized around his hand before a large, heavy metallic Keyblade appeared in his hand. The Keyblade, called the Gigas Gear, was a very strong weapon indeed to match its wielder's strong heart, not to mention heavy in weight. The weapon itself was a dark silver color with a quite angular, long, and blocky appearance, with a bronze-colored handguard. "You know what to do."

On cue, a bunch of large energy spheres appeared before the Keyblade wielder, scattered around the District.

Adjusting his glasses with his free hand, Torrin raised his face mask and grasped his weapon with both hands, swinging it at the spheres, grunting as he did.

Once the first wave of spheres were defeated, Monty summoned another one, this time placing the spheres clustered together in series of 4 by 4 squares around the area. "Alright, kupo! Show me that technique of yours!" The Moogle cheered, referring to the Landsplitter.

Torrin focused his energy as his Keyblade reconfigured into a massive claymore. Each time Torrin struck the ground with his changed Keyblade, stalagmites appeared, destroying a group of spheres at once. After doing this enough times, one square was left, and it was here that Torrin performed his finishing move. He lept into the air, weapon held all the way back, and with a bellowing shout, he plunged toward the ground and slammed with near-meteoric force, creating a circle of large stalagmites around him before his Keyblade reverted to its former state.

Monty applauded as Torrin finished. "Wow, kupo! You really don't miss a step, do you?"

Torrin adjusted his glasses once more as he dismissed his Keyblade. "
The darkness will not relent, so neither will I." He responded with a kind smile. "Master taught me that one."

Monty floated right next to Torrin. "Alright. Want to get some ice cream before your next mission, kupo?"

With a nod, Torrin and Monty headed toward the Second District on a quest to obtain their sweet treats.

Last edited:
{Aiki: Disney Town; Main Plaza}

A dark corridor opened in a corner of Disney Town’s Main Plaza. Aiki stepped out of it in Dark Mode, glancing around nervously. When nothing made its way to greet or attack her, she closed the corridor. A few moments later, her Dark Mode ended, leaving her in her normal clothes. She was going to have to look into a different mode of transport. In her adventures back home, she had a solar sailor to get around. Outside the Mirror Worlds, she had been using the Dark Corridors, using her Dark Mode to protect her. But it was still dangerous. Maybe she could pick up a some sort of ship. There was also a way to fly on a Keyblade Form, but she wasn’t sure she had the right protective equipment for that.
“One more hurtle to overcome.” She thought with a sigh.
Taking a deep breath, Aiki looked around again at her surroundings. She had heard this was a seat of power for the Light from a duck in Twilight Town. She wouldn’t find the boy here, but maybe she could find other allies. Going lone wolf against what she felt was coming would end in catastrophe. Plus, maybe someone here could get her home when all this was done.
“Just a little longer, guys.” Aiki murmured before heading for the castle in the distance.

anime_girl_render_39__vanilluxe__by_notsocreativ-dao75hb.pngAfter breakfast, Alice decided she would go into town. With Clara in hand, she headed out of the castle and headed down the road. Though before she left she made sure to tell the maid where she was going in case anyone needed her. As she was walking she spotted someone else coming down the same road and well they for sure wasn't from around here which met. "They must be from another world!" She dashed over quickly stopping right in front of the person. Alice smiled at the new visitor to this world "Hi I'm Alice White and Welcome to Disney Castle.....Town or world? Anyway just welcome! I never guessed my wish would actually come true! You're headed to the Disney Castle, right? That's where I live! I can give you a tour and...oh! We can have a tea party and talk about many things!" Alice was so excited to see a new face or any face really that wasn't busy that she thought she would faint. "Oh, I almost forgot I didn't get your name."
RikuXIII RikuXIII

If someone were to look closely at the bustling scramble crossing they would have noticed a small bruised boy rushing through the crowd looking absolutely miserable. Canus was that boy and he felt even worse than how he looked. There was absolutely no sign of his friend being anywhere near his location and to make matters worse people were beginning to stare. Canus had never seen another person besides his teacher in his life so to be shoved into a situation with crowds upon crowds of strangers, it’s no wonder why he was utterly terrified. Searching through the crowds for a black cat, he continued running through the crossing until he eventually reached a slightly less congested area of the city.

With the smaller amount of people crowding Canus he could calm himself down a little. He slowed as his pace as he more carefully searched for Serpens. Taking time to examine the area he was in, He figured out that he was in some sort of shopping area. The cheesy advertisements plastered on the sides of buildings and huge sale stickers posted onto windows made him feel a little foolish for not noticing as fast as he should have been able to. Canus did have to admit to himself that it looked quite different than what he imagined from reading about cities. His teacher only had books on hand to describe what a city might look like so it would be no wonder that Canus might imagine something more extravagant than reality.

