• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SLGaming

KINGDOM HEARTS INTREST CHECK

Hello everyone so while I was trying to sleep last night I had some head cannons about Sora that I would like to experiment with and test in a RP setting. So let me know if your interested in hearing my Sora head cannons because it is too big of a post for this intrest check.

A high school AU RP would be the best place for this Sora to be in but it can also be something in-between some of the mainline games. As well as that I would like romance to be included and mainly SoRiku. I will share more details in PM

partner requirements

I would prefer you to be over 18. Not for anything I want to do in because I am an adult IRL

Be at least semi lit. Be able to write 2 - 3 paragraphs or one decent one per response

Don't ghost me. So freakin tired of that by now

And be interested in the RP.

PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back