Canus, as he searched for Serpens, began to use physics to determine a possible sight that she might have landed.

“If both Taeda and I had been in such a close proximity, it would stand to reason that Serpens wouldn’t be too far off from us. Though, I don’t remember how fast the ship was falling so I can’t discredit the chance that the force of the crash might have launched me and Taeda a far enough distance away from the initial area of the crash...”

There wasn’t any way to prove either one of the theories until he found his ship. A small groan of annoyance left his mouth, if only he hadn’t crashed.

After a long while of searching Canus felt like if he walked a step further his legs would split in two. He wasn’t in the condition to continue without at least taking a short break. Hobbling over to a bench close by, he sat down to regain his breath. As Taeda gently landed on the top of his coal colored hair, Canus tried to think of where Serpens could have possibly gone. Across from the bench Canus sat on a boy a young boy with cloudy white hair slept soundly.

MENTIONED: Japanime Japanime

World: Dive to the Heart > Shibuya
Mentions:
SheepKing SheepKing
There was nothing else on this stained glass platform, save a beam of light coming out of the seemingly endless darkness, coming out at an angle. Kama followed the light with his eyes and saw what it was pointing at. There, jutting out of the surface of the platform, just in front of his eyes, was a large arched door.

Kama stood up and walked around the door, examining it, and then stopped right in front of it. It had a beautiful ornate pattern all over it. Around the handles, on the edges, where the double doors met... It seemed to be somehow important, though Kama couldn't exactly pinpoint how so. It didn't seem to lead anywhere. Just to the other side of itself.

Kama blinked in confusion. He walked back to it, but before he could lay his gloved hands on the door, he heard a strange noise coming from within. He took a few steps back. If anything was coming out of there, he didn't want to get in its way. As soon as he was a good distance away, it fell silent once more. Kama looked at the door again, starting from the bottom to the top. What was happening? Then suddenly the double doors began to part, ever so slowly.

A bright white light was emitted from within, so powerful that Kama had to shield his eyes from it. The door opened itself wide, inviting Kama to enter. He looked down at the floor, and then slowly raised his eyes upward into the light, allowing his eyes to adjust to the brightness of it. He then began to step toward it. Kama leaned forward as he walked, curious now as to what was creating the light, or what the light was hiding. But the light grew stronger and stronger, until it finally swallowed him up within.

After a moment, Kama could hear the sound of people talking and walking around. When the bright light dimmed, he found himself back in the shopping district, on a bench off to the side. He looked around in confusion. What was he doing back here? Had he woken up from this dream? Kama found himself hoping beyond hope that he'd finally managed to wake up. He looked across from him and noticed another boy sitting on a bench.

{Aiki: Disney Town; Main Plaza}

Aiki was considering how she would introduce herself at the castle when Alice came up to her. She stopped short to not run into the girl in white. At first she stared blankly as Alice spoke to her, but she got up to speed. Running into someone from the castle was fortuitous. Though somethings Alice said were concerning.
“Alice?” Aiki thought. “Tea party? I hope this isn’t a repeat of Underland.”
“Um, my name’s Aiki.” She said aloud, sounding a little unsure. “And yeah, I was heading to the castle to-“
“Get it together!” She thought. “I’ve got a job to do.”
“To ask for help.” Aiki continued, sounding more confident. “This may sound crazy, but I’m from another world, and I’m trying to find allies to help me stop a looming darkness and get home.”
She paused a moment, then shrugged.
“But I wouldn’t say no to a cup of tea.”

animegirl20 animegirl20

Now with a clear mind and a new perspective, Canus realized it was absolutely hopeless. He finally got a feel for how exactly big the area was and it was the cherry on top that made the pointless endeavor sundae. There were so many nooks and crannies that would force Canus to spend days looking for Serpens. He would need to know the ins and outs of the city perfectly to even attempt to search for his friend. He had no idea where to even begin.

The stress Canus experienced from this harsh truth made the boy want to find the nearest hole and bury himself alive. Canus had failed his teacher’s one task in a glorious catastrophe. Everything that could have possibly gone wrong did and even beyond. All physical manifestations of the memories Canus made with his teacher was most likely either destroyed of missing and the pet that she treasured could be anywhere. In conclusion, his mission started off so horribly that Canus almost wanted to give up.

Despite the odds not being stacked in his favor, Canus didn’t quit. His motivation to make his teacher proud still flourished despite all that had happened. Bruised and practically alone, Canus held onto that small piece of hope with a death grip. His purpose in life was to continue his teacher’s research and by all that was good he was determined to fulfill it.

Ready to give it another shot Canus shot up from the quaint bench. The sudden movement surprised Teada who was resting on his head but even the butterfly could sense this new energy radiating from the young boy. He began to fly circles around Canus as the young boy debated on a new approach.

Out of the corner of his eye, Canus spotted one of the world’s locals waking form his slumber. Surprisingly, Taeda flew off over and gleefully approached the stranger. After declaring him to not be a threat, the butterfly gently landed on the young boys nose.

Seeing this odd occurrence was just what Canus needed. If he didn’t know where to look then surely a local would! Even if Canus has never spoken to another person besides his teacher he assumed it wouldn’t be as different. He even had read multiple books about etiquette in conversation to prepare for this.

One foot went in front of the other and soon Canus began to walk towards the stranger. As he ran on pure adrenaline Canus went over the exact words he would say. It needed to be direct but not unfriendly. Now in front of the teenager, Canus gave a slightly crooked smile which could almost be considered friendly. Next with a clearing of his throat he spoke.

“Hi, I am-oh, oh crap

After a moment to gather his thoughts, Canus tried again in hopes the white haired boy wouldn’t notice his mishap.

“-Hi there! You see, I’m looking for my pet cat and I don’t know the layout of the city all too well. Would you mind helping me?”

The single sentence was the equivalent of a ten mile marathon in terms of how much energy it took to say but hey, for his first time talking to someone who wasn’t an elderly woman it wasn’t downright horrible. Proud of his accomplishment Canus patiently waited for a response with a slight grin on his lips.

World: Shibuya
Mentions:
SheepKing SheepKing
Kama didn't think too much about what just happened. He just thought it was a very odd dream and went on with his business, laying down and staring up at the blue sky. The large white clouds rolled lazily across the wide blue expanse. He shielded his eyes from the sun as he stared up.

Kama switched his attention from the sky to whatever was standing in front of him. He pushed himself up into a sitting position and propped himself up with his hands. It was a boy. A brown haired boy who seemed to have a butterfly on his nose. He smiled sleepily and yawned, listening to what he had to say.

After a moment Kama flashed a grin. "Yeah, I'll help you find your cat!" He thought the boy must be worried and the cat scared. "First things first. What type of cat do you have? Hyper, fun, and outgoing..? Or... Like mean and rebellious? Or something different?"

Torrin pushed open the door from the Third District to the Second as Monty quickly slipped through once the crack was large enough to fit himself through. The Keyblade wielder soon followed.

As the pair walked through the angled corridor that let out in the open plaza of the Second District, Monty asked, "Well, kupo, where do you suppose your Master is going to send you on your next mission?"

Torrin let out a "Hmm..." as he lifted a hand to his mask to lower it back down. "You know... I'm not sure. Can't think of any worlds that have been under siege as of late since old man Xehanort's been taken care of."

Monty shrugged... as best as a Moogle could shrug. "Better just wait and see, then. For now, kupo, ice cream."

As they rounded a corner and found themselves in the main plaza, they noticed another Keyblade wielder training with a Moogle, in something of the same way that Torrin was.

"Would you look at that, kupo! Someone else had the same idea!"

Torrin adjusted his glasses. "
Yeah. Haven't seen them around here before. Shouldn't hurt to say hello, right?"

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Celphia's Station of Awakening
station_of_awakening_by_juliekml1092-d3etvqr.gif

When Celphia woke up, she felt as if endless darkness greeted her wherever she looked. It was a if someone turned off the lights everywhere around her except for the giant platform she stood on. She glanced upwards at the empty sky, trembling lightly as she walked for a few minutes towards the center. She gasped at what she saw in the middle of what appeared to be a glass painting, recognizing vaguely some of the figures on it. "T... That's me...B... But... Those are some of the people from my dreams". She whispered this, trying to understand what this meant for her.

In the middle of the glass painting, at the center of the giant platform she stood on, she saw herself in a floating stance, levitating a giant book near her heart(implying this book was sealed there to hid it) , and those from her dreams, keyblade wielders and masters from the recent past who together defeated a darkness that threatened to envelop the world numerous times. She sometimes could vaguely remember reliving some of their memories, being there as it she experienced it, but doesn't know their names whatsoever. However, there was a consistent statement made alongside that, that somehow was deeply connected to some of her deepest memories. She whispered "M... May your heart be your guiding key ? I... I don't know if I can even trust my hea--"

Before she could even get started with her never-ending series of Self-Doubt: She realized she was much younger than she was. She wore clothes she do not recognize, and spoke in a way she didn't remember. She also wore a purple dress resembling that of an princess, and wore an amulet she didn't recognize "I... Is this who I was... B... Before I lost my memories ?" . She asked, but didn't understand if this was a dream or not. Then, a magic mirror of sorts floated from the sky, showing off the version she recognized: The unassuming , average girl she knew deeply and did not appreciate. The two versions of herself walked towards each other, then once both touched the sides of the mirror, they fused into her regular self. Once that episode occurred, she continued to walk, until mirrors showed the night sky, showing off events that happened in the most distant past, from things that shouldn't be remembered to things that changed the fate of the world. A voice boomed throughout the sky, a voice that seemed familiar yet distant. The voice asked if she would chose Wisdom, Vitality, or Balance. She chose Balance... But then something weird happened.

Someone in a black hooded cloak showed up from within a dark corridor (This character is from Celphia's past and I will be making a character sheet for her). Emotionless in stature and expression, the giant figure picked up the young girl , and she was very much helpless to even attempt to respond. He stated without any hint of remorse. " You are not ready to venture outward into the worlds...Your heart is strong, but your will is weak. You need to learn how to channel true power, Princess... And what better way than to have a worthy companion". She had no idea what she referred to him as, but he threw her into the Dark Corridor.... Wherever it were to land completely Unknown

----
---
She was thrown into the Dark Corridor, as it reappeared in a random location, which was ironically in Transverse Town, the very first world Sora and many other relatively important people to the fate of the world just so happened to show up, as well as people came to when their world was completely destroy. It was an Inn of sorts, though she had no idea where it was actually, or even what world she was in. She landed on the ground with a loud thud, and she rubbed her head at the minor throbbing coursing through her head.

If she knew her location welwell, so which sheobviously doesn't, she would realizeshe iscurrently located inthe Second District. She looked over at the other people currently in the district along with her, too shy to really say anything other than have a face of complete terror, similar akin to a deer stuck in headlights, and her feminine frame trembled in fear and her abrupt interaction with someone she didn't know personally. She was stuck in a world she had no idea where anything was.

anime_girl_render_39__vanilluxe__by_notsocreativ-dao75hb.pngAlice smiled, "Of course your from another world. No one here looks like you...well except me but yeah...did you say you were trying to find allies? Well, I hope your not here looking for King Mickey cause he's busy and I have no idea where he is...in fact everyone seems to be gone. Well we can discuss it over tea come along!" She said as she started to head back towards the castle. When they got there Alice lead her through the castle out into the garden. She had the maids set up the table and had fresh hot tea made. Once all that was done Alice put Clara down in her special doll chair and put a tiny teacup in front of her. "I don't believe I introduced you to my doll. This is Clara my best friend. We do everything together right Clara?" There was silence for a moment and then Alice smiled brightly and took a sip of her tea. "So you said you need allies right? What exactly is happening some darkness is coming?"
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Right when Torrin was about to approach and speak to the Keyblade wielder who also appeared to have a Moogle of his own, his attention was turned towards a dark corridor that suddenly opened. He was about to summon his Keyblade in order to defend himself, but then a girl in princess-like attire appeared to have been flung through, stopping as she hit the ground. Torrin could tell she didn't seem to be a threat, and instead waited to see what she would do.

Both Torrin and Monty raised their eyebrows as the girl simply stood there, apparently unable to speak. After considering how imposing he might be, Torrin allowed Monty to go introduce himself first. The Moogle floated in front of Torrin, and gave a friendly wave of its stubby arm. "Hello! You're not hurt, are you? That looked like quite the tumble there, kupo." So as to not spook her too much, Monty floated closer and closer to the girl until he was exactly halfway between Torrin and her. "There's no reason to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a Moogle, kupo! My name is Monty..." The Moogle then flourished towards his friend. "...and this is Torrin."

Torrin put a hand to his chin. "You don't seem to bear dark powers... what is your name?" Torrin asked the princess-like girl. "If... you are willing to say, of course. I won't force you."

Andrita Andrita

Thankfully, the boy agreed to help Canus in his endeavor. With a light swatting towards Taeda, the butterfly left his nose and landed delicately onto his shoulder instead. The stranger seemed like a nice person. He appeared to only be a few years older than him and held a carefree smile across his face. Though his clothing, at least in Canus’ opinion, was certainly....unique. Of course he couldn’t judge since that may simply what’s “in” on this unfamiliar world. Thinking of how to describe his feline friend without mentioning that she’s an unholy monster created from darkness, Canus replied,

“Thank you so much! She’s a Bombay cat breed so she has dark black fur and bright yellow eyes. As for traits I have to say she’s a sweet girl but really, REAllY curious. I swear she can’t go a day without getting into some kind of trouble. Though thankfully once something grabs her attention she usually won’t move from that spot unless prompted. So I don’t think we’ll have to worry about her moving around as we search for her”

Satisfied with the amount of information given, Canus stopped himself from talking too much. A quick forward motion of his arm had Canus now offering a handshake to the boy. He had read in one of his conversation guides that they were a great way to politely introduce yourself to a stranger.

“Oh! I almost forgot to tell you my name! I’m Canus by the way, what’s yours?”

World: Shibuya
Mentions:
SheepKing SheepKing
"No problem! And after hearing your description I have a few places in mind of where she might be. First up is Miyashita Park. It's a park covered in precious green and a lot of kids hang around there. My next guess is Cat Street. It's lined with cafés, imported furniture stores, and other classy establishments. My last guess..." Kama brought his hand up to his chin and looked at the ground in thought.

"Would probably have to be... Spain Hill. It's a street lined with eateries, bookshops, and more." He finished before looking back up at the boy. Kama grinned before grasping his outstretched hand and giving it a firm friendly shake. "Hopefully we'll find your cat in no time and you won't have to worry. By the way, my name's Kama."

Character: Celphia

World: Transverse Town

Mentioned: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
At first the young girl seemed to be tongue tied. She simply didnt know what to say at this point in time. It wasn't that she was unable to speak, rather she just didnt have the courage to at that very moment. Especially considering one of them summoned a keyblade , which she noticed easily , the very weapon she has seen countless times throughout many of her 'dreams' of the past, even her captor wielded one... So she might have developed some kind of fear of the blunt key object. It took a lot of self encouraging to convince herself to speak, because otherwise no one would do anything. She took a deep breath, and responded to the three, shuffling her knees nervously. "... I'm Celphia... ". She stood up for a moment in a clumsy manner, then did a polite curtsey with her blue shirt and jeans... While she very much facially may appear a Princess, she didn't herself feel like she was. However, that curtsey implied she may have been in a previous life, but she didn't realize she had done such. She continued , looking very nervous as she continued to speak, her constant stopping of the sentence signaling her awkwardness and timidity well . "I'm .... Okay . Please don't... Worry about me. I... Don't know this place very well... I..." . She said, tears softly rolling down her cheeks. "... I don't want to impose something selfish... But... May I come with you ? " .

She definitely didn't want to ask them that . She did not want to be of hinderance to whatever activities they were needed for, as it was evident they were if the utmost importance. However, without some fork of a guide she would have no idea where to go, or maybe how to return to her home. She even wondered how she even managed to make it here. She was a girl with no way of manipulating dark portals , and honestly her coming to a place known to help those lost would have been nigh impossible if not some wrench thrown intothe mix. As if to answer her question, some lost subconscious memory showed up out of nowhere.

There was a young girl in a purple outfit. She was beingready a story of thelegends of the original wielders of the keyblade. It talked about how her heart guided them to places they needed to be... Thenfrom that memory a quote only some of the ones aware of the original folklore of the key.

"... May your heart be your guiding key.... Th... That's why I'm here... " . Celphia murmured, putting a closed hand to her heart. She doesn't remember that tale being told ... Yet the memory was more plain than those dreams she has had over the years since Xehanort's demise... What could it all mean ?

Canus couldn’t help but feel a bit proud of himself. He was having a normal conversation with an actual human being besides his teacher! It was exhilarating as he gleefully shook the other’s hand with earnesty. He day was getting better by the minute. The two ends of his mouth curled into a tooth smile as he let go of the others hand. Calming his excited heart Canus inquired,

“Kama right? That name can be interpreted to mean love, desire and longing. I’d say that’s a very fitting name for someone as caring as you”

Canus went over the three choices given of where to go first. Miyashita park seemed like the perfect place for Serpens to play, Cat Street sounded like it would have the perfect scratch posts in the form of furniture for her, and Spain Hill would definitely attract the feline if she were hungry. They all equally seemed to be perfect places to search for her. However, The young scholar also had the task of finding his ship hanging over his mind. He would face the dilemma of accidentally spilling the secret of the other worlds if he searched for it while Kama was in his party. And if they did stumble upon it during their search for Serpens then there would be no way to explain away why he owned a miniature spaceship. He would just have to bet on no one believing Kama if the boy did try to tell anyone else of what he saw.

For now, Canus would have to wait to see if any of these scenarios do or do not come true. Since each place seemed to be equally likely Canus concluded that the best course of action would be to go in the order that he listed the places.

“Well let’s start with Miyashita Park!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back